I have LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp right under LoversHooker, and both of them just above Slave Trader/Bravil Underground/Pay Bandit

Those are the last mods in my order (besides the idleanims)

Haven't had a problem

The mod is great but you get so little money from it, only 20 septims in most cases. Maybe you can increase the amount you can charge when you have higher rank?

Thanks for the mod.

Any chance to have LoversBitch compatibility? The problem is when PC is on all fours running is being disabled by LB, so, LoversHooker activates and clients start to approach the PC.

The mod is great but you get so little money from it' date=' only 20 septims in most cases. Maybe you can increase the amount you can charge when you have higher rank?[/quote']

Do you have Daily Income installed?

Thanks for the mod.

Any chance to have LoversBitch compatibility? The problem is when PC is on all fours running is being disabled by LB' date=' so, LoversHooker activates and clients start to approach the PC.

The mod is great but you get so little money from it, only 20 septims in most cases. Maybe you can increase the amount you can charge when you have higher rank?

Do you have Daily Income installed?

Thanks, that will help a lot.

The mod is great but you get so little money from it' date=' only 20 septims in most cases. Maybe you can increase the amount you can charge when you have higher rank?[/quote']Even if You get little Money in the Beginning, that's because You're not famous.

Once You reached the final Rank for Example, You'll make Tons of Golds. ^^

And Gaebriel, I enjooooy this Mod. =D

The mod is great but you get so little money from it' date=' only 20 septims in most cases. Maybe you can increase the amount you can charge when you have higher rank?

[/quote']

As you advance through the ranks, you will find clients willing to part with more money. By the third rank (Divine Lord/Lady) you should be able to get 100 gold off most people (at the moment... :D where's the 'evil' smiley when you need it?).

Thanks for the mod.

Any chance to have LoversBitch compatibility? The problem is when PC is on all fours running is being disabled by LB' date=' so, LoversHooker activates and clients start to approach the PC.

[/quote']

I'll look into it.

Gaebriel' date=' I enjooooy this Mod. =D

[/quote']

Thank you. :blush:

----------

A little progress report:

I've made several changes to the calculations within LoversHooker, for two basic reasons:

1. To allow the different settings in the ini file to make more of a difference, rather than only changing the approach chance by 5%. :@

2. To allow a semi-random chance that a client will rape you at the higher ranks. As it was, it was virtually impossible to get raped by a client at the third or fourth rank. Now, the chance of a client raping you and not paying will be based partly on their responsibility and how many people are nearby and partly on a random factor.

I just need to do a few more tests, have a look at the LoversBitch issue above, and update the documentation. I hope to be in a position to release the new version by the end of the month.

Suggestions, ideas

Idea 1

Add a new section in the ini specifically for prisoners, so when your PC gets jailed you experience functionality something like LoversTrueCrime/TrueCrimeEX, including the use of seldom used animations that it uses. Would really like to see it work with the Populated Prisons mod too.

Idea 2

Possibility or potential for getting jailed by guards for hooking in an area; in towns, near castles, barracks, etc. Could interact with or be a part of the existing Guard menu.

Idea 3

Pimps. Possibility of assault, rape or payment required interactions if you are hooking in area 'owned' by a pimp.

Idea 4

Drugs and hooking or prostitution go hand in hand in the RW. Have a crossover where in the above situations you also are at risk of getting addicted to skooma or some other 'drug', or in the case of pimps, criminals you get pushed into becoming a dealer. Could have either detrimental or beneficial affects to your hooking ability. So a tie into the existing Skooma Addiction mod or one of the enhanced/expanded versions.

Just some ideas as I role play a ryona/ryonani character in Oblivion.

Suggestions' date=' ideas

Idea 1

Add a new section in the ini specifically for prisoners, so when your PC gets jailed you experience functionality something like LoversTrueCrime/TrueCrimeEX, including the use of seldom used animations that it uses. Would really like to see it work with the Populated Prisons mod too.

Idea 2

Possibility or potential for getting jailed by guards for hooking in an area; in towns, near castles, barracks, etc. Could interact with or be a part of the existing Guard menu.

Idea 3

Pimps. Possibility of assault, rape or payment required interactions if you are hooking in area 'owned' by a pimp.

Idea 4

Drugs and hooking or prostitution go hand in hand in the RW. Have a crossover where in the above situations you also are at risk of getting addicted to skooma or some other 'drug', or in the case of pimps, criminals you get pushed into becoming a dealer. Could have either detrimental or beneficial affects to your hooking ability. So a tie into the existing Skooma Addiction mod or one of the enhanced/expanded versions.

Some interesting ideas there...

#2 and #3 are things I am definitely considering for version 3.

#1 sounds basically identical to what TrueCrime does, but it's something I may consider in conjunction with #3 - perhaps you encounter somebody in jail who becomes your pimp (or vice versa) when you get out?

#4 is probably not something I'd consider on its own, but maybe as part of a quest? Like how you need to use Felldew in SI, perhaps?

Suggestions' date=' ideas

Idea 1

Idea 2

Idea 3

Idea 4

Some interesting ideas there...

#2 and #3 are things I am definitely considering for version 3.

#1 sounds basically identical to what TrueCrime does, but it's something I may consider in conjunction with #3 - perhaps you encounter somebody in jail who becomes your pimp (or vice versa) when you get out?

#4 is probably not something I'd consider on its own, but maybe as part of a quest? Like how you need to use Felldew in SI, perhaps?

Cool on #2 and #3, I'd look forward to seeing them added. For #3, it would be cool to see it progress; 1st, 2nd and 3rd offense, menu and fine choice, payment in gold or sex. 4th and greater, depending on disposition/personality of NPC to PC, assualt or rape, and rape should IMO be automatic, no menu or dialog, like getting surprised and jumped.

#1 is just one less mod for me to have in (TrueCrime), since I'm using yours, although I did like the extra bandits added to the game, and the animations that were selected.

#4, exactly as part of a quest, and this no doubt would need to come in a much later version of your mod.

Something I noticed when I've used LoversHooker' date=' even though I wearing sacks clothing from the sewers I noticed I'm being approached allot. Is that Normal? or is there something in the ini to fix that? Note that I'm using vanilla clothing.

[/quote']

They will still approach you if they like you enough & have enough gold. Wearing nicer clothing makes it more likely that you will be approached.

There are various settings in the ini you can try adjusting. If you just want a global reduction in the chance of being approached, try setting sControlFactor to -50.

Gaebrial, thanks for this modification - I like it very much.

For personal use I adjusted hooker to the rapedamage system of sexstat from c_harlok. Is it ok, if I offer it in the corresponding thread?

And a little request - or better call it an idea so it doesn't so rude:

Would it be possible for you to add an option to the ini to choose preferred positions? Guess everyone has his fovourites and mine seem to be a bit different to yours :).

If not, never mind, it is fine to play as it is.

Gaebrial' date=' thanks for this modification - I like it very much.

For personal use I adjusted hooker to the rapedamage system of sexstat from c_harlok. Is it ok, if I offer it in the corresponding thread?

And a little request - or better call it an idea so it doesn't so rude:

Would it be possible for you to add an option to the ini to choose preferred positions? Guess everyone has his fovourites and mine seem to be a bit different to yours :).

If not, never mind, it is fine to play as it is.

[/quote']

1. Yes, but you might want to wait for the 'final' version. :angel:

2. Possibly, although the only places I think the positions are 'forced' is for oral sex and some of the rapes. I'll look into it though.

------

Those of you patiently waiting for the final release of Hooker are going to have to wait a little longer, I'm afraid. Due to a borked Oblivion install, development & testing has temporarily stopped. :@

How do I change how much gold I can ask for, as well as increase the chance for them to accept when approached? It's not very likely that you would sell your body for the same price as a piece of boar meat and if you walk up to someone they say no 90% of the time.

May I also suggest to add a function that takes personality into account when attracting customers?

I hope this isn't rude, but I was fiddling with your mod a bit. I made it so a hotkey (O) turns approaches on/off and also plays a sexy idle when approaches are on. I was trying to make it set a sexy walk too but I can't figure that part out.

Anyways, here it is if you want a look. It gets rid of the need for the lesser power (unless people really want to check their stats)

I also have idea for mod, what if your faction rank isn't based just on number of tricks, but represents your "classiness" based on what character class your customers mostly are? For example if 100% of past clients are thiefs and paupers you will be lowest class of prostitute and find it difficult to get middle-class merchant customers and impossible to attract noblemen. But if you raise percentage of middle-class patrons you go up in rank so it's easier to find better quality customers. If you get it so majority of past clients are middle-class plus you have a valuable set of clothing/jewelry you might even be able to start attracting noble clients and living the high life.

I hope this isn't rude' date=' but I was fiddling with your mod a bit. I made it so a hotkey (O) turns approaches on/off and also plays a sexy idle when approaches are on. I was trying to make it set a sexy walk too but I can't figure that part out.

Anyways, here it is if you want a look. It gets rid of the need for the lesser power (unless people really want to check their stats)

I also have idea for mod, what if your faction rank isn't based just on number of tricks, but represents your "classiness" based on what character class your customers mostly are? For example if 100% of past clients are thiefs and paupers you will be lowest class of prostitute and find it difficult to get middle-class merchant customers and impossible to attract noblemen. But if you raise percentage of middle-class patrons you go up in rank so it's easier to find better quality customers. If you get it so majority of past clients are middle-class plus you have a valuable set of clothing/jewelry you might even be able to start attracting noble clients and living the high life.

[/quote']

The idle that you reference is from something else, and isn't included in the download...?

I hope this isn't rude' date=' but I was fiddling with your mod a bit. I made it so a hotkey (O) turns approaches on/off and also plays a sexy idle when approaches are on. I was trying to make it set a sexy walk too but I can't figure that part out.

[/quote']

The problem with using hotkeys is that they are likely to clash with other things, most notably Enhanced Hotkeys. I'll take a look, though, and perhaps include hotkey functionality as an option. I'll leave the animations for the individual player, though. If you've got something like Colourwheel's mods, at least one of them includes a sexy idle or two that play automatically on both NPCs and the player.

I like your idea about 'classiness'. I'll add it to the list of things to consider for version 3.0.

-----

General update: Oblivion borkage completely annihilated, and I've got a fully working install again. I need to test the LoversBitch compatibility check, and see how difficult it would be to add ini options for players to select their favourite animations, as requested by Lilalu. Once that's all tested and working, I'll release version 2.5 and call it finished.

The other good ideas that have been mentioned in the thread will, like dogface's, have to wait for version 3 and the big brothel quest. :D

... If you've got something like Colourwheel's mods, at least one of them includes a sexy idle or two that play automatically on both NPCs and the player.

This was one of the few things I hated about Colourwheel's mods as it was almost hard coded into the mod. Had to go into CS and delete it so it didn't dominate the idle.

Not to say this 'functionality' wouldn't be cool to have, I think it would and add another level of realism. Just saying the approach needs to be much more flexible. Just discovered some that would be useful for this mod in that regard in DarkBloodlines, in case any one is looking. They are in the meshes folder in a sub folder appropriately titled "BHhookerAnims".

If you add hotkey functionality you could make it so you can choose your own hotkey in the ini file. This way it won't clash with Enhanced Hotkeys, which I am also a user of. The way I understand this is that if you press this hotkey you go into "hooker mode" and doesn't have to walk around to get customers. Otherwise I don't see the point, since you don't walk around slowly if you're going somewhere.

I also asked a question in my previous post that wasn't answered. You have no idea? I am higher rank now so I get 50g each time but for new players, the option for 5g is a bit too low.