AutoLink help and basic guide

• 4 weeks later...

There's a bug I believe (I don't think it worked like that before) with the original costume details.

If you put some additional costumes with autolink for a slot, the original costume additional details disappear.

(Instead of details A, B, C, D then autolink costumes, you now have those autolink costumes only.)

I'm on 1.09 with autolink 2.60.

Does this only worked for cracked versions of the game?

I purchased and downloaded the game yesterday and just installed AutoLink 2.60. The game version is 1.09.

I followed the installation as instructed and the game keeps crashing as soon as I get to the character select. I tried removing the costumes I added one-by-one to see if any of them conflicted. Every time it crashed.

Eventually, I removed each and every costume I added to see if it worked, and it still doesn't. Costumes aren't causing the crashes, it's AutoLink itself. Does anyone have any insight into this? I'd appreciate any response. Thanks!

I have a question, starting from the game updated to 1.09 with all the DLCs.

If I want 2 empty slots with nude icons, one flat and one huge boobs for each female character, how can I do it? thanks in advance for any advice.

Somehow from the website provided it says that Automod 2.60 contain a virus or malware in the browser and prevent the download.

I am having the same problem. Chrome n my anti-virus doesn't like the links for Autolink, It says that http://bbs.3dmgame.com/ is known for distributing malware and all links from that site are blocked. I don't think Autolink is malware, just that can't download from that site.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm just a bit baffled. I am trying to get the h-lod mods installed to no avail.

I have the steam version of the game, with some dlcs.

Game is 1.09, Autolink is 2.71

I added Marie folder with the 33 sub folders, copied straight from the autolink folder structure download to the autolink folder.

I downloaded the h-lod pack.

I placed both tmc and tmc-l files into the Marie subfolder 1.

I placed the dlc folder, 800813, into the dlc folder.

The game starts and everything, but there are no changes to the game, Marie still uses her default dress.

What am I doing wrong? I am totally new at modding this game.