Vampiric Thirst by Miss Leeches

• 3 months later...

Are there any plans to include some Sexlab content with the mesmerism path of vampire? I just recently started playing with you mod and have a couple of ideas I figured I'd throw your way.

1. What if (to keep it simple) when seducing/mesmerizing someone while Sexlab Aroused is installed, that actors arousal state would jump up a bit, depending on the level of seduction. For example if Maul has an arousal level of 15, then my character seduces him (via dialogue or power) and it gets plus 25, so now his arousal level  is 40. That way you can make it a real seduction (more likely to lead to sex) without having to code the sex itself.

2. On the other hand I think it would be really hot to lure someone straight to sex via mesmerism, then drink some of their blood, all while under my spell. Perhaps with 2 or 3 victims at once?

As a side note, for some reason a vampire drinking someones blood has always had a strong sexual undertone with a dangerous/wild side to it, at least in my mind. I guess it's the idea of uncontrollable desire. Any chance this is/could be in the works?

Last thing I want to say is that I'm sad it took me so long to try your mod. I really think what makes a mod great are the little things and Vampiric Thirst delivers. Thank you for your awesome work.

Damnit MsLeeches, This supports sexlab too? Yep, removing BV completely now :P

I seen that you support Devious devices and even have Devious Captures, but like what they are suggesting in the thread.. what I love about the Vampire lore portrayed in modern times is the whole sexual and charming aspect of it. To sort of quote one of my favorite books (no, it isn't twilight).. Vampires are sexual creatures, they hunt by luring their prey with desire. I look forward to seeing some more integration.

Are there any plans to include some Sexlab content with the mesmerism path of vampire? I just recently started playing with you mod and have a couple of ideas I figured I'd throw your way.

1. What if (to keep it simple) when seducing/mesmerizing someone while Sexlab Aroused is installed, that actors arousal state would jump up a bit, depending on the level of seduction. For example if Maul has an arousal level of 15, then my character seduces him (via dialogue or power) and it gets plus 25, so now his arousal level  is 40. That way you can make it a real seduction (more likely to lead to sex) without having to code the sex itself.

2. On the other hand I think it would be really hot to lure someone straight to sex via mesmerism, then drink some of their blood, all while under my spell. Perhaps with 2 or 3 victims at once?

As a side note, for some reason a vampire drinking someones blood has always had a strong sexual undertone with a dangerous/wild side to it, at least in my mind. I guess it's the idea of uncontrollable desire. Any chance this is/could be in the works?

Last thing I want to say is that I'm sad it took me so long to try your mod. I really think what makes a mod great are the little things and Vampiric Thirst delivers. Thank you for your awesome work.

I would love to see this also, a patch that made seduction go somewhere. I loved playing Vampiric Thirst and I am sure I will again but this would make it epic.....

Just to clear up some confusion: nuh the mod doesn't support sexlab right now ^^ There is rudimentary support for devious devices (gags will prevent most forms of feeding) but no other LL things.

I used to have plans for a sexlab patch but it has since dropped to low looow loooooooow priority. I haven't actually seen much interest in that from users so I guess it's not a highly desired addition.

Oh, well, I guess the whole gag disallowing you from killing your "blood dolls" (I hate saying cattle), is definitely compatible in that sense. Hmm I wonder if that would stop Bloodthirst vampires from feeding on my followers.. will have to test it out!

I finally turned vampire and love the whole rough start, especially since I love the survival mods (Frostfall, iNeeds, Hunterborn, etc) with death and hardcore as possible. This just tops it off! Still getting cold until I age is very nice and although I don't need to eat food, I do have follower needs on so I still needs to provide. I am a little over excited, I know this mod has been out for a while but I had no idea it existed until recently.. ofcourse I don't spend alot of time on here or other mod sites when I am not playing Skyrim.

Planning on modifying some of my hairs I made for Second Life to use in Skryim and do alot more since a few of the good hair mods are not easily found that mod authors use in their overhaul mods. I want to do an immerse line that fits the style of the vanilla hairs but in good quality like some of the hairdos available now. I do have some plans for features that no other hair mod or mod at all has done yet. Will reveal that when I have tested it more! Ok ok, I will say this.. it will support racemenu and offer modulated hair options and even.. lets say, Frostfall is running, its raining, hair starts to look flat, you need to put it up to lower the wetness increase on the meter (Frostfall) and possibly getting sick (iNeeds/RND)... I will reveal exact details once I do some testing and get my mocap mini studio set back up.

Just to clear up some confusion: nuh the mod doesn't support sexlab right now ^^ There is rudimentary support for devious devices (gags will prevent most forms of feeding) but no other LL things.

I used to have plans for a sexlab patch but it has since dropped to low looow loooooooow priority. I haven't actually seen much interest in that from users so I guess it's not a highly desired addition.

I cant imagine there is no interest in a Sexlab patch but then I have no idea why anyone would use Better Vampires over your mod, I find yours to be much more in line with traditional vamps.....very fun. I can always get a petition going if you like...... :D

Sounds fun, I love hair mods, I keep wanting more of them because I've been trying to give my character the right hairstyle for like a year but I still can't decide XD

By the by mocap? Does it mean you make animations?

My main motivation for doing hair is for the mods like Ultimate NPC Overhaul that uses the many nice looking hairstyles that fit more with the game, but are from packs that are not available on Nexus or LL. I already have some .objs that I created for another game, won't be hard to get them into Skyrim.

I do animations, when I worked on a short film that was done entirely with Unreal 4, we got software that utilized a couple of Kinects to track 3D Positional movements without the use of "Ping Pong Balls" all over the actor. 

If you have atleast one Kinect with the adapter to connect to your PC or Depth Camera enabled camera, you could do your own Mocap animations. The software we use costs $149 but it is worth it. ( http://www.fastmocap.com/ ) But there is also a free plugin that has come out since then that is really nice. I have not tested it myself, but you can get it for the popular 3D programs. ( http://www.ni-mate.com/ )

Edit: Also, I may be slow responding because I spent an entire day redoing my mod list with over 300 mods, had to merge some as well but mostly beautification mods pushing my new hardware. Anyway, after switching to Vampiric Thirst before getting Serana to her daddy... I turned vampire and it is probably the best experience I have had as a vampire in Skyrim! (excuse my fangirl-ism)

As for the Sexlab bridge.. I played alot of Second Life when it came out for 12 years straight. It has a huge vampire community and since that game is pretty much adult oriented.. I know a ton of people that are into the whole blood doll and sex slave, as some call it, the "Gore" of vampires. I guess there aren't that many showing interest, but I bet there are alot of those that don't know about it or are too shy to speak up. I have been around the LL community for a long time but I don't get on here hardly at all, except to see what has been released or get updates when I start playing Skyrim again. Anyway, I bet if you do eventually get to doing more with Sexlab and Vampires, especially if you improve the whole Vampires + Slaves, the mechanics of Devious with Feeding and having slaves to feed on or Thralls willing to let you feed on them and maybe desire sexual pleasure in return, it would be nice! You know, True Blood did it well lol. Vjuice! 

Nuh, I don't have Kinect or even Xbox ^^ But I've been looking for animators for VT for a long time so if you would like to make some animations for me I'd love that <3 I could use a lot of them, especially feeding animations and (optionally) "sexlabised" feeding animations to use with the sexlab implementation. If I had them it would bump the priority of sexlab patch up a little and multiply its quality by billions.

Nuh, I don't have Kinect or even Xbox ^^ But I've been looking for animators for VT for a long time so if you would like to make some animations for me I'd love that <3 I could use a lot of them, especially feeding animations and (optionally) "sexlabised" feeding animations to use with the sexlab implementation. If I had them it would bump the priority of sexlab patch up a little and multiply its quality by billions.

I have actually brought up some during sex feeding animations on one of the animators threads a while back, I got a response but no promises.  If Seduction had an extra text command that led to a Sexlab animation which then led to a free feeding soon as the characters stand back up would be pretty amazing, people do crazy things in the throes of passion...regardless, once again, great mod. So easy to get into being a vampire, I am sure there will be more playthroughs with VT in my near future.

Oh good, although I don't move like a girl unfortunately, it would be nice to have some new animations in VT. Especially if you wanted to do different feed animations for the different types o feeding. Drain, would be a violent feeding, Drink I think could be sexual and somewhere other than the neck, while sip would be a very intimate. I dunno, just an idea. :P

Just give me a list of what you want and when I upgrade my Maya license I will get them done. 

WHEEEEEEEEE! *glomp!* You are the bestest person in the world right now!

I like your ideas ^^ If you want to be creative I won't stop you! n_n

As for specific requests: it depends on what you can do. Do you know how to make paired animations compatible with FNIS? As well as starting, looping and ending animations? I had an idea to implement "channelled" feeding where player could latch onto someone (start animation), drain blood over time (transitions into loop) and decide when to stop (end animation). Kinda the same way using a chair works. But that requires all of the above and none of the animators I asked were willing to try ^^

If not.... I guess I'll be okay with regular animations just for the SexLab thing. If you could make sexy animations that involve feeding I will at least start working on SL integration ^^

I am not sure if I mentioned it before, but I have never touched modding in Skyrim. I have been reading up on importing and what is needed, as well as some techniques others have used recently.

I like trying new things and challenges. I can understand what you are asking and it doesn't sound too difficult. The channel will be interesting. I want your mod to feel complete before you start on sexlab if you want, but I would love to do some new feeding animations and that would set your mod far apart from the others! Hell, it already is in my opinion lol. 

Hey Ms Leeches, as I said on Nexus I love your mod, I wouldn't use any other vampire mod ever. I've used it on multiple characters and never had problems that weren't caused by other mods slowing down scripts and the like.

However I'm stresstesting all my mods on a clean profile with very little things active on it, a bare-bones thing with about 20 mods active in all, and the papyrus on changing to vampire threw up some funny flags. Just let me know these are harmless and I'll put them out of my mind. It's on a custom race (Noiral) but it's one with RaceCompatibility active. THis is after making a new Live another Life character in the Mara's Eye den cell as a vampire just to test, did a similar werewolf test.

Note that I've kinda raped this mod, I love the eyes and skin and presets and look of this mod (which is in a BSA archive so I can't just copy it), but I hate the racials, effects and the worldspace changes, so I've deleted all that in TES5Edit, though that shouldn't be a problem in theory? I made sure to keep intact all vampire race. I can check blood pool, I console aged my character to bloodkin, I can feed, I can use powers, and even Dynamic Vampire Appearance plays with it.

[02/01/2015 - 01:35:07AM] warning: Property RedVisionImod on script mslVTHunDetSCR attached to Active effect 8 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/01/2015 - 01:35:07AM] Error: Unable to call GetTargetActor - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].mslVTHunDetSCR.GetTargetActor() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].mslVTHunDetSCR.OnEffectFinish() - "mslVTHunDetSCR.psc" Line ?
[02/01/2015 - 01:35:07AM] Error: Cannot call RemoveSpell() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[02/01/2015 - 01:35:07AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp10"
stack:
[02/01/2015 - 01:35:31AM] Error: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [mslVTMCMQST (290ED73A)].mslvtmcmdebugscr.CheckNoBite() - "mslVTMCMDebugSCR.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 5 on  (000DBFA9)].mslVTFeedCombatSCR.OnEffectStart() - "mslVTFeedCombatSCR.psc" Line ?
stack:
    [mslVTMCMQST (290ED73A)].mslvtmcmdebugscr.CheckNoBite() - "mslVTMCMDebugSCR.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 5 on  (000DBFA9)].mslVTFeedCombatSCR.OnEffectStart() - "mslVTFeedCombatSCR.psc" Line ?
stack:
[02/01/2015 - 01:35:31AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
stack:
    [Active effect 6 on  (000DBFA9)].mslVTFeedActionSCR.OnEffectStart() - "mslVTFeedActionSCR.psc" Line ?
stack:
    [Active effect 6 on  (000DBFA9)].mslVTFeedActionSCR.OnEffectStart() - "mslVTFeedActionSCR.psc" Line ?
stack:
[02/01/2015 - 01:35:31AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
[02/01/2015 - 01:35:34AM] Error: Unable to call GetTargetActor - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].mslVTHunDetSCR.GetTargetActor() - "<native>" Line ?
[02/01/2015 - 01:35:34AM] Error: Cannot call RemoveSpell() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[02/01/2015 - 01:35:34AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp10"
stack:
[02/01/2015 - 01:35:35AM] victim just died
[02/01/2015 - 01:36:10AM] Error: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [Active effect 6 on  (000DBF74)].mslVTFeedActionSCR.OnEffectStart() - "mslVTFeedActionSCR.psc" Line ?
stack:
    [Active effect 6 on  (000DBF74)].mslVTFeedActionSCR.OnEffectStart() - "mslVTFeedActionSCR.psc" Line ?
stack:
[02/01/2015 - 01:36:10AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
stack:
    [Active effect 5 on  (000DBF74)].mslVTFeedCombatSCR.OnEffectStart() - "mslVTFeedCombatSCR.psc" Line ?
stack:
    [Active effect 5 on  (000DBF74)].mslVTFeedCombatSCR.OnEffectStart() - "mslVTFeedCombatSCR.psc" Line ?
stack:
[02/01/2015 - 01:36:10AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
[02/01/2015 - 01:36:14AM] victim just died

Nuh it doesn't mean like anything serious. The errors mostly come from the game being a little confused about not being able to access depreciated assets. I'm going to clean it up one of those decades ^^

Also:

Note that I've kinda raped this mod, I love the eyes and skin and presets and look of this mod (which is in a BSA archive so I can't just copy it), but I hate the racials, effects and the worldspace changes, so I've deleted all that in TES5Edit, though that shouldn't be a problem in theory?

Do you mean VT or the Noiral race thing? VT doesn't modify any race records or worldspaces so I assume you mean the other one. I don't know if ti will cause any problems, I've never used it.

Say I think I am going to like this mod.

I have a feature request though I always liked the idea of having a pet ghoul like heather in vampire the masquerade bloodlines and was really hoping you could add the ability to have a pet ghoul in your mod. It should be a free source of blood, can be used as a companion or can be used to do things for me or just simply keep them in my hme to look good.

Nuh it doesn't like anything serious. The errors mostly come from the game being a little confused about not being able to access depreciated assets. I'm going to clean it up one of those decades ^^

Also:

Note that I've kinda raped this mod, I love the eyes and skin and presets and look of this mod (which is in a BSA archive so I can't just copy it), but I hate the racials, effects and the worldspace changes, so I've deleted all that in TES5Edit, though that shouldn't be a problem in theory?

Do you mean VT or the Noiral race thing? VT doesn't modify any race records or worldspaces so I assume you mean the other one. I don't know if ti will cause any problems, I've never used it.

The Noiral, it makes a few worldspace addons like an extra dragon and thalmor presence in a place where an immortal Interestng NPC can be found, and adds a lot of spells and abilties that quite frankly doesn't work well at all, like for example it adds a spell that gives resistance to cold or fire, and weakness to the other, problem is the weakness is permanent even when it's dispelled. Main reason to use the mod is the beautiful skin and eyes, perfect for a wild magical barbarian Dovahkiin;

24397-5-1371999071.jpg

Anyway, thank you for the response, I love the mod so I'd probably be using it even if those messages were bad, this is one of those mods that I absolutely can't live without no matter what.

I have a feature request though I always liked the idea of having a pet ghoul like heather in vampire the masquerade bloodlines and was really hoping you could add the ability to have a pet ghoul in your mod. It should be a free source of blood, can be used as a companion or can be used to do things for me or just simply keep them in my hme to look good.

yeah! that would be so cool!

one. because it's lore friendly in a way. just change ghoul to the thrall and the lore purists wouldn't start a riot.

two. it could have a SexLab plugin for those adult seekers.

three. being the boss of the thrall in any way shape or form would be fun! (Molag Bal's evil laugh: MUHAHAHAHAHA!) Viva la domination! 

one. because it's lore friendly in a way. just change ghoul to the thrall and the lore purists wouldn't start a riot.

three. being the boss of the thrall in any way shape or form would be fun! (Molag Bal's evil laugh: MUHAHAHAHAHA!) Viva la domination! 

Yer well with the adult sexlab part I am not sure if that would work out because Aparently Male vampires can't err "Crack It" Though having the ability to make them wear whatever you want or not wear anything at all would probably fit better.

Yer well with the adult sexlab part I am not sure if that would work out because Aparently Male vampires can't err "Crack It" Though having the ability to make them wear whatever you want or not wear anything at all would probably fit better.

There is nothing in the T.E.S. lore the says that the vampires' are unable to erect their meat towers because in TES Oblivion their was the gray prince the son of a vampire noble and an orc maiden and  in the book

"Opusculus Lamae Bal" Lamae Beolfag raped the men of the nedic tribe that was burning her corpse that and Molag Bal is the king of rape so it's safe to assume that male vampires are very likely to be sexually lust full as well.

There is nothing in the T.E.S. lore the says that the vampires' are unable to erect their meat towers because in TES Oblivion their was the gray prince the son of a vampire noble and an orc maiden and  in the book

"Opusculus Lamae Bal" Lamae Beolfag raped the men of the nedic tribe that was burning her corpse that and Molag Bal is the king of rape so it's safe to assume that male vampires are very likely to be sexually lust full as well.

In vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines vampires are basically a zombie with a brain no heart beat, no blood flow so no cracking it.

In vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines vampires are basically a zombie with a brain no heart beat, no blood flow so no cracking it.

Yet Jeanette was able to have sex with the male vampires in vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines! :) (got to love the ability to control blood for healing or otherwise! )

If you investigating that and talking to others in Santa Monica about Jeanette's proclivities, some will mention that they've heard Vampires don't actually get any sexual gratificaiton out of it, and male vampires aren't even technically capable of it. While they may be capable of shifting the blood around, you have to keep in mind two things; 1) Jeanette was a Malkhavian, aka the crazy bloodline, and what she did didn't always make sense, and 2) Jeanette was also a Malkhavian baron that lesser vampires would want to get on the good side of, if that involves inflating your dead scrotum with some blood one last time, that's just taking one for the team, that doesn't mean it's something you'd want to be doing often. Basically for any sane vampire in VtM and VtR blood is the life and blood is the all, the drinking of blood is the greatest extacy imaginable, it's like sex times a thousand, and even having blood taken from you by a vampire can be addictive in that universe. Next to that sex is just messy organic parts interracting and exchanging fluids that a vampire isn't capable of making any more (they cry blood after all, so presumably would ejaculate it as well, and that doesn't begin to cover the amount of lubrication that would be required to avoid ending up with ripped up genitals from rubbing two dry dead things together, odds are they'd have to keep the lube/oil handy and apply liberally every second to third push... or use blood there as well), altogehter probably a very painful and unpleasant experience that you'd only do to satisify that particular human, you'd never do it to another vampire or for your own pleasure, unless of course you were completely insane like Tourette is.

However this is not Vampire tM, however close the abiltiies of this mod may be, and TES vampires have no such problems, as evidenced by the half-vampires running around.