There are no bones listed in the BSSkin::Instance.

So is either bellow the floor or not being rendered due to having the skinned flag set.

It might not have been rigged properly in OS or something.

That's the only oddity i noticed in the nif.

There are no bones listed in the BSSkin::Instance.

So is either bellow the floor or not being rendered due to having the skinned flag set.

It might not have been rigged properly in OS or something.

That's the only oddity i noticed in the nif.

Thank you for informing me :) I've checked the nif i must have forgot to press expand and check if i have the bones properly set up

i edid your armor part agen in bodyslide Creat a new project >import your nif>copy bone weight>sliders/conform selected>file/load reference and agen sliders/conform selected then save project 

http://s21.postimg.org/4a4jjunfb/vvv.jpg

Thank you very much , Appreciate it so much, I'll contact you if it doesn't work for me :)

i edid your armor part agen in bodyslide Creat a new project >import your nif>copy bone weight>sliders/conform selected>file/load reference and agen sliders/conform selected then save project 

http://s21.postimg.org/4a4jjunfb/vvv.jpg

I suck with Bodyslide so much here is what I did, but it won't work.

I create a new project, which do I select as reference and which is the outfit to work with?

- I tried selecting CBBE body as reference then my scarf as outfit to work with.

I can't copy the bone weight of reference, should i open up a body mesh? Also there is no bone weights in the scarf when i try to copy weights from another scarf it says vertex not exact

When i conform the scarf nothing happens.

I think im doing everything wrong. Can you explain to me how you did it?

Sorry if i'm slow , i appreciate what you did , please teach :)

@Mailamea

When you copy bone weight and copy selected weights do you have the scarf selected? If you don't have it selected the nothing will happen to it. The *vertex not exact* pop up is common and pops up anytime you try to add weights. 2nd After you added the weights did you select a different bone node then go back to a node that would be attached to it to see if it changes and you can only see the added weight when in the bone node screen. If you are already on a node that gets added to a item and it wasn't showing any weight painting you have to click a different one then back to it for it to change and show everything correctly same with if you have a node selected and something is colored to show the correct one you have to click a different one for it to reset to show the correct one. I tested in my skyrim outfit studio as I don't have fallout 4 and the weights were added to it. I usually pick all the bone nodes listed as it'll only add the ones needed anyway and the weights were added correctly.

@Mailamea

When you copy bone weight and copy selected weights do you have the scarf selected? If you don't have it selected the nothing will happen to it. The *vertex not exact* pop up is common and pops up anytime you try to add weights. 2nd After you added the weights did you select a different bone node then go back to a node that would be attached to it to see if it changes and you can only see the added weight when in the bone node screen. If you are already on a node that gets added to a item and it wasn't showing any weight painting you have to click a different one then back to it for it to change and show everything correctly same with if you have a node selected and something is colored to show the correct one you have to click a different one for it to reset to show the correct one. I tested in my skyrim outfit studio as I don't have fallout 4 and the weights were added to it. I usually pick all the bone nodes listed as it'll only add the ones needed anyway and the weights were added correctly.

Scarf is selected when I copy the weights, but the scarf it self doesn't have bones in the bones section.

I'll try again, hope i don't hit a wall, this is getting annoying i was able to port custom armor parts from fallout 3 and NV without this, but seems like im having a hard time on this scarf.

post-8123-0-69500000-1459870295_thumb.png

Ok now i'm getting annoyed, do i suck that bad regarding scarfs and accesories.

I tried you said but the bones don't get transferred to the BoneData of the scarf instead it gets transferred to the NiNode itself, no crashes in game when i equip the scarf but it doesn't show up.

In OS start a new project, set cbbe body as the template, click next.
Then, from file, import the scarf and then click finish.

CBBE should be highlighted in green, right click the scarf and pick 'Copy bone weights', then again picking 'transfer selected weights' and select ok to the error, then once more picking 'build skin partitions'.

1gf0ybjofq92fg27g.jpg

After that you can click file (top left) Export > Export nif.
Or you can conform it and save the project to make it work with bodyslide.

CBBE should be highlighted in green, right click the scarf and pick 'Copy bone weights', then again picking 'transfer selected weights' and select ok to the error, then once more picking 'build skin partitions'.

1gf0ybjofq92fg27g.jpg

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I was missing one step the whole time O_O OMFG YOU'RE A FRIGGIN LIFE SAVER!

skin partitions i wasn't doing it

1gf0ybjofq92fg27g.jpg

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I was missing one step the whole time O_O OMFG YOU'RE A FRIGGIN LIFE SAVER!

skin partitions i wasn't doing it

"Build Skin Partitions" doesn't do anything for Fallout 4 (that's not a maybe, that's a fact, I'm looking at the code ;)).

So basically, it was something else you must have done differently this time. Also are you on the latest version of OS?

Archived