F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

im hoping to see "mark bed" option to show slave where he will sleep.

Yes, I will implement workshop items to designate slave pens, auction platforms etc. as soon as I have the time to dig into how the workshop functionality is handled in detail. Might be a while, but it's coming.

Can't get this mod to load on startup, so i have to use "hlp f4ss" to make the game lode the mod.

However when i can't use the slave menu after placing the slave collar on an npc, also the game crash when i try to enslave a second npc.

Thank you for the log. Had a quick look, found at least one script that needs some clean-up.

Also, on a side-note, something else is wrong with your game setup as well. Doesn't have anything to do with F4SS or the problems you're describing, but the logs state a ton of errors - I'd look into that if I were you. Might be a false-alarm, but my Papyrus logs don't spam excessive errors about spotlights. :)

Cheers for the heads-up.

I install the new updated Version for testing. I start my game and it was activated but the Syringe and the Pax are not in my inventory.  Is that right. Must i craft them in the new Version.

Yes, that's intended. That was just debug functionality to quickly test stuff out. I removed that since I'm certain that the enslave functionality works as intended. It doesn't bother me, since I now test with a newer save-game where my character has the syringer anyway. You can still add the syringer and ammo via the console using 'help syringer 4', 'help pax 4' and player.additem x y!

Just keeping a eye on this mods progress for if/when you decided to add player slavery. Which I know is a long time off.

I'm fairly certain that by the time I'd get around to implementing player slavery someone else will already have done it, but feel free to stick around! :)

I'm sorta hopeful if you may have a solution to the NPC -teleportation problem.

In fact I am at lost figuring out how to put an NPC in a locked room (jail cell /cage), 
My last try was to put the jail cell in a spawn area (i.e. redrocket is near the door on the right side of the building.) but then again all NPC (guard duty, farmers and also the captives) spawn within the same jail cell.

If you got an idea especially with the slave system you have, that would be wonderful.

In fact I am at lost figuring out how to put an NPC in a locked room (jail cell /cage), 

My last try was to put the jail cell in a spawn area (i.e. redrocket is near the door on the right side of the building.) but then again all NPC (guard duty, farmers and also the captives) spawn within the same jail cell.

If you got an idea especially with the slave system you have, that would be wonderful.

Slaves use a different set of AI packages, so they don't do random teleportation.

You'll need to look for some sort of settlement enhancement mod to fix that issue - this mod isn't dealing with settlers, it's about slaves!  :sleepy:

In terms of ideas: I guess the settlers use some sort of wander package, thus they are at a random position within their wander radius when you get to the settlement - without altering the packages it's going to be difficult to get rid of that behavior. Slaves are using a "Travel self position" routine for waiting, so they will always be where they were when you left them (unless they got pushed around, involved in combat or simply ran away/escaped!).

A little OT but I detail how I made a settler stay (mostly) in a cage way back a few months ago here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55895-post-your-sexy-screens-here/page-3?do=findComment&comment=1426736

Just keeping a eye on this mods progress for if/when you decided to add player slavery. Which I know is a long time off.

I'm fairly certain that by the time I'd get around to implementing player slavery someone else will already have done it, but feel free to stick around! :)

Perhaps, but also look at Skyrim, I mean we had both defeat and submit, and I don't know how many slavery mods. More variety is good in the long run as it increases the odds to find the perfect mod for you. :shy:

So even if someone else does a slavery one first, I will still keep a eye on what you do. Since I may end up liking your take on player slavery more.

Perhaps, but also look at Skyrim, I mean we had both defeat and submit, and I don't know how many slavery mods. More variety is good in the long run as it increases the odds to find the perfect mod for you. :shy:

So even if someone else does a slavery one first, I will still keep a eye on what you do. Since I may end up liking your take on player slavery more.

Alright, fair enough.

Just don't get your hopes up, there is about 1 million features and things I want to do for NPC slavery before paying any attention to player slavery.

So, next up: slave XP gaining and slave levelling - that's going to lead towards the basics of slave training. XP gain will be based on the other slave stats, the higher the pride - submission difference is the more XP slaves will gain. I'm still figuring out the details and coding the basic functions for the XP gain itself.

It's now crashing on capture...

Is there any part of "Attach your Papyrus log with any problems you report" that's difficult to understand? Please check the first post in the thread, at the very bottom of said post, conveniently in red, for a guide on how to report a problem so that the mod author can actually use given information to trace and eliminate the issue.

Thank you.

Is there any part of "Attach your Papyrus log with any problems you report" that's difficult to understand? Please check the first post in the thread, at the very bottom of said post, conveniently in red, for a guide on how to report a problem so that the mod author can actually use given information to trace and eliminate the issue.

Thank you.

I have the same problem, game just freezes even though the radio keeps playing (well at least keeps playing that track and never switches over), and I have to use the task manager to close the game.

Log:

http://pastebin.com/7pUinW7u

Plz forgive my Poor English for that is not my mother tongue.

Sometimes the mod does work well but othertime my game  freezed on clicking the "capture" button when I wanted to capture NPCs for slaves after shooting them.There are only three mods on my NMM's plugin list: Fallout4.esm ,a  body replacing mod and this one.So I'm not sure what the problem is.

I do love your wonderful work .Here's my papyrus.0.log hopfuly it would make some help.

Papyrus.0.log

Thank you.

I have the same problem, game just freezes even though the radio keeps playing (well at least keeps playing that track and never switches over), and I have to use the task manager to close the game.

Log:

Thank you for the report and log. I just had a look at it and boy you have issues with your game.

The only two errors regarding F4SS is two missing properties for two perks that I forgot to clean-up, that is known but doesn't explain the crashes. Can you post your load order?

I think we're talking mod inter-compatibility issues here. My suspicion is some sort of follower/companion enhancement mod. Running any of the sort?

Sometimes the mod does work well but othertime my game  freezed on clicking the "capture" button when I wanted to capture NPCs for slaves after shooting them.There are only three mods on my NMM's plugin list: Fallout4.esm ,a  body replacing mod and this one.So I'm not sure what the problem is.

I do love your wonderful work .Here's my papyrus.0.log hopfuly it would make some help.

Thanks for posting your log and reporting the issue.

I took a look at your logs and see the same two perk property issues as reported before - that should not crash or freeze your game.

Afterwards you have a lot of serious issues with the Recon Scope back-end. Which body replacer are you running?

Your game seems to have issues registering a Radstag with the Recon scope, extremely wired.

Thank you.

Log:

Thank you for the report and log. I just had a look at it and boy you have issues with your game.

The only two errors regarding F4SS is two missing properties for two perks that I forgot to clean-up, that is known but doesn't explain the crashes. Can you post your load order?

I think we're talking mod inter-compatibility issues here. My suspicion is some sort of follower/companion enhancement mod. Running any of the sort?

Yeah I was using the unlimited follower framework, but had to uninstall that due to it conflicting with the Wintermute mod. 

Load Order:

http://pastebin.com/cFZbFVRg

EDIT:

After some tweaking with the program LOOT, and removing all mods that were using bethesda.net's mod manager, I've noticed the log is much shorter now, but the game still freezes when I press "R" after shooting them with the syringe.

New log(fixed):

http://pastebin.com/bjxbqpba

Alright, cheers for the provided information.

I'm suspecting I should take off the "IsCompanion" flag on the slave aliases.

Might be worth a try. Next version should be coming up tomorrow - I'll change that around and we'll see if that eliminates the problem.

Nice to see some proper logs provided with a bug report. Feels good man.

Thank you.

Log:

Thanks for posting your log and reporting the issue.

I took a look at your logs and see the same two perk property issues as reported before - that should not crash or freeze your game.

Afterwards you have a lot of serious issues with the Recon Scope back-end. Which body replacer are you running?

Your game seems to have issues registering a Radstag with the Recon scope, extremely wired.

Well as I remember it should be some old version NUCLEAR NUDE body replacer,I have no idea why there are so many errors.It seems work well with my client for a long time.

Alright, cheers for the provided information.

I'm suspecting I should take off the "IsCompanion" flag on the slave aliases.

Might be worth a try. Next version should be coming up tomorrow - I'll change that around and we'll see if that eliminates the problem.

Nice to see some proper logs provided with a bug report. Feels good man.

Alright so good news is I was able to capture someone with the latest version, but some how I did it without having to use the syringe gun, and when I tried to capture another NPC using the syringe gun, the same problem occurred as before (game freezes, and music keeps playing, right when it starts removing all of the equipment of the captured person). I am using the Lock-Joint syringe, but I don't know how I was able to capture someone without using the gun.

hy i tested too..

normal syringer gun and pax works... I try to enslave a legendary raider...

ok.. i can capture.. ....ok script works also all her inventory change to me...ok

i can open menu  .....ok

i can open inventory...ok

I can change and equip items...ok

follow /wait command..... not working.. she stay only there and look... not follow

command option........ not working is definetly not commandable ...she does nothing stays only there ..she also not able to speak

she doesn´t  do sandboxing or everything else...

So I hope i helped you a little out with my test.

hy i tested too..

normal syringer gun and pax works... I try to enslave a legendary raider...

ok.. i can capture.. ....ok script works also all her inventory change to me...ok

i can open menu  .....ok

i can open inventory...ok

I can change and equip items...ok

follow /wait command..... not working.. she stay only there and look... not follow

command option........ not working is definetly not commandable ...she does nothing stays only there ..she also not able to speak

she doesn´t  do sandboxing or everything else...

So I hope i helped you a little out with my test.

As always, without proper logs and load order I can't do anything with this information but shake my head in confusion.

Also, those features are confirmed to work. I'm fairly certain its incompatibility with a mod you're running, but since you didn't provide the required information, I can't help you.