The Manipulator

Please people, let us stay on topic. ;)

Manipulator adds harems, harems need to sleep, sleep requires beds, beds are in homes (be it house, castle, or cave), user asks about homes for harems, user receives info on homes for harems.  Not really THAT off-topic, is it?  post-61020-0-86806000-1460934742.gif

Excellent mod! Thank you very much.

Anyone care to recommend some location/home mods to make a harem?

Lots of people recommend the underground bathhouse mod.  I like the various castle mods from Skyrimlazz.  Large spacious castle-type locations, most have NPCs (guards, servers, etc - although they have non-NPC versions), auto-stripping for bathing locations.

I like Skyfall Estate and a few others by Ld50365, you can find links to the others at the bottom of the Skyfall page.

Good job with The Manipulator it is working well so far. The only problem I have had is that not all of the followers I flagged for sleeping during the day will do it and they will sleep at night as well. This isn't a big deal if you have a house with enough beds. One question though should I have clean saved between version 1.5 and 1.6? I didn't and I am not seeing the option for the harem to fast travel to a new location. One other detail I moved the json file from 1.5 to 1.6 so perhaps that is why I do not have the fast travel option.

Guest ffabris

Manipulator adds harems, harems need to sleep, sleep requires beds, beds are in homes (be it house, castle, or cave), user asks about homes for harems, user receives info on homes for harems.  Not really THAT off-topic, is it?  attachicon.gifteasing-with-poking-tongue-out-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'll buy that. ;)

Good job with The Manipulator it is working well so far. The only problem I have had is that not all of the followers I flagged for sleeping during the day will do it and they will sleep at night as well. This isn't a big deal if you have a house with enough beds.

Oh? Can anyone else confirm/deny?

One question though should I have clean saved between version 1.5 and 1.6? I didn't and I am not seeing the option for the harem to fast travel to a new location. One other detail I moved the json file from 1.5 to 1.6 so perhaps that is why I do not have the fast travel option.

That was added in 1.6.1 - is that what you're using?

Added: Moving the JSON doesn't matter; defaults are used for settings not found when it is loaded. And a clean shouldn't be needed for 1.4 -> 1.5 -> 1.6 -> 1.6.1

Guest ffabris

Oh my mistake I still have 1.6, sorry for the confusion.

Would it be possible to add additional harems? Not more slots for the existing harem but a second or third harem perhaps. I know I may have a problem with collecting followers there are just so many good looking ones.

Uhm, possible, yes. A pain in the ass (and not in a nice way), also yes. ;) Each harem member requires two unique markers, and three unique packages. So uhm, VERY tedious to set up.

(Btw, I'd just extend the existing one, since you can set different home/sleep locations for each harem member.)

Oh my mistake I still have 1.6, sorry for the confusion.

Would it be possible to add additional harems? Not more slots for the existing harem but a second or third harem perhaps. I know I may have a problem with collecting followers there are just so many good looking ones.

Uhm, possible, yes. A pain in the ass (and not in a nice way), also yes. ;) Each harem member requires two unique markers, and three unique packages. So uhm, VERY tedious to set up.

(Btw, I'd just extend the existing one, since you can set different home/sleep locations for each harem member.)

Fair enough, it was just an idea the mod is good as it is.

Guest ffabris

Suggestions are always welcome. :)

Re: sleep by day/night, I need confirmation please. Not seeing anything in the code. Perhaps see what is displayed in the MCM for harem members... does it show what you expect for each one? Are they respecting that?

Anyone care to recommend some location/home mods to make a harem?

I'm currently using Silverpeak Lodge, which has beds for 38 and a large heated pool. It also has all the amenities... smithing, cooking, baking, farming, animals, etc. Nice place with a great view.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59543/?

I've tried that one, and while not bad, it can be pretty hard on weak boxes (plus too many freebies smithing-wise).  And that's before any NPCs are added (none are included).  There is a light version, but you lose one of the pools.  Regardless, it's a nice one if your machine can handle the full version.

It's not as bad as some either in pc load or unearned riches, but it is up there. And no NPCs means more room for a harem. ;)

Anywho, I do like the skyrimlazz castles mentioned earlier as well. Very nice, and come with some guards and cooks and other NPCs.

I haven't tried the alternate sleep times since the house has plenty of beds. It seems like it would be more for a "cozy" house - maybe something like the Island Hobbit Home: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64286/?

Guest ffabris

1.7 is up... small bug I just found (and so the updates are still keeping track with the date LOL).

• Minor fix: Places panel, you had to select a place from the list before you could do anything; just trying to use the displayed entry would error.
Guest ffabris

The only problem I have had is that not all of the followers I flagged for sleeping during the day will do it and they will sleep at night as well.

I found an issue with the NPC in slot 25 (last one) which had an incorrect package. Nothing else ... so far. So again, I need confirmation. Or more info. Like which NPC slot is affected? (Numerical order, top listed is 1, last is 25.) Also, sleep both during the day and night? Again, confirmation needed please.

The only problem I have had is that not all of the followers I flagged for sleeping during the day will do it and they will sleep at night as well.

I found an issue with the NPC in slot 25 (last one) which had an incorrect package. Nothing else ... so far. So again, I need confirmation. Or more info. Like which NPC slot is affected? (Numerical order, top listed is 1, last is 25.) Also, sleep both during the day and night? Again, confirmation needed please.

I have actually moved the harem since and changed them all to sleep at night. I will check to see if I have a save when I had the problem when I get home from work. If I don't have a save I will do a new test to see if I can repeat the problem. As far as which slot I'm not sure If I recall correctly they were spread out across the 25 slots not all in order.

Manipulator adds harems, harems need to sleep, sleep requires beds, beds are in homes (be it house, castle, or cave), user asks about homes for harems, user receives info on homes for harems.  Not really THAT off-topic, is it?  attachicon.gifteasing-with-poking-tongue-out-smiley-emoticon.gif

:) I was just trying to nip it in the bud before it went off topic. Besides, there is only one location for me - the Blue Palace in Solitude, for I mean to become King of Skyrim da, da, daaa [Crowd gasps in horror].  The fact that my character is female is a minor point (I have cunning plan).

1.7 is up... small bug I just found (and so the updates are still keeping track with the date LOL).

• Minor fix: Places panel, you had to select a place from the list before you could do anything; just trying to use the displayed entry would error.

Perhaps you should have renamed the mod 'Calendar'?

Guest ffabris

I have actually moved the harem since and changed them all to sleep at night. I will check to see if I have a save when I had the problem when I get home from work. If I don't have a save I will do a new test to see if I can repeat the problem. As far as which slot I'm not sure If I recall correctly they were spread out across the 25 slots not all in order.

If you're able, I would appreciate it. :)

Perhaps you should have renamed the mod 'Calendar'?

Hahaha :D

Guest ffabris

1.8 is up ...

• Changed: Max harem size is now doubled, to 50.
  • Changed: Max outfist increased to 50 (to max max harem size).

A clean is required if you want the new harem size (50 instead of 25). Cleaning should not be required if you're happy with 25, but I won't swear to it.

Guest ffabris

What is SL Aroused used for? Is a version not requiring it possible? SLA is veeeeeeeery unstable on my system, so I try to avoid it as much as possible.

It is used for all the SLA settings on the People panel.  Use SLA Redux, if you aren't; that's rock solid.

What is SL Aroused used for? Is a version not requiring it possible? SLA is veeeeeeeery unstable on my system, so I try to avoid it as much as possible.

It is used for all the SLA settings on the People panel.  Use SLA Redux, if you aren't; that's rock solid.

That's what I use. Without it, I can run for hours. With it, I get maybe 10 to 20 minutes.

Guest ffabris

That's what I use. Without it, I can run for hours. With it, I get maybe 10 to 20 minutes.

Strange, I've had that installed since forever, and never have issues. Try reducing the scan time, maybe. Or perhaps another mod is the real culprit.

Anyway, fast access to SLA settinsg is one of the primary reasons for this mod; it was included from the very first version.

Guest ffabris

Just about to upload actually. LMAO!  :D

1.9 is up ...

• New: hot key for fast travel
  • Changed: pressing Esc (or tab) when defining a hot key will clear the hot key.
  • Changed: SexLab and SexLabAroused are no long required, but will be used if installed (untested if they are not installed).

Cleaning required, due to the removal of SL and SLA as dependencies.

• Changed: pressing Esc (or tab) when defining a hot key will clear the hot key.

Stop leaking my ideas!!!!  :D  :D  :D

Congrats for the new version.

Just about to upload actually. LMAO!  :D

1.9 is up ...

• New: hot key for fast travel
  • Changed: SexLab and SexLabAroused are no long required, but will be used if installed (untested if they are not installed).

Cleaning required, due to the removal of SL and SLA as dependencies.

Donkey shame! (that's German for thank you ;) )

I'll try it without SLA, but you might be right - maybe SLA is simply using something else (part of SL) that is the real problem, and not SLA itself. When you use over 180 mods, you can get some strange interactions.

And I was just thinking about asking for a way to clear the hotkey entries. Your clairvoyance is uncanny! :ph34r:

Guest ffabris

You're most welcome! Please do let me know how it is without SLA. In theory, it should say "Not installed" on the People panel, and that's it.

As to your issues with SLA, tried asking in the SLA thread? Adding a papyrus log might help too.