Lots of activity on this thread. So much that half my notifications page is with replies to this! You are an excellent chef of mod content CC! Its just too bad my laptop runs just a bit to slow for me to enjoy skyrim with or without mods. And no, I'm not someone who obsesses about having a constant x frames per second (although at least 20-30 is preferred). None-the-less I ramble! [leaves to finish Borderlands for the 1st time]

Another thing to ponder... would Tsun know of her if she didn't go to Sovnguard? Where did her spirit go on death, from where did it return to Nirn after death? Not that anyone else dead knowing her after she died does much, as they're still dead, but that could be a tie in to various daedra if you wanted. Could tie into Dagon and maybe involve the quest to get his Razor.

Possibly. I tend to think that just sitting there guarding the bridge for eternity would be somewhat boring, so chances are he's popped off for a bit of a breather and some news from time to time. Even if he never leaves his station, we can assume that passersby may have the occasional tale to tell.

Lots of activity on this thread. So much that half my notifications page is with replies to this! You are an excellent chef of mod content CC! Its just too bad my laptop runs just a bit to slow for me to enjoy skyrim with or without mods. And no, I'm not someone who obsesses about having a constant x frames per second (although at least 20-30 is preferred). None-the-less I ramble! [leaves to finish Borderlands for the 1st time]

Glad you like it. I wouldn't say I'm a chef, more of an automatic microwave - CCAS doesn't really have much original content at all. But thank you. :)

Glad you like it. I wouldn't say I'm a chef, more of an automatic microwave - CCAS doesn't really have much original content at all. But thank you. :)

That's like trying to say alternate timeline games, stories, etc. aren't original content ;) Also, do you have a donate link somewhere? Maybe?

That's like trying to say alternate timeline games, stories, etc. aren't original content ;) Also, do you have a donate link somewhere? Maybe?

Heh... no, but again, thank you. If you really want to donate, donate to Loverslab - honestly, it's what keeps me modding.  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Alright so I loaded my save and Estrus Chaurus + loaded in mcm choose the brood mother start and after it fades to black and back there is no change in location but the statue is gone and the bed is a normal bed now.

Assuming you get this before tomorrow...

Try JDough's fix:

What I did to fix it:

Now I opened my save game with 'Save Game Cleaner' v2.0.6, filtered for 'CCAS' scripts and deleted the whole set of script instances (not the listed scripts, only the instances).

Saved the modified save game, loaded and started a random scenario (dog scenario): Success!

Closed and restarted Skyrim, loaded back into the modified save (LAL cell) and chose another scenario (pregnant slave to Kin family): Success!

I have then re-activated JUGs and tried to start the Giants pet scenario: fail, landed back in the LAL cell

Disabled JUGs again, loaded back in and launched the Giants pet scenario again: Success!

So JUGs definitely interferes with the start.

But the cleaning of the CCAS instances made it all work - for me anyways.

And remember to post on the new site from now on.

Small note to everybody: Use the NEW SITE (new.loverslab.com), or all your recent posts will just disappear.

Where's the new page to show "My Content"? I can't find it. Because I have no content "I follow" I just use the "My Content" link on this old forum.

Actually, it turns out that the "followed" content is "My content." I know, I use the same thing. It says "content I follow" but that doesn't actually mean followed. Er, followed as in "receive notification."

Right now the list is pretty anemic, because there haven't been too many posts on any of the threads. For example, if you check your followed content on the new site, it will not have anything from this thread. However, once someone posts on this thread over there, your followed content will update.

Not sure if I'm making any sense...  :-/  but try it. Post in some thread on the new site, and suddenly your "content I follow" list will update.

Weird.

EDIT: Activity / My Activity Streams / Content I Posted In (I thought it was "content I follow" derp)

According to its author, the new Trapped in Rubber isn't coming anytime soon :/ 

Will you release a new version soon or wait for TIR anyway ?

Well, if I release now I'd have to disable a couple of different things that give spoilers for the next version of TIR. Not just for the TIR start, but some optional integration with other scenarios that may give some hints. ;)

What's really keeping me from doing it is just plain laziness - I don't want to go through and disable a bunch of stuff just to re-enable it once TIR updates. I guess it depends on how long the update is from now - a week, a month, six months, twelve years? Can't predict that kind of thing. Nor, for that matter, can Greyspammer predict it either, so don't go bothering him for a timeline  :lol: .

I guess maybe I'll bite the bullet and release when SD+ updates, whenever that is, probably in a few weeks I'd guess. Also unpredictable. But the next version of CCAS includes a lot of changes based on the upcoming SD+ update (still in beta testing).

I bet someone asked this already, but i can't find a solution: The newest Alternate Start version needs hearthfire, what i don't have, is there a way to solve it so i can use your mod? The only thing that i found is "then use an older version", but then your mod wouldnt work.

I bet someone asked this already, but i can't find a solution: The newest Alternate Start version needs hearthfire, what i don't have, is there a way to solve it so i can use your mod? The only thing that i found is "then use an older version", but then your mod wouldnt work.

Sorry, but no. Taking out Hearthfire as a dependency would require reworking LAL entirely, not just CCAS. It's out of my hands. :(

Some things I would like to suggest in addition to my azura star extension to one of your starts...

Quest/Name: Your Own Treasure

Description:

When you sleep anywhere in the Rift, there's a chance that you may encounter a load screen / etc. Or someone may come up to your in your sleep saying "Shhh... everything will be all right..." or similar. When you next awaken, you find yourself trapped within a storage vault of the theives guild (its own small cell, with doors locked by a key, and a ton of treasure/etc.) Every now and then, thieves guild members will come in to check on you, some may require "service" from you, others may simply ignore you to check on other things. At times a high-ranking member will appear (though a low chance) and you have a chance to pickpocket them for the key. If they catch you, you likely will be bound until someone comes to unbind you (if ever.) You may also be chained to the far end of the vault if this is not your first attempt at pickpocketing. Each failed attempt causes the high ranking person to come less often.

================================

Quest/Name: Magical Trance

Description:

You have been put into a trance by a mage, or other magically abled person. Your vision is woozy, as if drunk on something, colors shift every now and then. Finding your way around is hard. You seem to be in someone's room or house, and are unable to leave unless they desire it. There's a chance when the effect runs out that they will re-apply the effect. There's a chance that goes up after you either come back or it is re-applied, or you fail to escape... where they will simply put you to sleep and then you wake up with a longer-lasting version of the effect each time. The trance is likely put on you so that you are forced to enjoy your time with them, who knows. Up to you! This can also be used for some sort of slave system with Spriggan Matrons or something.

Quest/Name: Another's Treasure

Description:

You wake up somewhere pitch black, you can't see anything, you feel oddly strange. You hear voices or sounds every now and then, but aren't sure of what it is. The darkness continues... until light filters in, you then find out you've been put into a treasure chest and locked in there for someone to find. (Location is randomized, or chosen by the player.) Whoever finds you has a chance to enslave you, or send you off to auction/etc. or simply take you home with them.

Quest/Name: Bag of... Home?

Description:

You find yourself in a home of sorts, no one in it, when you try to look out the windows, it's just pure light coming out. When you try to open the door to the home, you find that it is locked, and requires some sort of key. As you continue your search, you find a note hidden somewhere, and realize that this home isn't just any home, but it's some sort of alternate space of sorts inside a mage's bag. After finding this note, there's a chance that the mage will come inside at random at certain times of the day, and you'll be able to talk to him or her... to allow you freedom. There's a chance they just might leave you inside, and come back another time. If you successfully escape, they may become a follower, who will allow you back into the home bag for free. (Though there's a chance they may not let you out again for a time. Where you get let out into the world is based on where they are in their schedule in the world.)

Some things I would like to suggest in addition to my azura star extension to one of your starts...

*snip*

Your own treasure:

Not a bad idea, but it sounds like something for a different mod, honestly. For one thing, there doesn't seem to be any ASLAL integration. :)

Magical trance:

Another good idea. I'm not sure how to do screen effects, but it doesn't sound too hard. I'll put it on my to-do list.

Not sure where the Spriggan Matron or slave system comes in though...

Another's treasure:

Another good one. There's really no randomness in CCAS at all, excluding the "surprise me" options.

Bag of... Home?

This also doesn't seem too hard, I think. I'll make a note.

It could just be an alternate start where you choose "I've been hoarded as a treasure of the thieves' guild." Some other objectifications I guess...

Quest/Name: Statue Idol

Description:

You awaken to find you're unable to move, at all. You can only look one direction, toward the area you're in. Every now and then, it seems people come to worship you or something. Sometimes people deface your body with markings, etc. Eventually, at some point, a mage finds out, you're actually alive, and offers to set you free. If you refuse, s/he will come back eventually to try again. They may stop coming back though if you refuse enough times. (Could be a statue of dibella too if you chose female. This is forced first person, without being able to camera change/etc.)

Quest/Name: Soul of the Tree

Description:

You felt like after you awoke, you were quickly knocked out again, and your body and mind felt strange soon after. Once you regain your senses, you find out that you seem to have transformed into the eldergleam tree to potentially reinvigorate it using soul energy of sorts. Maybe the priestess of Kynareth talks to you and lets you free, as long as you eventually figure out a way to restore the tree? Or maybe some other silly things. Like a mage coming and finding out your soul is still quite alive within the tree, like above.

Quest/Name: Name of the Game!

Description:

Seems Sheogorath played a trick on you! Have fun free falling from the sky... rim! (Place player over a body of water at random.)

Quest/Name: Stock to Sell

Description:

Similar to the enslaved auction house, but this time, you're a person being sold by a random shop. A customer could come in at random to buy you, such as Sylgja from Shor's Stone, and have her force you to marry her or something, and become hers. Or many other possibilities. Who knows, Sheogorath might come by and turn you into cheese! This one is more of a integration method for scenarios/etc. Adds more randomization.

Great mod i used it on my desktop pc without problems. however, since i moved back to my laptop for the hollydays, your mod only undreeses my character and leaves her in the cell.

papayrus.0.log

[07/10/2016 - 12:39:19AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:19AM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:19AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:19AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:32AM] Cannot open store for class "TIF__050FB6AC", missing file?
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:32AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script TIF__050FB6AC to topic info 0A0FB6AC on <NULL quest> because their base types do not match
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:33AM] Cannot open store for class "zadboundcombatscript", missing file?
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:33AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectStart" in state "" on object "dcur_shacklesEffect".
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:33AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PlayBoundIdle" in state "" on object "dcur_shacklesEffect".
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:33AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectFinish" in state "" on object "dcur_shacklesEffect".
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:33AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectStart" in state "" on object "dcur_yokeEffect".
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:33AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PlayBoundIdle" in state "" on object "dcur_yokeEffect".
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:33AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectFinish" in state "" on object "dcur_yokeEffect".
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:33AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PlayBoundIdle" in state "" on object "dcur_lockedGlovesEffect".
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:33AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectFinish" in state "" on object "dcur_lockedGlovesEffect".
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:33AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectStart" in state "" on object "dcur_lockedGlovesEffect".
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:33AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectStart" in state "" on object "dcur_lockedRubberGlovesEffect".
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:33AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PlayBoundIdle" in state "" on object "dcur_lockedRubberGlovesEffect".
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:33AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectFinish" in state "" on object "dcur_lockedRubberGlovesEffect".
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:33AM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_QuestTemplate", missing file?
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:33AM] Error: Unable to link "daymoyl_QuestTemplate" - the parent of "SSLV_DAIntScript".
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:33AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SSLV_DAIntScript to SSLV_DAInt (2300FB14) because their base types do not match
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:33AM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias", missing file?
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:33AM] Cannot open store for class "slalloader", missing file?
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:33AM] Cannot open store for class "slalmcm", missing file?
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:33AM] Cannot open store for class "vkjplaysubmissive", missing file?
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:33AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script vkjlib to vkjMQ (27026EC9) because their base types do not match
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:34AM] Cannot open store for class "_sdqs_enslavement", missing file?
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:34AM] Cannot open store for class "dcc_sgo_questcontroller", missing file?
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property Work1 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property WhoreRI on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property WhoreWR on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property WhoreMK on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property WhoreSO on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property WorkScript on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property WhoreWH on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property CWSiegeAttackObj on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property CWSiegeDefendObj on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property Work2 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property Work3 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias to alias PlayerRef on quest SSLV_DARegister (2303B46E) because their base types do not match
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] ERROR: Property theSlave on script marialeashedplayer attached to alias leashed on quest MariaLeash (246FEF80) cannot be bound because alias Player on quest Maria000 (24052CE7) is not the right type
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property delivery on script CDxPD_Delivery attached to alias delivery on quest CDxPackageDelivery (1A117012) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property Cabinable on script CWITelescopeScript attached to  (1832C9F3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] ERROR: Property theMaster on script SF_MariaEdensSlaveHuntFinish_071A9F03 attached to  (241A9F03) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (2) on <NULL quest> (24052CE7) is not the right type
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] ERROR: Property Didsleep on script CDxEQ02Sleep attached to  (1A0F52CC) cannot be bound because  (000FB981) is not the right type
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property MariaWJRemoveRestraints on script MariaWJGroupSexJobScript attached to  (2462EEA7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] ERROR: Property jailDoor on script MariaTGotoJailScript attached to  (24B2F69A) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (3) on <NULL quest> (24B2A75C) is not the right type
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property DetectDragonQuest on script vkjarmorrestriction attached to vkjArmorRestriction (2702AFD6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] ERROR: Property KwForbiddenKeywords on script vkjarmorrestriction attached to vkjArmorRestriction (2702AFD6) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property SLSW_Twig on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property SLSW_Brothel on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property SLSW_DrugBrothel on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property SLSW_Lilly on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property MiaDungeonSlaveMarker1 on script PF_MiaDungeonSlave3Chained_06054A3F attached to  (0A054A3F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property MariaDancer on script bardsongsscript attached to BardSongs (00074A55) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] ERROR: Property collarPostureLeatherRendered on script zadlibs attached to zadQuest (0B00F624) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0B047003) is not the right type
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property DungeonEntryMarker on script HOBMainQuestScript attached to HOBMainQuest (2101542C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property AuctionEntryMarker on script HOBMainQuestScript attached to HOBMainQuest (2101542C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property SSLV_SlaveOutfit2 on script sslv_configscr attached to SSLV_Config (2302FF82) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property Buddy2 on script vkjNewBuddy attached to vkjNewBuddy (2703D37F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] ERROR: Property SSLV_HoldMark1 on script SSLV_MainScr attached to SimpleSlavery (2300492E) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (23028226) is not the right type
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] ERROR: Property SSLV_FarmMark2 on script SSLV_MainScr attached to SimpleSlavery (2300492E) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (2303628D) is not the right type
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] ERROR: Property SSLV_Master6 on script SSLV_MainScr attached to SimpleSlavery (2300492E) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (2301C480) is not the right type
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property gate on script CdxEQ02Gates attached to  (1A0EF613) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property MilkE on script MilkMCM attached to MME_MilkQUEST (1700E209) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] VM is freezing...
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] VM is frozen
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] Reverting game...
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script TIF__050FB6AC to topic info 0A0FB6AC on quest SexSlSlaveQuestController (0A0F9B48) because their base types do not match
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SSLV_DAIntScript to SSLV_DAInt (2300FB14) because their base types do not match
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script vkjlib to vkjMQ (27026EC9) because their base types do not match
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias to alias PlayerRef on quest SSLV_DARegister (2303B46E) because their base types do not match
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property Cabinable on script CWITelescopeScript attached to  (1832C9F3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] ERROR: Property Didsleep on script CDxEQ02Sleep attached to  (1A0F52CC) cannot be bound because  (000FB981) is not the right type
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property MariaWJRemoveRestraints on script MariaWJGroupSexJobScript attached to  (2462EEA7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property DetectDragonQuest on script vkjarmorrestriction attached to vkjArmorRestriction (2702AFD6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] ERROR: Property KwForbiddenKeywords on script vkjarmorrestriction attached to vkjArmorRestriction (2702AFD6) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property delivery on script CDxPD_Delivery attached to alias delivery on quest CDxPackageDelivery (1A117012) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property MiaDungeonSlaveMarker1 on script PF_MiaDungeonSlave3Chained_06054A3F attached to  (0A054A3F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property MariaDancer on script bardsongsscript attached to BardSongs (00074A55) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:48AM] warning: Property MilkE on script MilkMCM attached to MME_MilkQUEST (1700E209) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] warning: Property DungeonEntryMarker on script HOBMainQuestScript attached to HOBMainQuest (2101542C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] warning: Property AuctionEntryMarker on script HOBMainQuestScript attached to HOBMainQuest (2101542C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] ERROR: Property jailDoor on script MariaTGotoJailScript attached to  (24B2F69A) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (3) on <NULL quest> (24B2A75C) is not the right type
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] ERROR: Property theMaster on script SF_MariaEdensSlaveHuntFinish_071A9F03 attached to  (241A9F03) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (2) on <NULL quest> (24052CE7) is not the right type
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] warning: Property Buddy2 on script vkjNewBuddy attached to vkjNewBuddy (2703D37F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] warning: Property gate on script CdxEQ02Gates attached to  (1A0EF613) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] ERROR: Property collarPostureLeatherRendered on script zadlibs attached to zadQuest (0B00F624) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0B047003) is not the right type
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] ERROR: Property SSLV_HoldMark1 on script SSLV_MainScr attached to SimpleSlavery (2300492E) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (23028226) is not the right type
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] ERROR: Property SSLV_FarmMark2 on script SSLV_MainScr attached to SimpleSlavery (2300492E) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (2303628D) is not the right type
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] ERROR: Property SSLV_Master6 on script SSLV_MainScr attached to SimpleSlavery (2300492E) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (2301C480) is not the right type
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] warning: Property Work1 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] warning: Property WhoreRI on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] warning: Property WhoreWR on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] warning: Property WhoreMK on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] warning: Property WhoreSO on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] warning: Property WorkScript on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] warning: Property WhoreWH on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] warning: Property CWSiegeAttackObj on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] warning: Property CWSiegeDefendObj on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] warning: Property Work2 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] warning: Property Work3 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] warning: Property SLSW_Twig on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] warning: Property SLSW_Brothel on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] warning: Property SLSW_DrugBrothel on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] warning: Property SLSW_Lilly on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (1B002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] warning: Property SSLV_SlaveOutfit2 on script sslv_configscr attached to SSLV_Config (2302FF82) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script CDxSummonsLetter04 to  (FF000E3B) because their base types do not match
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:49AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script CDxPD_Delivery to  (FF000E3D) because their base types do not match
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:56AM] Loading game...
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:56AM] Cannot open store for class "JugsMain", missing file?
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:56AM] warning: Unable to get type JugsMain referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:56AM] Cannot open store for class "JugsPlayerAlias", missing file?
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:56AM] warning: Unable to get type JugsPlayerAlias referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] warning: Could not find type JugsMain in the type table in save
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] warning: Could not find type JugsPlayerAlias in the type table in save
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] VM is thawing...
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] Mia SexSlPlayerScript oninit
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] SexSlAnimationPlayerScrip OnPlayerReload
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 16200 / 16200
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] SEXLAB - LOADED: Version 16200 / 16200
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] [CF][Framework] Creature Framework RC12 (10010) is initialising
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] @@ PLAYER :Repair
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] @@ PLAYER :OnInit
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy OnPlayerLoadGame
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] FNIS AA started (load)
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy Registering events
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy maintenance
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (1D0110DF)>]: OnLoadGame() Begin
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (1D0110DF)>]: DawnGuard esp installed and activated.
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (1D0110DF)>]: DragonBorn esp installed and activated.
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] SOS Maintenance: loaded version is 300004
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] SOS Maintenance: 300004 is update
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 23
    [alias Player on quest USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 27
    [alias Player on quest USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 31
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 35
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] Mia ongamereload with current version 61
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] [CF][Framework] JContainers 3.2 is installed
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (1D0110DF)>]: OnLoadGame() End
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] [CF][Framework] SexLab 1.62 is installed
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] [CF][Framework] SexLab Aroused 20140124 is installed
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (08042D62)>]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] InitWidgetLoader()
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] Refreshing 0 hairdoos
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] Refreshing hairdoos is Done
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] Extensible Follower Framework (EFF) not found, using Generic/AFT
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (08042D62)>]: registered for maintenance
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy DLC check
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy HearthFires.esm found
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy Dawnguard.esm found
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy Dragonborn.esm found
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp not found
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy iNeed.esp not found
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp found
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy Schlongs of Skyrim.esp found
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy Schlongs of Skyrim.esp not found
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp not found
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy SOS - SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp not found
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] Sex Slaves Initialize finished
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] Mia ongamereload calling Maintenance on Vern
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy SOS - SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp not found
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy EstrusChaurus.esp not found
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy EstrusSpider.esp not found
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy BeeingFemale.esm not found
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy HentaiPregnancy.esm not found
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy SexLabProcreation.esp not found
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm not found
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy Devious Devices - Integration.esm found
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp not found
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy SexLabAroused.esm found
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy DCL check done
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy adding MME Leveled lists to base Leveled lists
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy adding MME Leveled lists to SexLabSkoomaWhore Leveled lists
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] zbfExternal: Compatibility checking
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] zbfExternal: -------------------------------------------------------
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] zbfExternal:                    SexLab version: 16200
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] zbfExternal:                 SlaveTats version:
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] zbfExternal:                  RaceMenu version: 7
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] zbfExternal: Non SexLab Animation Pack version: 3010
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] zbfExternal: -------------------------------------------------------
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] zbfExternal:                    SexLab support: TRUE
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] zbfExternal:                   Overlay support: False
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] zbfExternal:      Non SexLab Animation support: TRUE
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] Calling SexSlFemalePCScript
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] SexSlFemalePCScript Initialize Registering for update in 5 seconds
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy breast strings array resetting
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy armor strings array resetting
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy armorslots array resetting
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] MilkModEconomy ECON market names array resetting
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:57AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (08042D62)>]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (08042D62)>]: registered for maintenance
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] Update spouse failed IsRunningFalse, getStage() 0, LoveInterest None
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDBeltedSolo): Get
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDArmbinderSolo): Get
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDYokeSolo): Get
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] ==== LAL: Mod support check - Ignore errors about missing files. ====
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] ERROR: File "Chesko_Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (37049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 85
    [alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (37049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] ERROR: File "Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (37049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 90
    [alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (37049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] ERROR: File "teg_returntohelgen.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (37049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 110
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] ERROR: File "Keld-Nar.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (37049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 118
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] ERROR: File "ShezriesOldHroldan.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (37049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 127
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] ==== LAL: Mod support check - Done. ====
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] MilkModEconomy ECON milk names array resetting
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] @@ PLAYER :RegisterEvents
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] @@ PLAYER :OnHotKeysChanged
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] FNIS aa GetAAprefixList mod: XPMSE nMods: 2
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] FNIS aa GetAAsetList mod: XPMSE nSets: 19
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] Reset Game Timer
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] XPMSE MainQuest Initialization successful.
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] Calling SexSlFemalePCScript finished
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] MilkModEconomy debuffs array resetting
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] MiaDungeonSlaveMarker1 Before = [Furniture < (0A03609F)>]
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] SexslTraining registering
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] SexSlFemEnslaveScript.initialize()
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] initializeAllQuests finished
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] Mia ongamereload updateCellScans finished
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] @@ TOOLS :OnPlayerLoadGame
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] @@ BUILDER :PrepareNPCS
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] @@ BUILDER :prepare whore clothes
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] @@ BUILDER :Whores = []
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] @@ BUILDER :Whores.Length = 0 count = 0
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:58AM] @@ BUILDER :Prepare pimp Kira
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:59AM] MilkModEconomy buffs array resetting
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:59AM] @@ BUILDER :Prepare pimp helper Natalie
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:59AM] iDDeFramework .::. iDDeConfigStartup: CheckVersions():->
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:59AM] iDDeFramework .::. iDDeConfigStartup: iDDeIniModEvents():->
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:59AM] iDDeFramework .::. iDDeRegEvents():-> Start! with events set to All and log as TRUE!
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:59AM] iDDeFramework .::. iDDeLoadLibs():-> Start!
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:59AM] iDDeFramework .::. iDDeLoadLibs():-> DDe -:- Loading Database!
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:59AM] iDDeFramework .::. iDDeGotMod():-> iDDeSetKeywords() -> sanguinesDebauchery.esp - not found!
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:59AM] iDDeFramework .::. iDDeGotMod():-> CheckForMods() -> sanguinesDebauchery.esp - not found!
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:59AM] ERROR: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
    [item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line 5
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:59AM] MilkModEconomy 3J Breastfeeding animations found
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:59AM] MilkModEconomy status set to 1.000000, should be 1
[07/10/2016 - 12:39:59AM] MilkModEconomy maintenance done
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:00AM] [CF][Framework] Sending register event
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:00AM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (1D0110DF)>]: OnCreatureFrameworkRegister() Begin
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:00AM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (1D0110DF)>]: OnCreatureFrameworkRegister() Registering
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:00AM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript <slncAddonDG (1F002F9A)>]: AddonDG.registerStuff()
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:00AM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (1D0110DF)>]: OnCreatureFrameworkRegister() End
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:02AM] iDDeFramework .::. iDDeRegEvents():-> DDe -:- Ready!
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:02AM] [CF][Framework] Beginning JSON registration
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:02AM] [CF][Framework] Found 5 JSON files in creatures.d
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:02AM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file slnc-db.json; skipping
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:02AM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file slnc-dg.json; skipping
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:02AM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file slnc-mnc-db.json; skipping
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:02AM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file slnc-mnc-dg.json; skipping
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:02AM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file slnc.json; skipping
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:02AM] [CF][Framework] Finished JSON registration
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:02AM] [CF][Framework] Forcing active actor restart
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:02AM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000FEBE1)>]]
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94DE)>]]
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] Update spouse
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] SexSlFemPCAndrew Onupdate with scenetoPlay = -1
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't deactivate actor ["Skelett" [Actor < (000FEBE1)>]]; restarting
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94DC)>]]
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't deactivate actor ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94DE)>]]; restarting
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] Update spouse failed IsRunningFalse, getStage() 0, LoveInterest None
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94D6)>]]
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E9524)>]]
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94EE)>]]
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't deactivate actor ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94D6)>]]; restarting
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] [CF][Main Quest] Skipping cloak application; API is restarting active actors
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] [CF][Creature] Removing both API armours from ["Skelett" [Actor < (000FEBE1)>]] and doing nothing else
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't deactivate actor ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E9524)>]]; restarting
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94E9)>]]
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94DD)>]]
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] [CF][Creature] Removing both API armours from ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94DE)>]] and doing nothing else
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't deactivate actor ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94EE)>]]; restarting
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94DB)>]]
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't deactivate actor ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94DC)>]]; restarting
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't deactivate actor ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94E9)>]]; restarting
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't deactivate actor ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94DD)>]]; restarting
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] [CF][Creature] Removing both API armours from ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E9524)>]] and doing nothing else
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] [CF][Creature] Removing both API armours from ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94EE)>]] and doing nothing else
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't deactivate actor ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94DB)>]]; restarting
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] [CF][Creature] Removing both API armours from ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94DC)>]] and doing nothing else
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] [CF][Creature] Removing both API armours from ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94DB)>]] and doing nothing else
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:03AM] [CF][Creature] Removing both API armours from ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94D6)>]] and doing nothing else
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:04AM] [CF][Creature] Removing both API armours from ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94E9)>]] and doing nothing else
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:04AM] [CF][Creature] Removing both API armours from ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94DD)>]] and doing nothing else
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:06AM] [CF][Framework] Cleared log Form DB
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:06AM] [CF][Framework] Creature Framework is done initialising
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:06AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000FEBE1)>]] with race/skin ["Skelett" [Race <RigidSkeletonRace (000B9FD7)>]]["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]]
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:06AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94DE)>]] with race/skin ["Skelett" [Race <RigidSkeletonRace (000B9FD7)>]]["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]]
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:06AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94D6)>]] with race/skin ["Skelett" [Race <RigidSkeletonRace (000B9FD7)>]]["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]]
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:06AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94DC)>]] with race/skin ["Skelett" [Race <RigidSkeletonRace (000B9FD7)>]]["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]]
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:06AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94DD)>]] with race/skin ["Skelett" [Race <RigidSkeletonRace (000B9FD7)>]]["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]]
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:06AM] [CF][Main Quest] The cloak is being applied for the first time since game load
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:06AM] [CF][Creature] ["Skelett" [Actor < (000FEBE1)>]] unaroused
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:06AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E9524)>]] with race/skin ["Skelett" [Race <RigidSkeletonRace (000B9FD7)>]]["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]]
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:06AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94DB)>]] with race/skin ["Skelett" [Race <RigidSkeletonRace (000B9FD7)>]]["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]]
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:06AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94EE)>]] with race/skin ["Skelett" [Race <RigidSkeletonRace (000B9FD7)>]]["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]]
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:06AM] [CF][Creature] ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94DC)>]] unaroused
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:06AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94E9)>]] with race/skin ["Skelett" [Race <RigidSkeletonRace (000B9FD7)>]]["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]]
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:07AM] [CF][Creature] ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94DE)>]] unaroused
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:07AM] [CF][Creature] ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94DB)>]] unaroused
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:07AM] [CF][Creature] ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94D6)>]] unaroused
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:07AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94DB)>]]; there is no normal armour
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:07AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000FEBE1)>]]; there is no normal armour
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:07AM] [CF][Creature] ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94DD)>]] unaroused
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:07AM] [CF][Creature] ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E9524)>]] unaroused
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:07AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E9524)>]]; there is no normal armour
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:07AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94DC)>]]; there is no normal armour
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:07AM] [CF][Creature] ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94EE)>]] unaroused
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:07AM] [CF][Creature] ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94E9)>]] unaroused
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:08AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94EE)>]]; there is no normal armour
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:08AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (08042D62)>]:Defered maintenance...
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:08AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (08042D62)>]: found Devious Devices - Assets.esm
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:08AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (08042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:08AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (08042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:08AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (08042D62)>]: finished maintenance
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:08AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94D6)>]]; there is no normal armour
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:08AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94DE)>]]; there is no normal armour
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:08AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94E9)>]]; there is no normal armour
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:08AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Skelett" [Actor < (000E94DD)>]]; there is no normal armour
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:10AM] CCAS v10 starting mara dialogue
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:10AM] CCAS found Simple Slavery
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:10AM] CCAS found CD Shop
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:10AM] CCAS found Maria Eden Slavery
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:10AM] CCAS found Milk Mod Economy
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:10AM] CCAS mod locater ending _ beginning start dialogues
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:20AM] CCAS starting 320
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:22AM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:24AM] ERROR: ccas_QF_ccas_handler_06005901.SetStage() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
    [ARTHLALChargenQuest (37000DAF)].arth_lal_startquest.ExecuteAddonQuest() - "ARTH_LAL_StartQuest.psc" Line 422
    [ARTHLALChargenQuest (37000DAF)].ARTH_QF_LALStartQuest_02000DAF.Fragment_148() - "ARTH_QF_LALStartQuest_02000DAF.psc" Line 33
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:24AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp44"
stack:
    [ARTHLALChargenQuest (37000DAF)].arth_lal_startquest.ExecuteAddonQuest() - "ARTH_LAL_StartQuest.psc" Line 422
    [ARTHLALChargenQuest (37000DAF)].ARTH_QF_LALStartQuest_02000DAF.Fragment_148() - "ARTH_QF_LALStartQuest_02000DAF.psc" Line 33
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:25AM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:27AM] Info: *Achievement 1 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:27AM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled!
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:47AM] VM is freezing...
[07/10/2016 - 12:40:47AM] VM is frozen

Those are some great scenario's Iyeru! :D

I'm pretty good at fiction writing, but... most people think characters I make are a bit too over-powered sometimes. So, thanks. But since I use AMD, I don't get to play as many games bug-free as I like. (Give that thanks to my low income.)

Two more ides if you feel like it.

--------------------

I'm not dead yet!

You wake up on a slab in one of the Houses of the Dead. Naked and about to be cut open. You feel weak and slug your way out (heavy effect to stamina/health for a short while). All you can remember is falling gravely ill on a carriage ride to the town you are in.

--------------------

The collectionner 

You wake up in the bowels of a dungeon (maybe that one in the reach with a necromancer experimenting on spiders?). Your last memory is a delivery job to a nearby inn or town (as a courier). You must escape before your captors come back and experiment on you.

Whuf. Gone for less than a day and flooded with ideas!  :D

It could just be an alternate start where you choose "I've been hoarded as a treasure of the thieves' guild." Some other objectifications I guess...

True enough.

Quest/Name: Statue Idol

I can see a minor potential problem with other mods overriding things. Like, for example, any sort of "random sex" mod. Aside from that, I personally would find that a little tedious... but it's not a bad idea. I'll add it to my to-do list.

Quest/Name: Soul of the Tree

Actually, I'd make that request of skyrimll (not to skive and shove off work on someone else ;) ), it seems a good alternate path for a Spriggan Host sort of thing. I'll think about it.

Quest/Name: Name of the Game!

:)

Quest/Name: Stock to Sell

I like it - I'll add it to my list. I think I might separate the marriage bit into a separate scenario, possibly........ :

Oh yeah, a forced marriage start would be very intersting^^

Agreed. I think I'll make a separate scenario for that. Should be easy enough to duplicate everything in the vanilla marriage quest, except remove the option that allows you to back out of the wedding.

Great mod i used it on my desktop pc without problems. however, since i moved back to my laptop for the hollydays, your mod only undreeses my character and leaves her in the cell.

papayrus.0.log

You've got a lot of problems in this log. Some are related to CCAS, some are from other mods.

The good news is it looks like there might just be a quick and easy fix. First thing to do is try JDough's fix:

What I did to fix it:

Now I opened my save game with 'Save Game Cleaner' v2.0.6, filtered for 'CCAS' scripts and deleted the whole set of script instances (not the listed scripts, only the instances).

Saved the modified save game, loaded and started a random scenario (dog scenario): Success!

Closed and restarted Skyrim, loaded back into the modified save (LAL cell) and chose another scenario (pregnant slave to Kin family): Success!

I have then re-activated JUGs and tried to start the Giants pet scenario: fail, landed back in the LAL cell

Disabled JUGs again, loaded back in and launched the Giants pet scenario again: Success!

So JUGs definitely interferes with the start.

But the cleaning of the CCAS instances made it all work - for me anyways.

Two more ides if you feel like it.

Hit me.

I'm not dead yet!

Not bad. I'll add it to my list.

The collectionner 

I wouldn't want to use that particular dungeon, because it's sort of heavily scripted (compared to some others). If I can't find a dungeon that fits (there should be plenty, I feel...), I'll just make a new one.

Would it be possible to have a start similar to the "Soul gem incubator" but using MorePrinniesDood's 'Egg Factory'? Perhaps something along the lines of 'I am a Dibellan Heretic'.

I have no idea, but I tend to think it would be as simple as force-adding the item to your inventory. I've got this notion about making up a new cell chock-full of bird nests, one suspiciously empty, and a journal entry that basically says "Oh no, what did I just find?"  :lol: