[WIP] Biologic System

Greetings all.

I want to imform you about my current project.

Some users maybe know my Project BeeingFemale.... and some maybe remember that I've announced "The Alpha and the Omega" .... but ... there won't be an mod named "The Alpha and the Omega"

Instead I will make a mod called "Biologic System" and I've already started it.

This is a realy realy huge project and won't be an adult mod, because it won't contain nudity or anything else like that.

What is Biologic System?

I already made an advanced pregnancy mod, and now I know alot about it and it's time to learn even more. So I thought, why not developing the complete biologic system of any creature / human including immun system, white blood cells, mental diseases, and AddOns for almost any sickness and stuff..... almost the complete body functions

What's with procreation?

procreation is part of the biological system.... so it will have almost any function, BeeingFemale already had.

But for sure, there will be even more. We are in the future now.... so you can have a loop, female condoms, pills, .... there will be 3 "Slots" for contraception items.

1. Oral Contraception (like Pills, and so on)

2. Vaginal Contraception (condoms for womans, diaphragm, ...)

3. Intrauterin (loops)

What else

The main idea was to "hide" the pregnancy. In BeeingFemale if there would be something like chuck up, then it was sure that you are pregnant.

Now I want to hide it.... the only idea that cames up was, you need to become sick from something else, too... so when you chuck up it you won't know that you are pregnant.

So I will try to make a basic biological system, effecting many things...

What sickness will be included?

Not a lot.... I will make it possible to create own AddOns like in BeeingFemale. But I think I will make a new System for that.

For what plattforms and what mods will be required?

It's planed to make it for any plattform without any requirements... but I don't know if this will work because Papyrus isn't the fastest script language... maybe I need to make some native functions and maybe I need to gain access to F4SE .... then it would require F4SE and a PC.

Right now it's to early to say anything.

When will it be done?

well... don't know... this will take realy long... may December?

For BeeingFemale it took 1,5 years all I remember until it left the Beta Phase.

Can I help?

Right now, now. The project is still at the beginning.

But later I could use help in

- Flash Animation

- ActionScript 2.0

- 3D Modeling

- 3D Animations

- Sound Effects

- Papyrus

- Creation Kit

A bold plan milz. I hope it all comes together. I used being female for a long long time until I updates NMM and it absolutely destroyed my Skyrim to the point it won't even run vanilla lol. Apparently, because it's unable to get to a vanilla state again even after a total wipe and reinstall. Oh, well. Hopefully FO4 is the future. I was getting tired of Skyrim.

Yes it's a realy realy heavy project, but I think I can make it. I will only create the basics like Immun System and stuff.... I don't plan to make any sickness that exists... but I will try to make the mod support for any :)

The heaviest thing will be to make a mod without F4SE and I'm absolutly not sure if i can create this without F4SE because Papyrus will eat the performance

I wouldn't mind helping with papyrus if you'd ever like to work with me, I'm planning a pregnancy framework based on what I've learned from forking off Halstrom's pregnancy framework for Fallout New Vegas.  I was going to include body part registration for transformation, cybernetics and heritability;  Genealogy data going over multiple generations that can be bred into an actor; and a mod API so modders can easily access and create new data in my mod without having to modify the information directly.  If you have similar plans I'd happily work with you to get a functional framework going, I'm not really that fond of there being multiple pregnancy mods really so I don't mind working on something if it means my ideas get implemented. 

I play a male PC though and rarely consider female PC's outside of testing hence most of my coding will be focused on the male side of things and NPC pregnancy handling. 

if i can create this without F4SE because Papyrus will eat the performance

I gave up on my framework mod til F4SE is out for that reason, I made an alright framework that simulated multidimensional arrays but the only methods I had available to get past the array limit ended up eating up my script's performance like mad. 

The heaviest thing will be to make a mod without F4SE and I'm absolutly not sure if i can create this without F4SE because Papyrus will eat the performance

Well, things like the script extender and the unofficial patch (in FO3, FONV, TES5 and now FO4) are so widely used among mod-users that I don't see why is a problem to have one of them (or both) as a requirement.

Well, things like the script extender and the unofficial patch (in FO3, FONV, TES5 and now FO4) are so widely used among mod-users that I don't see why is a problem to have one of them (or both) as a requirement.

I don't think the problems with having F4SE as a requirement but the time it'll take for F4SE to get to a stable point with the necessary feature set. 

I don't think the problems with having F4SE as a requirement but the time it'll take for F4SE to get to a stable point with the necessary feature set.

I see. My mistake then.

Actually, no, I think it was my mistake, I just reread the post and saw the plans on making it multi-platform.  I'd missed that part. 

I wouldn't mind helping with papyrus if you'd ever like to work with me, I'm planning a pregnancy framework based on what I've learned from forking off Halstrom's pregnancy framework for Fallout New Vegas.  I was going to include body part registration for transformation, cybernetics and heritability;  Genealogy data going over multiple generations that can be bred into an actor; and a mod API so modders can easily access and create new data in my mod without having to modify the information directly.  If you have similar plans I'd happily work with you to get a functional framework going, I'm not really that fond of there being multiple pregnancy mods really so I don't mind working on something if it means my ideas get implemented. 

I play a male PC though and rarely consider female PC's outside of testing hence most of my coding will be focused on the male side of things and NPC pregnancy handling. 

if i can create this without F4SE because Papyrus will eat the performance

I gave up on my framework mod til F4SE is out for that reason, I made an alright framework that simulated multidimensional arrays but the only methods I had available to get past the array limit ended up eating up my script's performance like mad. 

A bit help could be nice.

Well, BeeingFemale as well as Biologic System, will be 'based on reality' .... that meen, the womans will have ovulation, menstraution, as well as an 28 day cyclus.

For BeeingFemale I've studdy wikipedia, asked many female friends, read many forum stuff and way to much informations for a male, for about 1 year....

In BeeingFemale the NPCs had almost the same functions then the player so it's 100% NPC compatible. But in the end some many problems came up.... dunno why or how and still don't know where the problem is. Maybe it is because Beeingfemale is to complex and to many things were added by time. One of the big Highlights and heaviest changes were the HUD Widgets... after including them, there was no need for Debug.Notifications anymore. I've already took a look into the Fallout4 HUD, but it seems, without F4SE it won't be possible to create new Widgets :(

About storing all the NPC datas I already got a fast system.

The main reason why I don't search help right now is my RL.. I got realy less time to make Scripts. Almost my complete free time dies for my new job and my garden

Another reason is that I still need more informations about the human body and stuff. BeeingFemale was 'based on reality', so 'Biologic System' should do the same.

For that I need to know how the white blood cells effect the human body, the immun system, what things are required, how to develop it.... what is neccessary and what can be ignored for a Fallout mod....

Well, as you figured it out, the problem is that F4SE will only work on PC. I wish I could use it, but I want to try to make the mod available on all supported plattforms.

That meen, I can't create native code... all I know... or maybe yes, but I don't know how, yet. All I've seen you can make "native" scripts but I don't know how :)

Well, as you figured it out, the problem is that F4SE will only work on PC. I wish I could use it, but I want to try to make the mod available on all supported plattforms.

That meen, I can't create native code... all I know... or maybe yes, but I don't know how, yet. All I've seen you can make "native" scripts but I don't know how :)

I'm suspecting the number of Adult mod users for consoles will be quite low and not worth the trouble for modders to cater for in complex mods, going with the fact the mods need testing on consoles and bug feedback from many console users is probably going to be low quality and lacking debugging tools. But might as well try till you hit the wall :)

Well, BeeingFemale as well as Biologic System, will be 'based on reality' .... that meen, the womans will have ovulation, menstraution, as well as an 28 day cyclus.

For BeeingFemale I've studdy wikipedia, asked many female friends, read many forum stuff and way to much informations for a male, for about 1 year....

In BeeingFemale the NPCs had almost the same functions then the player so it's 100% NPC compatible. But in the end some many problems came up.... dunno why or how and still don't know where the problem is. Maybe it is because Beeingfemale is to complex and to many things were added by time. One of the big Highlights and heaviest changes were the HUD Widgets... after including them, there was no need for Debug.Notifications anymore. I've already took a look into the Fallout4 HUD, but it seems, without F4SE it won't be possible to create new Widgets :(

The main reason why I don't search help right now is my RL.. I got realy less time to make Scripts. Almost my complete free time dies for my new job and my garden

Another reason is that I still need more informations about the human body and stuff. BeeingFemale was 'based on reality', so 'Biologic System' should do the same.

For that I need to know how the white blood cells effect the human body, the immun system, what things are required, how to develop it.... what is neccessary and what can be ignored for a Fallout mod....

I've been planning the same thing, I've been reading wikipedia trying to find as much information as I could about the human reproductive system.

I've been having trouble finding a good formulae that could simulate the fertility cycle, I've got an alright model planned so far but I don't think it's efficient enough for low-end systems.  I'm working on a simpler set of formulae now that I've got it, the easiest way would be to use a matrix of predefined values - averaging between two sets and using modifiers to get the correct result - but meh, it'd be too much of a pain to use matrices in vanilla papyrus.  If I end up working with you it won't really matter though, I guess.

I can't find any information on how male virility works, I found some pseudo-scientific nonsense but nothing publically available that can help me model it, let alone predict the effects of infections and the immune system on male virility. 

Like Halstrom said though, I won't be focusing on consoles at all myself, I don't have a console that I could do quick spot tests with nor can I really expect a large enough amount of users to help me with testing.  I can't predict enough of a 'market' to make console development worth getting around the limitations. 

Interesting idea. I can't guarantee at this point. But, I can probably help with Actionscript and Flash animation depending on scope of the need.

I think it would be cool to extend this into conditions typically relevant to combat (losing senses, tinitis, gangrene, lost limbs, etc.). Would really add to the Survival Mode style of play.

The OP addressed F4SE when discussing "what platforms". I think it is commendable from a mod author to think about it now that modding is not limited to PC but also in consoles. 

I know that PC remains the best platform for advanced modding but lets not forget that some people will have access to modding for the first time and may also enjoy having their hero become sick in a more realistic way than the survival mode or pregnant. Ther discussion of performances and F4SE is definitely good to see from a modder

No matter I am looking forward to this mod. Beeing female is by far one of my favorite mods that alter gameplay in Skyrim and am happy to see that you make it even deeper and open.

I'm not sure how the mod will be able to utilize custom Flash without also using F4SE or the same types of files that won't work on consoles.

Technically, you can change the existing UI elements without. But, as far as I know, there isn't a way to communicate back and forth without hooking in through Scaleform.

Greetings,

I'm suspecting the number of Adult mod users for consoles will be quite low and not worth the trouble for modders to cater for in complex mods, going with the fact the mods need testing on consoles and bug feedback from many console users is probably going to be low quality and lacking debugging tools. But might as well try till you hit the wall :)

Well, this mod won't be an adult mod. Procreation itself isn't an "adult" thing when there aren't any sex animations.

BeeingFemale was an Adult Mod for a long time, but since the latest version it's not an adult mod anymore. You will have 'sex' by sleeping in bed next to one of your spouse.... But for sure there is support for Skyrim Sex Lab and other SexMods, too.

This mod will work the same way

I've been planning the same thing, I've been reading wikipedia trying to find as much information as I could about the human reproductive system.

I've been having trouble finding a good formulae that could simulate the fertility cycle, I've got an alright model planned so far but I don't think it's efficient enough for low-end systems.  I'm working on a simpler set of formulae now that I've got it, the easiest way would be to use a matrix of predefined values - averaging between two sets and using modifiers to get the correct result - but meh, it'd be too much of a pain to use matrices in vanilla papyrus.  If I end up working with you it won't really matter though, I guess.

I can't find any information on how male virility works, I found some pseudo-scientific nonsense but nothing publically available that can help me model it, let alone predict the effects of infections and the immune system on male virility. 

Like Halstrom said though, I won't be focusing on consoles at all myself, I don't have a console that I could do quick spot tests with nor can I really expect a large enough amount of users to help me with testing.  I can't predict enough of a 'market' to make console development worth getting around the limitations. 

Well, male virility is realy realy simple :)

We males got 2 organs that are neccessary... our balls and the prostata (that is also known as the male G-Spot) Inside the prostata. Both of them will produce sperm and the prostata will create the ejaculate, too.

When the man will have sex, they will produce sperm in high speed. When the guy got an orgasm, a part of the sperm mixed with the ejaculate will came out, and a part will be stored for the next time. This could be a reason why men become sleepy after the orgasm... because the body worked hard to produce billions of sperms.

You can't see the sperm... all you can see is the ejaculate that will drip out of the woman because of the gravity... but many sperms will stay inside the woman.

The funny thing is.... the hormones that are needed this procedure are the same hormones that makes a woman have the menstruation cycle and the ovulation.... FSH and LH

When the stored sperms and the ejaculation are too long (around 2 week) in the men body, men will have automaticly an ejaculation... this often will happen during sleep

Well, in BeeingFemale I already created the complete System for men and women including almost everything.

If you like to know a bit more about how the female body works, take a look into BeeingFemale and the 3 Books that are included ;-) In those books many things are descripted and it's realy close to reality

Btw: This video may help out a bit ^^ For some reason I like it

I'm not sure how the mod will be able to utilize custom Flash without also using F4SE or the same types of files that won't work on consoles.

Technically, you can change the existing UI elements without. But, as far as I know, there isn't a way to communicate back and forth without hooking in through Scaleform.

You'r right.... there is no UI.pex / .psc ... but Fallout 4 creation kit supports custom .swf files (AS3 all I know)

The communication between it will be difficulty, that's true but maybe this could be done with custom events and stuff... still need to figure out a bit.

The custom console commands will be a bigger problem. In Skyrim I made it, but only with SKSE

But it's possible to make native Scripts somehow. In the Creation Kit Wiki it's marked as "not recommanded / Modders shouldn't make use of it" but if there is no other way.... :)

But well, right now I'm not sure if it will be possible without F4SE. But because of the AddOn System and the Profile-Loader it seems I must use F4SE.... Today I took a look into all the Interface Files and I couldn't find a way for the communication.... And I prefare a System that is close to BeeingFemale.

I think for the menu I will use a normal holo-tape. This will be a lot of boring clicking-work >.<

Yeah. I'm pretty sure it is completely AS3 now. Is the custom swf support you refer to the custom "game" tapes you can make? Or, is there somewhere else to add new swfs?

If anyone discovers a way for Papyrus <-> swf communication I would be very interested in learning about it.

Well, male virility is realy realy simple :)

We males got 2 organs that are neccessary... our balls and the prostata (that is also known as the male G-Spot) Inside the prostata. Both of them will produce sperm and the prostata will create the ejaculate, too.

When the man will have sex, they will produce sperm in high speed. When the guy got an orgasm, a part of the sperm mixed with the ejaculate will came out, and a part will be stored for the next time. This could be a reason why men become sleepy after the orgasm... because the body worked hard to produce billions of sperms.

You can't see the sperm... all you can see is the ejaculate that will drip out of the woman because of the gravity... but many sperms will stay inside the woman.

The funny thing is.... the hormones that are needed this procedure are the same hormones that makes a woman have the menstruation cycle and the ovulation.... FSH and LH

When the stored sperms and the ejaculation are too long (around 2 week) in the men body, men will have automaticly an ejaculation... this often will happen during sleep

Well, in BeeingFemale I already created the complete System for men and women including almost everything.

If you like to know a bit more about how the female body works, take a look into BeeingFemale and the 3 Books that are included ;-) In those books many things are descripted and it's realy close to reality

Yeah I know all of that, I'm trying to work out what actor variables I should use to determine the modifiers for sperm viability and the amount of sperm produced, as well as the hourly base statistics for the amount of sperm and volume of semen produced in a given period. 

I'd also need to determine the amount of viral contagions in a given amount of seminal fluid and the mutagen modifiers per-race for each range of sperm produced.

I got a good simulation going but it's too intensive to work in-game on multiple actors.  My main difficulty is simplifying the formulae so they use less resources whilst still being a good approximate. 

What about bodily functions like, peeing, pooping, and farting?

Well, I just want to write the system, and just to write a few little basic things, but this could be funny :) Maybe I will make something like that..... But this would need animations and I'm not good in animating things.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure it is completely AS3 now. Is the custom swf support you refer to the custom "game" tapes you can make? Or, is there somewhere else to add new swfs?

If anyone discovers a way for Papyrus <-> swf communication I would be very interested in learning about it.

There are Objects where you can set swf files like "Quest". They have an animation swf file. Even when it's just planed to have an animation, they still can contain scripts and scripts can communicate with Fallout.

Yeah I know all of that, I'm trying to work out what actor variables I should use to determine the modifiers for sperm viability and the amount of sperm produced, as well as the hourly base statistics for the amount of sperm and volume of semen produced in a given period. 

I'd also need to determine the amount of viral contagions in a given amount of seminal fluid and the mutagen modifiers per-race for each range of sperm produced.

I got a good simulation going but it's too intensive to work in-game on multiple actors.  My main difficulty is simplifying the formulae so they use less resources whilst still being a good approximate. 

Ah ok, you meeen how to develop this.

I will make some variables for that.... In BeeingFemale I've used "lastOrgasmTime" where the game time of the last orgasm was stored... and then I could calculate everything depending on the Game Settings. In Bio I will make this, too.

All I've seen you can create your own ActorValues now. Create one that calls 'Sperm' or something. Now you can make a MagicEffect and Spell, that regenerates this value by time, like a HealingSpell in Skyrim. Whenever the guy had an orgasm now, you can Damage this actor value. But those values are static, so you can't adjust them via Menu Entries

Ah ok, you meeen how to develop this.

I will make some variables for that.... In BeeingFemale I've used "lastOrgasmTime" where the game time of the last orgasm was stored... and then I could calculate everything depending on the Game Settings. In Bio I will make this, too.

All I've seen you can create your own ActorValues now. Create one that calls 'Sperm' or something. Now you can make a MagicEffect and Spell, that regenerates this value by time, like a HealingSpell in Skyrim. Whenever the guy had an orgasm now, you can Damage this actor value. But those values are static, so you can't adjust them via Menu Entries

Nah, I was just further explaining what my issue is right now, I've already worked out how to do it.

I'm planning a slightly different method, I use a variable that holds the current semen volume in units, each time an actor orgasms that value decreases by a formula determined by an arousal level with diminishing returns as the variable increases - so I don't end up with crazy high numbers - and is copied into the receiving actor's body part record as a cumshot event. 

Now that I've got a good enough simulation, I'm mainly trying to determine what actor values should be used to modify fertility and virility, like maybe strength could be used to determine semen cumshot volume, or health, or any of the other possible actor values.  Radiation is already being used for mutation - there's a slight chance of offspring mutating into a ghoul with high radiation levels.  I might not use any of them. 

I already know how to plan most of this stuff since I was studying and rewriting a pregnancy framework long before Fallout 4 was announced.

I'm available as a scripter though if you need one in the future. 

Archived