Sayonara (R&Z's Fighters)

Guest Saiyajin_Roze*

i just found, some of the oldest (HDM 3.36) meshes for the nipples look better than the new ones, for example, rachel and momiji, can you get that fix???

because looks kind of weird haha

this are some pictures comparing the old (HDM 3.36) vs the new

In beta 2 the nipples textures come from HDM 3.36

Good job ! Thanks Raz' and Timmyc smile.png

Computer came back to life with a temporary hardware fix... dodgy.gif I hope it will keep going for a while cause I can't buy a new one.

No data loss laugh.png Backup backup backup !

Good to know ! smile.png

O_o??? so why do they look way different one from another???

I used different nipples or heavily edited ones for some girls in previous versions as a workaround for this issue.

HDM meshes (probably UVs) are kinda glichy and may produce bad render as seen on your screenshots. I thought It would be fixed using each girl's original HDM breasts insted of my Kasumi/Ayane ones pasted everywhere. Sadly, it seems to be a HDM related issue and glich are still here.

All girls from beta 2 are using HDM 3.36 original non edited nipples.

Depending on user's reports, I may swich back to previous nipples for the few concerned girls.Your choice guys wink.png

fingers crossed to go back to the original nipples haha
keep the great work guys :D

It's not the texture. Zero use exactly the same. You can compare it with texture tools.

If you look with Noesis you'll see that the shape of breast for Momiji is not the same because I keep Momiji done by Zero. (converted from Kasumi).

I find that Momiji look better with breast more natural compared to HDM 3.36. It's only a matter of taste.

HDM 3.36

mini_253982HDM336.jpg

R&Z Fighters :

mini_725977RZfighter.jpg

So, tell us, which you prefer and whether to do it again I do it again

Other topic :

I just see that I forgot to do a "new" body for Lisa ^^

I counting 19 girls and i'm thought "it's ok, every girl are done" :blush:

Forgot that with Naotora there's 20 girls now :P

It's not the texture. Zero use exactly the same. You can compare it with texture tools.

If you look with Noesis you'll see that the shape of breast for Momiji is not the same because I keep Momiji done by Zero. (converted from Kasumi).

I find that Momiji look better with breast more natural compared to HDM 3.36. It's only a matter of taste.

HDM 3.36

mini_253982HDM336.jpg

R&Z Fighters :

mini_725977RZfighter.jpg

So, tell us, which you prefer and whether to do it again I do it again

Other topic :

I just see that I forgot to do a "new" body for Lisa ^^

I counting 19 girls and i'm thought "it's ok, every girl are done" :blush:

Forgot that with Naotora there's 20 girls now :P

I personally prefer HDM of the above two, but I think you guys have done a great job regardless.

Lisa body is done.

Momiji redone with original HDM 3.36 breast.

Many thank to Osiri & Harry Palmer & Holden Mclure. They've done the hardest part for us.

So please, don't forget that this mod is only a "cut & paste" of the best part of these two greats mods.

My work on this mods is over. Honoka is really improved compare to HDM 3.36 and I don't want to redone again and again Marie. Two version will be release, it's enough.

Zero did your best to provide the ultimate body ever :)

(no pressure at all :angel: )

I agree there should be a nice transition between the nipple texture and the normal skin (like in HDM above) or that looks strange.

Hope no other girls have this.

Except that issue, the breast shape is nice in R&Z fighter, but that's a matter of taste.

R&Z's Fighters 1.0 now available tongue.png

Enjoy our 20+ girls heart.gif

Special thanks to Zack for providing the Island wink.png I think I will retire there for a while.

It was exhausting to make this mod and I have to go back to real life now.

Don't worry I'll still be around wink.png I won't forget my other project neither (Natural mesh).

Please give me your thoughts and feedback about it:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/61569-wip-natural-kasumi-update-comparison-screenshots/ 

BTW, you really should thank Raz': he is the one who made the full set happen and did an amazing job heart.gif

Final credits goes to you smile.png Thank you for your amazing work !

this is all what i need to say.........

post-910706-0-79437000-1463361015_thumb.gif

R&Z's Fighters 1.0 now available tongue.png

Enjoy our 20+ girls heart.gif

Special thanks to Zack for providing the Island wink.png I think I will retire there for a while.

It was exhausting to make this mod and I have to go back to real life now.

Don't worry I'll still be around wink.png I won't forget my other project neither (Natural mesh).

Please give me your thoughts and feedback about it:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/61569-wip-natural-kasumi-update-comparison-screenshots/ 

BTW, you really should thank Raz': he is the one who made the full set happen and did an amazing job heart.gif

Final credits goes to you smile.png Thank you for your amazing work !

Thank you BOTH for your awesome efforts!!! Gonna go play now! :)

Zero, there's new pictures for the first post

mini_253235game20160516025807.jpgmini_318190game20160516030423.jpgmini_415137game20160516030603.jpgmini_424322game20160516030718.jpgmini_198531game20160516030936.jpgmini_150663game20160516031119.jpgmini_942847game20160516031807.jpgmini_600141game20160516032653.jpgmini_656073game20160516032106.jpg

Honoka have a little neck seam, it'll be fix in the next update.
I'll redone every icon (at the beginning I thought that icon are useless because we made this mods for modders but there's many people want to use them as a nude mod, so nice icon will be better)

As we already say before, we just merged two nice bodies together. We don't have the necessary skills & knowledges (in my case it's certain, for Zero I don't know) to fix glitchs presents in original mods. Even the neck seam of Honoka was present in original HDM body.

Tina was fixed by Timmy & Zero together. Lisa and Rachel have the same glitch around the nipples.

Maybe later Zero could fixed these glitch, see with him if he want to work again on this mods ;)

Thanks, great work guys! smile.png

I can still see the nipple problem, but I have the topless HDM mod and it was there too, didn't notice before.

So... just make sure your girl has smooth nipples before engaging further.

That's my conclusion.

As Raz' said, this problem is already present in HDM mod. I don't have the skills to fix this but It should looks good enough for daily use. 

I will engage further if I want to do so... feel free to use other mods which don't have this issue.

I recommend NiteGuardian and SaafRats' amazing nude ones.

I'm using your mod it's great!

That "engaging further" was just intended to be a joke which got lost in my bad english probably.

Archived