Malfdawg's BodySlide Conversions

Thanks for the time and effort you put into making these bodyslide conversion mods and sharing them with us.

Someday, I might even figure out how to do them myself. A holy crap ton of things I want to get into bodyslide for my game. But, I have no idea where I screw up, but even following the tutorials step by step I mess up. Maybe I just need to find a video that shows exactly what and how to click on everything to do it start to finish, without glossing over anything stuff.

Possibly a stupid, stupid question, but when I install the UUNP version of any of these armors, I get only these options.

attachicon.gifNäyttökuva (1).png

No UNP, 7B etc body options. What am I doing wrong?

hmm I've always been confused by those who use bodyslide in this way.  If you want a 7B or UNP body, why not just start with one? (installing it)

I thought the purpose of bodyslide was to make your own body shape.. The preset sliders should be where you're saving your custom adjustments. Then you can use the same preset for both CBBE and UUNP..

In any case for those bodies all you need to do is scroll down and move the slider to 100% for whichever body shape you want.

I know this is an oldish comment, just wanted to address it from my perspective, might help folks who still haven't quite grasped the full potential of UUNP.

I make my own body shapes, but I use a mix of UNP presets and the original sliders to get there. I like CHSBHC but I like it better with some UNPK to make it more hard bodied, works really well  with good quality muscle normals. And to get the breasts a bit more natural I add some gravity, lower them a little. 

The really great thing about UUNP though is that all armors converted for it should be using the zeroed template, and then conformed to all sliders. If you use the in game body morphing capability that means a huge amount of mix and match potential. 

This is why I get kind of annoyed when people don't support the full range of sliders, it's unnecessarily limiting. 

hmm I've always been confused by those who use bodyslide in this way.  If you want a 7B or UNP body, why not just start with one? (installing it)

I thought the purpose of bodyslide was to make your own body shape.. The preset sliders should be where you're saving your custom adjustments. Then you can use the same preset for both CBBE and UUNP..

In any case for those bodies all you need to do is scroll down and move the slider to 100% for whichever body shape you want.

I know this is an oldish comment, just wanted to address it from my perspective, might help folks who still haven't quite grasped the full potential of UUNP.

I make my own body shapes, but I use a mix of UNP presets and the original sliders to get there. I like CHSBHC but I like it better with some UNPK to make it more hard bodied, works really well  with good quality muscle normals. And to get the breasts a bit more natural I add some gravity, lower them a little. 

The really great thing about UUNP though is that all armors converted for it should be using the zeroed template, and then conformed to all sliders. If you use the in game body morphing capability that means a huge amount of mix and match potential. 

This is why I get kind of annoyed when people don't support the full range of sliders, it's unnecessarily limiting. 

Just so it's clear for everyone... the full range of sliders ARE there, all you need to do is scroll down in bodyslide.  And this is a good point as to why the full range is useful.

added

Sexy Summer UUNP shorts can not creat nif and make bodyslide crash.

mine seems to be working... Is anyone else having this issue?  Do you have the newest version of bodyslide?

Just so it's clear for everyone... the full range of sliders ARE there, all you need to do is scroll down in bodyslide.  And this is a good point as to why the full range is useful.

Yeah I wasn't criticising your work but that's how it seems to have come across, sorry fella.  I'm just a uunp evangelist and like to remind folks of why it's the best thing to happen to armor modding.

added

Sexy Summer UUNP shorts can not creat nif and make bodyslide crash.

mine seems to be working... Is anyone else having this issue?  Do you have the newest version of bodyslide?

yes,i use bodyslide3.6 and your other cloth work well,only this one not.I found it happened when it bulid racemenu morphs in bodyslide.