[WIP] Biologic System

What about bodily functions like, peeing, pooping, and farting?

Well, I just want to write the system, and just to write a few little basic things, but this could be funny :) Maybe I will make something like that..... But this would need animations and I'm not good in animating things.

Understood, it would definitely have to be something for later. Something like that would work well with a pregnancy system as pregnancy tends to have an effect on the entire body, especially once the baby starts to get big, there suddenly becomes less room for waste products.

There are Objects where you can set swf files like "Quest". They have an animation swf file. Even when it's just planed to have an animation, they still can contain scripts and scripts can communicate with Fallout.

I see the SWF select option in Quest. But, is that for quest animations? If so, isn't it likely that those animations would get removed. Or, at least replaced when a new Quest animation is triggered?

And do you know of a way for the SWF to communicate with Fallout without F4SE?

Archived