Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

12 hours ago, Bush_Connoisseur said:

I PAHE captured a dark elf mage attacking me. I promptly raped her as my slave. Fast forward through pregnancy and she bore a dark elf infant. Problem solved! I just tested a beta of the next release.

Mmmm I love Reeses.

ok, good to hear its working now

On 11/18/2017 at 7:45 PM, fred200 said:

Yours is not the normal experience. I have probably 100 hours on PAHE with no such problems.

Start by uninstalling any mod you installed after PAHE.

Revert to a save before this problem showed up.

Run Save Game Cleaner on that save.

You might mention how you install mods. If you install manually, or ever used a previous version of PAH, you may need to manually delete all traces

of the old installs in your Skyrim directory.

Your load list (between "Spoiler tags") might garner some comments too.

Thank you for your reply. All of it was great advice. Since I knew what mods I had installed after PAHE and suspected it was one of two large and complex castle mods (Castle Orlok Eco Edition and Rendspire Palace Reborn) I uninstalled them first and that worked. Everything is functioning correctly again. I still plan to test for which one or both of the mods caused the problem. Just haven't had the time yet. I will post the results as soon as I can. Thanks again.

7 minutes ago, myhouseatl said:

Is the download dead?  Mega just want's me to create an account but, never gives me the file.  To big?

For which file?  the 7.24 full install is hosted here I believe...  and it works for me.   That shouldn't be sending you to mega IIRC.  Which file are you trying to download?

I have been having some odd issues with this mod. After I have enslaved someone new versions of them will pop up named from the name list and use some of the voice lines that a slave would use. They won't be registered as a slave in the MCM menu and will just stay wherever they happen to appear. This only seems to be happening with vampire hunters (from Better Vampires), but it might happen with others and I just haven't noticed. I have leveledactorbase toggled on in the PAH MCM menu and was wondering exactly what it does differently than the default enslavement.

clifton found something on the naming of the non unique slaves. the console select of them and the display name when u hover pointer over them is different. no idea if they cause problems or not just thought i mention it.

the only other minor things are that some vampires are voiceless. ill try to get what their voice type is next i get some. the only other thing is that the ok slave----> im going to fuck you.... and the  punish them by fucking seems after 50% they get swapped.  its kinda weird to have a 100% slave and when going to say ok ima fuck u they give me replied like i punishing them instead.

other than having to reset the mod every 8+ hours or so to prevent the cloning process from failing ive had np.

On 11/24/2017 at 10:29 PM, assiassin said:

I have been having some odd issues with this mod. After I have enslaved someone new versions of them will pop up named from the name list and use some of the voice lines that a slave would use. They won't be registered as a slave in the MCM menu and will just stay wherever they happen to appear. This only seems to be happening with vampire hunters (from Better Vampires), but it might happen with others and I just haven't noticed. I have leveledactorbase toggled on in the PAH MCM menu and was wondering exactly what it does differently than the default enslavement.

sounds like the same issue i had with cursed loot and captured dreams bandits, i reported the captured dreams bandits to blabla during his last days with the old thread while i was doing some beta tests for him before his last update and found that bug...don't remember why he wasn't able to look into it at the time, But now that i have a better understanding of how the cloning process works and all the bugs we were having on the slave doppelgangers before i don't think there would have been anything he could do about That bug with the mod i reported or cursed loot(note also i don't know for certain if either of those bugs still exist on the current versions of those mods)....and if its the same bug you have with the "vampire hunters" from better vampires----Only the modders who made Those respective mods Can fix those bugs we found

---basically the reason for those particular bugs to exist (and still occur with that toggle)is that we captured the only existing variant of those npc's, they're uniques without the unique markers. skyrim npc's from bethesda that aren't marked unique will have other variations of the npc to draw from such as hair or eye color, height, and weight or even level variations

now for your question of what it does differently...it adds 2 additional enslavement methods to the cloning process to lower the possibility of encountering the same exact npc, until the next mod decides to run the game's corpse cleanup script and bring those recycled clone corpses back into the actor list to be re-used again

--notice also i said it lowers the possibiliity of that encounter, if their aren't many in the leveled list for that area than the toggle doesn't help much in that area, or if a player decides to console in an npc....then the toggle doesn't work at all---that last note i only had to write in there becuz i've noticed some players have tried to test the toggle with the console forcing that same exact npc to appear

On 11/25/2017 at 9:07 AM, sidfu said:

clifton found something on the naming of the non unique slaves. the console select of them and the display name when u hover pointer over them is different. no idea if they cause problems or not just thought i mention it.

the only other minor things are that some vampires are voiceless. ill try to get what their voice type is next i get some. the only other thing is that the ok slave----> im going to fuck you.... and the  punish them by fucking seems after 50% they get swapped.  its kinda weird to have a 100% slave and when going to say ok ima fuck u they give me replied like i punishing them instead.

other than having to reset the mod every 8+ hours or so to prevent the cloning process from failing ive had np.

the console name is known to be different from the display names for a few years now...i don't remember how far back it was that blabla stopped it from changing the console name to only effecting the display name...but considering the other bugs we found on the doppelgangers, its probably better that he did change that Or we might find them renamed as well

voiceless vampires are the other bug i was looking into when we stumbled on so many slaves that couldn't be spoken to at all and discovered those npc's have voicetypes that were in production, but unfinished...basically i think the problem with those particular vampires is that they came from the dawnguard expansion, but i couldn't find the voiceless vampires again when i went to look back on the problem after fixing the slaves who had no dialogue

-the wrong dialogue response from a voiceless voice type would still fall under the same bug unfortunately, unless you got the wrong response from a different npc that still had a working voice type

--you might find the same voice issues with npc's in solhsteim as well

...additional note you might find a different voicetype on the voiceless vampires that won't have any issues when using the leveled actorbase toggle, don't ask me how or why that is but it fixes things in weird ways so i don't complain

yeah some work others dont.  one i know that normaly dont work nearly all the time is dark elf vampires. when i get some ill recored their voice type and get their id so can be checked.

also in op can u add that the devious addons if they use any program like skyre or permaa to make sure they on the ignore list. i found that if u run the patcher for those with the addons enabled they ccan cause the data to have errors. it also effects the bashed patch if they bashed merged in when u run the patchers for perma and skyre. think i mentioned it before or maybe forgot about it.

btw u could try this to get a list of npc from just dawnguard and spawn them to test

Edited by sidfu
1 hour ago, fred200 said:

Having had Vampires go aggressive one too many times - I came up with a simple solution.

I kill them all. Works every time.

u have the enslavae faction not just enslave. also dont foget to reset the mod every 8 hours or so. the issue with slaves sfighting always is a sympton of part of the mod got stuck in some high papryis area. a reset fixes it 99% the time. i also recommend to ALWAYS  have debug on and when u enslave if any of the messages say failed kill that slave or reload game before enslavement then reset mod. haveing 1 bugged enslavement or slave can cause every slave after them to bug.

3 hours ago, sidfu said:

yeah some work others dont.  one i know that normaly dont work nearly all the time is dark elf vampires. when i get some ill recored their voice type and get their id so can be checked.

also in op can u add that the devious addons if they use any program like skyre or permaa to make sure they on the ignore list. i found that if u run the patcher for those with the addons enabled they ccan cause the data to have errors. it also effects the bashed patch if they bashed merged in when u run the patchers for perma and skyre. think i mentioned it before or maybe forgot about it.

btw u could try this to get a list of npc from just dawnguard and spawn them to test

not quite understanding what you're asking me to add a warning about there, doesn't the bashed patch already come with its own warning on those things

3 hours ago, fred200 said:

Having had Vampires go aggressive one too many times - I came up with a simple solution.

I kill them all. Works every time.

lol

1 hour ago, sidfu said:

u have the enslavae faction not just enslave. also dont foget to reset the mod every 8 hours or so. the issue with slaves sfighting always is a sympton of part of the mod got stuck in some high papryis area. a reset fixes it 99% the time. i also recommend to ALWAYS  have debug on and when u enslave if any of the messages say failed kill that slave or reload game before enslavement then reset mod. haveing 1 bugged enslavement or slave can cause every slave after them to bug.

good to hear the reset is fixing majority of your issues

....and those debug messages are there for that exact reasoning, it used to be buried deep into the logs so you'd need to fish thru hours of papyrus to see a failed enslavement, even skipping to the end of the log if you open the log right away after enslavement will still have other data you're not looking for

i like to make a habit of save before enslave

sorry for not being clear was half asleep.

it goes like this

pahe addon---> merged in bash--->  bashed patch is fine

but

pahe addon---> merged in bash--->  perma or skyre patcher-----> errors with locking mechanic

pahe addon--->not  merged in bash---> pahe addon disabled for  perma or skyre patcher-----> works fine

the bashed patch has to be part of the perma or skyre patching. u just need to add a note that if useing perma or skyre to disable the pahe ddx and dda addons during bashed and skyrpoc patching

5 hours ago, sidfu said:

sorry for not being clear was half asleep.

it goes like this

pahe addon---> merged in bash--->  bashed patch is fine

but

pahe addon---> merged in bash--->  perma or skyre patcher-----> errors with locking mechanic

pahe addon--->not  merged in bash---> pahe addon disabled for  perma or skyre patcher-----> works fine

the bashed patch has to be part of the perma or skyre patching. u just need to add a note that if useing perma or skyre to disable the pahe ddx and dda addons during bashed and skyrpoc patching

hmm, seems odd. were you able to determine why that is too then or is that something we'd need somebody of their expertise to understand more about

far as i could tell its a quirk with the skyproc patchers. i asked over on the prema stuff but was never able to get a concrete answer as to why. i was able to get around it by disabling the pahe addons then making bash then making skyproc patcher then could enable the pahe addons and have them enabled for play or i would tes5edit and manually drag the data for them over to fix the errors.

well its seems to only be a issue for perma and skyre users.

This is one of my favorite mods and one I will generally use on any adult play build I use.

I do have one question ( although I'm sure its been answered in the 100+ pages of this topic, I couldn't find an answer by searching)

Is here anyway to stop other NPC's attacking my slaves?

Sometimes this will happen at the end of a fight and any "good" NPC's (guards townfolk etc) will continue to fight attacking my slaves

And the occupants of the underground bathhouse will always attack my slaves.

Other than that awesome :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

PS. I do have one suggestion I know you can have slave on slave training using PAHE home sweet home, would it be possible the have a sufficiently high level slave train or punish another slave while following as normal?

4 hours ago, fatbloke69 said:

This is one of my favorite mods and one I will generally use on any adult play build I use.

I do have one question ( although I'm sure its been answered in the 100+ pages of this topic, I couldn't find an answer by searching)

Is here anyway to stop other NPC's attacking my slaves?

Sometimes this will happen at the end of a fight and any "good" NPC's (guards townfolk etc) will continue to fight attacking my slaves

And the occupants of the underground bathhouse will always attack my slaves.

Other than that awesome :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

PS. I do have one suggestion I know you can have slave on slave training using PAHE home sweet home, would it be possible the have a sufficiently high level slave train or punish another slave while following as normal?

Send Alisha Milla and Carlie and Zarah to the prison.. they are guard faction and they will attack anyone they don't approve of.  The others just join in to assist.  Or you can remove the faction from them. 00_andragon_bhguardFaction.

In Xedit you can also change their responsibility setting to NO CRIME under AI data  (AIDT)

If a guard starts attacking your slave there isn't much you can do except use an external mod to stop combat.  This usually happens with captured wenches from immersive forgotten deadly hateful and judgement wenches.  They have AE spells that they maintain even when captured...  This tends to piss off anything near em.

I use RDO to get them to stop combat.   But you can look around for a mass calm spell or something.   Alternatively, you can target them in console... type disable... leave the area... type enable and moveto player.. or summon them via mcm.

ETA:  A fun alternative would be to make them protected... use Sexlab Util and have anyone who hits someone during sex gets calm...  use defeat and enable npc on npc.   Now when the guards beat down your slave.. they will just make use of them and move on.  Just stand around and watch helplessly until they finish wasting your time and abusing your umm merchandise.  damn guards.

A second alternative if you use defeat...  quickly toss your own slave in a sack if they end up on the ground in bleedout... this will cancel out their AE spell and you can then move them to a safer location before tossing them out of the sack.  You can also tie up your own pahe slaves using defeat mechanics.. either knock them down.. or have them lie down somewhere.. toss them in a sack for safe transport.

On 12/5/2017 at 2:34 AM, skirtsdown said:

Anyone have any opinions about the best player home/estate/castle to make the best use of this?

I use Skyfall estate with a mod to remove the stupidly huge amount of mannequins.

Loads of space in two huge basements that are well lit so you can enjoy all the, um... training.

On 12/4/2017 at 7:38 AM, terrorofmorrowind said:

Not sure if anyone knows this but slavetats now also works on these npc's too. Maybe it's because of that added option? Also i was one of those people that had problems with slaves losing their names when tasked to fight for me. It works now. I removed a bunch of mods yet i have no idea which one solved it.

slavetats has worked for years, i'm guessing that your other issues were interfering with it before

Hi CliftonJD.I got one issue here.I've installed tdf prostitution v2.2.5.5 and tdf patch in pahe.In whiterun I use the dialog"ok slave, ur body gonna make us some money".Slave response"Alright,just get me some jobs,I will do the rest".But nothing happens then.How can I get my slave go to prosititute?