I'm not to sure what I'm doing honestly, I just try to follow install directions and hope everything works.

From the Sexlab Troubleshooting thread:

FIRST THINGS FIRST, CHECK YOUR PAPYRUS DEBUG LOG!

As a script heavy mod, many of SexLab's most common errors are printed out in this log file and SexLab attempts to print out errors to the log in a descriptive manner to explain why it will not start an animation.

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/ (MOD ORGANIZER USERS: When using MO, you should use the built in INI Editor option instead of manually editing this file directly.)

Add/edit the following to this file:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Save your changes to Skyrim.ini and load your your game, quickly attempt to replicate the issue you have with SexLab, and quit the game.

Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

That's the one I need, the Papyrus.0.log file. If it's a CCAS problem or an SD+ problem, that should help figure it out. No guarantees, though - but it's an excellent place to start. :)

EDIT: Note that you should probably turn those options back off for normal playthrough. Enabling logging increases the load on the engine and can, in rare circumstances, lead to more crashes and problems. But it is absolutely essential to figuring out many problems - not just with Sexlab mods, but with lots of different mods.

Thank you for your patience with me.

No problem.

There are a whole lot of SD+ errors in that log. I can't interpret them very well, but it looks like something's gone wrong with the Flowering Spriggan bits in particular.

It *might* be because your character is male, but I'm not sure.

The important bit from CCAS is here:

[09/07/2016 - 12:55:25PM] CCAS Quest: 450 Meeko's Bitch
[09/07/2016 - 12:55:25PM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [0]: 0
[09/07/2016 - 12:55:25PM] ERROR: _sdqf_sprigganslave_01.IsRunning() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias _SDQA_host on quest _SD_sprigganslave (7A0253BD)]._sdqas_host.OnUpdate() - "_SDQAS_host.psc" Line 25
[09/07/2016 - 12:55:25PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2"
stack:
	[alias _SDQA_host on quest _SD_sprigganslave (7A0253BD)]._sdqas_host.OnUpdate() - "_SDQAS_host.psc" Line 25
[09/07/2016 - 12:55:25PM] ERROR: _sdqf_sprigganslave_01.IsRunning() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/07/2016 - 12:55:25PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2"
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[09/07/2016 - 12:55:25PM] ERROR: Cannot call doProxyRace() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[LykaiosRaceController (93000D66)].GenericRaceController.proxyRaces() - "GenericRaceController.psc" Line 77
	[LykaiosRaceController (93000D66)].LykaiosRaceController.OnInit() - "LykaiosRaceController.psc" Line 29
stack:
	[LykaiosRaceController (93000D66)].GenericRaceController.proxyRaces() - "GenericRaceController.psc" Line 77
	[LykaiosRaceController (93000D66)].LykaiosRaceController.OnInit() - "LykaiosRaceController.psc" Line 29
[09/07/2016 - 12:55:39PM] [BDSchlongs] Player changed location to None
[09/07/2016 - 12:55:39PM] CCAS Quest: 450 Meeko's Bitch end 

I would expect to see an error about SD+ not finding something in there (that's the section that's trying to call SD+ enslavement), but I don't see any, just more spriggan errors.

There are also a lot of SD+ errors, not just spriggan ones, early on, which tells me that something may have come unhitched in there somewhere.

Did you try starting over with a new game? If that doesn't fix it, I don't know... you could try cleaning your mod using a script cleaner (like this). But no guarantees that would work.

You could also ask in the SD+ thread. There are no actual CCAS errors in your log, so it's not this mod. Thing is, even though there are a lot of SD errors in there, I'm not sure it's SD's problem either... but you could ask.

Sorry I can't be of any real help. :(

A solution to the problem of too many starts messing up LAL might be to have a single option in LAL to request a CASS start, then have the PC transported to a completly seperate cell where you would have total control, with no danger of messing up LAL or any future versions of LAL.

I'm currently using v13 with the dialogue mod you have posted in the OP. 

When I look at the papyrus log it seems rather huge O_O   I'm assuming it's definitely an error with conflict on my end, but here's the loedit: one sec, I'm going to try and scale everything back and test ccas again

A solution to the problem of too many starts messing up LAL might be to have a single option in LAL to request a CASS start, then have the PC transported to a completly seperate cell where you would have total control, with no danger of messing up LAL or any future versions of LAL.

When you sleep in the LAL bed, the last thing that happens, because it has to be the last thing that happens, is setting up the bits that enable the main quest. Helgen, Ralof, the Whiterun gate, Ulfric and Tullius in their proper places, etcetera. I don't know exactly what would happen if you do your other scenario stuff after that instead of before, but I've been warned away from trying. I guess I could give it a shot and see, but I'm not optimistic.

The upshot is, moving to a different cell before choosing which scenario you use supposedly can make Bad Things happen.

If I had to guess, the worst that would happen would be the main quest and civil war breaking. The least that would happen would be an instant teleport back into the prison cell, like if you try to leave without choosing a scenario. Either way would be unacceptable.

I'm currently using v13 with the dialogue mod you have posted in the OP. 

When I look at the papyrus log it seems rather huge O_O   I'm assuming it's definitely an error with conflict on my end, but here's the loedit: one sec, I'm going to try and scale everything back and test ccas again

Okay... but are you having any problems, or is it just a big log that's bothering you?

Sorry if you've already posted something, I can't remember off the top of my head. ;)

Glad you like it.

On the one hand, I agree, the current setup is fine for me. On the other hand, even for me it makes finding the right scenario a little time consuming.

Will adding theme-specific objects fix the issue? Probably. But the only way to find out is to do it, which is as mentioned a pain in the ass. I dunno...

I'm more worried about losing time when i choose a statue and go - oh nuts - I wanted ____________ which is available via other statue.

Exit, go to other statue.

As it is now, having done a few starts - it goes pretty fast considering all the options available to us via LAL and CCAS.

If I reconsider a submenu, just go back.

Ideally for me you'd have a new visual UI like a blend of Skyrim Perks/OSA/OSex with visual submenus all in one.

How's your actionscripting :P

I'm more worried about losing time when i choose a statue and go - oh nuts - I wanted ____________ which is available via other statue.

Exit, go to other statue.

As it is now, having done a few starts - it goes pretty fast considering all the options available to us via LAL and CCAS.

If I reconsider a submenu, just go back.

Ideally for me you'd have a new visual UI like a blend of Skyrim Perks/OSA/OSex with visual submenus all in one.

Hmm... something from UIExtensions maybe?

I've never looked at that, don't know how hard it would be. I'll check it out sometime. :)

Or, you could spawn floating nodes like Campfire does to upgrade your camping perks. You make them float around the mara statue and there you go.

Another one that might not be too bad. I'll take a look.

Question about the 'dogs chew toy'. Since the quest is finished if i leave the palace, is there any option to talk with Cedran/get something like a bad end? 

It depends on how you leave. IIRC if you just brush past him and ignore him, you'll get a bounty for abandoning your duties. If you fulfill your duties once and he lets you out early, he gets the bad end. :)

Question about the 'dogs chew toy'. Since the quest is finished if i leave the palace, is there any option to talk with Cedran/get something like a bad end? 

It depends on how you leave. IIRC if you just brush past him and ignore him, you'll get a bounty for abandoning your duties. If you fulfill your duties once and he lets you out early, he gets the bad end. :)

Ah... then maybe i have a bug report? Even after searching, i couldn't find any NPC called Cedran (or the other one mentioned in the journal) in the palace. I only found the dogs, talked to them, did some duties and left the palace, immediatly after leaving the quest was finished without any difficulties or bounty, or a bad end for Cedran as far as i can say. Maybe i was blind and missed something, where should he be in the beginning and the end?

Btw, since it's possible to use it as a soft dependency, this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2729-n3gative-slave-tats-beta/ has some awesome tatooes which would fit perfect to this scenario. Of course i can add them manually, but maybe you like them too. :)

And about the whole too many scenariois discussion:: i think you already did a good job with the submenus, i had no problems to find things. (And since you asked: yes, imho the prostitution scenarios are uneccessary)

Ah... then maybe i have a bug report? Even after searching, i couldn't find any NPC called Cedran (or the other one mentioned in the journal) in the palace. I only found the dogs, talked to them, did some duties and left the palace, immediatly after leaving the quest was finished without any difficulties or bounty, or a bad end for Cedran as far as i can say. Maybe i was blind and missed something, where should he be in the beginning and the end?

Btw, since it's possible to use it as a soft dependency, this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2729-n3gative-slave-tats-beta/ has some awesome tatooes which would fit perfect to this scenario. Of course i can add them manually, but maybe you like them too. :)

And about the whole too many scenariois discussion:: i think you already did a good job with the submenus, i had no problems to find things. (And since you asked: yes, imho the prostitution scenarios are uneccessary)

My mistake there - I forgot which NPC was which. Cedran is the dog horse seller out at the stables, I was thinking of that guy (can't remember his name) who sits in the keep, blocking the hallway.

Currently, there's nothing extra that happens with or to Cedran (or Banning). You're right though, there should be. After all, he did buy out your prison sentence on the arrangement that you'd train the dogs, so you getting out of the agreement and him saying nothing is odd at the least. ;)

Re tattoos: I can make slavetats a soft dependency, but I can't guarantee that the user will have the appropriate tattoo package installed. I don't know what would happen if slavetats tries to apply a tattoo that doesn't exist - my guess is, nothing, or at least nothing bad. Still, I'd prefer to make sure that application of the tattoo happens if it's supposed to.

That's why I included the single Grine Woad tattoo in CCAS, not just in the optional download - to make sure users have it when it's needed.

Anyway, I can ask for permission to use something. Which did you have in mind?

Yeah, I'm still ambivalent about the prostitute scenarios. On the one hand, they're in a submenu that only takes up one space. On the other hand, why bother having them? Much like the Forsworn scenario. It doesn't really add anything. I might get rid of them with the next update. We'll see...

My mistake there - I forgot which NPC was which. Cedran is the dog horse seller out at the stables, I was thinking of that guy (can't remember his name) who sits in the keep, blocking the hallway.

Currently, there's nothing extra that happens with or to Cedran (or Banning). You're right though, there should be. After all, he did buy out your prison sentence on the arrangement that you'd train the dogs, so you getting out of the agreement and him saying nothing is odd at the least. ;)

Re tattoos: I can make slavetats a soft dependency, but I can't guarantee that the user will have the appropriate tattoo package installed. I don't know what would happen if slavetats tries to apply a tattoo that doesn't exist - my guess is, nothing, or at least nothing bad. Still, I'd prefer to make sure that application of the tattoo happens if it's supposed to.

That's why I included the single Grine Woad tattoo in CCAS, not just in the optional download - to make sure users have it when it's needed.

Anyway, I can ask for permission to use something. Which did you have in mind?

Well, one-all of the dogs/doggy bitch/candy things. The texts parts are nothing special and i don't like those much in general, but the cocks drawings are awesome.

Yeah, I'm still ambivalent about the prostitute scenarios. On the one hand, they're in a submenu that only takes up one space. On the other hand, why bother having them? Much like the Forsworn scenario. It doesn't really add anything. I might get rid of them with the next update. We'll see...

*Edit: retried several times now: Denter is there if i ignore the dogs and just try to walk out. But after i talk to him and convince him to let me go after another session, the quest is finished even before i did anything with the dogs, and he just vanishes. I've marked him in console and used player.moveto, but i just get teleported to the point where he stood before vanishing.

And, i think there is a minimum of arousal required to train the dogs i think, at least i can't train them always. I don't see a good reason for that, if you used low arousal to finish the quest that's probably the reason i can't train the dogs after talking to Denter, it's below 20 even without fucking them.

The prostitution starts should have a bit more to be relevant, like a reason why the character choose that line of work. They also need to be available only if a prostitution mod is present, like radiant prostitution. Maybe make the player character indebted to the innkeeper through the loansharks mod?

The prostitution starts should have a bit more to be relevant, like a reason why the character choose that line of work. They also need to be available only if a prostitution mod is present, like radiant prostitution. Maybe make the player character indebted to the innkeeper through the loansharks mod?

If you'll read the journal entries on those, it's actually set up so that the player was previously a prostitute, and has decided to go into adventuring instead.

As to making them only available if a prostitution mod is installed... which one?

Originally I was going to do just that, make it tie in to Radiant Prostitution, but I couldn't figure out a good way to do it mechanically. Do I just force-start one of the home delivery quests or something?

I dunno. My general feeling is that they're a good roleplay-ish way to just start the game in any city or town without having to force the player into something. Turn right around and talk to the barkeep and start RP if you want, or just walk out the door. Basically exactly like the "inn bard" scenarios from LAL, but with a different journal entry so you can roleplay a prostitute if you want.

If you'll read the journal entries on those, it's actually set up so that the player was previously a prostitute, and has decided to go into adventuring instead.

As to making them only available if a prostitution mod is installed... which one?

Originally I was going to do just that, make it tie in to Radiant Prostitution, but I couldn't figure out a good way to do it mechanically. Do I just force-start one of the home delivery quests or something?

I dunno. My general feeling is that they're a good roleplay-ish way to just start the game in any city or town without having to force the player into something. Turn right around and talk to the barkeep and start RP if you want, or just walk out the door. Basically exactly like the "inn bard" scenarios from LAL, but with a different journal entry so you can roleplay a prostitute if you want.

Mmh, then replace them with "I'm a hobo in one of the holds.", then spawn the player with nothing bug rags on and some stale food. Otherwise, the prostitution starts are just another name for "I'm a patron in an Inn" from LAL.

While the prostitute and inn patron starts are nearly identical, since the journal entries are different I'd vote to keep them. Since you have all of the whore starts under one topic, it only adds one entry to your CCAS Dark Tale menu. Leaving them untied to a specific mod means you can either have RP and talk to the innkeeper or use TDF's and just talk to anyone. I think there is an abandoned Dibella Whore Guild mod someplace that never really got started, but something like that would be a good dependency if it was usable.

Something I've seen is people asking for mods that make them, vs allow them, to do certain things. I don't need a mod to make me in debt, as I can just overbuy stuff from the innkeeper to burn money I don't want to have. Then again, I don't use Perkus or Frostfall or the other mods that make the game harder.

On the spawning of new things, I have little opinion. With LAL stock, the New Beginings addon, your Dark Tales entries and any other LAL extension that might come out, we're going to have an increasing number of choices. Most of the time I just make my early save with only LAL and if I want a NB start I enable that ESP or yours, or ETC if I'm going to do that one. It helps to keep the choices down, but it would be nice if Arthmoor or the NB author thought ahead like you are and grouped their own dialog choices.

I'd go with the simpler option of putting all animal starts on one: pet, slave, etc.  While they might share a Stories requirement, there are other thematic differences that should split them.

I suspect is is both a bad idea and hard/impossible, but can your mod add to / replace some of the base LAL journal entries? Can you create stages for a quest from another mod? (Brain fart, but not in the "I forgot" theme just occurred to me). If so, you could piggyback on his inn starts or (I think it is from NB) the pilgrim starts and take them in another way if someone chooses that option. Adding dialog to the 9 or 11? innkeepers if you choose the patron start would be a way to lead into the prostitute starts.

That's all I have for now, back to dealing with this legion of demons.

Mmh, then replace them with "I'm a hobo in one of the holds.", then spawn the player with nothing bug rags on and some stale food. Otherwise, the prostitution starts are just another name for "I'm a patron in an Inn" from LAL.

Precisely.

And now you've given me the idea to create a series of hobo starts. Not exactly what you wanted, but I'm sort of cruel that way.  :lol:

I'd go with the simpler option of putting all animal starts on one: pet, slave, etc.  While they might share a Stories requirement, there are other thematic differences that should split them.

I suspect is is both a bad idea and hard/impossible, but can your mod add to / replace some of the base LAL journal entries? Can you create stages for a quest from another mod? (Brain fart, but not in the "I forgot" theme just occurred to me). If so, you could piggyback on his inn starts or (I think it is from NB) the pilgrim starts and take them in another way if someone chooses that option. Adding dialog to the 9 or 11? innkeepers if you choose the patron start would be a way to lead into the prostitute starts.

That's all I have for now, back to dealing with this legion of demons.

Putting the creature scenarios under a separate header is a decent stopgap measure at the very least. That would get rid of a few options in the main menu and clean up the slavery menu too. I'll think about it.

I don't think it's a bad idea, nor should it be very hard, to change journal entries from LAL. The problems might arise the next time LAL updates.

Of course, at one point early in the v1 beta process I had convinced myself that there was some dark magic that made the entire thing break if I even looked at the base LAL stuff. It always seemed that every time I tried, the talking activator would permanently disappear from the world. I honestly don't know if it was just coincidence or what, but I'm frankly afraid of touching that thing for fear of mysterious infection.

It is impossible, as far as I know, to create quest stages for another mod unless you edit that mod directly or make it a dependency on another. What mod were you thinking of? If you're talking about LAL, that's actually one of the two ways Arthmoor suggests people do it in the first place (I took the other route). And CCAS already uses LAL as a dependency, of course... Overriding his own inn scenarios would almost certainly work, but again, all that would do is essentially remove just the "I am a prostitute at an inn" single header option in one submenu. I don't see it as a major improvement, honestly.

On the spawning of new things, I have little opinion. With LAL stock, the New Beginings addon, your Dark Tales entries and any other LAL extension that might come out, we're going to have an increasing number of choices. Most of the time I just make my early save with only LAL and if I want a NB start I enable that ESP or yours, or ETC if I'm going to do that one. It helps to keep the choices down, but it would be nice if Arthmoor or the NB author thought ahead like you are and grouped their own dialog choices.

I dunno, I think it's already pretty well grouped there. Property ownership, patron at an inn, member of a faction... it could be redone, of course. What categorization might be better?

Hmm... something from UIExtensions maybe?

I've never looked at that, don't know how hard it would be. I'll check it out sometime. :)

In a recent long post by CEO (make sure you scroll all the way through on link below) you get a quick glimpse of the dynamic icon concept in images with a long explanation.

Naturally you aren't limited to his image formats.

Would it work with something like a Skyrim perk tree type framework on screen with alpha transparencies? 

It should based on what CEO has done so far.  Empasize the word "should".  Not sure.

IF that kind of Visual UI interests you.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64148-osa-skyrim-ascendancy-engine/page-29?do=findComment&comment=1669037

I would like to start with heroine in distress via CCAS but it won't work. Tried to clean the save game but without success. Other alternative starts works fine.

If I select "I am a heroine in distress" at the statue of Dibella and go to bed, there is just the known bug that the screen fade to black. Then I see the bed again and have finished the quest of heroine in distress (get the message that I escaped the caves).

If I leave the "prison" and try to talk to the guy on the street he has no option for his quest.

I would like to start with heroine in distress via CCAS but it won't work. Tried to clean the save game but without success. Other alternative starts works fine.

If I select "I am a heroine in distress" at the statue of Dibella and go to bed, there is just the known bug that the screen fade to black. Then I see the bed again and have finished the quest of heroine in distress (get the message that I escaped the caves).

If I leave the "prison" and try to talk to the guy on the street he has no option for his quest.

You're not the only one having trouble with this.

This particular scenario works by force-setting the "hidspiderquest" stage to 61, which is supposed to skip the part where you drink the knockout potion.

Since users are having problems, I'll try to implement a fix in the next version. I might just force the player to drink the knockout potion instead... I'll see.

In the meantime, try using "setstage hidspiderquest 61" in the console and see if that fixes it.

In a recent long post by CEO (make sure you scroll all the way through on link below) you get a quick glimpse of the dynamic icon concept in images with a long explanation.

Naturally you aren't limited to his image formats.

Would it work with something like a Skyrim perk tree type framework on screen with alpha transparencies? 

It should based on what CEO has done so far.  Empasize the word "should".  Not sure.

IF that kind of Visual UI interests you.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64148-osa-skyrim-ascendancy-engine/page-29?do=findComment&comment=1669037

Sounds interesting... I'll take a look some time. Thanks for the link. :)