Jump to content

Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)


Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, GYyu34 said:

I like your mod and I appreciate the work you put into it, but please stop locking simple features behind unnecessary quests and trust requirements.

 

I just wanted to buy a house token and build a slave pen in my own house. Instead, I had to spend hours doing quests and figuring out the trust system just to unlock a simple feature.

 

The mod has a lot of great ideas, but this kind of progression makes it unnecessarily frustrating.

I would suggest you learn to use the console. Open the console by pressing the tilde (~) key on an English language keyboard. Type in   help "house cell token" and hit enter. It will return two items one is a book and one is not (I think it's miscellaneous). Make a note of the 8 digit code next to the not book item (e.g., XXYYYYYY). Then type in   player.additem XXYYYYYY 1    and hit enter. That should add a house cell token to your inventory.

 

Alternatively, you can mark the Quest as optional in the McMenu although it will still take a little more work to get your house cell token.

Posted
9 hours ago, GYyu34 said:

I like your mod and I appreciate the work you put into it, but please stop locking simple features behind unnecessary quests and trust requirements.

 

I just wanted to buy a house token and build a slave pen in my own house. Instead, I had to spend hours doing quests and figuring out the trust system just to unlock a simple feature.

 

The mod has a lot of great ideas, but this kind of progression makes it unnecessarily frustrating.

 

There is an option on the first page of the HSH MCM to make the opening quests 'optional'.  If selected, you don't need to do those, and you can just breeze into the Restless Hunter and Pardo will sell you anything you want right from the 'Get Go'

 

Hope that helps

 

DQW

Posted
18 hours ago, Psalam said:

I would suggest you learn to use the console. Open the console by pressing the tilde (~) key on an English language keyboard. Type in   help "house cell token" and hit enter. It will return two items one is a book and one is not (I think it's miscellaneous). Make a note of the 8 digit code next to the not book item (e.g., XXYYYYYY). Then type in   player.additem XXYYYYYY 1    and hit enter. That should add a house cell token to your inventory.

 

Alternatively, you can mark the Quest as optional in the McMenu although it will still take a little more work to get your house cell token.

I myself prefer the book. 
I get one book and can use it in multiple locations. 
With the token I have to use multiple tokens, one for each location.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...