AutoLink help and basic guide

I'm just a bit baffled. I am trying to get the h-lod mods installed to no avail.

I have the steam version of the game, with some dlcs.

Game is 1.09, Autolink is 2.71

I added Marie folder with the 33 sub folders, copied straight from the autolink folder structure download to the autolink folder.

I downloaded the h-lod pack.

I placed both tmc and tmc-l files into the Marie subfolder 1.

I placed the dlc folder, 800813, into the dlc folder.

The game starts and everything, but there are no changes to the game, Marie still uses her default dress.

What am I doing wrong? I am totally new at modding this game.

I am having the same issue/in the similar boat (new to DOA5 modding). I placed all the tmc and tmcl files into my Honoka folder; however, she stays in the default clothes, with no nude option details available. What was your solution?

Some background info:

Current version of the game from Steam, Autolink 2.60

My file directory is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round\Autolink\HONOKA

Picture included.

post-1063746-0-45674700-1487036467_thumb.png

I think that is everything. Thank you in advance!

Well, I'm a bit out of touch since I haven't been doing it since forever... But have you tried creating a folder inside your HONOKA folder, and giving this new folder a number?

This number, if I remember correctly, should be the number of the dlc slot of the costume you want to add the mod to.

If you want to add your mods to costume number 12, this folder should be called 12.

Try that and see if it works... Place the mods inside this numbered folder.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the tutorial. I stopped playing this game for a year, I wanted to play it again, but a lot of new programs and methods were released and seems the DLC method is obsolete now. I was completely lost, but now I know what is this about :)

Btw, is there any place were people post their custom costumes so we just download and install?

any reason as to why, the number of costumes jump up randomly?

I know the limit is 126 costumes per slot, but sometimes the number count goes up to 300-500, so I have to quit the game and start it again, so it shows the real number of 126.

this seems to happen often.

is it because the autolink folder is too massive? I have 50+ GB. and may be the game/autolink has troubles loading all the costumes?

• 2 weeks later...

Up !

I need help please

Autolink 2.71

DOA5 1.9B

Autolink no longer works completely (F5, F8, ctrl + 0 etc...) No function works.

I can choose the outfit in the detail section but not save it.

I reinstall the game and download a fresh copy of Autolink but nothing solve this problem.
Anyone know how to solve this ?

Thank you :)

Up !

I need help please

Autolink 2.71

DOA5 1.9B

Autolink no longer works completely (F5, F8, ctrl + 0 etc...) No function works.

I reinstall the game and download a fresh copy of Autolink but nothing solve this problem.

Not sure if this will help but there has been an update to Autolink in. Maybe downloading that would fix the problem

The link is currently hidden, the version 3.XX is not free before 11-May-2017  and apparently the versions 2.XX are useless from now on.

I understood something like that , using the google translator in the 3DM forum   :-/

Up !

I need help please

Autolink 2.71

DOA5 1.9B

game path

C:\Game\DOA5\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round => OK

C:\Program Files (x86)\XXXXXXXXXXX\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round => ERROR

C:\Program Files\XXXXXXXXXXX\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round => ERROR

win7 win8 win10 無法在Program Files目錄之下保存檔案

disable UAC ctrl

hotkey [1] not [numpad_1]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

What is the keyboard command for returning to 'auto camera' in Private Paradise when you've zoomed in or moved the camera manually?

I'm using Autolink 3.10 and I used to know what the command was. I have tried a lot of things but can't get it to work.

Can't find any info on that in the ini files either.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've tried to replace Marie's face with the recommended method:

Original_File.tmc

Original_File.FACE.tmc

I've made a face texture file that has a light Alpha channel and have tried several DXT versions. None of them will make the skin shiny as the main body I'm using is.

I use autolink 3.10 and am on version 1.09B of the game.

I know how to do this with uMod but then I can't use SweetFX 1.5 for scaling and color adjustments.

Using Lnk_reshuffle for face replacement doesn't seem to make it work either.

Thanks.

I've tried to replace Marie's face with the recommended method:

Original_File.tmc

Original_File.FACE.tmc

I've made a face texture file that has a light Alpha channel and have tried several DXT versions. None of them will make the skin shiny as the main body I'm using is.

I use autolink 3.10 and am on version 1.09B of the game.

I know how to do this with uMod but then I can't use SweetFX 1.5 for scaling and color adjustments.

Using Lnk_reshuffle for face replacement doesn't seem to make it work either.

Thanks.

So what's the question, how to replace a face or how to make it shiny, I did not understand?
If how to replace the face, then you did everything right. Just do not forget about TMCL files.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...