First post updated with version 2.0a. This is just a bug-fix release.

- Various dialogue bugs fixed, mainly where dialogue was incorrectly tagged with 'Goodbye'.

- The calculation of how much gold the NPC is willing to pay has been streamlined.

- Related to the above, more options for the NPC to offer less than you demand, if they like you and have sufficient funds.

- Minor tweaks to the greetings that appear when you become well-known as a prostitute, so that (hopefully) they aren't so pervasive.

I still need to have a proper look at the dialogue for male prostitutes, as well as add the 'diary'.

Do you have other mods or plans to do anything else?

The only other released mod I've been involved in is Companion Compatibility, which is an OBSE-based mod that helps to prevent enemies always targeting followers and summoned creatures. That was mostly Eloise's work, mind, although I did help out with the scripting (and 'borrowed' some code to use in this mod :dodgy: ).

As far as Hooker is concerned, the only things I want to do with this version are:

- Add the diary.

- Add some dialogue to allow the player to approach NPCs and offer their services.

- Review the dialogue for male players to make sure they don't always end up in the 'aggressor' position.

- Fix any remaining bugs.

Ultimately, what I would like to do - but there's no guarantee that I'll get around to it, or even that it will work - is expand the concept so that NPCs can approach other NPCs for sex. There are a few obvious candidates for prostitutes in the vanilla game (e.g. the Sintav sisters), so it would be nice to get them 'working'.

First post updated with version 2.0a. This is just a bug-fix release.

- Various dialogue bugs fixed' date=' mainly where dialogue was incorrectly tagged with 'Goodbye'.

- The calculation of how much gold the NPC is willing to pay has been streamlined.

- Related to the above, more options for the NPC to offer less than you demand, if they like you and have sufficient funds.

- Minor tweaks to the greetings that appear when you become well-known as a prostitute, so that (hopefully) they aren't so pervasive.

I still need to have a proper look at the dialogue for male prostitutes, as well as add the 'diary'.

Do you have other mods or plans to do anything else?

The only other released mod I've been involved in is Companion Compatibility, which is an OBSE-based mod that helps to prevent enemies always targeting followers and summoned creatures. That was mostly Eloise's work, mind, although I did help out with the scripting (and 'borrowed' some code to use in this mod :dodgy: ).

As far as Hooker is concerned, the only things I want to do with this version are:

- Add the diary.

- Add some dialogue to allow the player to approach NPCs and offer their services.

- Review the dialogue for male players to make sure they don't always end up in the 'aggressor' position.

- Fix any remaining bugs.

Ultimately, what I would like to do - but there's no guarantee that I'll get around to it, or even that it will work - is expand the concept so that NPCs can approach other NPCs for sex. There are a few obvious candidates for prostitutes in the vanilla game (e.g. the Sintav sisters), so it would be nice to get them 'working'.

Great to see those changes, I'll be enjoying them shortly. One question, I haven't ventured too far nor risen too far in ranks yet, if you have never had clients say outside Bruma, will someone in the IC know and greet you according to Prostitute rank? (or do you become a world-renowned pro even if you stick to one city/region(s)?)

If it were possible (and not currently implemented), would you consider something akin to the regional bounty mods, but instead of bounty, reputation? Not a huge thing, just a flavor enhancer I guess.

Which lovers mod already exists to offer yourself?(adultplayplus?) I'm not sure, but if you added PC initiated offers, would the two be compatible?

I'd love the last idea, if a few npcs could be added as 'competitors' in each town, it would world great. If possible, the 'cooldown' setting in the ini could work hand in hand with a npc 'servicing' that client before the pc. Setting a higher cooldown increases this mods difficulty(?) and would be a fantastic addition.

Integrating that idea, a simple repeatable quest, such as a npc telling the pc to do x amount of clients before "other npc". I'm not sure how/if it would be possible to arrange something akin to how you join the thieves guild, but something like that, repeatable (every 24hr?), and maybe with consequences if you lose (get attacked, or simply abused by the quest giver (pimp?). The ultimate prostitution mod lol.

I was playing this and thought, it could be useful if there was an ini option for the chance of rape if a negative event occurred (price asked too high ect). Is it a possibility?

Great to see those changes' date=' I'll be enjoying them shortly. One question, I haven't ventured too far nor risen too far in ranks yet, if you have never had clients say outside Bruma, will someone in the IC know and greet you according to Prostitute rank? (or do you become a world-renowned pro even if you stick to one city/region(s)?)

If it were possible (and not currently implemented), would you consider something akin to the regional bounty mods, but instead of bounty, reputation? Not a huge thing, just a flavor enhancer I guess.

Which lovers mod already exists to offer yourself?(adultplayplus?) I'm not sure, but if you added PC initiated offers, would the two be compatible?

I'd love the last idea, if a few npcs could be added as 'competitors' in each town, it would world great. If possible, the 'cooldown' setting in the ini could work hand in hand with a npc 'servicing' that client before the pc. Setting a higher cooldown increases this mods difficulty(?) and would be a fantastic addition.

Integrating that idea, a simple repeatable quest, such as a npc telling the pc to do x amount of clients before "other npc". I'm not sure how/if it would be possible to arrange something akin to how you join the thieves guild, but something like that, repeatable (every 24hr?), and maybe with consequences if you lose (get attacked, or simply abused by the quest giver (pimp?). The ultimate prostitution mod lol.

I was playing this and thought, it could be useful if there was an ini option for the chance of rape if a negative event occurred (price asked too high ect). Is it a possibility?

[/quote']

Your 'renown' as a prostitute is global, so it doesn't matter where you do your work, everybody will know about it. Making it regional is something to possibly consider for the future.

I do know that AdultPlayPlusSSP includes the option for female players to offer their services for money. With the option in Hooker, I will probably provide a switch in the ini file, so that people can turn it off for compatibility with this and any other mod that provides this option.

I like your idea for a quest/guild. I'll think about it. :cool:

The chance of rape is already there. It's based on how much the NPC likes you, how much money you ask for, and how well-known you are as a prostitute. Don't go asking 100 gold for a blowjob straight out of the sewers. ;)

Actually, the esp that allows a female PC to offer herself for money (in contrast to being 'aproached by a client') is LoversProstitute. If you want to include a similar feature in LoversHooker I recomend you take a look at it.

It would be nice to have the option to disable the prostitution from AdultPlayPlus. I've had "clients" offer me five figure amounts using that mod :blush:

Slave Trader already has the option to "train" NPCs and have them sell themselves (in my game, Casta Scribonia works at the Oak and Crozier). Some non-violent method to recruit and train NPCs to become prostitutes would be a welcome alternative, though. Just please don't change any vanilla NPCs if you decide to go the NPC route.

The disable spell was a brilliant touch, and I have not had this mod interfere with anything yet (except when I forget to turn it off during questing). This is my favourite Lover's mod right now. Excellent job!

Thank you for good work. I want see the most further improvement. Add please active function from LoversAdultPlay, and guild/gigolo. Also wanted see the punishment for nude, nagging and outdoor sex to near a guard. Also wanted see to curious personage not to cower, but approach and sneer.

Also I think should separate the reputation and popularity. Reputation a whore to service the nobles - a respected persona. The Whore to service a beggar - insult at talk and rape if refuse.

Low popularity - demand a nobles, pay good. High popularity - plenty of demand on a beggar, pay small.

Sorry, my english is very, very bad :-(

I get: Player is not available #2 in the debug' date=' with this update. So far nobody has approached my hooker.

[/quote']

"#2 means the player is sleeping, sitting down, having sex, is knocked out, or has already got a client following them to somewhere quieter."

These are quite noticeable states, are you engaged in any of them? If you set the follow/approach timings too long in the ini, they won't time out and prevent new approaches. Have you tried turning it off via the spell, and then back on?

Make sure you are walking only, don't crouch, and maybe wear some pricey clothing/jewelry if the ini setting is default/still switched on.

(WALL OF TEXT INCOMING)

I like the idea of having a switch in this mod to disable the options in the other prostitution mods. I'd like to see a re-balance of the ranks in this mod, from a 100 max topped out rank, to possibly 1000, or even more. If it could be tweakable in the ini, that would be great. (I really like ini settings lol)

If a guild/questline became possible, having the renown/ranks play a factor into the payment/chance of success would be a neat feature. Even without a guild, it could work. I like the current ethos of the mod, being YOU are the prostitute, and adding a soliciting dialog would add a new layer.

I don't like slavetrader so much personally, having an alternative for this feature (pimping?) would be welcome. Although it's less about the players direct involvement, either making it a perk of the rank system (get well known so that other female/male npcs approach/ are approachable to be 'turned') or an unlockable feature in a guild/quest line (you could even be given a city/cities to run by a npc guild boss?), it would be a welcome addition. Similar to how you can start drug trading and having dealer npcs under you in a skooma drug dealing mod (its name escapes me lol). That mod has a nice feature, being you set how much they can keep from each sale. Maybe base the option on 1.Your reknown, 2. Your stats and fame/infamy (are you perceived intimidating or a push over?) 3. The amount you're willing to give them to keep (a better chance at 80/20 or 50/50 then 20/80 ect).

Of course it could just always be there, but then it seems too easy to make this into a prostitute tycoon mod, with easy money just flowing in with no risks and personal 'frontline' involvement really. It does seem to be somewhat non-related to the core of the mod (even counter? YOU are now a pimp) but it would be nice if well balanced. Maybe it could be an extension of this mod? (two esps or as an 'add on' mod?) I feel it would work better not being just 'there' from mod initialization, but as a feature you work towards in the ranks, akin to how a prostitute could work up to being the Matron in a house, you work towards being a pimp. (What about brothels now? LOL)

In morrowind, there was a mod that if soliciting failed, there was a risk that the failed target would report you to a guard, receiving a 5g bounty each time. Like sargas55 said, some illegality could add flavor, some guards solicit you, but maybe they could demand favors if they catch you with a client in a public space, and/or other ways like bribes for their 'future' favor. Maybe when you become more renown you must bribe the guard/head of the guards to be allowed to operate within the city (say x gold per rank after rank 3 (lower ranks are free, you're not renown, therefore fly below the radar?) for x days).

There a quite a few options to extend this mod out, even without a guild and quests ect. Tweaking the rank system with features can add layers on existing mechanisms.

I tried out the new setting, they seem more balanced and robust, thanks again Gaebrial for your continued work on this mod, it's really shaping up to be a MUST have flavor mod. There's plenty of scope to keep adding to this, but it's great that there is a mod that adds these functions that is so polished and works well with other mods. I remember playing this early on in its life, it worked but only sometimes and regularly broke. It's great that this has continued development.

On the rape ini thing, I meant that it could be useful to add a 'chance of rape' setting, tweaking the rape chance if it is switched on, so an addition % setting based on the original rape switch. I feel that with this update, it's well done, so maybe not so useful now, but just another way for customization I guess.

Just wondering if theirs gonna be any new content in the near future :o

Patience, grasshopper.

I do have a four-day weekend coming up, thanks to Mrs Queen, so I might get something done if the weather is crap. But then I'm away for a week or so, so if I do release an update, I won't be around to support it for a few days.

Just wondering if theirs gonna be any new content in the near future :o

Patience' date=' grasshopper.

I do have a four-day weekend coming up, thanks to Mrs Queen, so I might get something done if the weather is crap. But then I'm away for a week or so, so if I do release an update, I won't be around to support it for a few days.

[/quote']

Lol. This is Britain, besides it's a bank holiday weekend of course the weathers gonna be crap :P (currently raining here in not so sunny Birmingham =\)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all :) Just wanted to ask, does the value of a player's personality, or disposition towards various NPC's, play a role in the chance to be approached? ALso, optional parameters like "sexiness" from Lover's Joburg might also be used?

Lol. This is Britain' date=' besides it's a bank holiday weekend of course the weathers gonna be crap :P (currently raining here in not so sunny Birmingham =\)

[/quote']

OK, so the weather wasn't brilliant, and then managed to surpass itself when I was away - got soaked twice, even though I spent most of the time indoors looking at paintings, ancient artifacts, and so on.

As a result, I've managed to update the mod to version 2.1. See first post for download.

This update adds a diary and a method of switching off NPC approaches, via a lesser power. The diary keeps track of your hooker activities, including how many individual clients you have serviced and how much gold you have made.

In addition, it adds a dialogue option to allow the player to offer their services to an NPC, rather than waiting for the NPC to approach them.

A compatibility patch for LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP is also provided, which integrates the functionality from LoversHooker, replacing and extending the prostitution option contained in LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.

I've also revised the dialogue for male players, so they will usually take the submissive/female role.

Lol. This is Britain' date=' besides it's a bank holiday weekend of course the weathers gonna be crap :P (currently raining here in not so sunny Birmingham =\)

[/quote']

OK, so the weather wasn't brilliant, and then managed to surpass itself when I was away - got soaked twice, even though I spent most of the time indoors looking at paintings, ancient artifacts, and so on.

As a result, I've managed to update the mod to version 2.1. See first post for download.

This update adds a diary and a method of switching off NPC approaches, via a lesser power. The diary keeps track of your hooker activities, including how many individual clients you have serviced and how much gold you have made.

In addition, it adds a dialogue option to allow the player to offer their services to an NPC, rather than waiting for the NPC to approach them.

A compatibility patch for LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP is also provided, which integrates the functionality from LoversHooker, replacing and extending the prostitution option contained in LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.

I've also revised the dialogue for male players, so they will usually take the submissive/female role.

sounds pretty awesome, thanks

"Compatibility patch for LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP included, which integrates the functionality from LoversHooker, replacing and extending the prostitution option contained in LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP."

Cool this was the only thing missing from my POV :)

I have a request. I'm a futanari fan..probably a few others on here as well. what I want to ask is would it be possible for you to add the option of being able to pick between either giving a female client a blowjob or cunnilingus?

I don't see why not. I was going to release a small update to fix a bug in any case, and this option is nice and easy to add at the same time.

I've made it dependent on a setting in the ini - it's disabled by default, so people who want the option can switch it on while others don't need to do anything.

First post updated with version 2.1a.

i got a question' date=' why does all inn keeper refuse to have sex for a room? they always say you are not as beautiful as you think and stuff, does it have anything to do with stats?

[/quote']

Actually now you mention that. I've noticed that it's only male innkeepers you can ask for sex. I would have thought you'd be able to ask female innkeepers the same option, seeing as you can offer services to female npc's but for some reason you can't.