Help a newbie? Falmer and Draugr issue.

Help a newbie out please? I have am very new to installing mods, and Skyrim in general. I went to raid a falmer cave and started a scene with a couple of Falmer... and their loin clothes stayed on, and no penis/erection. The animation played fine but no fun nudity on their end. Which was... unsettling. 

So... what mods/add ons do I need to give my boys their working bits. Specifically Falmer, Draugr, Werewolves, Reiklings, and Dremora. Just to be SURE I have everything I need. I haven't run into all these boys yet but I plan to. And I want to be sure not to have this problem again. 

Thanks

I have both installed. Still having the same problem. Loin cloth, no penis, animation plays fine. I made sure they were enabled in framework and I have no idea what else to do. Ran FNIS and Loot again just to be sure. :(

In the mcm menu for creature framework there is an arousal value for creatures. Make sure that is set to a lower number or even 0. If the creatures arousal doesn't match that number you won't get anything showing. Also try re-registering mods on that page as well. It resets all of your creatures.

Do you have anything that adds more creatures to the game? Sometimes non-vanilla creatures won't register as having any "equipment". Also look through the creature framework mcm, and find the drauger. See what is listed for the schlong. make sure it has sexlab unless you have a replacement pack. 

Also I forgot to tell you to try and clear all creatures before re-registering, and after it can take a few minutes to re-equip everything.

I have Immersive Creatures, mostly to re-add Goblins. And I think something that spawns more dragons. Nothing that should be messing with my Falmers. I am currently have problems with Falmer specifically. I WAS having problems with Draugr but where I am testing is more Falmer heavy. I did clear and then re-register. Both times. I even uninstalled texture packs I had in case THAT was doing it. Everything is listed as the same Sexlabs Nude Creature. Which I think came from MNC. 

Sorry, RL intruded. Back on now. It's still happening. I'm going to get out of this damn cave and see if I can get somewhere else to test again. Edit to add. Still having the same problem. Plus just found out I can't seem to get Forsworn with Defeat. Or the sex spell. Is that a seperate problem?

At this rate I'm considering just throwing in the towel. :( (Got to thank you for the Bad Dog tip though. Didn't help my problem so far but I love some of the textures it added to the giants)

Sorry I couldn't be more help. I was hoping the BadDog textures would help. I know I have to revert sabrecats and horses back to the original sexlab version. I will double check next time I am in game and let you know which one my falmer is on.

I'm using immersive creatures with bad dogs update as well and can't remember any problems with falmers, not sure if i encountered them often in my last playthrough though. First one note about re-register Creature framework: this needs a LOT of time, you can check the button for debugging messages output to console, click re-register and open the console. I use this often because i know i'm too unpatient when testing things ;)

Some more things you could try: a different location, maybe the one you're trying is changed by another mod and/or changed their race word/faction, so these you're trying aren't recognized? I usually use the shimmering cave near whiterun to test falmers. You could also try to spawn some via console, use "help falmer" and page up button until you see something like NPC: falmer <id>, then type "player.placeatme <id> <number to spawn>"

Not sure about falmers, but immersive creatures adds a lot of different creatures. To be sure, test some where the id begins with 000... to use vanilla ones and some with XX..., XX is the number of the loadorder of immersive creatures (or maybe better bad dogs update, not sure, just the not-vanilla ones ;))

Forsworn should work without problems... by sex spell, you mean matchmaker? If matchmaker with Forsworns don't work, but other humans do, i think that some mod changed them and sexlab doesn't recognize them anymore as humans. Or what do you mean by 'I can't get them'?

I'm using immersive creatures with bad dogs update as well and can't remember any problems with falmers, not sure if i encountered them often in my last playthrough though. First one note about re-register Creature framework: this needs a LOT of time, you can check the button for debugging messages output to console, click re-register and open the console. I use this often because i know i'm too unpatient when testing things ;)

Some more things you could try: a different location, maybe the one you're trying is changed by another mod and/or changed their race word/faction, so these you're trying aren't recognized? I usually use the shimmering cave near whiterun to test falmers. You could also try to spawn some via console, use "help falmer" and page up button until you see something like NPC: falmer <id>, then type "player.placeatme <id> <number to spawn>"

Not sure about falmers, but immersive creatures adds a lot of different creatures. To be sure, test some where the id begins with 000... to use vanilla ones and some with XX..., XX is the number of the loadorder of immersive creatures (or maybe better bad dogs update, not sure, just the not-vanilla ones ;))

Forsworn should work without problems... by sex spell, you mean matchmaker? If matchmaker with Forsworns don't work, but other humans do, i think that some mod changed them and sexlab doesn't recognize them anymore as humans. Or what do you mean by 'I can't get them'?

I sort of manage the spells from Matchmaker with Forsworn now, not sure what happened there. Mostly confused as to why Defeat doesn't recognize them as being an option. Specifically the surrender option as it's the main one I use. (Also thank you I could NOT remember which Mod added the Irresistible Aura which was sad because it's now pretty much my favourite spell in the game)

And I will see if I can try one of the other caves. I was using Chillwind Depths. If that changes I will post tomorrow/tonight. 

I sort of manage the spells from Matchmaker with Forsworn now, not sure what happened there. Mostly confused as to why Defeat doesn't recognize them as being an option. Specifically the surrender option as it's the main one I use. (Also thank you I could NOT remember which Mod added the Irresistible Aura which was sad because it's now pretty much my favourite spell in the game)

And I will see if I can try one of the other caves. I was using Chillwind Depths. If that changes I will post tomorrow/tonight. 

If you use surrender, note that NPCs must hit you before they are recognized by defeat as aggressors, maybe that's the problem? Try to get defeated by them as well, how/if that works depends on settings and additional mods like death alternative and it's settings. I didn't try the new version of defeat which has it's own bleedout abilities without any addtional mods, before i can give you any advise about settings, i'd need to know what you're using.

I had been struck, a few times before I surrendered. I'm thinking maybe the screen for sexuality was on, if that might have effected it. I only have surrender turned on, hit, exhaustion, and the other one, I think it's shock (?) are all disabled. I do not have death alternative or any of the other optional add ons installed. 

It's not a huge deal, it doesn't break the game or anything, it just bugged me that it wasn't working you know?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Resurrecting this thread because it's been two reinstalls and 6 months and I am still having this problem. Giants sometimes, drauger most of the time, falmer all the time, dragons, beast creatures in general. Animations run fine and every once in a while I'll get one to work. Then nothing. This is driving me crazy. I even grabbed hentai creatures and the problem persists even there. Has anyone else had this happen and managed to fix it or at least identify what is causing it? Made sure aroused integration was turned off in creature framework. Made sure arousal threshold was set to 0. Used all of the clearing things options. Went to a new cell, saved, closed the whole program to desktop, started it back up... same problem. 

For some reason my log isn't saving. I will try that again. 

Resurrecting this thread because it's been two reinstalls and 6 months and I am still having this problem. Giants sometimes, drauger most of the time, falmer all the time, dragons, beast creatures in general. Animations run fine and every once in a while I'll get one to work. Then nothing. This is driving me crazy. I even grabbed hentai creatures and the problem persists even there. Has anyone else had this happen and managed to fix it or at least identify what is causing it? Made sure aroused integration was turned off in creature framework. Made sure arousal threshold was set to 0. Used all of the clearing things options. Went to a new cell, saved, closed the whole program to desktop, started it back up... same problem. 

For some reason my log isn't saving. I will try that again. 

Mh, sounds like something is weird. First i'd try a new game, it's possible a broken script is baked into your save. If it doesn't work with a new game and same mods, try another new game with only the minimum number of mods required, so.. sexlab, MNC, matchmaker + requirements + body and skeleton. If THAT doesn't help, make sure all those mods are up-to-date.

It's much easier to figure out what's wrong once you know what works, then we can go on. :)

• 4 weeks later...

It could have been the save file had something that could not have been cleaned out of it as well. I had the issue with the falmer today and then realized it was that they were female (caster with horns) so it would not undress them. now i have to figure out how to make them strap-on or something. make FxFa or MxFa falmer animations i can not.

• 1 year later...

Cant seam to find the Topic any where. BUT, This one is closest to the problem I am having. Female Drauger, Just stand there , Bo animations working for them, (sex anims). I have all The Pre-Requisits installed and load order is correct. Giantess works and other fem Creatures. This is only with the Drauger. Any Help would be appreciated. :smile:  Ty.

Archived