Weird Armor Jutting (SOLVED)

I've been using BodySlide to edit the armors meshes and such, and I am slightly new to it. Everything is in working order with all the clipping solved and such, but for whatever reason whenever my character goes into sneak mode the armor slightly juts out at the thighs. I'm assuming it's because a piece of the actual armor mesh is remaining stationary despite my character crouching down, thus causing the weird "jutting" thing.
Is there any way to fix this?

There are some pictures below with the jutting in question highlighted.
Images are NSFW

post-946645-0-84588800-1459268823_thumb.jpg

post-946645-0-64191200-1459268824_thumb.jpg

Outfit studio has a weight painting option though to me it looks like that spot is attached to a wrong node. Maybe make copies of both the _0 and _1 files then load them into outfit studio delete the bone nodes save then load them up and readd the nodes back.

Outfit studio has a weight painting option though to me it looks like that spot is attached to a wrong node. Maybe make copies of both the _0 and _1 files then load then into outfit studio delete the bone nodes save then load them up and readd the nodes back.

Thanks!

It seems to be fixed now, but there's one final problem I have to solve (I know, I've made so many threads it seems like my game is just broken).

I'll edit this as solved and make a new thread for the other problem. Thanks for the assistance!

Archived