IHYLD - Penis edition

View File

So by request i put a dick on my playable dragur mod. I used Schlongs of skyrims animations on it and i used Creature Features Draugr penis for the model and textures.

Comes with 3 files.

One is the default erect version.

One is the darker texture so it can match with the draugr textures its kinda off but it should look ok.

One is a broken hanging down penis which i did something wrong and the mesh and it hangs down and isnt connected to the crotch, might as well keep it cause reasons.

Credits:

The people who made Schlongs of skyrim

The guy that made creature features, I cant remember his name or her name..

Mod Needed - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1573-i-herd-u-liked-draugrs/

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/18/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Schlongs of skyrim and I herd u liked draugrs 1.3
  • Special Edition Compatible

Sorry to be a pest bro... ><

When I play the game with SOS, I cans ee a human schlong as well as the draugr schlong. They both become erect and go soft at the same time with the hot keys. If I go into SOS and select "No Schlong" the human schlong is taken off but the Draugr schlong no longer moves, not even in sex scenes. Any idea how to just get one schlong? (I don't think I've used the word "schlong" so much in my life! LOL)

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...