F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

1. will the slaves accidentally teleported outside a locked room? (pack brahmin scenario)

2. I don't understand the use of syringe, If you want to be as immersive as possible, in the future update, why not just intimidate perk and use collar to subdue?

fantastic job btw.

How is that more immersive than shooting someone with a sedative and then putting a collar on him?

Doesn't make sense to me. I will include something with the intimidation perk in addition to the normal syringe / shock baton enslavement, if you like that...

Thanks for the praise.

yay and nay. yay- i found the problem, this mod wont work with 1.5, nay- my game crashes after while loading if i am using 1.4

You should probably reinstall your game. This mod is compatible with all F4 versions from 1.0.0 to the most recent.

If you did everything right, you'll get a message on loading the game that tells you that you did everything right.

Shoot someone with either Lock Joint or Pax and then hit R on them. Rest is self-explanatory for now (since it lacks depth).

yup did that, but after pressing R nothing happens.

If you did everything right, you'll get a message on loading the game that tells you that you did everything right.

Shoot someone with either Lock Joint or Pax and then hit R on them. Rest is self-explanatory for now (since it lacks depth).

yup did that, but after pressing R nothing happens.

I know for a fact that it works and multiple people have reported that it works - so it's something with your setup and I can't really tell what it is. If you want, you can dump your Papyrus log in here and I'll take a look.

Without logs, I can't do anything.

One question. How do you free or "un-capture" a slave if possible.

Because, I made jail sells to lock my captives in, and I only really need the collar to transport them to their lock-up from where I capture them. I put enemy factions on trial and either behead or use a firing squad, although I sometimes let them fight for their lives in my arena. lol. 

Thanks, for such a great mod. Its like the Fallout 3 emancipation mission all over again, lol.

One question. How do you free or "un-capture" a slave if possible.

Because, I made jail sells to lock my captives in, and I only really need the collar to transport them to their lock-up from where I capture them. I put enemy factions on trial and either behead or use a firing squad, although I sometimes let them fight for their lives in my arena. lol. 

Thanks, for such a great mod. Its like the Fallout 3 emancipation mission all over again, lol.

At the moment the only way to free a slave is by freeing him from all the pain of this world - if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the praise, glad you like it.

http://pastebin.com/cZ6GHrqB

http://imgur.com/a/0toVa

i start my game via f4se_loader.

check post #77  

Thanks for the log - it's due to the reduction to 1 slave slot in 0.3! I don't think those errors will still be present in 0.4.

Evening,

sorry for the delay on the next version. I'm having some trouble with a keyword check, doesn't seem to recognize keywords that were added by a weapon mod if using .HasKeyword on the weapon. Thus, there is a little hold-up with the shock baton and the pain addition that should happen if you hit a slave with it.

I have some suggestions as well if you don't mind:

adding the workshopnpc script to captured slaves upon capture, so that you can force them to work in your settlements.

adding a slave trader npc so that we can sell captured slaves.

adding other humanoid races to it so we can capture ghouls, supermutants and etc.

great mod, quite liking it!

just tried this out, ctd when trying to equip slave collar on captured npc. current version, no other versions have been installed.

Strange. I'm not getting any issues or errors when using the mod. I'll go over the scripts and effects again.

I have some suggestions as well if you don't mind:

adding the workshopnpc script to captured slaves upon capture, so that you can force them to work in your settlements.

adding a slave trader npc so that we can sell captured slaves.

adding other humanoid races to it so we can capture ghouls, supermutants and etc.

great mod, quite liking it!

That's all obvious stuff - I'm no magician, I can't do everything at once.

Thanks for praise and suggestions, it will all be implemented in due time.

V 0.4 worked fine for me. I liked the interaction layout much better. I did find out that you need to watch which NPC's you capture. If they are part of a group you have a mission to defeat then the mission might not complete. Captured a raider during a defend the settlement mission and though the settlers went back to work and the attack had finished the mission was not completed until I blew the enslaved raiders head up.

I had a question regarding the cow caravans and the trade system accross the other settlments? Can you use that for anything?

I was thinking of slave caravans and the potential of raiding them and putting a bounty on your head from the slavers faction.

I know its out there but it seems like a cool idea.

V 0.4 worked fine for me. I liked the interaction layout much better. I did find out that you need to watch which NPC's you capture. If they are part of a group you have a mission to defeat then the mission might not complete. Captured a raider during a defend the settlement mission and though the settlers went back to work and the attack had finished the mission was not completed until I blew the enslaved raiders head up.

Good to hear that it works for you!

Yeah, some people want their enemies dead instead of enslaved! At some later point I'll try to find a work-around - for now that's just how it is. Nothing I can do, but hey, there's plenty of people out there that you can enslave freely without interrupting any quests. As you said, just got to choose targets carefully.

I had a question regarding the cow caravans and the trade system accross the other settlments? Can you use that for anything?

I was thinking of slave caravans and the potential of raiding them and putting a bounty on your head from the slavers faction.

I know its out there but it seems like a cool idea.

Seems like cool ideas - I won't do any "anti-slavery" storyline or the like, though.

I'll try to keep this as much a framework as possible. I may or may not implement trade caravans into the framework itself, I will not do any bounties or quests.

Well what I meant was you just have these traders going from settlment to settlment. Buy and sell. Thats it.

Others could link your existing framework to quests and etc...

I was just thinking outloud really. Do whatever is in the scope of your mod. :)

Once Fallout 4 Defeat and SexLab are released, or whichever relevant mod replaces them, mixed with this mod will make for some EPIC adventures.

This only works on NPCs though remember that.

The Player slavery system is a different beast all together.

Well what I meant was you just have these traders going from settlment to settlment. Buy and sell. Thats it.

Others could link your existing framework to quests and etc...

I was just thinking outloud really. Do whatever is in the scope of your mod. :)

No worries, Grine, your feedback and thoughts are always appreciated.

Once Fallout 4 Defeat and SexLab are released, or whichever relevant mod replaces them, mixed with this mod will make for some EPIC adventures.

This only works on NPCs though remember that.

The Player slavery system is a different beast all together.

What Grine said. So while the Defeat subdue NPC function may very well get a link to F4SS - most of the features won't have an impact since they aim at Player slavery and not NPC slavery. SexTec, however, will greatly increase the functionality of this mod.

Oh, the possibilities...

Sorry forgot to add it, I guess it would make it easier to troubleshoot. :) Went back a few more saves and got it to work. Thank you for the quick reply and the mod.

Yeah, the logs are basically your game's way of telling me what's wrong.

You're welcome and I'm glad you got it to work.