Vampiric Thirst by Miss Leeches

If you investigating that and talking to others in Santa Monica about Jeanette's proclivities, some will mention that they've heard Vampires don't actually get any sexual gratificaiton out of it, and male vampires aren't even technically capable of it. While they may be capable of shifting the blood around, you have to keep in mind two things; 1) Jeanette was a Malkhavian, aka the crazy bloodline, and what she did didn't always make sense, and 2) Jeanette was also a Malkhavian baron that lesser vampires would want to get on the good side of, if that involves inflating your dead scrotum with some blood one last time, that's just taking one for the team, that doesn't mean it's something you'd want to be doing often. Basically for any sane vampire in VtM and VtR blood is the life and blood is the all, the drinking of blood is the greatest extacy imaginable, it's like sex times a thousand, and even having blood taken from you by a vampire can be addictive in that universe. Next to that sex is just messy organic parts interracting and exchanging fluids that a vampire isn't capable of making any more (they cry blood after all, so presumably would ejaculate it as well, and that doesn't begin to cover the amount of lubrication that would be required to avoid ending up with ripped up genitals from rubbing two dry dead things together, odds are they'd have to keep the lube/oil handy and apply liberally every second to third push... or use blood there as well), altogehter probably a very painful and unpleasant experience that you'd only do to satisify that particular human, you'd never do it to another vampire or for your own pleasure, unless of course you were completely insane like Tourette is.

However this is not Vampire tM, however close the abiltiies of this mod may be, and TES vampires have no such problems, as evidenced by the half-vampires running around.

this guy knows his stuff. (thumbs up)

I don't really know much about how vampires are supposed to work in TES, but I do like that they seem a bit more like living beings with a Daedric curse, rather than 'undead' in the way Draugr and the like are.

World of Darkness vampires really just make no sense. The sex argument has raged for years, with many claiming that vamps really couldn't have sex because the only liquid in their bodies is blood. If that were true, how could they speak? Their mouths and throats would either be completely dry, or lubricated by blood which would make passing in human society pretty much impossible. On the other hand, there really is no mechanism for them to have other fluids, so... yeah, just nonsense and I'm glad I gave up that game some years ago. ^_^

Humans with daedric curses is actually fairly close to it, and explaisn why they don't turn to dust or the like in the base game when killed (I kinda prefer my dusty vamps though, or a gory pile of blood). In several ways TES vampires are close to Buffy the Vampire Slayer vampires rather than WoD ones, and has more in common with half-demons than undead in general. They seem capable of both eating and digesting food (you can still get food benefits as a vampire), fathering children, having sex, and so on. Closest corralation to the 'undead' part in the base game is just the fact that restoration heal other doesn't work on vampires, you need the necromantic version that also works on Draugr, and they're otherwise affected by the same things that affect undead (silver, holy magic, Dawnbreaker). The blood part is weird in the base game, because you actually get stronger by NOT drinking blood and a blood-starved vampire is way more dangeorus than a fully fed and in control one, beyond just the whole "ravenous" thing, and NPCs like Valerica have been able to survive for thousands of years even without drinking blood and not really had that much bad effect on them (Soul Cairn effect + really good Necromancer may explain some of that for her though). So yeah, seems to be a very healthy middle ground as opposed to all out walking corpse inflated with blood like WoD.

I think the half vampire half orc thing is perhaps the mother was bitten while she was pregnant much like Blade. Either way I don't think sexout is really a relative addon here as a Ghoul has for more uses than  being a sex slave. I also am a massive WOD fan and I actually know everything about it and I have read most of the books. What I want is more the VTMB features put into Skyrim.

World of Darkness vampires really just make no sense. The sex argument has raged for years, with many claiming that vamps really couldn't have sex because the only liquid in their bodies is blood. If that were true, how could they speak? Their mouths and throats would either be completely dry, or lubricated by blood which would make passing in human society pretty much impossible. On the other hand, there really is no mechanism for them to have other fluids, so... yeah, just nonsense and I'm glad I gave up that game some years ago. ^_^

WoD vampires make as much sense as any fantasy creature does, people just keep failing at reading comprehension.

They explicitly can have sex, they just have to expend Blood Points to make the relevant parts work, just like they can spend blood to mimic other signs of life such as blushing or breathing or eating or whatnot. It's pretty costly and they don't derive too much pleasure from sex, so most don't bother, but the option is clearly spelled out in the corebook.

What they can't do is reproduce.

For the talking thing I guess that could work same way, just more blood being used instead of spit, and it's recycled instantly so it's not spent. It does mean a WoD vampire's mouth would ALWAYS be covered in blood however, suddenly those dripping blood smile images in the WoD books make more sense...

It doesn't add any new worldspaces or items, it simply changes how vampirism works. You'll be able to feed in more ways, feeding will work different, and you'll be able to spend blood on fueling various powers. This includes hypnotism, huge strength (massive weapon damage and ability to jump onto roofs), massive resitance to damage, rapid healing, abiliy to raise multiple corpses at once, use blood magic to draw blood from a whole crowd at once, consume a zombie you've raised to get a temporary bonus to how much blood you can hold (and use), smell what type of blood people have, get addicted by drinking too much from the same person (get boosted powers when drinking from that person but much lesser benefits from drinking from anyone else), etc. Your vampire will get more powerful as they get older and be able to hold and use more blood, and the more people you drain dry and the more often you use your powers your powers will increase. Once you get your Vampire Lord power you'll be able to use the powers you've unlocked through normal vampirism (strenght, healing, mass raising) as a vampire lord, and once you get vampire lord powers like being able to turn into bats, summon bats to encircle you in combat and summon gargoyles you'll also be able to do those things in human form. This mod also changes NPC vampires by giving them access to these powers, I can tell from experience that fighting a vampire lord brute with the fast healing, toughness and strength active at once can be a real challenge. It'll also make vampires very vulnerable to fire (double damage), able to breathe underwater and other obvious changes, as well as resistant to any healing that's not specifically for vampires or undead, including normal potions and restoration spells, these healing resistances can be configured in the MCM, they can be disabled or healing and potions can maybe not affect you at all. It'll also stop your natural healing rate entirely, so if you combine that with disabled healing and potions then healing by drinking blood will be the only option for you.

This mod is incompatible with any other mod that changes either the vampirism things (Better Vampires, Bela Sanguinera) or the Vampire Lord perk tree (Royal Bloodline). It is fully compatible with mods that change vampire or vampire lord appearance such as DVA or Vampire Texture Framework (note that the demonic look is already disabled by default with this mod for both you and NPCs, everyone will be like Serana and Harkon), or that add new powers, such as Predator Vision or Bat Travel.

I think the half vampire half orc thing is perhaps the mother was bitten while she was pregnant much like Blade. Either way I don't think sexout is really a relative addon here as a Ghoul has for more uses than  being a sex slave. I also am a massive WOD fan and I actually know everything about it and I have read most of the books. What I want is more the VTMB features put into Skyrim.

nope the noble was already a vampire when he got jiggy with the orc maiden (0_o) . at least that was what it said in the TES wiki lore (oblivion) just to make it clear, so not really like blade more like rayne from bloodrayne.

nope the noble was already a vampire when he got jiggy with the orc maiden (0_o) . at least that was what it said in the TES wiki lore (oblivion) just to make it clear, so not really like blade more like rayne from bloodrayne.

yer maybe

Blade was born a  vampire Rayne wasn't

well I made a simple request and its opened up an al most political debate. I am sorry to everyone. Especially the Creator of this mod Princessity. WOD vampires are awesome and as it was said make just as much sense as any other mythological creature. I mean they even make more sense than a vampire werewolf hybrid.

I think full blooded vampires are different from half bloods.
Similar to why when you kill Harkon in Dawngaurd, he becomes dust.

I also have a theory that the "ceremony" they had to go through for molag bal was either
1) Mass Orgy
2) Somewhat sexual sacrifice
3) Mass Killing

Dunno, I haven't been able to really look it up but I think ESO covers some of what happened if not theres probably books in skyrim that do.

It was kind of a combination of orgy and massacre; Molag Bal is summoned and his spiked rusty mace probably looks pretty much like what he used on Serana, few mortals survive the ordeal of being raped by the Lord of Domination and those that do end up as pure blood vampires.

I have no idea if Harkon bent over to take it or if Serana or Valerica are his progenitors however.

you sick sex fetish bastards

Nope, this is how vampires came into being in the Elder Scrolls universe, by being raped by Molag Bal;

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Lamae_Beolfag

She was a Nedic tribeswoman who was raped by the Daedric Prince of domination and enslavement, Molag Bal. It is recorded that after the ordeal, Molag Bal shed a droplet of blood on her brow and left her to die.

Lamae was found by nomads and cared for, however during the night she passed into death. As her funeral pyre was still burning she emerged as the first pure-blood vampire and brutally killed the nomadic tribe.[2]

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Serana

She is one of the few pure-blood Vampires known to exist. Pure-blood vampires are individuals who are granted vampirism directly from Molag Bal, the creator and patron deity of Vampires.[2][3] The process is somewhat similar to the creation of the first vampire, Lamae Beolfag.[2] Serana gained her vampirism through a ritual in which members of her family pledged themselves to Molag Bal. Females like Serana and her mother, Valerica, who survive the horrific ordeal are dubbed "Daughters of Coldharbour".

Here's from a book that showed up in Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion, Opusculus Lamae Bal;

Translation by University of Gwylim Press; 3E 105

As brighter grows light, darker becomes shadow. So it passed that the Daedra Molag Bal looked on Arkay and thought the Aedra prideful of his dominion o’er the death of man and mer, and it was sooth.

Bal, whose sphere is the wanton oppression and entrapment of mortal souls, sought to thwart Arkay, who knew that not man, nor mer, nor beastfolk of all Nirn could escape eventual death. The Aedra was doubtless of his sphere, and so Molag Bal set upon Nirn to best death.

Tamriel was still young, and filled with danger and wondrous magick when Bal walked in the aspect of a man and took a virgin, Lamae Beolfag, from the Nedic Peoples. Savage and loveless, Bal profaned her body, and her screams became the Shrieking Winds, which still haunt certain winding fjords of Skyrim. Shedding a lone droplet of blood on her brow, Bal left Nirn, having sown his wrath.

Violated and comatose, Lamae was found by nomads, and cared for. A fortnight hence, the nomad wyrd-woman enshrouded Lamae in pall for she had passed into death. In their way, the nomads built a bonfire to immolate the husk. That night, Lamae rose from her funeral pyre, and set upon the coven, still aflame. She ripped the throats of the women, ate the eyes of the children, and raped their men as cruelly as Bal had ravished her.

And so; Lamae, (who is known to us as blood-matron) imprecated her foul aspect upon the folk of Tamriel, and begat a brood of countless abominations, from which came the vampires, most cunning of the night-horrors. And so was the scourge of undeath wrought upon Tamriel, cruelly mocking Arkay’s rhythm of life and death through all the coming eras of the et'Ada, and for all his sadness, Arkay knew this could not be undone.

As you can see this certainly pulls up the sexuality of vampires in Elder Scrolls as opposed to those of WoD, as Lamae even after her ordeal was feeling horny enough to rape all the men just like she'd been raped.

Lamae even after her ordeal was feeling horny enough to rape all the men just like she'd been raped.

Pretty sure she wasn't horny, just very angry. 

Or maybe all vampires are that horny? Or maybe they all just have Molag's intense domination fetish.

Or maybe all vampires are that horny? Or maybe they all just have Molag's intense domination fetish.

Unlikely, considering that most vampire NPCs throughout the entire series do not express any extraordinary interest in sex.

Now, I'm not saying that they don't want/aren't able to have sex (francly, neither do VtM vampires - at least several books, the book on the Road of Sin in particular, suggest otherwise). It also seems quite logical to assume that at least some of TES vampires would be influenced by Molag Bal's "emotions," perhaps against their own conscious will. However, it's not the same as to reduce them all to a bunch of sexualized fetish models... not that I'm judging, but this particular mod seems to be on the serious side of things. 

I'm with you on that note, I think most likely Lamae was just crazy in general from her transformation and experience, driven insane in the process and wanting to get back at Molag Bal, who took the form of a man according to the book and so men in general was what her anger was turned towards.

I am wondering how a woman can rape a man as cruely as Bal raped her, given that he essentially raped her to death, and that's even taking mind control to force erections way past their staying power into account. Generally if you're not using something like a strap-on or other tool that wouldnt' be available to her or, eugh, your fist, then an actual painful rape of a man by a woman takes a long time, and raping them to death? I'm leaning towards the fist here...

I'm with you on that note, I think most likely Lamae was just crazy in general from her transformation and experience, driven insane in the process and wanting to get back at Molag Bal, who took the form of a man according to the book and so men in general was what her anger was turned towards.

I am wondering how a woman can rape a man as cruely as Bal raped her, given that he essentially raped her to death, and that's even taking mind control to force erections way past their staying power into account. Generally if you're not using something like a strap-on or other tool that wouldnt' be available to her or, eugh, your fist, then an actual painful rape of a man by a woman takes a long time, and raping them to death? I'm leaning towards the fist here...

Orgasm denial until something ruptures seems a possibility. Or she might have used anything they may have had as BSDM equipment.