It Grows! (simulated staged pubic growth / SlaveTats)

View File

It Grows!
20160412 Beta - Initial Release
simulated staged pubic growth using SlaveTats

I'd welcome help from a skilled texturer who is willing to create more realistic pubes in higher quality than I was able to do.

What does this do?
Using SlaveTats, this mod simulates growth of pubic hair in several stages. It allows you to 'shave' the hair via customizable button.

How to use this?
Install it using Mod Organizer or directly extract to your game folder. After loading your game MCM menu will appear (you may need to wait a while) and then you can customize the mod parameters.

Customization
Days to full growth = how long does it take to fully grow your pubes (that means to stage 5).
Full shave key = keystroke assignment to use for full (clean) shave
Custom shave = keystroke assignment to use for custom shave (default = landingstrip)

I don't like the pubes / I want to use such to my own taste
It's possible and easy.

1. Navigate to "textures\actors\character\slavetats\ItGrows"
  2. Replace .dds files by your own
  3. Each file is named according to stage when it is used (stage1-5.dds)
  4. File "custom1.dds" is currently a custom pube that you can use in game to shave your bush to specific style. (default is something like landingstrip).

Requirements
SlaveTats
SlaveTats Events Bridge

Credits & Thanks
Pubic Hair Alternatives CBBE by Mambo - I have used some if his/her pubes, modified it and used it as a default look
SlaveTats by Murfk - obviously
SlaveTats Events Bridge by weird - for enabling me to overcome my incompetence to use SlaveTats API directly

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/12/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    SlaveTats, SlaveTats Events Bridge
  • Special Edition Compatible

hmm, I just tried this on my char, it worked flawlessly in the first cycle from stage 1 to stage 5, but then after some hours, somehow she shaved herself(I didn't press any key to shave her), then it grew again from stage 1 but this time the pubic didn't appear at all at some stages, not sure what's causing the problem.

Is there a chance that you are going to continue this mod so that this will looks like one of my Mod ideas?^^

1. Hair Grow Mod

Some mods already have something like that, not like i imagine it. The Hair Grow Mod should be for the normal hair on the head, the pubic hair, beards and maybe for armpits too (for the NMM a little list where you can choose what you want). Over the Option you can set how fast your hair grows. An extra barber where you can cut your hair into a specific stage. A Razor for your armpits, pubic hair and beard. Everything should be in 3D (when possible ofc). I don't know how many stages for each hair region is possible, but for example the mod "Slaverun Reloaded" made a pretty good job for the normal hair on the head. Maybe also a customizable stage process should be also nice. When you get heavy fire damage you get bald (optional). Some drugs/medications are causing that you lose your hair (optional). And many other reasons to lose your hair.

Examples:
Head Hair ->  The first 4 or 5 stages are from the default Skyrim hairstyles and the last one is the hair you choose when you create your character. Some of us maybe dont wanna use the default hairstyle so a little tutorial how to change the hairstyle of a stage would be great.

Pubic Hair -> A slim landing strip that gets wider and bigger until its a natural look OR like in real life and you have to use a razor if you want different style.

Compatilibity with other Mods:
When a mod shaves your head it should regrow back. When you get punished (by brigant because you lost a fight or you have to go into the prison) your head will be shaved too. Ofc when you find other mods that could cause something like that just add it.

Edit 1: Heavy fire attacks only burn your hair when you dont wear a helm or armor. Maybe you can buy a special hairwax from the barber so you don't have to wear a helm.

Assigning the pubic tattoo/hair via SlaveTats works. However, using your mod the pubes appear (mostly) for a split second after the according time is reached and immediately vanish afterwards (no pubes at all). Shaving the custom shape works better, but is also unreliable. Some work to do, but your mod is a fine idea.

I haven't used this mod yet but I'm afraid the novelty would wear off pretty fast... Obviously, this is just my opinion.

Any future plans to perhaps link this to other mods, such as Aroused? Maybe the 'hairier' the female PC is, the less attractive she is to most male NPCs? Or perhaps link it to Frostfall... the hairier your character is, the more resistant to cold she is? :P

Also, how does this interact with other texture mods, like other ST tattoos, for instance? Or perhaps the sweat textures applied to your character by WetFunction (the mod here on LL)?

I'm definitely gonna give this a try.

• 2 weeks later...

Tested the mod but unfortunally it  has the problem, that the texture disapear after stage switch. The message apears and the texture of the next stage did not.

Indeed. Wanted to tell you about it but you know already. I love the idea of this mod. Waiting for an update :)

• 3 weeks later...

Is it possible to make all NPCs have maximum hair and in some way be able to manually shave them? Could you work something out in the MCM? Mods like SOS allow interaction with NPCs in the menu. My base textures are with full pubic hair, more immersive or something, plus I like hair. Despite that, I like to have followers and wives shaved.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...