How do I change how much gold I can ask for' date=' as well as increase the chance for them to accept when approached? It's not very likely that you would sell your body for the same price as a piece of boar meat and if you walk up to someone they say no 90% of the time.

May I also suggest to add a function that takes personality into account when attracting customers?

[/quote']

It's difficult to vary the amount of gold, because it's not possible (as far as I can tell) to add variables to dialogue or override dialogue in a script. So it would need a separate dialogue entry for each amount.

In any case, there are two easy ways to increase the amount of gold you can ask for.

- The first is to switch off sGoldFlag, which removes the checks on the NPC's gold - so you basically get what you ask for, as long as you don't ask for too much.

- The second, as mentioned earlier in the thread, is to install Daily Income. This gives NPCs a daily income (surprise...) based on their class, so as days go by, they will have more money with which to purchase your services. I might even put that in the readme... :)

Oh, and your personality is kind of accounted for - the NPC's disposition towards you is included in the calculation.

If you add hotkey functionality you could make it so you can choose your own hotkey in the ini file. This way it won't clash with Enhanced Hotkeys' date=' which I am also a user of. The way I understand this is that if you press this hotkey you go into "hooker mode" and doesn't have to walk around to get customers. Otherwise I don't see the point, since you don't walk around slowly if you're going somewhere.

[/quote']

Hotkey functionality added to the upcoming version. See below... :P

I also asked a question in my previous post that wasn't answered. You have no idea? I am higher rank now so I get 50g each time but for new players' date=' the option for 5g is a bit too low.

[/quote']

Sorry, I missed it earlier. :blush:

The general rule I use is 20g for blow jobs until I hit the second rank (Tavern Whore), then 50g for sex until I hit the third rank, then start asking for 100g from rich clients. But of course that depends on them having the money...

-----

Highlights of upcoming release:

- Completely reworked the approach calculation.

- Altered the way that the chance for a client to rape you is calculated, when rape is allowed.

- Added four ini settings to allow the selection of favourite positions for different types of sex.

- Added an option to toggle approaches on or off with a hotkey.

- Added a compatibility check for LoversBitch.

- Added an option to the lesser power to stop the Charactergen quest.

Just need to finalise the readme, and it'll be good to go.

I am running lovershooker 2.2 and I NEVER get approached. I am running a heavily modified Colourwheels (earlier versions made for DMRA that were floating on this site), and I believe it is using its own custom races. Now if I remember correctly, you removed non standard races from approaching. Is that why I am having issues?

Everything else is working. And yes, I do have approaches enabled, it was the first thing I checked.

I am running lovershooker 2.2 and I NEVER get approached. I am running a heavily modified Colourwheels (earlier versions made for DMRA that were floating on this site)' date=' and I believe it is using its own custom races. Now if I remember correctly, you removed non standard races from approaching. Is that why I am having issues?

Everything else is working. And yes, I do have approaches enabled, it was the first thing I checked.

[/quote']

I had the same challenge but put it lower on the load order ad take off clothes and walk {capLock) standard and take a stroll and you should have plenty of action. it takes or sets a aproach skill acording to what you are wearing as well and if they have enough gold in there poket to pay for your services....

Gaebrial Any way to prevent player's slaves(LoversSlaveTrader, RapeSlave maybe) from approaching player? Such situation looks very strange to me.

And this happens all the time since slaves are following the player very often.

Maybe preventing followers from approaching player will be a good idea too.

Gaebrial Any way to prevent player's slaves(LoversSlaveTrader' date=' RapeSlave maybe) from approaching player? Such situation looks very strange to me.

And this happens all the time since slaves are following the player very often.

Maybe preventing followers from approaching player will be a good idea too.

[/quote']

He already implemented a way.

You can tell them "friends don't have to pay" and they won't approach again. So you have to endure they try to try you one time :)

edit: and didn't Gaebrial say he uses a detect follow package check to prevent companions? - iirc my followers haven't approached my toon, but can't remember exactly cause they are all "friends" now.

Just wondering, but would it be possible to make it so you cannot offer sex to a client if their are other people around? I can offer them a bj even if there are people all around. Also, could you perhaps add consequences for being caught by a guard with a client (fine/arrest). Thanks :)

Just wondering' date=' but would it be possible to make it so you cannot offer sex to a client if their are other people around? I can offer them a bj even if there are people all around. Also, could you perhaps add consequences for being caught by a guard with a client (fine/arrest). Thanks :)

[/quote']

Consequences are planned for version 3.0. I'll also keep in mind the idea of making the chance of approach affected by the number of people nearby.

How come you never get approached by beast races? It's like they put a race restriction on it.

No' date=' the only racial restriction is that only playable races will approach you. My characters are often approached by Khajiiti and Argonian clients. What you may be seeing is a racial disposition penalty reducing their disposition to you to the extent that they won't approach you. Especially if you are playing a Dunmer.

Now that gives me an idea...

Gaebrial just wanted to tell you great addition you did to this I know lots of people,download mods and never express the great job moders do and tend to point out the glitches,IE I have this problem and never seem to give a thumbs up. Just waned to tell you great job and keep up the good work and hope to see more from you.

The Doc ;)

Thanks, that sounds great. By the way, if you do decide to add brothels, would it be possible to do something with the gweden brothel in anvil after you have killed the gang of women? Also, what about a quest that allows you be be a prostitute some important noble (i.e. one of the counts)? Thanks again.

Thanks' date=' that sounds great. By the way, if you do decide to add brothels, would it be possible to do something with the gweden brothel in anvil after you have killed the gang of women? Also, what about a quest that allows you be be a prostitute some important noble (i.e. one of the counts)? Thanks again.

[/quote']

Gweden Brothel is already on the list of things to consider for version 3.0. As are quests where you have to 'entertain' specific clients (or groups of clients... ;) )

------

OK, it's about time I released the new/final version of LoversHooker V2, which I've decided to call V2.5.

- Completely reworked the approach calculation.

- Altered the way that the chance for a client to rape you is calculated, when rape is allowed.

- Added four ini settings to allow the selection of favourite positions for different types of sex.

- Added an option to toggle approaches on or off with a hotkey.

- Added a compatibility check for LoversBitch.

- Added an option to the lesser power to stop the Charactergen quest.

Barring any bugs, this is the final version of this iteration of LoversHooker.

First post updated with the details, and thread title changed. :cool:

If you're planning to make it so the guards will arrest the player for soliciting in nicer areas, set up local pimps/gangs whose permission must be gained (or circumvented) to work certain areas, or make it so you have to make an agreement with tavernkeepers to work their taverns, I'm willing to make some of the quests involved (I appreciate how much work it'll be to set up unique quest-managed systems in every city/village in Cyrodiil).

So, uh.. if you're okay with that let me know what area you're working on and I'll try to make up an easily-merged quest for someplace else.

Can whoever has added (or arranged to be added) LoversHooker into the BOSS masterlist please change it so that it's in the right place... :@

It's currently sorted before LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP, when it needs to be after it. The correct order should be:

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP

LoversHooker

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch

Personally, I had LoversHooker and the patch manually sorted after LoversBed, but I don't suppose the precise load order really matters. They just need to be after LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.

The BOSS masterlist and lovers don't jive for crap and likely never will. BOSS has for example bravil underground above slave trader which causes an instant CTD. That is just one of many blunders that BOSS has with lovers plugins. Using the BOSS masterlist to organize your lovers mods is a complete waste of time. Hand sorting or using a BOSS userlist are the way to go.

Now if you are talking about a userlist then that is a completely different deal. Ferdain made a userlist for lovers mods here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6350 that may do just what you are looking for (or come pretty close to it anyway).

The BOSS masterlist and lovers don't jive for crap and likely never will. BOSS has for example bravil underground above slave trader which causes an instant CTD. That is just one of many blunders that BOSS has with lovers plugins. Using the BOSS masterlist to organize your lovers mods is a complete waste of time. Hand sorting or using a BOSS userlist are the way to go.

Now if you are talking about a userlist then that is a completely different deal. Ferdain made a userlist for lovers mods here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6350 that may do just what you are looking for (or come pretty close to it anyway).

No, I have most of my lovers mods sorted using a userlist already. I just noticed that LoversHooker had suddenly appeared in the masterlist, and was sorted incorrectly. I presumed that somebody here had added it, so I thought I'd ask if they could correct it.

No' date=' I have most of my lovers mods sorted using a userlist already. I just noticed that LoversHooker had suddenly appeared in the masterlist, and was sorted incorrectly. I presumed that somebody here had added it, so I thought I'd ask if they could correct it.

[/quote']

Well, whoever did so, also probably fed them a crap ton of other bad information. They are placing other lovers mods above their masters (like bravil underground above slave trader just to name one). I wish I did know who was throwing the wrench in the gears. Anyways I am sorry to hijack the thread. Continue on with your fantastic work. :D

A small note on something that would be nice for 3.0, if a Brothel is added: Male NPCs. I notice that a lot of mods avoid male characters, which can suck sometimes. I like this mod, and I don't want to not be able to use certain features if they're added just because I don't find them appealing enough to bother with it, heh.

Thanks for making this mod! ^^

A small note on something that would be nice for 3.0' date=' if a Brothel is added: Male NPCs. I notice that a lot of mods avoid male characters, which can suck sometimes. I like this mod, and I don't want to not be able to use certain features if they're added just because I don't find them appealing enough to bother with it, heh.

[/quote']

I'm not sure I understand your meaning. If you mean male (player) characters being able to service female clients, that is catered for in the current release. For the brothels, they will have both male and female employees, and male characters will have plenty of opportunity to service either female or male clients, depending on their own preferences. For example, I can't help noticing that the Mages Guild in Bravil is almost exclusively female - so male characters may, upon joining the Bravil brothel, get a quest to entertain the mages.

What exactly does the compatibility check for LoversBitch do?

It stops clients from approaching you when you are on all fours in the 'invitation' pose.

A small note on something that would be nice for 3.0' date=' if a Brothel is added: Male NPCs. I notice that a lot of mods avoid male characters, which can suck sometimes. I like this mod, and I don't want to not be able to use certain features if they're added just because I don't find them appealing enough to bother with it, heh.

[/quote']

I'm not sure I understand your meaning. If you mean male (player) characters being able to service female clients, that is catered for in the current release. For the brothels, they will have both male and female employees, and male characters will have plenty of opportunity to service either female or male clients, depending on their own preferences. For example, I can't help noticing that the Mages Guild in Bravil is almost exclusively female - so male characters may, upon joining the Bravil brothel, get a quest to entertain the mages.

I meant male employees at the brothel, sorry.

I meant male employees at the brothel' date=' sorry.

[/quote']

Right, yes there will be male employees at most of the brothels who will go out and ply their trade, just like the female employees. I'll probably provide options for people to set whether they attract male or female clients.

It would be sublime if my "hooker" would:

1) Lose a clothing item or two (not everything!) after an NPC "client" rapes me when I ask them for too much money' date=' or randomly have an NPC "client" steal from me - leaving me naked - even after a successdul transaction.

- and then she (or he) would -

2) Cover herself in humiliation until she can drag herself somewhere out of view and get dressed. My main toon has over 26,000,000 Septims. She doesn't want for nothing. To have a low-life NPC steal her clothes and leave her standing in the street covering her "naughty bits" would be breathtaking - and it might knock her down a notch or two...

I'd never ask you to do anything more than you've already done - Lover's Hooker is more than enough. If you got a minute, though, why not take a look at the Nude Shy anims and see what you think?

[/quote']

Sorry, I missed this earlier (bottom of the previous page...). Interesting idea, which I will certainly consider.

For the shame and covering yourself aspects I would advise you check out NudeShy. it's over here- http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3482. It makes female(and male if you so desire) characters and npcs cover themselves when losing gear, and also has options to make armor damage an actual threat. Gameplay wise this makes you move a touch more awkwardly in combat. You also move with bit of an embarrassed waddle.