It Grows! (simulated staged pubic growth / SlaveTats)

• 1 year later...

I know this is technically a necro, but I really like the idea of this mod, so I have three questions:

1. Does it share overlay slots with The Coenaculi (i.e. will I have to raise the max number of overlay slots when my char already has a lot of tattoos)?
  2. Is anyone still working on this mod?
  3. If yes, are there any plans to put a hair color option in the MCM?
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2019 at 9:28 AM, NoNickNeeded said:

I know this is technically a necro, but I really like the idea of this mod, so I have three questions:

1. Does it share overlay slots with The Coenaculi (i.e. will I have to raise the max number of overlay slots when my char already has a lot of tattoos)?
  2. Is anyone still working on this mod?
  3. If yes, are there any plans to put a hair color option in the MCM?

I think this mod is already redundant since @emily1673 has adopted the idea and built it into much more comprehensive mod:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2583-immersive-hair-growth-and-styling-yps-devious-immersive-fashion-2020-05-09/

• 1 year later...

cant seem to get this working in SE, even tried changing textures to custom ones converted to work with SE but still no pubic textures appear.

Anyone have this working on SE? If so please share what you did.

Really want a simulated pubic hair growth mod but YPS is far too complicated as I only want the one feature.

I use BHUNP but I don't think that should be a problem, but who knows.

Edited by Ensom