Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

this:

The thing about Jerrek not working was and is an annoying issue with PAHE, for whatever reason the quest controlling Jerrek doesn't reboot as it should which is very odd considering its the exact same quest (it actually IS the original quest, I never modified it).  However, what has worked for me when I couldn't get it to restart was to use something like Save Tool and delete just this quest QF_PAHFellglowSlaverCampQuest from your save and reload (don't forget to backup up the save first in case is doesn't work).  This should force it to reboot the quest and things work.  I say "should" because frankly, sometimes Skyrim is just bitchy.

Yes, bitchy.

I tried loading up the 1.4.2 camp again and using 'StartQuest PAHFellglowSlaverCampQuest' in the console but it didn't help.  I've had this same problem experimenting with CK and dialogue quests.  I've seen that some mods use a bootstrapper quest but I'm not sure how that works.

UPDATE: I used the Reboot spell and Jarrek started talking to me!  I'm not sure if that means you need to do the StartQuest thing first and then cast Reboot or if Reboot will fix the problem by itself.

this:

The thing about Jerrek not working was and is an annoying issue with PAHE, for whatever reason the quest controlling Jerrek doesn't reboot as it should which is very odd considering its the exact same quest (it actually IS the original quest, I never modified it).  However, what has worked for me when I couldn't get it to restart was to use something like Save Tool and delete just this quest QF_PAHFellglowSlaverCampQuest from your save and reload (don't forget to backup up the save first in case is doesn't work).  This should force it to reboot the quest and things work.  I say "should" because frankly, sometimes Skyrim is just bitchy.

Yes, bitchy.

I tried loading up the 1.4.2 camp again and using 'StartQuest PAHFellglowSlaverCampQuest' in the console but it didn't help.  I've had this same problem experimenting with CK and dialogue quests.  I've seen that some mods use a bootstrapper quest but I'm not sure how that works.

UPDATE: I used the Reboot spell and Jarrek started talking to me!  I'm not sure if that means you need to do the StartQuest thing first and then cast Reboot or if Reboot will fix the problem by itself.

a few others have used the reboot already in the mcm

how's the new version doing ?

if i have 6.2.2 for EFF should i use the hotfix patch or just the full install 7.0?

you've probably answered that for previous versions but i forget if we just uninstall the old and install the new version for this mod without a clean save?

either install file is fine, that's why i put them both up there, a mo user could remove the old version and use the newer full version or a manual install like myself would prefer to use the update - its also good for those who have bandwidth issues

about the only feature in there that requires a clean save (that i'm aware of) would be the follower toggle, but as an eff user you won't be using the toggle anyway so play on

oh and enough testing went into this i think we can say its about as solid as i've ever seen it

I think what this mod needs is the ability to be able to use slaves to get discounts at stalls. Give the shop keeper a good time and get a 10% discount for a week and get off of fines by using  slaves to bribe the guards or using them to make money i mean these are slaves afterall

sexlab working girl already has dialogs for getting discounts from vendors and has the ability to offer your friend as the vendor's fuck-- sl wg looks at the "current follower" faction as opposed to the "player follower" faction. in layman's terms that mean any slave who's following the player is a "current follower" available to wg.

if bribing the guards is something you're looking for, you'll need to find 1 that allows the player to offer up her followers and if that mod won't allow the player to offer her slaves as well then we can look into a patch for that.

tdf patch is available for slaves to make money and wg has that ability built in

how's the new version doing ?

if i have 6.2.2 for EFF should i use the hotfix patch or just the full install 7.0?

you've probably answered that for previous versions but i forget if we just uninstall the old and install the new version for this mod without a clean save?

either install file is fine, that's why i put them both up there, a mo user could remove the old version and use the newer full version or a manual install like myself would prefer to use the update - its also good for those who have bandwidth issues

about the only feature in there that requires a clean save (that i'm aware of) would be the follower toggle, but as an eff user you won't be using the toggle anyway so play on

oh and enough testing went into this i think we can say its about as solid as i've ever seen it

cool thanks trying it out now

Can someone tell me what "RC" is (it is mentioned in the change log and is also mentioned on the previous forum mod's page). Is it Race compatibility?

Release Candidate, technical term to say "this is done unless somebody finds something breaking."

btw what is the follower toggle you mentioned I haven't seen that in there until I went in and deactivated it after installing the newest version. it was on by default but I turned it off, everything so far seems to be normal without a clean save. and what's the conflict with creature framework btw? would there be a way to work around it?

in other news i think i may have found the issue with the release dialog, but it'll take alot of testing - if i'm right i'm going to need the voice types of everybody who fails to give a response dialog so if anybody has extra slaves they'd like to get rid of and don't need the cash from selling them....

btw what is the follower toggle you mentioned I haven't seen that in there until I went in and deactivated it after installing the newest version. it was on by default but I turned it off, everything so far seems to be normal without a clean save. and what's the conflict with creature framework btw? would there be a way to work around it?

from the change notes:

• new enslave cancel button during enslavement--requires new game or clean save to get the button
  • default features are now based on the ignore follower enslavement--enslave follower toggle now available---also requires new game to see the new button

the enslave follower toggle is to allow followers to be eligible for enslavement

and what's the conflict with creature framework btw?

the creature framework conflict is an issue with creature dicks being attached to every male npc that enters the cell, regardless of their race or creature faction. the fact that they fail to attach to non-creatures doesn't help once you've already attempted to add creature parts to npc's, the skeletons won't support it and enslaving those actors gives a none object.

would there be a way to work around it?

if we're lucky, its been worked around with 1 or more of the many fixes included this update. if not, the workaround would have to come from the modder at creature framework to check those npc's for eligibility first before attempting to add things that don't belong there

from the change notes:

• new enslave cancel button during enslavement--requires new game or clean save to get the button
  • default features are now based on the ignore follower enslavement--enslave follower toggle now available---also requires new game to see the new button

the enslave follower toggle is to allow followers to be eligible for enslavement

the creature framework conflict is an issue with creature dicks being attached to every male npc that enters the cell, regardless of their race or creature faction. the fact that they fail to attach to non-creatures doesn't help once you've already attempted to add creature parts to npc's, the skeletons won't support it and enslaving those actors gives a none object.

if we're lucky, its been worked around with 1 or more of the many fixes included this update. if not, the workaround would have to come from the modder at creature framework to check those npc's for eligibility first before attempting to add things that don't belong there

thanks for the info . ok so it sounds like it doesn't effect female slaves then ?

from the change notes:

thanks for the info . ok so it sounds like it doesn't effect female slaves then ?

as far as i know it shouldn't effect them, but that's a mod i don't use so i can't verify any of it. all results have come from those users

if you'd like to try it, we have better debug now than we did when those results were given

from the change notes:

as far as i know it shouldn't effect them, but that's a mod i don't use so i can't verify any of it. all results have come from those users

if you'd like to try it, we have better debug now than we did when those results were given

I will in the near future, by the way after playing a bit more I think you're definitely right that the auto stipping that slaves do is absolutely happening after they have sex, where they just unequip stuff you had them wearing for no reason.

Is the 7.0.0 verision compatible with the 100 slave esp. or do I have to unistall said esp before I update.

i forgot to remove it from the download page, but its already reported to have issues with that.

the 100 slave patch has a small issue with the integer values used for the slave count in pahe - i provided the patch, but didn't create it - when i get the time i'm already aware i need to look into it for problems. when the time comes, i'll merge it into the beta piece by piece until it falls apart or i find the bug(s). atm i'm more concerned with the few bugs we have left and the content i had to remove with this latest update. i know alot of you are sitting there wondering about the new features or when those will come in so you're grabbing this nice looking patch here, but i'm a firm believer that if my predecessors would have stopped to clean up the mess before they moved onto to new content we wouldn't have so many problems to fix now, but i also believe that they wouldn't have had so many problems getting those features to work as well. i'm also a firm believer that if every modder did his part to clean up the logs, then things would behave as they're intended so we don't even give errors during soft dependency checks now

anyhow, i'd recommend removing the patch

Hi! I stumbled on a weird problem (it's not a bug). I enslaved Atar in Sanuarach Mine with planes to sell him as laborer HOW EVER when i left the mine He got Teleported to Silver-Blood Inn and got Disabled and now i can't get rid of him as a slave. I got no save before i enslaved him and i don't want to disable and re-able the mods as i don't want to lose my other slaves.

Any ideas or do i simply have to live with him taking up 1 of my slots in that save?

Hi! I stumbled on a weird problem (it's not a bug). I enslaved Atar in Sanuarach Mine with planes to sell him as laborer HOW EVER when i left the mine He got Teleported to Silver-Blood Inn and got Disabled and now i can't get rid of him as a slave. I got no save before i enslaved him and i don't want to disable and re-able the mods as i don't want to lose my other slaves.

Any ideas or do i simply have to live with him taking up 1 of my slots in that save?

according to the the quest aliases your slave shouldn't have the possibility of being disabled anymore than it can be killed

i can think of 2 options to fix this tho:

• try re-enslaving the slave atar
  • try completing the quest he's assigned to:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Sanuarach_Mine_(quest)

Tell Ainethach that Atar has been dealt with

according to the the quest aliases your slave shouldn't have the possibility of being disabled anymore than it can be killed

1. Can't re-enslave him as the Slave tracking marker is just hovering over air in Ice-Blood Inn. (i even tried to no-clip the floor to see if he was under it)

2. Can't complete the quest because i never accepted the quest i just went right in to the mine.

3. I have tried using console commands to move Atar to me but as the Slave is a Clone of Atar and not actual Atar i don't have the right Refid to work with. (Note i tried to bring Atar to me with the normal refid and re-slave him but then i only ended up with 2 of him in my slave list)

Man i can create some crazy problems :P. Thanks for the try anyways ^^

1. Can't re-enslave him as the Slave tracking marker is just hovering over air in Ice-Blood Inn. (i even tried to no-clip the floor to see if he was under it)

3. I have tried using console commands to move Atar to me but as the Slave is a Clone of Atar and not actual Atar i don't have the right Refid to work with. (Note i tried to bring Atar to me with the normal refid and re-slave him but then i only ended up with 2 of him in my slave list)

Man i can create some crazy problems :P. Thanks for the try anyways ^^

well shit you didn't tell me he's invisible, just disabled...

have you tried resetting the slave from the mcm - if you're in the same room as the slave and reset him then leave the cell thru a door that might force the slave to follow

if that doesn't work you'll need to wait for me to make the teleport debug option i have planned

2. Can't complete the quest because i never accepted the quest i just went right in to the mine.

according to the wiki there, you can take the quest from either of those npc's so you should be able to talk to Ainethach to receive it then talk further to tell him its dealt with already