Bestiality Mod

Esmebelles

Guest DeleteMePlease

Well, I'm kind of new to this forum, but I wouldn't write here if there was no reason.

So actually, I'm currently working on different models.

Here you go with some example pictures for the Dragon one:

[spoiler=Pictures]

post-126346-0-46422400-1360523969_thumb.jpg

post-126346-0-51788300-1360523975_thumb.jpg

post-126346-0-71990400-1360523983_thumb.jpg

post-126346-0-68602600-1360523991_thumb.jpg

Those are based on pictures seen on internet.

If anyone is interested in these models I will keep up trying to get them into the game. Help is highly appreciated.

An by the way, if any of you got some wishes for a genital shape and got some images as reference, feel free to PM me.

Sincerely

EB

Well, I'm kind of new to this forum, but I wouldn't write here if there was no reason.

[spoiler=Pictures]

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

attachicon.gif3.jpg

attachicon.gif4.jpg

If anyone is interested in these models I will keep up trying to get them into the game. Help is highly appreciated.

An by the way, if any of you got some wishes for a genital shape and got some images as reference, feel free to PM me.

Sincerely

EB

Well, this would help the legendary dragons feel more legendary

[spoiler=Pictures]

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

attachicon.gif3.jpg

attachicon.gif4.jpg

Sincerely

EB

Oh man, that doesn't look like it would feel comfortable inside someone. I'm glad someone has put some effort into making this kind of thing, though. Good work!

Yep, that looks like an encounter that leaves her unable to walk for quite some time :P

I too would prefer if it was of adequate size for the task (maybe human size +50%). I can't speak for other people's fetishes, but for me the hotness arises from mating with the wrong species and not from being stretching by a bowling-ball-sized object :blush:

In any case, it's fantastic that someone is working on dragons again. Since Skyrim was released I've been hoping that some day, there would be a mod that would let my female hero do some interspecies diplomacy with the dragons!

Guest DeleteMePlease

Yep, that looks like an encounter that leaves her unable to walk for quite some time :P

I too would prefer if it was of adequate size for the task (maybe human size +50%). I can't speak for other people's fetishes, but for me the hotness arises from mating with the wrong species and not from being stretching by a bowling-ball-sized object :blush:

In any case, it's fantastic that someone is working on dragons again. Since Skyrim was released I've been hoping that some day, there would be a mod that would let my female hero do some interspecies diplomacy with the dragons!

I'm sorry to disappoint here. I actually prefer to get a result that's near "reality". So the basic dragons will get the large one, as I do some genitals for the dramas later on, they will get the normal size accordingly to their body size.  I do concur on the fact that this thing is quite too big for a human too handle, but I guess we got different species like werewolfs, horses, mammoth and other (dragons of course too (male (I'm not into that, but I will provide what I can to match) and female)) in skyrim that may not get torn apart by being penetrated with one of thees.

Btw.

As this thread is quite abandoned, I will mainly post here in the future:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13979-wip-beast-animations-for-skryim/

Sincerely

EB

I'm sorry to disappoint here. I actually prefer to get a result that's near "reality". So the basic dragons will get the large one, as I do some genitals for the dramas later on, they will get the normal size accordingly to their body size.  I do concur on the fact that this thing is quite too big for a human too handle, but I guess we got different species like werewolfs, horses, mammoth and other (dragons of course too (male (I'm not into that, but I will provide what I can to match) and female)) in skyrim that may not get torn apart by being penetrated with one of thees.

Btw.

Sincerely

EB

Well it IS a fantasy game, so...

Btw.

Sincerely

EB

Not meant to be rude, but not everyone likes TARDIS-Vaginas.

And if the modder counts himself to those kind of people ... guess you get it.

Btw.

Sincerely

EB

Fair enough. Just saying the option could be there for someone to use or not to use.

Btw.

Sincerely

EB

Fair enough. Just saying the option could be there for someone to use or not to use.

You could just take it yourself in NIFscope and reduce it's scale if you dislike it. No need to make the modder make it. And don't be silly, you won't get torn apart from that. You're the dragonborn, you can survive dragonbreath all day (at high level..) and have people swinging giant swords at you with hardly a scratch. This means you must be made of self-healing rubber. problem solved.

Btw.

Sincerely

EB

You could just take it yourself in NIFscope and reduce it's scale if you dislike it. No need to make the modder make it. And don't be silly, you won't get torn apart from that. You're the dragonborn, you can survive dragonbreath all day (at high level..) and have people swinging giant swords at you with hardly a scratch. This means you must be made of self-healing rubber. problem solved.

You mistake me for someone that knows how to do that stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

[spoiler=Pictures]

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

attachicon.gif3.jpg

attachicon.gif4.jpg

Sincerely

EB

This looks really good, but it looks too large, proportionate-wise. Is there any chance you could downsize it by about a third or half and post the results?

Basically all existing "beasty action mods" are just pose mods, or conflict entirely with existing sex mods for Skyrim. So far, no one's actually come up with a genuinely working proof of concept that is actually animated and triggered dynamically using a dialogue or spell based system. There are some videos around of mods that /supposedly/ do it, but they're actually just animobject animations.

I would point out, I don't say this to be critical or impolite to the local modders, or modders in general. The beasty minded players are a minority, and the like-minded modders or those simply willing to give them a break, are a minority too. Two minorities do not always a majority make, unfortunately.

But I remain ever-hopeful - this forum is itself a good source of renwed faith. It still hasn't happened yet, but people are working on it and trying to get it out there.

My meager and humble advice is to get the most basic of the basic - a dog on human animation - added to SexiS. As the (arguably) most stable and reliable sex mod around, it will serve as excellent proof of concept that beasty action is compatible with an existing standard system.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived