Deviously Helpless Patched v1.17a 20160329

The bandits are following me after the "get lost" dialogue. I use papyrus Util 3.2 They follow me for hours. Stopping and save+reload change nothing. even the dialogue gets stuck sometimes and is shown forever.

Sometimes the mod starts group animations but only player/follower+1 rapist are chosen. The other stand nearby doing nothing. And the follower often gets teleported somewhere during her animation.

Sorry if its been answered before, but is it SE compatible? Someone said it had been ported over but from the first page I wasnt sure if it worked or LE only. Usually theres a yes or no next to "special edition compatible"

I've uploaded a small patch to cut the escape time from the binds to 30 seconds (3 minutes seemed far too long).

Just use a mod manager to replace the old script (or copy manually). Clean game not required but don't try installing if currently in the rope binds

2 hours ago, unmog said:

Sorry if its been answered before, but is it SE compatible? Someone said it had been ported over but from the first page I wasnt sure if it worked or LE only. Usually theres a yes or no next to "special edition compatible"

It's heavily scripted so it won't work with SSE. If you look back a page or two there was a converted version uploaded for SSE (might be in the DH thread if not this one

ok, I might be selfish here, but why cut the time down to 30 secs instead of just removing the feature? :P
I guess adding an MCM option for it is alot of work, so I understand that one, hehe. 

On the other side: where can I change the time in the ESP or PEX via other tools (TES5edit or whatever)? 

Thanks anyway, even while reduced time still will be immersion breaking when already wearing devices (which is kinda the point of this mod :P) I think it still will be in my next combat defeat profile. I wonder how this works together with Naked Dungeons,hmm. 

15 hours ago, Nymra said:

ok, I might be selfish here, but why cut the time down to 30 secs instead of just removing the feature? :P
I guess adding an MCM option for it is alot of work, so I understand that one, hehe. 

On the other side: where can I change the time in the ESP or PEX via other tools (TES5edit or whatever)? 

Thanks anyway, even while reduced time still will be immersion breaking when already wearing devices (which is kinda the point of this mod :P) I think it still will be in my next combat defeat profile. I wonder how this works together with Naked Dungeons,hmm. 

I left it at 30 seconds as I actually like the feature and this was just a quick fix for it going on for too long

You can change it in WD_EscapeAlias.psc

If tick >= 1 (it was at 18 before)

The best I could get it was setting to zero but that still gave around 10 seconds, I've not tried minus figures though.

This is a very old mod and it took sometime to find the right combination of scripts to get it to compile correctly. Looking through the scripts I think trying to remove the feature entirely would risk breaking the whole thing without a complete rewrite.

6 hours ago, Slorm said:

I left it at 30 seconds as I actually like the feature and this was just a quick fix for it going on for too long

You can change it in WD_EscapeAlias.psc

If tick >= 1 (it was at 18 before)

The best I could get it was setting to zero but that still gave around 10 seconds, I've not tried minus figures though.

This is a very old mod and it took sometime to find the right combination of scripts to get it to compile correctly. Looking through the scripts I think trying to remove the feature entirely would risk breaking the whole thing without a complete rewrite.

yeah, no problem. Thank you very much for the effort still. Definatly a big improvement. I will try to toy around with the EscapeAlias with the tools I have at hand. 

If I fail I can live with 30 secs I think :)

• 3 months later...
On 7/14/2019 at 1:15 PM, Slorm said:

Small questions:

1. is there a way to change the IDLE when the player is on its knees? The one where PC sits and covers his head? 
I searched with TES5Edit but could not find an Idle animation that could be switched :(

2. do you know the name of the animation and/or where it is from? I would like to use it for other mods as well.

I found something called "IdleCowering" in the source scripts, but the only animationIDLE I can find in TES5edit for other mods is "IdleCower" 

Confused :D

Thanks alot.

3 hours ago, Slorm said:

You mean the one between the various attacks? I've no idea off the top of my head but it's probably one from ZAP7.0

I found it in one of script files and it seems its from skyrim itself? at least it has none of the zap prefixes  :)

I implemented it in another mod and its working, tho...

Now for me beeing able to compile scripts, hehe, then I could change this one too. Really need to work on that. My first attempts failed miserably :P

• 2 weeks later...

Two Things:

1. Bug:

Whenever DH chooses to play a 4p animation, there is only the PC and 1 NPC selected. So the anim plays, but 2 actors just miss.

3p anims work normally 

2. Question:

Would it be possible to add a slider to the MCM that can set a maximum of actors involved?

DH is currently making a ridiculous chainrape with all actors in the vicinity :D

Or is there a way to chance the maximum actors via TES5edit maybe? So I could do that myself?
As I understand, a mod has to select a number of actors somewhere that he works with, no?

8 hours ago, Nymra said:

Two Things:

1. Bug:

Whenever DH chooses to play a 4p animation, there is only the PC and 1 NPC selected. So the anim plays, but 2 actors just miss.

3p anims work normally 

2. Question:

Would it be possible to add a slider to the MCM that can set a maximum of actors involved?

DH is currently making a ridiculous chainrape with all actors in the vicinity :D

Or is there a way to chance the maximum actors via TES5edit maybe? So I could do that myself?
As I understand, a mod has to select a number of actors somewhere that he works with, no?

1. I do recall a 4p animation like that but I simply deactivated it as iirc it did the same if triggered by DCL Combat Surrender as well (and I didn't like it in any case). Outside of what DH uses from ZAP it just calls animations.

2. I think this might be a problem, as from memory there is a cloak which will pacify all enemy NPC's within a certain radius and each partakes in a sex event. You would probably need to add a counter in the calling script to set a limit, though it's also worth checking through the script wd_util as I have a vague memory from years ago that Srende may have added an upper limit to avoid possible memory issues due to too many NPC's. I have a vague recollection that he said he had, or was going to max out at 12 but as that was around 2013/14 I can't be sure now.

The other quick fix would be to reduce the cloak radius which would be fine in indoor settings but in wide areas can cause issues with the pc still being attacked after DH has fired. You can see this effect now in a wide area like Fort Greymoor, DH fires but there is a distant archer that keeps shooting until he moves forward into the cloak radius.

I'll have a look as well when I get a moment

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

1. I do recall a 4p animation like that but I simply deactivated it as iirc it did the same if triggered by DCL Combat Surrender as well (and I didn't like it in any case). Outside of what DH uses from ZAP it just calls animations.

This I dont understand :D

Is there way to fix it by any chance? Making DH either call the required NPCs for the 4p or no longer play 4p anims?

It happens with all 4p animations it starts, be it funnybiz, billy or any other, they all just use the PC and 1 NPC instead of 3 :(

The 4p animations work well with other mods. 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

This I dont understand :D

Is there way to fix it by any chance? Making DH either call the required NPCs for the 4p or no longer play 4p anims?

It happens with all 4p animations it starts, be it funnybiz, billy or any other, they all just use the PC and 1 NPC instead of 3 :(

The 4p animations work well with other mods. 

Ah sorry I understand now, it was a bad animation I was referring to (one of the old ones included in SL which didn't work properly).

I can't say I've had the same problem but I've only had those multi person animations when I had an "accident" in a Draugr crypt and there were loads of Draugr there but I'll see if I can replicate it.

I've just done some tests using Billy's animations and I'm getting the same as you, it's not something I've ever noticed before. Unfortunately they don't fire at all using DCL Combat Surrender so I'll need to find something else to test against, though I have no  doubt they work correctly in any case. The Draugr are okay though as they use different animations and routine.

I had a very quick look in wd_util and there seems to be some routine referring to something like it around line 613-617, but I'm guessing atm as I'm not sure of it's purpose in terms of the  overall script at present.

18 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I've just done some tests using Billy's animations and I'm getting the same as you, it's not something I've ever noticed before. Unfortunately they don't fire at all using DCL Combat Surrender so I'll need to find something else to test against, though I have no  doubt they work correctly in any case. The Draugr are okay though as they use different animations and routine.

I had a very quick look in wd_util and there seems to be some routine referring to something like it around line 613-617, but I'm guessing atm as I'm not sure of it's purpose in terms of the  overall script at present.

MassMatchmaker would be a way to test it with a self initiated group anim. 
Or Naked Dungeons Combat Surrender with 100% group chance and chain rape.

Maybe you can check with the normal 3p animations, since those seem to work without issues and see the difference for the 4p? 

I m not familiar with code, just trying to apply my minor human logic. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/8/2019 at 8:22 PM, Slorm said:

any success yet with the group animation bug? ?

And what do you think about voicing the mod? I could provide some sound files for captors to play. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, rayotte said:

I've tried installing and reinstalling this thing about a billion times and the MCM just won't show up no matter what I do. Even the setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 command didn't work. It reloaded all the MCMs but it still didn't show up. It's really unfortunate because I was really hoping to use this mod but it seems like skyui just isn't going to let me no matter what, lol. Even a new clean save game didn't work.

I've never run into this issue. It is LE and not SE you're trying to install it in isn't it?

• 11 months later...
On 1/14/2020 at 5:30 PM, rayotte said:

yeah, it's LE. I've even installed a few mods after it and they've all popped into the MCM. I don't think this is necessarily something that can be fixed, it's more of one of those 'tough shit' things that happens with skyrim really. Kinda just wanted to complain because it sucks but with having clean installed, reinstalled several times, and successfully refreshed the MCMs with the console command, there really isn't anywhere to go from there.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795

This force-kicks all McM menus into existance. If something's not showing up, it'll do it every time you turn the game on.

I'm having my own issue with DD 5 and DHP; I'm trying to disable fast travel while in an armbinder/blindfold, and the game still lets me warp around. Any way to force it in console or something? I don't know how to make scripts or anything, and thought I might point it out. I should iterate; even disable fast travel in any restraints doesn't disable fast travel, no matter how heavily wrapped up like a christmas present.

EDIT: Nevermind. The script hadn't fired properly. I just had to change cells.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...