Malfdawg's BodySlide Conversions

Any chance for you to  convert the shoes from here? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60107-dem-clothes-converted-to-cbbe-mirror/?do=findComment&comment=1517509

I already did the cloths but can't do the heels, apparently you need 3dsmax or blender 

I'm confused... which heels?  They all seem to fit already for me..

can u convert this set for uunp  http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-494.html and i alredy downloaded the files so here they r

there's something wrong with the pant textures for the 'seal armor' on this one.  They show up fine in-game, but invisible in outfit studio making them nearly impossible to shape correctly... not sure if I can do it..

edit: I found a way to work around the strange texture issue, and i'll convert it sometime..

Any chance for you to  convert the shoes from here? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60107-dem-clothes-converted-to-cbbe-mirror/?do=findComment&comment=1517509

I already did the cloths but can't do the heels, apparently you need 3dsmax or blender 

can u convert this set for uunp  http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-494.html and i alredy downloaded the files so here they r

there's something wrong with the pant textures for the 'seal armor' on this one.  They show up fine in-game, but invisible in outfit studio making them nearly impossible to shape correctly... not sure if I can do it..

Sorry meant converting it from CBBE to UUNP, I can't fit the feet in the shoes in outfit studio because its not in the right position :/

Sorry meant converting it from CBBE to UUNP, I can't fit the feet in the shoes in outfit studio because its not in the right position :/

hmm.. it's a bit convoluted, I dunno if I want to put in the time..

here's what I was able to get so far on my UUNP body

Screenshot13089.jpg

I hijacked the feet from a heels nif in 'Elwin Pumps UNP' and did these steps:

- make a of copy your Sexy Shoes A outfit studio project

- open the nif in Bodyslide > ShapeData > SexyShoesACopy via NifSkope

- open elwin pumps unp nif in NifSkope, copy/paste UNP feet into SexyShoesACopy.nif, save and exit.

- load SexyShoesACopy project in Outfit Studio

- you should now have 2 sets of feet, 1 is the unp feet we just copied, and the other is the cbbe feet reference

- move/scale/shape the unp feet to align correctly with shoes and body

- conform sliders and copy bone weights. (here the new unp feet should pick up the bodyslide sliders from the cbbe reference)

- lastly, save project WITHOUT REFERENCE

Ok, so downloaded a couple of conversions, ran into some issues.

1. Aradia Leather Outfit makes my characters body disappear and the the image in my inventory it is that purple normally associated with missing textures.

With Mystic enchantress, body is just invisible, seems fine in inventory.

2. Aradia Naughty Lingerie and Ayane Succubus; Weird textures, nipples are on the underside of breasts and waist area has a seam.

If you can help, Thanks.

1. Aradia Leather Outfit makes my characters body disappear and the the image in my inventory it is that purple normally associated with missing textures.

2. Aradia Naughty Lingerie and Ayane Succubus; Weird textures, nipples are on the underside of breasts and waist area has a seam.

If you can help, Thanks.

1. the missing inventory texture is how the original mod was found, I don't really care enough to fix it.  Not sure why you would be getting an invisible body.

2. you're using the wrong sliders, is your body cbbe or unp?

THANKS,  I will try this

EDIT: It worked, thanks :)

EDIT 2: Ok so it worked, but there is a small seam in the ankle, very small, not visible unless you move close. Any ideas on how I can fix it?

unfortunately this is the result of duplicating a reference opposed to saving one.  I know it's not the most graceful solution, just what I could think of quickly.  (I get the same small seam mismatch as well)  Piggybacking on this idea a better way would be to locate some other UUNP slider with high heels, that did it right, and hijack theirs. I'll let you know if I come up with something better...

THANKS,  I will try this

EDIT 2: Ok so it worked, but there is a small seam in the ankle, very small, not visible unless you move close. Any ideas on how I can fix it?

unfortunately this is the result of duplicating a reference opposed to saving one.  I know it's not the most graceful solution, just what I could think of quickly.  (I get the same small seam mismatch as well)  Piggybacking on this idea a better way would be to locate some other UUNP slider with high heels, that did it right, and hijack theirs. I'll let you know if I come up with something better...

Its kind of weird though, because everything looks fine in outfit studios or bodyslide, theres no seam in the preview but it appears in game

THANKS,  I will try this

Its kind of weird though, because everything looks fine in outfit studios or bodyslide, theres no seam in the preview but it appears in game

here you go, found a UUNP feet reference for heels UUNP Heel Angle

If you can help, Thanks.

1. the missing inventory texture is how the original mod was found, I don't really care enough to fix it.  Not sure why you would be getting an invisible body.

Darn, but OK.

I'm using the CBBE body. 

If you can help, Thanks.

Darn, but OK.

I'm using the CBBE body. 

2. Did you use the bodyslider on the outfit? Because what your describing is the unp outfit trying to fit on the cbbe body

If you can help, Thanks.

Darn, but OK.

I'm using the CBBE body. 

2. Did you use the bodyslider on the outfit? Because what your describing is the unp outfit trying to fit on the cbbe body

Thats what I figured.  Checked bodyslides outfit/body list about 3 times though, the outfits dont show up as a selection. Ill tinker with it.

Thanks for the help.

Thats what I figured.  Checked bodyslides outfit/body list about 3 times though, the outfits dont show up as a selection. Ill tinker with it.

Thanks for the help.

The outfit list doesn't show up in perfect alphabetical order, I have no idea what governs it's order...

But maybe try using the outfit filter (assuming they're installed to the right place.)

Untitled_1.jpg