I am looking for some kind of third-person improvement for caster/archery type gameplay.

Now, obviously, all of us at this fine website enjoy our scantily-clad heroines. My problem is that, for to play a caster or archer character, I cannot play a ranged class effectively in third person due to the head covering the crosshair, while at the same time first person is exceedingly boring, and lacks eye candy for viewing pleasure. Comes to the point where why play a female toon if you aren't playing a melee, which kills it for me.

Additionally, all the camera changing mods seem to be forced to alter the skeleton, and makes them not compatible with many things. (Or so I have read, but I haven't tried.) Also, I assume skeleton changing would be bad for many of the lovers mods, not to mention removing BBB.

Now, I can live with rigid boobs, as I generally don't run with ginormous chest-cannons, provided it allows me to play third person without affecting the rest of the mods.

Well, I am sure by now you get a pretty clear idea of what I want. Seems to me this game has everything except a "nature calls" immersion system, so it probably exists.

Also, a pooping mod probably exists too, I just haven't bothered to look for it. I am sure it exists somewhere on some Chinese website, they got all kinds of creepy things.

caradas haven't forgotten your request but simply been bussy at work but i should be able to look at it later tonight :)

Thanks' date=' there's no hurry.

I am looking for some kind of third-person improvement for caster/archery type gameplay.

Now, obviously, all of us at this fine website enjoy our scantily-clad heroines. My problem is that, for to play a caster or archer character, I cannot play a ranged class effectively in third person due to the head covering the crosshair, while at the same time first person is exceedingly boring, and lacks eye candy for viewing pleasure. Comes to the point where why play a female toon if you aren't playing a melee, which kills it for me.

Additionally, all the camera changing mods seem to be forced to alter the skeleton, and makes them not compatible with many things. (Or so I have read, but I haven't tried.) Also, I assume skeleton changing would be bad for many of the lovers mods, not to mention removing BBB.

Now, I can live with rigid boobs, as I generally don't run with ginormous chest-cannons, provided it allows me to play third person without affecting the rest of the mods.

Well, I am sure by now you get a pretty clear idea of what I want. Seems to me this game has everything except a "nature calls" immersion system, so it probably exists.

Also, a pooping mod probably exists too, I just haven't bothered to look for it. I am sure it exists somewhere on some Chinese website, they got all kinds of creepy things.

I think the Ultimate 3rd Person Camera is what you'r looking for. However, I don't know about Lovers and BBB compatibility though. I think they work together, but don't hold me to that as I don't use it.

So I tried the third person camera stuff.

It works fine with BBB stuff and lovers, the only problem is that the aiming reticule in the game is static, and not active.

So basically, even if you adjust its X/Y position, it will only be "dead on" for that specific range. If you move further, or closer, it is off again and you have to compensate.

If something fixed that, it would be cool.

So I tried the third person camera stuff.

It works fine with BBB stuff and lovers' date=' the only problem is that the aiming reticule in the game is static, and not active.

So basically, even if you adjust its X/Y position, it will only be "dead on" for that specific range. If you move further, or closer, it is off again and you have to compensate.

If something fixed that, it would be cool.

[/quote']

Yeah, I noticed that. Don't know about a fix though. It wouldn't be as big an issue if the mod replaced the 3rd person camera and not the 1st.

Speaking of which, is that a mod that prevents arrows from ticking out of you? Now that I'm playing in third person, I don't like the fact that my character looks like a walking pin cushion most of the time.

I'm wondering if anyone has run across any sexy crawl animations out there that move at a reasonable speed? The Lover's Bitch animations are cool, but they're too slow for what I'm envisioning. I probably just need to suck it up at this point and learn how to freaking animate already. :dodgy:

Guest GingerTom

Is there a mod that replaces the regular sneaking animations

with something sexier?

like a sexy sneak?

I found that ultimate 3rd wouldn't work with BBB so I removed all my BBB--maybe something else caused that problem if other people are getting it to work.

EDIT: Got it to work, I don't know--must have been anothe mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any mods which add toenail polish? Either as equipable footwear or through some other means. Also, seconding this:

I'm wondering if anyone has run across any sexy crawl animations out there that move at a reasonable speed? The Lover's Bitch animations are cool' date=' but they're too slow for what I'm envisioning. I probably just need to suck it up at this point and learn how to freaking animate already. :dodgy:

[/quote']

Are there any mods which add toenail polish? Either as equipable footwear or through some other means. Also' date=' seconding this:

[/quote']

If you have Robert's feet converted to HGEC (wildly assuming you use that for bodies) then the toenails are a separate node, you can put any colour on them you want.

Is there a mod that allows the player to edit inventories of all npcs and most importantly choose what clothes they wear?

Active inventory spell

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17497

There are other options, but that one does just that, without any fuss or extra menus. I still use it even though I can do the same and more with Mad Companionship Spells. It's just quicker and simpler.

Can anyone recommend a loli mod for oblivion?

And also one that fixes the leveling scheme with something that makes more sense.

x117race PlusPlus adds several loli races.

As for a leveling overhaul' date=' I personally use Oblivion XP Update which is available on TesNexus. It changes the leveling system to a more classic RPG style system where you gain XP for actions which could range from killing creatures to reading a book. You can then spend these points on your stats and attributes. You can also get it working so that Lovers actions give experience points as well, if you're using Lovers.

If you're looking for something to change leveling of NPCs and creatures, there's a large variety to choose from. I think FCOM and OOO are the most popular and may be found on Nexus. You should probably wait for somebody more experienced than myself to answer this though, I don't really use NPC/creature leveling overhauls that much.