Questions about death alternative and its sexlab add-ons

i'm sure the options between ragdoll+bleedout are talked about in some other mod for compatibility. *rummage* (will edit in)

DA, for your knockdown select "Bleedout"

If you have ragdoll selected you have to realize it doesn't work well with first person mods.

Ragdolling can be bad with immersive 1st person mods.

oh, by the way, i found the entry about 'escape' post assault:  it's from dragonwhore.wordpress.com  "usually, after each rape, your PC will lie down...after all rape is finished, there's a chance to escape. Make sure you uncheck the DA post assult in Death Alternative section of Defeat MCM menu."
??
i'm trying it out now...ah yes, the 'escape after defeat' only happens if you lower the DA percentage chance below 100%...personally, all i'd be interested in the DA option would be the "captured by the [insert race]" quests....OOOOH HEY, wait a minute...that mod is called "death alternative - captured"  huh. need to install that one for sure

i'm sure the options between ragdoll+bleedout are talked about in some other mod for compatibility. *rummage* (will edit in)

DA, for your knockdown select "Bleedout"

If you have ragdoll selected you have to realize it doesn't work well with first person mods.

Ragdolling can be bad with immersive 1st person mods.

oh, by the way, i found the entry about 'escape' post assault: it's from dragonwhore.wordpress.com "usually, after each rape, your PC will lie down...after all rape is finished, there's a chance to escape. Make sure you uncheck the DA post assult in Death Alternative section of Defeat MCM menu."

??

i'm trying it out now...ah yes, the 'escape after defeat' only happens if you lower the DA percentage chance below 100%...personally, all i'd be interested in the DA option would be the "captured by the [insert race]" quests....OOOOH HEY, wait a minute...that mod is called "death alternative - captured" huh. need to install that one for sure

ah, so that's why there is a percentage for da. Thanks. And yes, get the da-captured mod. If you have sd+, make sure any scenarios they have in common - for instance, both sd and captured have falmer scenarios - are set to the same percentage unless you prefer one over the other.
  • 4 years later...