Sayonara (R&Z's Fighters)

Guest Saiyajin_Roze*

I updated the main post to answer to you and explain better what's in my mind (except boobies) wink.png .

Short answer: I may not make all the girls, sorry sad.png.

BUT, I also want to see Mila with this body... so...

Fair enough, every girl would be time consuming to make, but you don't have to rush. I just want to make it known I strongly support a Hitomi and Lisa mod from you. tongue.png I hope this sentiment gains in popularity.

I like your mods, and Raz's clothing mods built on top of the skins you put together.

A small question. There's a neck seam on the Momiji mod.

I tried to edit the original HDM textures to fit the texture you used, the color's slightly different, but it didn't help.

Any chance of an edit?

And yes, I would also like to see the original HDM 3.36 mods breasts but that would mean a lot of work.

Ideal would be if just the butt and crotch (hips) from Osiri's mesh was inserted into the HDM mods but I don't know the first thing about meshes and 3D-programs.

Don't feel pressured.

Raz's mods with your bodies are very nice.

That's great, Raz!

I've tried selecting parts in Blender and inserting them in the original mesh using the two polygone tools but it doesn't work well.

Selecting in Blender isn't as easy as it might seem. When selecting what I thought was just the breasts, the vertex ID said I had selected over 7000 nodes. I was trying to select the breasts and paste that info into the Breasts Copy Machine but I failed.

Actually, I don't see anything wrong with the Tina image you posted. The texture looks fine to me.

Anyway, many thanks for your efforts.

944c51481185997.jpg

In fact texture are already done by Zero Fighter.

Here's the link

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qz01i0j60g4kcd2/Tina%27s_New_Body.zip

Feedback will be very appreciated because I don't know if the way I merged these body is a good way or if it can cause crash or glitch.

Problem with nipple.

dgo1hk.jpg

2059r8h.png

292xldz.png

i tried edit texture, but i think its UV problem. (sorry for bad english.)

edit: pinup edited texture.its best what can i do

I use Autolink and Tina has no hair where the hat used to be in this mod. The original mod by zero_fighter does have the complete hair.

I should mention that the Harry Palmer nude version of Tina also has this hair problem.

Not sure if it's an Autolink related problem.

I tried it with both 1.04 and 1.05.

Edit: If I go through the three mods I have in the Autolink folder (look at 1, then 2, then 3) and then go back, the hair appears as complete. Works the same way in 1.04 and 1.05.

Odd.

I've checked the HDM 3.36 model of Tina and it has the same issues with the nipple area though not as apparent.

Like xxxsignetxxx says, it's probably a UV related issue.

The nipple area is much larger than the aurolas in this nude mod.

It seems like these HDM bodies the mods are based on all have the wrong UV for the dirt texture.    I took a little time to test the UV edit part of my converter and made some quick adjustments to the UV4 (dirt) map to the above Tina model.

The UV can be exported as part of TMC<->OBJ functionality.

post-781013-0-96887400-1462415609_thumb.png

The UV can then be edited in your editor of choice

post-781013-0-60609000-1462415611_thumb.png

This is UV4 before it was edited - note that it is the same as UV1 layout which is incorrect for the dirt map most people are using.

This is my rough attempt at correcting it so that it resembles the UV4 layout of official models

post-781013-0-12169300-1462415614_thumb.png

Before UV4 fix:

post-781013-0-33104300-1462415764_thumb.jpg

After:

post-781013-0-72173500-1462415766_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-48636500-1462415768_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-53156700-1462415761_thumb.jpg

My rough attempt can be downloaded here

http://www.mediafire.com/download/545q5zk89gl3uaz/Tinas_New_Body_UV4_updated_timmy.zip

edit: Forgot to add that this series of mods is pretty awesome.  Keep it up :D

Thanks to everyone involved in these mods. I think it might be impossible to "make" Marie with this body unless one wants a more grown up Marie.

Also, Holdenmcclure hasn't updated his thread in a while (DOA5LR: Creating the "definitive" nude mod [WIP]) so he might not release it.

These mods are our "last, best hope".

Thank you so much.

Many thank for your help Timmy ;)

I've done Hitomi, Tina and Honoka (not from HDM 3.36 because her body is not really nice).

Zero fighter and I, will work together to complete all girl (except Alpha 152 ?).

I'll do 3D meshes and Zero Fighter will make the texture.

For Marie, i'm going to do 2 body. The first will be to my taste (don't like little girl, see at my Overalls pack to have an idea) and the second will be the same as HDM 3.36.

Many thank for your help Timmy wink.png

I've done Hitomi, Tina and Honoka (not from HDM 3.36 because her body is not really nice).

Zero fighter and I, will work together to complete all girl (except Alpha 152 ?).

I'll do 3D meshes and Zero Fighter will make the texture.

For Marie, i'm going to do 2 body. The first will be to my taste (don't like little girl, see at my Overalls pack to have an idea) and the second will be the same as HDM 3.36.

Great idea to make 2 bodies for Marie smile.png !

Main post updated wink.png.

PS: I have no idea (yet) how to make Alpha152 but maybe we can do something about her.

Ask Saafrats about Alpha 152. He was able to adapt his HLOD model to her.

For the beginning i'll redone every body converted from Zero's Fighter Kasumi's Body.

New girl come next ;)

For now i redone Tina, Mila, Hitomi & Leifang.

To modders : wait a little before using these body. Many update will come.

Thank you Saafrats for Alpha 152 :)

edit :

We have to do something about the first page :D (screenshot)

Saafrats kindly made Alpha 152 for me. Faster than lightning biggrin.png !

It will be included in next update, full crédits to him. Thanks again Saafrats heart.gif

Thank you Saafrats for Alpha 152 :)

No problem guys. As I've said to zero_fighter, I've only injected your kasumi meshes into my alpha 152. So credits for the meshes is completely yours. Keep the good work!

UPDATE:  This mod will be known as R&Z's Fighters from now ! Raz' and I are working together on it wink.png.

RAZ' & ZERO'S FIGHTERS

post-776303-0-57234600-1462476769.jpg

-Available characters (latest update):
Kasumi, Ayane, Momiji, Leifang, Tina, Mila, Rachel, Hitomi, Honoka

-What is this mod ?

Basically, HDM 3.36 breasts and nipples injected in Osiri Ojisan's mesh (thanks again Osiri Ojisan blush.gif ), with adapted normal map and textures from both Harry Palmer and Osiri, optionnal pubic hair for every character, and small details added on feets (thanks to Galhound).

-Bugs and gliches:

This is still a beta release, and some bugs are remaining. We will keep improving it, please be patient.

Also, pubic hair used in this mod are not definitive wink.png.

-How to use this mod ?

Take a look at Tastefultoy's great tutorial wink.png. The tool you need is called "Autolink".

You can also repack your own DLC or use lnk reshuffle. Everything you need is already at Loverslab !*

-Go support RAZ' great mods:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57706-doa5lr-razs-mods/

With love and boobies heart.gif

Zero_Fighter

-----------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATES

R&Z's FIGHTERS (by Raz' and Zero_Fighter)

Beta release 1: Various improvements + added Rachel, Hitomi & Honoka

Older releases (aka Zero's Fighters)

1.3: Many improvements & fixes + added Tina & Mila.

1.2: Added Leifang + Mesh fix for Kasumi & Ayane (thanks Raz').

1.1: Texture fix for all characters (alpha layer fix).

1.0: Many improvements + added Momiji

0.8: Ayane

0.7: Kasumi (public release)

IMPORTANT NOTE & CREDITS

We used many people's hard work doing this. I assume loverslab members who released their textures for modders are ok with this and I couldn't ask everyone. I tried to give credits to everyone, I hope nobody is missing.

If you want to thank someone, thank those guys (they did all the hard work) ! ->

Raz': Not only he does great mods, but he is also actively working on this mod with me !

Timmyc: He makes great mods and truely amazing tools ! He also helped us resolving gliches more than once ! Thank you Timmyc !

Osiri: Thank you Osiri Ojisan ! He made this really really amazing mesh.

Harry Palmer: If we can enjoy DOA modding, it's 99% thanks to him ! Thank you very very much for EVERYTHING Harry Palmer !

Holdenmcclure and Japanese modders at pinkcafe: They made those amazing breasts ! (pinkcafe also has great tools !)

Niteguardian and Galhound: They made great mods and also nice edits. Thank you guys !

People at loverslab.com: They helped me and encouraged me a lot ! Thank you guys and girls !

Team Ninja: Well... you know why smile.png

can you do a nude mode for marie rose with this files?????
i dont know how to just leave the body without the clothes, because in my opinion the boob in this particular mod looks much better because of the nipples. 
or is some other mod to do this kind of body.

post-910706-0-68770300-1462589966_thumb.jpg

MARIE_COS_003 - OpendBlouse.rar

post-910706-0-73463500-1462591149_thumb.jpg

it's already done ;)

Every girl will be done for tomorrow. My part of the job is almost done.

We'll release the body pack when every girl are ready.

please do a nude mod for marie rose like this picture, ive been searching like crazy and i can't find something like that, and the HLOD mod make marie looks kind of fat, or like the body dont belongs to her.

post-910706-0-51670100-1462860408_thumb.jpg

Archived