Bestiality Mod

Esmebelles

the pc geting pregnant from frost troll and giving birth and/or dragon. having a dragon swoop down a scoop you up with its dick and fly you around skyrim to show ppl why you are called dragon born while parthuunax face palms himself. giant troll kings uses you as a onahole/tenga/fleshlight. cursed armors that rape you for enchantment recharging.

i can do this all night.

The Rape Armor wich abuses you to recharge its enchantments is an awesome idea, should count for weapons too since every blade needs a sheath XD

Edit: After reading this I bought Oblivion and I got to say, awesome, Lovers Bitch gone wild plus Hiyoko Club plus Tamago Club plus Set body was incredible, my gal got pregnant and looked so beautiful with her belly and just havepost-87562-0-16765500-1369787585_thumb.jpg twins, I hope somebody make this happen for Skyrim.

Guest wellbredbitch

A dog on human.. and vice versa.

I am even willing to pay money for a beasty mod that has more or less the same quality as say.. sexis.

i second that.   i have my german sheperd companion equipped with a lovely big red rocket. all i need is a mod to get him to fuck me when ever he wants.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jenova23

Working on a female giant and ogre but I need a bit of help anyone know if it's possible to give npc creature animations also can someone help me find a club that isn't giant sized!!!

Giant

Giant_zpsb8f204e8.jpg

Ogre NOT FINISHED!!!

Ogre_zps9b092fbf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Edit: After reading this I bought Oblivion and I got to say, awesome, Lovers Bitch gone wild plus Hiyoko Club plus Tamago Club plus Set body was incredible, my gal got pregnant and looked so beautiful with her belly and just haveattachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg twins, I hope somebody make this happen for Skyrim.

Thank you so much for posting this and listing your mods. I didn't know Lovers Bitch got restarted! (I don't follow the forum)

Sad that I'm playing Oblivion instead of Skyrim, but it's only natural. The old game has a LOT of modding already done. Skyrim will get mods like this only after TES:O gets shut down in 4 years due to lack of players :P

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived