Sayonara (R&Z's Fighters)

Guest Saiyajin_Roze*

Meh.

I'm not gonna replace existing stuff like it wants me to do.

Guess I'll pass.

Well get used to it. It seems to me like most people are just going to dump TMC data now instead of compile it into DLC. There's just too many mod conflicts and update conflicts that come from compiling things as DLC and it's just waiting to be broken at any time. Autolink does NOT replace any costumes, it has infinite "slots" and is as simple as dumping the data into a folders. 

Personally I prefer the TMC releases as it gives me much more control over where I'll see things show up in what slots, etc. I have spent a very long time getting my game install just the way I like it and DLCs can be a roll of the die for me.

Also it's pretty silly and funny to me that talented people here can dedicate many, many hours of their time into creating magnificent works of art for the community asking nothing in return only for someone to complain that the gift was given to them in red wrapping paper instead of blue. No self awareness at all lol

Because AMD cards lack in precision they failed at displaying this bug. :blush:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So i can confirmed what I already know, the problem come from your graphic card.

:dodgy:

mini_875667game20160613164759.jpgmini_132804game20160613165703.jpg

As i can not reproduce this glitch, I tried to fix Naotora like I do for Leifang. Please tell me if the problem is resolved. I'll do the same for Nyotengu based on your feedback

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4vrc02ltqz57x5v/Naotora_For_Nvidia_GPU.7z

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys really good job. I started make some textures for the intimacy parts of the girls, (clit, vaginal área, nipples) for more variety, if you guys want it tell me and I send it, I also use your work too after all xd.

P.D.: Sorry for my bad english :P

Archived