What do you want for Scent of Sex V1.5?

What do you want for Scent of Sex V1.3  

290 members have voted

1. 1. Select the new feature you would like in the next version of Scent of Sex (V1.3)

• Increase the number of dialogues
    • Integration with SexLab Sexual Fame
    • Get rid of this mod
    • Add soft dependency with Milk Mod Economy
  2. 2. Speed or Quality? Do you prefer a quicker release with less features or a longer one with more features?

• Quickly as possible, max 3 new features
    • Quick. Max 5 new features
    • Take your time, and implement everything before releasing the new version

Hello,

the version 1.4a of Scent of Sex is out.

Now I can start planning and implementing the next version (V1.5)

This pool will help me to decide what to implement for the next version.

Select all the options you like, also multiple. But avoid selecting all of them. (If you propose something new, I will add it.)

Thank you for your feedback.

CPU

I have some Ideas, unless the mod does already do this. Here are a few of mine:

1) Integration with Milk Mod Economy ; Set a condition, whether lovers, aroused AND/OR  full of milk the female npc will, depending on conditions(whether she is aggressive or not) she may ask or force you to have sex with her/ drink her milk.

2) Allow toggle of succubus status that basically does this: When male pc is engaged sexually with a succubus, unless their relationship rank is high or are married, player mana,health and stamina decreases. (Id say for sake of immersion, you can probably allow player death upon orgasm but whatever). It may be interesting to have a script where that succubus approaches the player when she is hungry or aroused. If she is also a milk maid she may engage in similar behavior as described in point 1

This is all I have for now, but may think of more. I am planning on giving your mod a try, which is why I stated I didn't know if such suggestions were already possible in it's current state.

Couple notes though: Reason I stated that there should be a toggle option is because many times followers are only made to appear as a succubus rather than actually be of Succubus race, much like many "elven" followers that are just nords.

First and foremost: EXCELLENT MOD!

Something that made my experience with this mod a bit daunting was the inability to set scenes to start according to the sexual orientation of the NPC's (relying on SexLab).
If that could be added to the mod, so that, say...I could configure a rule where both arousal and orientation are mandatory for a rule to start, it could solve the problem of having characters defined as gay copulating with heterosexual ones (making the matching more random). It make more sense in scenarios where gay characters try to have sex with heteros and you want to flag it as rape. It may also shorten the process of searching for the right tags for this to happen and I think it's somewhat more immersive.

It is important to say that maybe I haven't tinkered enough with the configurations enabled by this mod, or I haven't thought of a way to create a scenario starting according to SexLab's gender preference, not just the sex of the actors (pc / npcs).

Another thing I think would be a nice addition is expanding the relationship tweaks to NPCS. Sexual relations between NPCS may increase their relationship, and perhaps the likelihood they will choose to have sex with someone whom they like more.

Hello,

after about half a day of polling, it seems that I need to work on the new dialogues system.

Add a set of different dialogues, and enable inside the rules to chose which dialogue will be used is the most voted enhancement.

* Have multiple collaborators and enable orgies has more that 20 votes
* Have the possibility to start another rule when the previous rule completes has more than 20 votes

This does not mean that I will not do the other requests. But I will give priority to the first three.

Given how problematic and the scant number of votes there is for SSX to filter "Faction" :( is "Keyword" possible as an alternative approach for tagging specific groups of NPC?   

I think it is possible, but still I need to define a set of keywords in some way.

I don't think this will speed up the development.

But, don't worry, one day I will do it. It is just a matter of priorities.

I have two ideas:

1. Dialogue based rule enable/disable for specific group of NPCs. Player can tell someone to join or leave group that obey specific rule.

2. Starting rules based on actor's  inventory and making inventory changes before/after scene.

For example : Player can tell the follower to find customers aroused with enough money and earn money from them.

I have two ideas:

1. Dialogue based rule enable/disable for specific group of NPCs. Player can tell someone to join or leave group that obey specific rule.

2. Starting rules based on actor's  inventory and making inventory changes before/after scene.

For example : Player can tell the follower to find customers aroused with enough money and earn money from them.

Your option 1 is really not easy to do. But maybe it can be replaced with the "Factions" option.

Maybe if factions are used not only to filter actors, but I can also give a way to add/remove actors from the faction after a rule ends, it may have some similar results.

But for a good game experience, the dialogue improvement has to be developed before. (I already started writing some specs about it, and probably later today or tomorrow I will open a collaboration tread to discuss about it.)

Option 2 is quite easy to implement. It is just a new starting mode filter. But to complete it, to enable what you are asking, I also need to implement a way to add/remove items from the inventories.

A spawn option for a sleep event would make that option a lot more useful. Remember the dangerous nights, sorta like that but instead of the actor running off after the event add some options to banish or something. The running off part after the event in that mod really sucked. Thank you CPU , good work

Given how problematic and the scant number of votes there is for SSX to filter "Faction" :( is "Keyword" possible as an alternative approach for tagging specific groups of NPC?   

I think it is possible, but still I need to define a set of keywords in some way.

I don't think this will speed up the development.

But, don't worry, one day I will do it. It is just a matter of priorities.

I also would like keywords, but rather than defining keywords you'd allow us to use already defined keywords, such as jewelryexpensive or zbfcollar .  I came by to ask for this  so I could write one rule that mimics slaverun's slave use.

Uhm, I don't think that Factions can hold keywords (IF I remember well)

Anyway the Faction are good for a quick check instead of Arrays/FormLists, but they couldn't help to recover the Actors Reference.

So the choice mostly depends about the usage.

Uhm, I don't think that Factions can hold keywords (IF I remember well)

Anyway the Faction are good for a quick check instead of Arrays/FormLists, but they couldn't help to recover the Actors Reference.

So the choice mostly depends about the usage.

Ah. I read your post lazily.

The keywords I'd like are associated with wearable items rather than the NPCs themselves. There are a multitude of collars so currently (to my understanding) I'd need a rule for each by name, but if apparel keywords were available zbfcollar would catch them all in one rule. 

Started a Topic to discuss the dialogues.

You can find it here.

The keywords I'd like are associated with wearable items rather than the NPCs themselves. There are a multitude of collars so currently (to my understanding) I'd need a rule for each by name, but if apparel keywords were available zbfcollar would catch them all in one rule. 

That is correct. Probably adding a way to consider "clothes" and "armors" by Keyword is something I have to do.

Day / night rule 

Possibility to make aggressiveness of animations dependant on arousal (ie: only use aggressive anims if target/source arousal lower than x) 

If target / source arousal greater / lower than x, skip asking for sex, use arousal of target / source to determine if rape or consensual (see above for aggressiveness).

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello ...

Your mod was recommended to answer a request I had made and on downloading I can see it would fit my needs perfectly if I could get it set up right. However I am having difficulty doing that. No matter what I try, and I have been working on it for the past 7-8 hrs, I can't seem to get any animations to play. This is what I posted in the other thread asking for advice...

I am currently using SL Aroused, SL Attraction, and SL Approach with SL Eager NPCs, I also have SL Romance along with Extensible Followers Framework....I love these mods and thoroughly enjoy the fun element of having a chance to celebrate and  cut loose party-style with my crew of 6 guys and 2 other females after a big dungeon crawl or killing dragons...you know, a keg of mead, a bit of skooma and some wild orgies, just seems all the more immersive. The illusion breaker is that I have to manually click on each player and instruct them through dialogue choices and with a party that big by the time I get back around to the start, everyone's attraction / stimulation levels have dropped back down to <50%,,,and I can't say I blame them...lol.

What I would like to see is a spell that can cause an area effect of all the NPCs in the area, when the main character begins a sex scene, to randomly begin an orgy themselves, either joining in the main scene, masturbating if aroused and watching or begin having sex or group sex with each other.

It does not even have to be one spell, it could be two or three different spells. It would still be faster than going through MCM and settings / dialogue choices for each NPC in the area...

If you could help me work something like this out, it would be so awesome .

Thank You for all You do to give us these wonderful mods

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived