Does the x117 mod allow you to wear headgears without clipping issues? Ran into that problem with new vegas and loli mods...

nope, sadly you need to find resized headgear for them just like new vegas. Though its alot easier for oblivion then FA imo.

Triratna has a nice thread with alot of clothes/armors with hats to match if your intrested. http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2567

There is also a mod I have that adds hoods and vanilla x117 helms to one of the merchents in skingrad. I dont remember where I got it but I could upload it if anyone wants it.

This might be the most revelant place to ask apart from creating a new thread.

In your opinion, is it still worth it to go on 3dm for chinese armor/clothing now that moderteam is around ? Is there still some gems that popup on this forum alone ?

The last few times I checked the first and second page topics in the last few months there seemingly was nothing of interest (and it's terribly slow as well now).

x117 is the only loli mod?

There is also a mod I have that adds hoods and vanilla x117 helms to one of the merchents in skingrad. I dont remember where I got it but I could upload it if anyone wants it.

Do you mean versions of the vanilla headgear compatible with x117?

If yes, go ahead and upload it. Should prove pretty useful.

Edit : What do i need to install before x117? I tried to install Modular Beautiful People 2ch-Edition (Full) v1.4a before x117, but the custom races ingame have no hair o.O.

Edit 2 : Well it seems some dont start with hair. Everything seems to work but the custom races are incredibly ugly and don't match the screenshots on tesnexus.

Here, the lolita race in my game looks like a guy? What's with that?

RDjNe.jpg

Before I stumbled on this site I had to make do with an old (poorly translated) version of the Lovers mod. That version had an additional mod called something like RapeQuest. The mod had you do some quest where you had to rape some NPCs. Is this mod, or a mod like it, still around somewhere?

Before I stumbled on this site I had to make do with an old (poorly translated) version of the Lovers mod. That version had an additional mod called something like RapeQuest. The mod had you do some quest where you had to rape some NPCs. Is this mod' date=' or a mod like it, still around somewhere?

[/quote']

The mod is called RaperMan.....Go figure right :)

Yep you can get it here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2618&page=2&highlight=loversraperman

See post 11 :)

Can anybody recommend any performaance boosting mods asside from the one for stutter and streamline?

I assume you already have the 4GB memory patch?

http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

Other than that all I can recommend is Wrye and its bashed patch.

Awesome thanks a bunch! This is a very interesting tool. From my understanding it gives your game more ram to work with am i correct? As far as Wrye goes I downloaded it at one point and it just looked way to complicated for me to use >.< ill re dl it though and do some more reading this time to try getting it figured out! Thanks a bunch

Is there a mod that has all the vanilla Obivion/Shivering Isles spells on 1 or 2 merchants? Very tired of having to run to every single city in the game plus try to find all the sellers just to get the spells. I'm not really one for using the spellmaking alters either.

Is there a mod that has all the vanilla Obivion/Shivering Isles spells on 1 or 2 merchants? Very tired of having to run to every single city in the game plus try to find all the sellers just to get the spells. I'm not really one for using the spellmaking alters either.

There very well may be but I don't know of it off hand. If there are particular spells you want you can just add them via the console.

Console command: addspell

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Spells

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ThatOne

allows my character to fly on it's own

Yes' date=' there is http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36903 shift-E and your character got wings.:D

[/quote']

Anyone heard about addons for this flying mod? I'd would to restrict the flying only to specific races i.e. that have wings.

You could achieve that without an add-on:

-open the console

-type set bnpc to 0

-type player.addspell XX00457f (XX - your load order)

-Use the spell on all the "winged" races - normally there are none, so I'm assuming there would be only a few npcs you need to cast it on.

(XX - your load order)

Load order of VipCxjs_AirSystem.esp? Btw what winged race is recommended for this mod? I played this mod long ago. I don't remember but does it add wings automatically when you switch to flying mode? I want to get animation for my wings that's all I ask for. :)

@down - Eiries; thanks. :)

Well, this thread is 25 pages long, so I have not read it from the beginning. I don't imagine this is a very frequent question, though. Is there a mod that reduces the amount of comments you get from npcs about your infamy or deeds? I played through the Knights of the Nine and then started to do the evil quests afterwards. I am getting very tired of all the npcs being able to instantly tell that I am a sinner and commenting on it, though. From a roleplaying perspective, how do they all know exactly who I am, anyway?