Sign in to follow this  
Esmebelles

Bestiality Mod

Yeah i know i'm sick lol, but i would looove to be able to play around in skyrim with some of the animals, maybe even the dragons -drools- :P i remeber oblivion had one like it, wondering if anyones planing on making one for skyrim?

I have to through my hat into this ring. If any one needs texture work for this, I'd be happy to help.

I second the motion. So many fun little critters wandering around Skyrim.

I hope that Chase is going to work on a Skyrim version of LoversBitch once we have enough models and animations. There is a lot of potential for this kind of mod in Skyrim since we have different models for wolves and dogs, and Oblivion's dog could be imported as well. Also, there is this dog merchant in Markarth wich would be a good starting point.

Better start crossing my fingers for the next year.

I'm here to give my support. LoversBitch was my favorite adult mod for oblivion. I hope we see it in Skyrim.

You're not sick, doodet. You just happen to have a fetish that happens to be a taboo in nowaday's society.

I approve of this. Using ASX/MiniLovers on animals only works with a lot of imagination...

Yeah i know i'm sick lol

There are people on this forum whose fetishes include but are not limited to pedophilia, gore, scat, and cannibalism.

You are far from the sickest person here. I guarantee you.

the pc geting pregnant from frost troll and giving birth and/or dragon. having a dragon swoop down a scoop you up with its dick and fly you around skyrim to show ppl why you are called dragon born while parthuunax face palms himself. giant troll kings uses you as a onahole/tenga/fleshlight. cursed armors that rape you for enchantment recharging.

i can do this all night.

having a dragon swoop down a scoop you up with its dick and fly you around skyrim to show ppl why you are called dragon born while parthuunax face palms himself.

This one made me laugh pretty hard. I'm all for bestiality.

I have seen a mod on the nexus that adds some more 'detailed' cocks to the werewolves, and you might be able to take the naughty parts and place them onto wolves or dogs. I cant seem to find it, so i will see if i can upload it somewhere, as i dled it as soon as i found it and can no longer find it.

Edit~

Link to the adult mod: http://www.mediafire.com/?jhhh2x3brn4v322 It does add 2 other mods though, female werewolves and a werewolf replacement texture for fur color.

Bonus: Found this while on the nexus and got this also http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8126 . It adds tail-holes to the werewolves. ;3

/reverttolurkermode

I would definitely like to see this in Skyrim, the sooner the better! And yes to all the various kinds of monsters all around. So much good, virile breeding stock in the wilderness of Skyrim. :D

Some bestiality video on-line.

I think the music made it more hilarious then it should have been. I wish I knew what the guy was saying though lol

Some bestiality video on-line.

BHAHAHAHA. The music.

Is that a standalone mod or just the guy messing up with animations?

shunter

There only one non-adult playable mod with animals.

[video=youtube]

It's in "I'll dance for you thread".

Aaaaah ! My eyes ! They're burniiiiing ! Raaaah

*dies somewhere in the darkness, still hearing a bear playing with a luth*

shunter

There only one non-adult playable mod with animals.

[video=youtube]

It's in "I'll dance for you thread".

LOL This is awesome. Just pure awesome. :))))