I think I'm going mad, I swear I have a save the will crash everytime when I try to look to the right of Vilverin, and there is a really black tentacle near the location crashing the game. Now when I load that save, everything is normal, the black tentacle is gone too.

Edit: The Meridian Drone use skeletonMorrobeastALPHA.nif, will cause crash if you don't have it, no idea what is that.

When I got the googly eyes I opened Creation Kit and saw many of the races were pointed at the imperial meshes folder. I use OCO v2, so I copied the folder and renamed it (00imperialMG), then I replaced the OCO2 eyes in it with the imperial ones you posted. Finally, tediously edited the directory paths for left and right eyes in the Creation Kit   Construction Set to the new folder for the googly-eye-races. Tada, the googly eyes are gone-- as far as I can tell-- for now.

Edit:

There's a few races that still have issues, I only redirected the races that began with MG AND pointed towards the original imperial folder . . .

The chocolate elves still have googly eyes, I suppose I'll mention other races as I find them.

^Fixed, made a new bash patch without the .esp included in the "leveled list" and "race records" (the latter was never included for me anyway)

Worth mentioning only the Enforcer I encountered (Fort Nikel), had googly eyes-- I opened the race up again in CS and found the dark elf eyes might have been causing it, removed them-- reviewed the other available eyes in the race in the CS and they looked fine.

A snow (daedra - human/humanoid) spider conjurer had googly eyes too. In CS it showed two of the several eyes were an issue-- both of them provided by OCO v2 I think: Dremora, and Dark Elf. Removed those from the race, so hopefully when I re-encounter those two npcs again the eyes will be fixed. If I'm understanding correctly.

Went to prison, broken captive, imprisoned cannibal, and shamed knave had no eye issues. Shamed knave had a neck seam, because the body actually is chocolate-ish (and has the tattoo design) but the face isn't.

So, I'm going back to Oblivion after a long hiatus, and I'm thinking about installing this mod, specially after that 2.0 update which seems to have greatly improved the mod overall. But two quick questions first:

• How stable is it? I mean, does it cause any unstability, does it include broken or WIP scripts or assets, does it add much load, does it cause constant or periodic CTDs, etc? If I'm going to install it, it would be for a full playthrough, so I don't want to do so only to find out I have to update or the save is borked due to the mod or something like that. Just wanted to make sure.
  • Are the included races and NPCs completely self-contained, or do they rely on vanilla races/assets? I'm asking because I'm working on a mod for personal use that replaces vanilla non-beast races (humans and elves) with beast ones, similar to what Yiffy Age of Skyrim does, and thus I'm also replacing files like head meshes and body textures. Will this cause conflict with the MGBE races/characters, or will it be fine?

That should be it.

So, I'm going back to Oblivion after a long hiatus, and I'm thinking about installing this mod, specially after that 2.0 update which seems to have greatly improved the mod overall. But two quick questions first:

• How stable is it? I mean, does it cause any unstability, does it include broken or WIP scripts or assets, does it add much load, does it cause constant or periodic CTDs, etc? If I'm going to install it, it would be for a full playthrough, so I don't want to do so only to find out I have to update or the save is borked due to the mod or something like that. Just wanted to make sure.
  • Are the included races and NPCs completely self-contained, or do they rely on vanilla races/assets? I'm asking because I'm working on a mod for personal use that replaces vanilla non-beast races (humans and elves) with beast ones, similar to what Yiffy Age of Skyrim does, and thus I'm also replacing files like head meshes and body textures. Will this cause conflict with the MGBE races/characters, or will it be fine?

That should be it.

I've removed any WIP scripts that might have caused CTD in Emily's CoC version, however with the obscene amount of assets all in unique directories I can't guarantee that every item has the right textures...sometimes missing textures can cause a CTD, but hopefully not. All of my mod's races have their assets in a self-contained directory, so if you replace vanllla stuff there shouldn't be any issues. Some people apparently CTD trying to enter the test dungeon Emily made, but there's nothing of value in there so it's easy to avoid.

I've removed any WIP scripts that might have caused CTD in Emily's CoC version, however with the obscene amount of assets all in unique directories I can't guarantee that every item has the right textures...sometimes missing textures can cause a CTD, but hopefully not. All of my mod's races have their assets in a self-contained directory, so if you replace vanllla stuff there shouldn't be any issues. Some people apparently CTD trying to enter the test dungeon Emily made, but there's nothing of value in there so it's easy to avoid.

Thanks for the reply! Good to know, then.

I think I'll wait until I'm finished setting up my modlist (dealing with all the LAPF/LL stuff at the moment), but I'll give this mod a try once that's done. I'll make sure to get back with any feedback or bug reports if need be; otherwise, if everything works fine, I'll post as well to let you know.

When I got the googly eyes I opened Creation Kit and saw many of the races were pointed at the imperial meshes folder. I use OCO v2, so I copied the folder and renamed it (00imperialMG), then I replaced the OCO2 eyes in it with the imperial ones you posted. Finally, tediously edited the directory paths for left and right eyes in the Creation Kit   Construction Set to the new folder for the googly-eye-races. Tada, the googly eyes are gone-- as far as I can tell-- for now.

Edit:

There's a few races that still have issues, I only redirected the races that began with MG AND pointed towards the original imperial folder . . .

The chocolate elves still have googly eyes, I suppose I'll mention other races as I find them.

^Fixed, made a new bash patch without the .esp included in the "leveled list" and "race records" (the latter was never included for me anyway)

Worth mentioning only the Enforcer I encountered (Fort Nikel), had googly eyes-- I opened the race up again in CS and found the dark elf eyes might have been causing it, removed them-- reviewed the other available eyes in the race in the CS and they looked fine.

A snow (daedra - human/humanoid) spider conjurer had googly eyes too. In CS it showed two of the several eyes were an issue-- both of them provided by OCO v2 I think: Dremora, and Dark Elf. Removed those from the race, so hopefully when I re-encounter those two npcs again the eyes will be fixed. If I'm understanding correctly.

Went to prison, broken captive, imprisoned cannibal, and shamed knave had no eye issues. Shamed knave had a neck seam, because the body actually is chocolate-ish (and has the tattoo design) but the face isn't.

Alright this is all very confusing... hopefully this will be fixed in an update or compatibility patch for OCO2 at some point? Sadly the googly eyes problem is only with Maormor and chocolate elves for me right now after just updating, but I have bigger issues with winged twilight and dragon hybrids not having wings, feet or hands. Pretty sure I installed everything correctly, so I don't know why I'm having issues I didn't have in the previous version. Where are those specific meshes located for wings and feet, the bodyassetoverrides folder or maybe the monstergirl meshes?

EDIT: My bad I just forgot to install the MG textures when I thought I had lol. The Tsaesci tail is black though, and I had never checked this in the previous version.

I find the cast and staff animations really annoying because they are almost impossible to aim with. I don't know if there would be any way to improve that... deleting them is fine for me, but I got rid of most of them but currently on a dragonoid race there's an animation where she does a backhand slap and casts a spell, but I can't find where it is located.

Edit:

Alright this is all very confusing... hopefully this will be fixed in an update or compatibility patch for OCO2 at some point? Sadly the googly eyes problem is only with Maormor and chocolate elves for me right now after just updating, but I have bigger issues with winged twilight and dragon hybrids not having wings, feet or hands. Pretty sure I installed everything correctly, so I don't know why I'm having issues I didn't have in the previous version. Where are those specific meshes located for wings and feet, the bodyassetoverrides folder or maybe the monstergirl meshes?

EDIT: My bad I just forgot to install the MG textures when I thought I had lol. The Tsaesci tail is black though, and I had never checked this in the previous version.

Sorry if I confused you. What I think I learned was that after redirecting the race's eyes to another folder (in this case 00imperialMG, which contains the correct human eyes for most of the human-ish MG npcs), there were eyes from OCO v2 still lingering in each MG npc's list of eye colors. Anything that is used by the original game's races (e.g. Nord, Breton, etc.) won't work for the MG races. So I had to remove the "original race" eyes from the MG eye color lists, or else I'd have a chance for a npc to spawn with googly eyes. You can check what eyes are in each races list by going to:

Character>Race>Body Data in the Construction Set

Then look at the "Eye Colors" to spot the googly eye perps. Changing the path isn't always enough, I nearly went crazy when I found another chocolate elf with googly eyes after I changed the .nif path, but then I changed the available Eye Colors and so far no eye problems now. Oh, I also rebuilt a bash patch without including the .esp in the leveled list or race records.

Oh...yeah see I manually converted OCOv2 eyes for Elaborate Eyes, so I guess I would never notice the issues you're talking about. There aren't any non-EE eyes in my Data folder, I manually converted any I couldn't find a pre-made conversion for.

As for the casting animations...go into the _Male\Special Animations folder and try deleting them the racial override animations for some of them. Just don't delete the animations for the Centaur, Spider Daedra, or anything else with a non-biped skeleton. The game will crash from Oblivion trying to use normal animations.

Yeah I'm not really confused, just that I probably don't have time to do all those things in CS to get rid of googly eyes. Thanks for explaining what to do though.

Another issue, I discovered in the Bloodworks: that BDSM dungeon has an issue with the floor having a huge gap at the bottom of the stairs. I think for some reason the edge of the room is just offset from the wall. Don't know if it's just on my end, I don't really use mods that edit the Arena.

Hi! I found some bugs. Every time you walk outside the chapel during the quest The Battle for Castle Kvatch you CTD after a few seconds. I deactivated the esp and i could finnish the quest. And when you enter the test room i get a load screen and when that's done it's a black screen and then i get a load screen again and nothing happens after the proggress bar is full. After i enter a oblivon gate i also CTD if i walk towards a certain area, but if you walk around the area you won't CTD.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay yes Ashal just confirmed that because I made my ACC 2 days ago that it was erased. Anyways a quick recap.

The last 2 days I have been helping Puddles go through the MG.ESP to help him fix bugs so we can get this mod running smooth with the least amount of CTD as possible for everyone.

As Puddle said this mod is a giant and a lot for just one person to do alone.

I took the liberty of fixing the floor in the blood works sub dungeon and uploaded the ESP for that.

Sadly that got erased too but my upload link is still intact.

I also spotted translation error of the hawkhaven prison cell and fixed that too.

Here is the fixed ESP for that.

https://mega.nz/#!EeBV2B7A!q890Le6sMkgz-1qPzN-uegi4QSmyOOLubyYyJ5G5tl0

I assume puddle will be using this ESP to make future fixes so there should be no issues in later versions.

-Amber

I need to double-check and see if I've made any modifications to my .esp since the last public update. More than likely we'll just go with the version you posted.

Next update will probably be adding circumstantial and/or racial dialogue, since currently captives are like...100% OK and fine the moment they're released and make no reference to having been captives. A couple of the newer races also don't have unique dialogue, either.

I noticed an issue that may need attention. After releasing captives they all go to the temple of the one. And they all stay there I have 40+ released captives sitting in the temple and it's causing some serious lag even for my PC. I'm running an ASUS p6t7 WS with Nvidia 9800 GT and 12 GB ddr3. I would call that a problem. Lol just throwing that out there

Actually I think I have an easy fix for this.  Because that cell is a big deal in the main quest line and it already has a good path grid my suggestion would be adding a hidden door but leaving the door marker exposed and having them go to a hiding room from there that the player (under normal circumstances) can't access or even know was there. I can give it a shot or if you want to come up with a fix you think would be best that's great too. I just don't want to start hacking up the scripts too much without your knowing about it and approval. Ofc I will crash test it every way I can before I give an updated ESP.  Let me know what you think

...buh? Man, that's weird. They are supposed to go to the temple, but they're non-essential and no low-level processing actors. The game is supposed to purge them from cells after X amount of time passes. Hm...I'll see about including a GetSelf / DeleteRef prompt to their script or something to make sure they get purged.

Edited by puddles

Mmk so -3 Reese's peanut butter cups later- it's not a script. It's an AI package all the prisoners have called "MGHUNTGOBLIN" that places them all there. All we have to do is give them a different target cell and problem solved. We can make one or send them to an existing one I guess. Your call 

PS idk how to do spoilers. Let me try

Spoiler

Dwm 2017-11-14 18-26-32-56.jpg

Edited by TheRealMissAmber

Yeah, when you rescue a captive it adds the aforementioned AI Pactkage to them and they head to the temple for protection/spiritual cleansing/whatever. Oblivion's engine is supposed to "refresh" cells every X amount of in-game days, but it might only start the counter after you first enter the temple cell...

I get it but I was able to attach a cell and it works perfectly. May not be true to the cleansing/ born again virgin crap they are seeking but it moves them to a cell out of the way because let's be real. Those brown blankets are an eye sore and sometimes they go back to their caged animation there in the temple and it's just no. So I made a secret trap door that they enter after going into the temple. You can check it out with

" coc MGAWHoldingCell "

One less problem. You can keep it or toss it. Up to you.