i got a question' date=' why does all inn keeper refuse to have sex for a room? they always say you are not as beautiful as you think and stuff, does it have anything to do with stats?

[/quote']

Actually now you mention that. I've noticed that it's only male innkeepers you can ask for sex. I would have thought you'd be able to ask female innkeepers the same option, seeing as you can offer services to female npc's but for some reason you can't.

That's LoversPayBandit. Nothing to do with this mod.

-----

ATTENTION

Those of you who have downloaded the new version 2.1a and are using the AdultPlayPlusSSP patch, please download again. I forgot to include the new futa ini setting in the patch, so it won't be working. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Well thanks you for this great mod.

I have a small problem : when a NPC is following me ("follow me to somewhere quiter") he doesnt go througt doors (whith a loading for another cell), he is just waiting outside. He doesnt run into the wall, he is just standing, waiting for something.

But as in previous version it was working, i am wondering if its not my load order.

I have a small problem : when a NPC is following me ("follow me to somewhere quiter") he doesnt go througt doors (whith a loading for another cell)' date=' he is just waiting outside. He doesnt run into the wall, he is just standing, waiting for something.

But as in previous version it was working, i am wondering if its not my load order.

[/quote']

I'm having the same problem, Shebeth.

I have a small problem : when a NPC is following me ("follow me to somewhere quiter") he doesnt go througt doors (whith a loading for another cell)' date=' he is just waiting outside. He doesnt run into the wall, he is just standing, waiting for something.

[/quote']

I'm having the same problem, Shebeth.

If you can score a mod called Grab Companion it will fix it so you can drag NPCs into new cells.

[/quote']

He could just be really stupid, and not know how to use doors... :P

Alternatively, it could be because I broke the AI package. :s

Fixed in the soon-to-be-released update...

He could just be really stupid' date=' and not know how to use doors... :P

Alternatively, it could be because I broke the AI package. :s

Fixed in the soon-to-be-released update...

[/quote']

Good news !

I dont know if you care, but as u asked for it in the 1st post, i have a small suggestion which could be great with immoralguards :

When a npc is following you in a "quieter place", if nobody see you and is near you, adding a chance of rape after the question

"What are you in the mood for?"

Adding a first line of non random dialogue with the condition like this.

"I think i will rape you, nobody will never know" (yeah my english sucks) if conditions

-nobody but the customer see you and nobody is near you in a radius of xx meters. I dont know how to add this in the dialogue condition, i guess you need a script to test it with a new variable alone=0 or 1, that you can call in the dialogue's condition.

And, for exemple

-sfuckdisp < getrandompercent. As you cant add this, i guess u need to add another questvariable in xlhookermain which would it be a simple random number.

If you make this it would easy too to add a line to prevent NPC with high responsability (or high sfuckdisp, dont know what is better) to have sex in public.

It is not a big change, but i think would make your mod a bit more realistic.

OK, initial post updated with version 2.2. This version fixes the NPC AI when they are following you, detects when you are fighting in the arena (so that spectators don't try to approach you after a battle) and introduces a few more ini settings.

First, there's a setting to allow the use of a nearby bed. Switch it on, then lead your clients to a bed, and you should have sex on the bed rather than on the floor next to the bed.

There are also a set of four 'lRankX' variables, where X is 2-5. These control how many times you need to entertain a client to advance through the ranks of the hooker 'faction'.

@Shebeth: I like that idea, but it'll take a bit of work to do. I have a good idea about how to do it, though, so it's just a case of finding the time.

Gaebrial - Sounds great, going to download it now!

As well, if you're interested, there are at least two other cunnilingus themed anims:

Under Doggy Style(???): 64_Motion; and under BJ 68_Motion

Would it be possible to add these anims and pick one at random for a bit of variety?

Edit: I'm experiencing a couple of odd glitches that are - strangely enough - almost "lore" friendly...

If I whore my Orc out to a merchant (tested with Jensine and Palonirya), they get quite irate after the act is finished, and they speak TrespassNoCrime dialogue; "I think you should leave, my friend!" When I leave, their shop doors are locked - even during business hours.

Fair enough... The doors reset after I enter and leave another cell.

If I offer them "free sex" they don't kick me out, but I'm still trespassing if I try to wait while in their stores.

It's almost like guilt overcomes them if they pay for sex - so I have to leave. If they get free sex, they'll tolerate my presence (but they still want me to go).

Is this intentional, or just a sublime co-incidence?

Thanks you for this new version.

Its not a big deal since i have learn how to custom this value with the CS, but i think adding in the ini file a factor for the calculation of sfuckdisp (your is too high to my taste) and another one for the gold earned would be a nice addition.

For fuckdisp, even with my very low skill i woould be able to do it.

For the gold earned, i guess its not so simple with all the dialogue. It not possible in a dialogue, for exemple instead of

"20 and i will be yours"

writing

"%take-this-var-from-this-script and i will be yours?"

Dont bother yourself with that.

Hey the same small mistake as in the last version.

You have different dialogs for male and female for the HookerRanks, but under Conditions(GetIsSex) they are all set to female.

This time I realized and corrected it before I create the new OMOD.;)

Great Mod!!

Gaebrial - Sounds great' date=' going to download it now!

As well, if you're interested, there are at least two other cunnilingus themed anims:

Under Doggy Style(???): 64_Motion; and under BJ 68_Motion

Would it be possible to add these anims and pick one at random for a bit of variety?

[/quote']

Yes. But 68 is not a cunnilingus animation - the 'male' character is the one standing, so it's more of a 'ball-suck' animation.

I'll add 64 - although that may be a case of the 'male' incorrectly rotated 180 degrees - as well as the other one I know is there but can't locate at the moment (the one where the 'male' is sitting and holding the upside-down female's legs apart) and get it to pick one randomly.

Edit: I'm experiencing a couple of odd glitches that are - strangely enough - almost "lore" friendly...

If I whore my Orc out to a merchant (tested with Jensine and Palonirya)' date=' they get quite irate after the act is finished, and they speak TrespassNoCrime dialogue; "I think you should leave, my friend!" When I leave, their shop doors are locked - even during business hours.

Fair enough... The doors reset after I enter and leave another cell.

If I offer them "free sex" they don't kick me out, but I'm still trespassing if I try to wait while in their stores.

It's almost like guilt overcomes them if they pay for sex - so I have to leave. If they get free sex, they'll tolerate my presence (but they still want me to go).

Is this intentional, or just a sublime co-incidence?

[/quote']

It's either a sublime coincidence or a bug in the Oblivion engine. Basically, if you do anything to a merchant that changes their script package, when they revert back to their default service package, it 'ends' the original package and restarts it, with the result that the merchant thinks it's time to lock up. I don't know if this is intentional behaviour or a bug.

Hey the same small mistake as in the last version.

You have different dialogs for male and female for the HookerRanks' date=' but under Conditions(GetIsSex) they are all set to female.

This time I realized and corrected it before I create the new OMOD.;)

Great Mod!!

[/quote']

As the relevant dialogue entries against xlHookerRanks mention Male, I presume you are talking about the log entries for the quest stages? If so, you need to look closer. The entries for male players have GetIsSex != Female, while the ones for female players have GetIsSex == Female.

@Shebeth: I'll take a look at the calculation for sFuckDisp. In what way do you think it is currently too high? I don't think it's possible to have a variable in a dialogue entry, but I will investigate.

@Shebeth: I'll take a look at the calculation for sFuckDisp. In what way do you think it is currently too high? I don't think it's possible to have a variable in a dialogue entry' date=' but I will investigate.

[/quote']

To my taste, especially with a high rank (x10) i think sfuckdisp is too often > 50 (as you are using this value in a lot of condition).

Imho, there is 2 solutions, which are very minor tweaks.

-Adding a bit of random in the calcultation, for exemple, i know it is far from optimized, just to show you what i have in mind, adding something like this :

randomfactor = ((getrandompercentage - 50) / 200) + 1 ; to get a number between 0,75 and 1,25.
sfuckdisp = sfuckdisp * randomfactor.

Adding a new variable in the ini, like rapechance (a number between -9 and 10, for exemple), and then you add this in the calculation

rapechance = 1 + rapechance /10 to get a number between 1 and 2
sfuckdisp = sfuckdisp / rapechance.

Like this, everybody is happy, from 0 chance of rape to almost 100% risk (when other condition are met of course)

I want to have the probablility of approach to be low but if I set it to -100 does that turn it off completely (which is not what I want)?

Basically, I just want it so that the approach is very infrequent except when the bonuses are in effect i.e. clothing + evening + city.

To my taste' date=' especially with a high rank (x10) i think sfuckdisp is too often > 50 (as you are using this value in a lot of condition).

Imho, there is 2 solutions, which are very minor tweaks.

-Adding a bit of random in the calcultation, for exemple, i know it is far from optimized, just to show you what i have in mind, adding something like this :

randomfactor = ((getrandompercentage - 50) / 200) + 1 ; to get a number between 0,75 and 1,25.
sfuckdisp = sfuckdisp * randomfactor.

Adding a new variable in the ini, like rapechance (a number between -9 and 10, for exemple), and then you add this in the calculation

rapechance = 1 + rapechance /10 to get a number between 1 and 2
sfuckdisp = sfuckdisp / rapechance.

Like this, everybody is happy, from 0 chance of rape to almost 100% risk (when other condition are met of course)

[/quote']

Hmmm. The maximum rank is 4 (= +50), so for a responsible person who likes you, there is zero chance of them raping you. Which seems reasonable to me. I think I might tweak the existing calculation to try to make it more likely that irresponsible people will rape you, and see what effect that has. I do like your idea of adding a measure of randomness to it, though.

The thing is, sFuckDisp isn't just for deciding whether they will rape you. It also controls how much gold they are willing to pay. I should probably change its description. :blush:

Let me have a think about it...

I know 68 is a ball-suck anim - I pick it all the time :) It does work well for a cunnilingus position' date=' though. A couple of taps on the position keys and voila!

Whatever you decide is fine be me - great mod!

[/quote']

Yes, it does work well - in fact, I've used it myself for some girl-girl action - but if you've got the futa option turned on, the woman that is standing is likely to grow a penis.

I found the other animation I was looking for - number 155. I'll probably add both as random possibilities.

I want to have the probablility of approach to be low but if I set it to -100 does that turn it off completely (which is not what I want)?

Basically' date=' I just want it so that the approach is very infrequent except when the bonuses are in effect i.e. clothing + evening + city.

[/quote']

No, the only thing that will turn it off completely is the toggle accessed through the lesser power.

Setting sControlFactor to -100 would, assuming default values for everything else, mean that at the highest rank of the Hooker faction, a male non-guard NPC in a city in the evening would have a maximum chance to approach you of 75%, but that's only if everything is maxed out - that is, their disposition towards you is 100, you are wearing the best possible clothes, and they have 500 gold or more. It's more likely that the actual percentage will be around 40%. This may still be too high, given Oblivion's propensity to return low random numbers - you get approached surprisingly often even when the percentage chance is only 3 or 4.

You can try setting sControlFactor to lower than -100 if you want; in the above scenario, setting it to -150 will result in an average approach chance of around 20%, while setting it to -200 will mean that only those people who are very rich or who really like you will approach you. But setting it so low may effectively turn off all approaches at lower ranks (although that may not be a bad idea... it would make it so you need to build a reputation as a hooker before people will start approaching you).

One thing to keep in mind, PLEASE.. is that not all of us play a female character. My bad assed Orc can close an Oblivion gate with a rusty dagger. There is NO way a beggar would be able to rape him. The Imperial Guard, yeah.. all of them, would find that a daunting task.

Make it so raping the PC could be opted out, please. I like RPing a male gigolo that the ladies want. He is the Hero of Kvatch, the wearer of the Imperial Dragon Armor, and the purveyor of Anti-virginity.

I gotta say this is one of my favorite mods and it trumps the goranga version. I like that you update so frequently and it seems your on top of improvements like allowing the customer to follow you through doors now(which makes it more interesting) and allowing bed use instead of just on the floor.One question though, will you be adding more ranks and if so will it possibly have a rank in which you could run your own brothel? It would add this mod more into the guild lore sort of like how you can run the dark brotherhood as speaker. All in all kick ass mods and no complaints, gripes or bitching here. Keep it up.

Basically' date=' I just want it so that the approach is very infrequent except when the bonuses are in effect i.e. clothing + evening + city.

[/quote']

Upon further review... I've completely changed the way the approach factor is calculated, so sControlFactor does what it is supposed to. As it currently stands, you'd have better luck reducing the chance of approach by modifying sMaleFactor and sFemaleFactor. I've also changed how sTimeFlag is used. so it does make a noticeable difference, rather than just slightly increasing the approach chance as at present.

I've also revised the sFuckDisp calculation, so now you have a definite chance of rape at all ranks in the hooker faction, especially if you ask for too much money.

One thing to keep in mind' date=' PLEASE.. is that not all of us play a female character. My bad assed Orc can close an Oblivion gate with a rusty dagger. There is NO way a beggar would be able to rape him. The Imperial Guard, yeah.. all of them, would find that a daunting task.

Make it so raping the PC could be opted out, please. I like RPing a male gigolo that the ladies want. He is the Hero of Kvatch, the wearer of the Imperial Dragon Armor, and the purveyor of Anti-virginity.

[/quote']

As garcemac has pointed out, the ini setting sRapeAllowed can be set off to stop any chance of your character being raped.

I gotta say this is one of my favorite mods and it trumps the goranga version. I like that you update so frequently and it seems your on top of improvements like allowing the customer to follow you through doors now(which makes it more interesting) and allowing bed use instead of just on the floor.One question though' date=' will you be adding more ranks and if so will it possibly have a rank in which you could run your own brothel? It would add this mod more into the guild lore sort of like how you can run the dark brotherhood as speaker. All in all kick ass mods and no complaints, gripes or bitching here. Keep it up.

[/quote']

The possibility of more ranks is something I am actively considering, but not for this iteration of the mod. I am also thinking about adding a brothel with a few quests that end with you becoming the owner of the brothel. If I go ahead with either of these ideas, it will be as part of the next planned iteration, which will allow other NPCs to act as prostitutes, among other things. But I'm busy playing, not modding, ATM. ;)

Got some ideas for ya man how about a call girl feature were the pc is called the entertain groups at a time for example The fighters guild, mages guild, knights of the thorn might call on your player for some entertainment you would have to service an x amount of people before being paid. Also guards might request you at guard houses (they gota get laid to right?) and you might also be requested at small towns like border watch that only has khajiits (they may want to have something different to fondle for a change). Now an idea, in order to be called you might have to visit a city pimp or something that has a list of "jobs" to chose from in dialog and you start the quest or something and the quests should be repeatable. Also those jobs to the outside towns should be given from a boss pimp or whatever from the imperial city. When you get your brothel up i think this would go great with it.

I am also thinking about adding a brothel with a few quests that end with you becoming the owner of the brothel. If I go ahead with either of these ideas, it will be as part of the next planned iteration, which will allow other NPCs to act as prostitutes, among other things. But I'm busy playing, not modding, ATM. ;)

Just for thought, I recall a mod for Morrowind where you go undercover for the blades in a brothel is search of an abducted girl. In the course of the undercover work to maintain your cover you have to service clients. Only you find out that you enjoy your new profession. End game being instead of shutting down the brothel as the blades request, you take ownership.

Also there is 'Gweden Brothel' http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/26346 which a lovers adaptation is a long over due.

• 2 weeks later...
- Compatibility patch for LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP included, which integrates the functionality from LoversHooker, replacing and extending the prostitution option contained in LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.

Downloaded the latest version and have a question regarding load order of both LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp and LoversHooker.esp.

Add SSP_Hooker patch file just below LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP?

For LoversHooker.esp I have it just above LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp, which seems to work, but is there a better spot for it?