Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

Hmm, wasn't aware of that, then yes you might want to download them.

Farengar's study isn't hugely important, you get some free collars and things from his study.

The camp is a little more important as it is where you'll sell your slaves.

However, if you have not tried Musje's Home Sweet Home, I'd very much recommend it.  It has its own options for selling slaves and more locations to do so.  It almost makes the slaver camp obsolete.

have you looked inside of the pahe lives 5.5 ? there is no sl extension inside! should it be installed after 502 ?

My bad, he renamed it pahe lives on.esp   Same thing though, that should be last after the other PAH files.

oh ok so only download 5.5 kk thx

So i only need nexus's pah and this right?...ballz, i think i just roally messed up the install thing with the normal extension...ugh...anyway atleast this one doesn't waste to much space with the all the files you needed in the extension one. I am als very happy that you are finally working together with the original creator himself. I mean what was he actually doing all these years?

edit: btw you made a slight spelling error on the description page unless you mean "fug" ugly bugs or something. (you wrote "fug" instead of "bug") which i'm pretty sure you probably didn't mean to write :lol:

Btw i luckily have no left overs as it seems. fniss isn't complaining either so i think i'm good to go. Thank all you Guy's again for continuing on an amazing mod. Cheers! :D

ok, thanks i'll need to look into better file compresion

IF you use 7zip you wont have to split archives.

thanks, i'll switch to it, think i've even got the install for it here somewhere

Finally a download page.

Ok reporting (couldn't resist)

This two items are having problems on the string line.

And once you slave someone you can't remove his/her original clothes. Using 6.0.1 version.

uh oh, 6.0.1 was known for that, meant to release 6.0.2

thanks, i'll fix that next as well

So i only need nexus's pah and this right?...ballz, i think i just roally messed up the install thing with the normal extension...ugh...anyway atleast this one doesn't waste to much space with the all the files you needed in the extension one. I am als very happy that you are finally working together with the original creator himself. I mean what was he actually doing all these years?

edit: btw you made a slight spelling error on the description page unless you mean "fug" ugly bugs or something. (you wrote "fug" instead of "bug") which i'm pretty sure you probably didn't mean to write :lol:

Btw i luckily have no left overs as it seems. fniss isn't complaining either so i think i'm good to go. Thank all you Guy's again for continuing on an amazing mod. Cheers! :D

lol ya i make spelling errors like that all the time as i type, my fingers don't quite convey the thoughts in my head....the difference is usually i've proofread it a few times over before anybody sees it (was a busy day....)

but thanks, i'll change that

paradisehalls SLExtension.esp is one of the files 5.5 installs.  It basically contains the stuff that updates the rest of PAH and adds the new features.  That's why in needs to be last in the load order.

So in other words in your load order it should be

paradisehalls.esm

farengars study.esp

fellglowslavercamp.esp

paradisehalls SLExtension.esp

Also best if those are close to the bottom of your load order.

have you looked inside of the pahe lives 5.5 ? there is no sl extension inside! should it be installed after 502 ?

No it is not named sl extension but pah lives or something like that. But that esp is still the same like sl extension from what i can see.

Clifton i was wondering if the mcm menu text is suppose to look like this ?? it does seem to make small description but there is weird code views like ui is not initialized like it was previously. i will try creating a screen shot to make that part more understandible.

paradisehalls SLExtension.esp is one of the files 5.5 installs.  It basically contains the stuff that updates the rest of PAH and adds the new features.  That's why in needs to be last in the load order.

So in other words in your load order it should be

paradisehalls.esm

farengars study.esp

fellglowslavercamp.esp

paradisehalls SLExtension.esp

Also best if those are close to the bottom of your load order.

No it is not named sl extension but pah lives or something like that. But that esp is still the same like sl extension from what i can see.

Clifton i was wondering if the mcm menu text is suppose to look like this ?? it does seem to make small description but there is weird code views like ui is not initialized like it was previously. i will try creating a screen shot to make that part more understandible.

i did make some changes to the mcm, hopefully i didn't bork things up there

thanks CliftonJD to share your work and keep alive PAHe  ;)

so, now, for my clarification:

------------------

5.0.1 --> All-in-One (PAH 0.7.3 + blabla11 PAHe 0.1h_rc0.5) + your fix

6.0.2 --> All-in-One (PAH 0.7.3 + blabla11 PAHe 0.1h_rc0.6) + your fix 

------------------

5.5 --> need nexus PAH 0.7.3.1 files (core, paradise_halls_farengars_study, paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp v0-7-31b) + 5.5 beta version (this in a new game).

------------------

is all right?

in actual gameplay I'm with 0.6fix repack 5.. is safe to use the 6.0.2 beta in my MO profile?

thanks!

cheers

S.

Finally a download page.

And once you slave someone you can't remove his/her original clothes. Using 6.0.1 version.

ok, its possible data corruption occured, there was another user reported issues with the 2 part file, its now redone with 7zip and the files were triple cheked before packaging for upload to be sure you got the right core 6.0.2 then the notes updated to reflect 6.0.2

if, however you still get those issues during enslavement you'll need to post your papyrus log

------------------

------------------

5.5 --> need nexus PAH 0.7.3.1 files (core, paradise_halls_farengars_study, paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp v0-7-31b) + 5.5 beta version (this in a new game).

------------------

is all right?

in actual gameplay I'm with 0.6fix repack 5.. is safe to use the 6.0.2 beta in my MO profile?

thanks!

cheers

S.

5.0.1 and 6.0.2 are both made to replace blabla's last 2 versios to make the transition easier for previous users (nothing else needed for those---everything pah related that's needed is in the new file)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's the right info for 5.5

---------------------------------

yes, its safe to use 6.0.2 to replace 0.6fix repack 5..

use the new 7zip file, not the old 2part rar

Paradise Hall Package was separated on Nexus to help easy update from users having already installed PAH once.

So you can now download from Nexus only the files you need without having to replace the add-ons if you have them.

In case it's your first PAH installation you need to the voice pack here : http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/2825-wip-paradise-hall-continued/

since you closed the thread there wouldn't it make more sense to repackage the sound files back into your bsa file

eventually i'll be repacking my scripts into bsa here after i figure out why dragging all those files into the archive window for ck doesn't produce an archive file

------------------

------------------

------------------

is all right?

thanks!

cheers

S.

5.0.1 and 6.0.2 are both made to replace blabla's last 2 versios to make the transition easier for previous users (nothing else needed for those---everything pah related that's needed is in the new file)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's the right info for 5.5

---------------------------------

yes, its safe to use 6.0.2 to replace 0.6fix repack 5..

use the new 7zip file, not the old 2part rar

ok, tnks!

;)

S.

ok, thanks i'll need to look into better file compresion

IF you use 7zip you wont have to split archives.

thanks, i'll switch to it, think i've even got the install for it here somewhere

Finally a download page.

uh oh, 6.0.1 was known for that, meant to release 6.0.2

thanks, i'll fix that next as well

lol ya i make spelling errors like that all the time as i type, my fingers don't quite convey the thoughts in my head....the difference is usually i've proofread it a few times over before anybody sees it (was a busy day....)

Don't mention it. I understand. Everyone has one of those days. This might be a difficult subject but what happened to layam? I saw his post about piracy so... Maybe just old news. Forget i asked sorry. Btw something else now. As i already mentioned i did a complete wipe on an existing safe without the quest actually started. Does that mean it is still safe to use 5.5? I was already planning on installing 6.0.2 though just to be sure.

Don't mention it. I understand. Everyone has one of those days. This might be a difficult subject but what happened to layam? I saw his post about piracy so... Maybe just old news. Forget i asked sorry. Btw something else now. As i already mentioned i did a complete wipe on an existing safe without the quest actually started. Does that mean it is still safe to use 5.5? I was already planning on installing 6.0.2 though just to be sure.

the post about piracy wasn't his, we've contacted layam and have his full support of our fixes to pah

-----------

should be safe to use 5.5 like that sure, but if you're planning on using 6.0.2 anyway why go thru all that

you should tell people that they should only install 5.5 after 502 because i messed up one save right now just by using only 5.5 without 502! its really annoyng having hunderts of files only around one mod. will it have an end or will always be like  1565n  587 8 87 88 88 and that after that and dont forget to go there and download that ... madness!" truly madness.... nothing gets easyers year after year the same shit.

you should tell people that they should only install 5.5 after 502 because i messed up one save right now just by using only 5.5 without 502! its really annoyng having hunderts of files only around one mod. will it have an end or will always be like  1565n  587 8 87 88 88 and that after that and dont forget to go there and download that ... madness!" truly madness.... nothing gets easyers year after year the same shit.

So for a new game you need Original pah (7.31 AND it's addons, farengars stuff + slave hideout) + 5.01 (part 1 and 2) + 5.5 (FOR clean safe!)

and for 6.02 you need Original pah + 6.02? right?

edit: hurr, hurr, here's me complaining about spelling errors. Can't write "clean" right. :D

Ok the crafting items are working now.

But there is something strange with the capture process, using 6.0.2 when I try to enslave someone, 2 options show up, "slave" and "slave faction" the first doesn't allow you to change equipment and the second it does.

If you target the NPC with the hotkey and fight with her/him after 1 hit he/she will surrender and the enslavement process continue the way it should, if you forgot to use the hotkey you can still slave the NPC after you put the enemy on critical state, but then you will not be able to change equipment.

It look like there are some things of the original version conflicting with the new one, but you probably already know that :cool:

So for a new game you need Original pah (7.31 AND it's addons, farengars stuff + slave hideout) + 5.01 (part 1 and 2) + 5.5 (FOR clean safe!)

edit: hurr, hurr, here's me complaining about spelling errors. Can't write "clean" right. :D

i am now using 7.31+slave camp and 6.02 ... ill test that right away and give feedback

i am now using 7.31+slave camp and 6.02 ... ill test that right away and give feedback

I did as you said before (first 5.0.1 both parts + 5.5) and now i have two menu's. :blink:

I guess it is bith parts of 5.0.1 and 6.0.2 also if i only pick 5.5 and Original pah i get the weard dollars signs which means that there is something missing.

It's not such a big deal to me because i'm still "rehabilitating" from a former issue (btw DO NOT install the salem mod and a bunch of sexlab mods in the same game. it's a baaad idea.)

Posted Today, 07:38 AM

Mega Poster

'yes, that's correct, if you choose 5.0.1 or 6.0.2 all pah files needed are contained'

So, just to be absolutely certain that I understand this, if 'all PAH files are contained' in 5.0.1 and 6.0.1, that really means that I can choose to install one of those without needing the original PAH 0.7.3 or 0.7.31?

And if that's right, do 5.0.1 and 6.0.1 include the slaver camp? - ie are they based on PAH 0.7.31?  If not, how do I get the camp?

If any of that isn't right, just what does 'all pah files needed are contained' really mean? :-/

TIA

terror gave us the results i expected to see from that idea

issues with 5.5 were expected to happen, i just couldn't foresee how bad they'd be - that's why its listed as beta and why the other 2 versions are posted

these are bugs i'll need to work on

years of it no, this is my second day of working the mod, i worked my ass off to get you that update, do you really want to ruin this for everybody else by making me leave

now i'm going to have to check back on the old thread from blabla see if i remember right who you were there

as far as I understood: PAH 7.31 + Farengar + Fellglow + 5.5 ...  but I might be wrong

So 6.0.2 is should not overwrite 5.5 right? Damn why is this so confusing. It's almost funny. Also it isn't compatible with Strec's stuff right?

Ok the crafting items are working now.

But there is something strange with the capture process, using 6.0.2 when I try to enslave someone, 2 options show up, "slave" and "slave faction" the first doesn't allow you to change equipment and the second it does.

If you target the NPC with the hotkey and fight with her/him after 1 hit he/she will surrender and the enslavement process continue the way it should, if you forgot to use the hotkey you can still slave the NPC after you put the enemy on critical state, but then you will not be able to change equipment.

It look like there are some things of the original version conflicting with the new one, but you probably already know that :cool:

ok, thanks, not sure how i could've messed up the capture process on That version, but i'll look into it

I did as you said before (first 5.0.1 both parts + 5.5) and now i have two menu's. :blink:

I guess it is bith parts of 5.0.1 and 6.0.2 also if i only pick 5.5 and Original pah i get the weard dollars signs which means that there is something missing.

It's not such a big deal to me because i'm still "rehabilitating" from a former issue (btw DO NOT install the salem mod and a bunch of sexlab mods in the same game. it's a baaad idea.)

that's what i'd expect to happen and why i didn't recommend that idea

Mega Poster

'yes, that's correct, if you choose 5.0.1 or 6.0.2 all pah files needed are contained'

So, just to be absolutely certain that I understand this, if 'all PAH files are contained' in 5.0.1 and 6.0.1, that really means that I can choose to install one of those without needing the original PAH 0.7.3 or 0.7.31?

And if that's right, do 5.0.1 and 6.0.1 include the slaver camp? - ie are they based on PAH 0.7.31?  If not, how do I get the camp?

If any of that isn't right, just what does 'all pah files needed are contained' really mean? :-/

TIA

I think "all the pah files contained" means all the pahE files are contained. You still need the Original. If not it doesn't hurt to install these anyway as they probably just overwrite the same files.

btw if anyone is interested in testing this i strongly suggest using "skytweak" simply because it allows you to make personalized safe (aka an actual custom named safe). Perhaps this is handy for someone if he finds it hard to identify his saves.

Mega Poster

TIA

I think "all the pah files contained" means all the pahE files are contained. You still need the Original. If not it doesn't hurt to install these anyway as they probably just overwrite the same files.

that's a plan for now, i'll update the files to contain the study, but i'd left out the camp for the users who have the updated camp

i'll see if he wants the new camp here, if now i'll post the original Or i'll post them both

they're not based on 7.31, only version 5.5 is, that's why these files are able to have what they need to run, we have layam's permission for pah, not strec's permission for his updated changes