Hi!

I wonder if I'm the only interested in getting sos support for draugrs (and possibly falmers too?) I want the draugrs to use sexlab animations, and basically treat them as humans. Does anybody know if this is possible to do? I mean draugrs do look like humans, so making them work with human animations, shouldn't be that hard, right?

I know there are animations and shlongs for creatures out there, but i am not interested in all those other animals.

There's mod called "I herd u liked draugrs". Could it be possible to use the resourses from it to work this out?

Thank you very much in advance for you help!

I mean draugrs do look like humans, so making them work with human animations, shouldn't be that hard, right?

You must know some weird looking humans...

If it was so simple, it would have been done already.  From my understanding, the problem is the skeletons used by Falmer/Draugr.  They are not reskinned humans, they have their own skeletons, so to make them work with human animations, they would have to have new meshes to match the skeletons.  Again, limited understanding so someone with more experience may be able to give more/better info.  Also, Falmer/Draugr are classified as creatures, so either SexLab would need to be modified to handle the case since the actors involved are creatures (and SL is what controls the animations presented), or a mod would have to reclassify them as "humanoid", which would probably brings it own set of major headaches.

Easiest thing is bite the bullet, install creatures for SexLab, then disable the animations/creatures you don't want.  It really is that simple.  Also take a look at the SexLab Animation Loader and the SLAL Guide - there are a couple of animations pack available for Falmer to extend the number of animations for them.  Don't remember seeing any additional ani packs for Draugr, but they might be included in some of the other pack.  You'll find the packs listed in the 2nd post of the SLAL Guide (thoughtfully provided by Rydin).

I mean draugrs do look like humans, so making them work with human animations, shouldn't be that hard, right?

You must know some weird looking humans...

If it was so simple, it would have been done already.  From my understanding, the problem is the skeletons used by Falmer/Draugr.  They are not reskinned humans, they have their own skeletons, so to make them work with human animations, they would have to have new meshes to match the skeletons.  Again, limited understanding so someone with more experience may be able to give more/better info.  Also, Falmer/Draugr are classified as creatures, so either SexLab would need to be modified to handle the case since the actors involved are creatures (and SL is what controls the animations presented), or a mod would have to reclassify them as "humanoid", which would probably brings it own set of major headaches.

Easiest thing is bite the bullet, install creatures for SexLab, then disable the animations/creatures you don't want.  It really is that simple.  Also take a look at the SexLab Animation Loader and the SLAL Guide - there are a couple of animations pack available for Falmer to extend the number of animations for them.  Don't remember seeing any additional ani packs for Draugr, but they might be included in some of the other pack.  You'll find the packs listed in the 2nd post of the SLAL Guide (thoughtfully provided by Rydin).

ACK, just wanted to add: imho NSAP still has some animations which aren't included in any pack for SLAL, so you might want to add that as well.

Archived