Suggestion: Auto switch to walking when "hookkey" xD is pressed, add a sexy walking anim when in hooker mode(i have one on my mind. Probably, everyone knows this one, but maybe not. I can upload it somewhere if needed). Switch back to running and remove the anim when hookkey is pressed again.

I don't need to lose items and be hurt - that's a little too real for me.

I think this can be configured in the .ini.

If the brothel addition is still moving forward I would recommend it be a brothel/strip club; AKA Earthly Delights for Oblivion. There are several good dance mods out there one including a pole dance that would fit in nicely. The setting would meld well and add something very lacking in my opinion to Oblivion.

• 3 weeks later...

If the brothel addition is still moving forward I would recommend it be a brothel/strip club; AKA Earthly Delights for Oblivion. There are several good dance mods out there one including a pole dance that would fit in nicely. The setting would meld well and add something very lacking in my opinion to Oblivion.

Yes' date=' it's still moving forwards. Slowly at the moment, though, due to RL work getting in the way.:(

Thank you (and Manzor) for taking my crude fumblings and turning them into a masterpiece. I hope delving through my code wasn't too painful ;)

:@

(j/k :P)

Gaebrial' date=' you should consider putting a link to the Daily Income file in the first post as it is pretty much essential to succesfully running this mod. Having to scour 11 pages of posts to find the minor reference to it is not doing your mod justice. Just a thought.

[/quote']

That's an excellent idea.

-----

OK, so I lied.:rolleyes: Version 2.5 isn't the last update for this version of LoversHooker. I got annoyed by shopkeepers constantly badgering my character for sex, so I tweaked a few things. See the first post for version 2.51.

Details:

- Reduced the frequency of the greeting solicitations, so that merchants and nobles won't continually try to have sex with you.

- Added the possibility of responding "Friends don't have to pay" when solicited via a greeting.

- Added the possibility of consenting to the "I'm sorry, I have to fuck you now" greeting, rather than having to submit to rape.

- Changed the animation used for the "I'm sorry, I have to fuck you now" greeting rape to a more appropriate one.

- Added the possibility for you to lead friends somewhere quieter, when you select the option "Friends don't have to pay" in response to an approach.

Hey I was wondering if you could help me very quickly in one of my scripts. I'm trying to start a rape scene (position 25 or 37) between an NPC and you. (just one act)

From scripts I've read so far you need:

set xLoversQuest.OffNudeFlag to 128
set xLoversQuest.DefNudeFlag to 128
;I think these set the clothing during the sex scene to the rape clothing
set xLoversQuest.ExtFlag to 0
;no idea what this does
set xLoversQuest.sPos to 37
;Sets sex position to #37
set xLoversQuest.Offense to xMaera
;set NPC to Offense
set xLoversQuest.Defense to playerRef
;set PC to Defense (do you refer to the player as playerRef or Player?)
Call xLoversMainSafeStart
;Starts the sex scene

How would you classify this as a 'rape' scene so the appropriate dialogues apply from LoversVoice?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Even help in explaining/correcting what these lines of code do would be nice.

Thanks.

The method of basic processing when the act is executed with the lovers system is as follows.

The state that both can begin with Call xLoversCmnIsReady is examined.

The delivery variable is initialized with Call xLoversCmnInitQuestInterface.

The value is set to the variable for the delivery of at least necessary xLoversQuest.

A at least necessary item is as follows.

(a) set xLoversQuest.offence to PlayerRef

(B) set xLoversQuest.defence to targetRef

© set xLovresQuest.SPos to 5

The act is begun by using Call xLoversMainSafeStart.

It is an excerpt from technological material of the Lovers system above.

• 2 weeks later...

Why does almost NPCS refuse to have fun?

They say "I'm sorry I don't think I can afford somebody like you"

"Not really in the mood right now"

It all depends on disposition. Use the disposition mini game to bring it up (don't bribe as you won't make any profit from that person unless you do it with them multiple times). There are some mods that can affect disposition. Such as the clothing matters mod (raises disposition if you are wearing more expensive clothing) or some mod that can raise your disposition with the opposite gender if you have no clothes on. You could always try using adultplayplusforSSP to have sex with them for free to grant a good disposition boost, and then use hooker to offer sex for gold.

It all depends on disposition. Use the disposition mini game to bring it up (don't bribe as you won't make any profit from that person unless you do it with them multiple times). There are some mods that can affect disposition. Such as the clothing matters mod (raises disposition if you are wearing more expensive clothing) or some mod that can raise your disposition with the opposite gender if you have no clothes on. You could always try using adultplayplusforSSP to have sex with them for free to grant a good disposition boost' date=' and then use hooker to offer sex for gold.

[/quote']

I raised the disposition and personality.. But money was another problem. I had to use console command like 'additem 000000F 100000' to NPCS. They didn't agree to have fun if they didn't have much money in their inventory. But almost NPCs have few money in their inventory. So I cannot enjoy this mod. And, all guards refuses to have fun! They always say 'no'

It all depends on disposition. Use the disposition mini game to bring it up (don't bribe as you won't make any profit from that person unless you do it with them multiple times). There are some mods that can affect disposition. Such as the clothing matters mod (raises disposition if you are wearing more expensive clothing) or some mod that can raise your disposition with the opposite gender if you have no clothes on. You could always try using adultplayplusforSSP to have sex with them for free to grant a good disposition boost' date=' and then use hooker to offer sex for gold.

[/quote']

I raised the disposition and personality.. But money was another problem. I had to use console command like 'additem 000000F 100000' to NPCS. They didn't agree to have fun if they didn't have much money in their inventory. But almost NPCs have few money in their inventory. So I cannot enjoy this mod. And, all guards refuses to have fun! They always say 'no'

You should use Daily Income. Guards will approach you and ask for service, if you have approaches active.

I really enjoyed your mod. I did not found any bugs. Great!

Here is a suggestion. Only one hooker is in Cyrodiil. Why don't you add other hookers? And a prostitution guild, too. If PC gets higher ranks, the guild members try to make her a companion.

They recieve many contracts for work. The members command PC to seduce some people. Some NPCs fall in love with her. Some clients want to break other couples so she must seduce the husbands. Their wives try to revenge her or suggest to break the clients' family. Sometimes the guild helps poor guys like beggers or small villagers. Priests and nuns dislike PC except Dibella's worshipers. But she gets a mission to seduce them.

I really enjoyed your mod. I did not found any bugs. Great!

Here is a suggestion. Only one hooker is in Cyrodiil. Why don't you add other hookers? And a prostitution guild' date=' too. If PC gets higher ranks, the guild members try to make her a companion.[/quote']

I would argue that there are at least three vanilla prostitutes, possibly four depending on how you view the antics of a certain Anvil Docks resident.

The guild is 'in the works' - or at least 'in my head' at the moment. I'm waiting for the mass panic at work to calm down before starting on LoversHooker3, so that I don't get too stressed out.

They recieve many contracts for work. The members command PC to seduce some people. Some NPCs fall in love with her. Some clients want to break other couples so she must seduce the husbands. Their wives try to revenge her or suggest to break the clients' family. Sometimes the guild helps poor guys like beggers or small villagers. Priests and nuns dislike PC except Dibella's worshipers. But she gets a mission to seduce them.

There will be all sorts of missions to 'service' individuals or groups (e.g. guilds, barracks), break people out of jail, and various other tales of love and revenge. I've been gathering suggestions from people, and I'll definitely consider your ideas.

And thank you for the kind words.:D

I just installed this and the first time I got solicited, I asked her to eat my pussy then I got several missing animation errors. I have Lovers Adult Play Plus SSP which runs fine and I have this loaded after LAPPSSP and before the patch as mentioned in a previous post. Which animation plugin do I need?

Edit: Nevermind. I didn't have animation 155 but I found it and now it works.

What do you mean with "ranking"? The rank in the loadorder? Or the ranking-system in the mod?

Loadorder somewhere after LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

(I placed it near the end of my Lovers mods)

LoversHooker.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

Befor (like all Lovers mods)

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

Gaebrial (Post20) says

Load Order: Wherever you want. It should not make any difference. I have it roughly in the middle of the lovers plugins:

Ranking-system in the mod: The higher your rank, the more customers are willing to pay.

Ranking system in the mod think mine is up to rank 4 she got over 60 clients I was just asking what the highest rank in the mod

Load order I got no problem with.

What do you mean with "ranking"? The rank in the loadorder? Or the ranking-system in the mod?

Loadorder somewhere after LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

(I placed it near the end of my Lovers mods)

LoversHooker.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

Befor (like all Lovers mods)

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

Gaebrial (Post20) says

Load Order: Wherever you want. It should not make any difference. I have it roughly in the middle of the lovers plugins:

Ranking-system in the mod: The higher your rank' date=' the more customers are willing to pay.

[/quote']

LoversHooker2.51

First time sex = Street Whore/Street Gigolo

Rank1(10 times sex) = Tavern Whore/Gigolo

Rank2 (30 times sex) = Courtesan/Courtier

Rank3 (60 times sex) = Desire Lady/Desire Lord

Rank4(highest) (100 times sex) = Sex Queen/Sex King

In the ini file you can change how many sex you need for the Ranks.

Thanks Just what I was looking for. Looking forward to any updates Great Mod

LoversHooker2.51

First time sex = Street Whore/Street Gigolo

Rank1(10 times sex) = Tavern Whore/Gigolo

Rank2 (30 times sex) = Courtesan/Courtier

Rank3 (60 times sex) = Desire Lady/Desire Lord

Rank4(highest) (100 times sex) = Sex Queen/Sex King

In the ini file you can change how many sex you need for the Ranks.

Gaebrial, is it possible to change the ranking system? Instead of counting sex acts, count different customers.

Now I can have sex with only one NPC in Bruma, and after 100 times sex I am a legend in all of Cyrodiil.

If this customer tells everyone in Bruma about me, all the people in Bruma know me, but no one in Leyawiin.

If I need 100 different customers, it is more realistic. I need to find customers in almost all cities.

Gaebrial' date=' is it possible to change the ranking system? Instead of counting sex acts, count different customers.

Now I can have sex with only one NPC in Bruma, and after 100 times sex I am a legend in all of Cyrodiil.

If this customer tells everyone in Bruma about me, all the people in Bruma know me, but no one in Leyawiin.

If I need 100 different customers, it is more realistic. I need to find customers in almost all cities.

[/quote']

This is a brilliant idea!