Yep, that did it nerfbrony. Thanks. You really should post this officially, not just as a link in a related mods thread. At the very least it will make it easier for other people to find it.

Also updated NakedMageDiapers for the new updates.

I'm not sure I should. It's based on PND, and I wasn't able to get in contact with the creator of that mod. Since my mod does depend on you installing PND first, hopefully that helps with the whole rights thing, but I'm not sure I should post a new thread about a mod of a mod.

Yep, that did it nerfbrony. Thanks. You really should post this officially, not just as a link in a related mods thread. At the very least it will make it easier for other people to find it.

Also updated NakedMageDiapers for the new updates.

I'm not sure I should. It's based on PND, and I wasn't able to get in contact with the creator of that mod. Since my mod does depend on you installing PND first, hopefully that helps with the whole rights thing, but I'm not sure I should post a new thread about a mod of a mod.

What would you say to me hosting it on the main page?  It'd be there with DLSecureSkyrim and a half dozen versions of my mod.  This really does deserve highlighting.

Edit: though I suppose this doesn't really ease your (quite legitimate) concern.

I can't find the latest download for the functional diaper use mod! It just takes me to another page on this thread! Please host it on the main page. <3 I would like that. I don't think you need to worry about having your mod RELY on someone else's mod, just make sure to credit that part of the work as his!

By the way, I am referring to Nerfbrony's amazing-sounding version where you mess and wet the diaper. I wanna use it. x3

Edit: Of course, I may not know what I am talking about, so please don't get in trouble on my behalf. It just excites me, that's all.

I can't find the latest download for the functional diaper use mod! It just takes me to another page on this thread! Please host it on the main page. <3 I would like that. I don't think you need to worry about having your mod RELY on someone else's mod, just make sure to credit that part of the work as his!

By the way, I am referring to Nerfbrony's amazing-sounding version where you mess and wet the diaper. I wanna use it. x3

Edit: Of course, I may not know what I am talking about, so please don't get in trouble on my behalf. It just excites me, that's all.

still dmod on page 2. The new version can be made to work, but you're gonna have to screw with it some. Need to replace the meshes, the textures and the esp. (just download like all the files in the thread and install in order, then use bodyslide with cryptghost21's converter)

Or dmod by nerfbrony on page 2 works out of the box as long as you don't mind not being able to take the thing off.

Personally I'd say use dmod for now and wait. Everybody's doing an amazing job and kinda breaking new ground here but a lot of this came out this week. Need time to bughunt, yo.

still dmod on page 2. The new version can be made to work, but you're gonna have to screw with it some. Need to replace the meshes, the textures and the esp. (just download like all the files in the thread and install in order, then use bodyslide with cryptghost21's converter)

Or dmod by nerfbrony on page 2 works out of the box as long as you don't mind not being able to take the thing off.

Personally I'd say use dmod for now and wait. Everybody's doing an amazing job and kinda breaking new ground here but a lot of this came out this week. Need time to bughunt, yo.

The version I released had the wrong ESP. I released the correct version a few posts down.

Oh, I'm sorry. Looks like I posted the wrong link. I keep messing up, huh?

Latest version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4wFhCxFKoxqZ3p1TFJtMzY4Vm8/view?usp=sharing

In other news, after a successful test, I can say that the next version of this mod will have fairly subtle crinkling diaper noises as you walk, and a suitable sound when they're equipped.   :lol:

Awesome! As a celebration for this, have some more screenshots and commentary  I was going to do anyway :D

(from left to right)

1: Just quality time with one of my bedwarmers. Been neglecting them, to my shame. 

2: The inn managers said this one's diapers were so foul that she couldn't stand having her in the place. Luckily for her, I don't believe in a slave without SOME purpose. She's kept the vermin away from the crops nicely. 

3: Finally traded out the catsuit for some UNP store gear here. Plenty of Merta Assassin going on. 

4: Fuck the Thalmor. Seriously. The first word out of any patrol, and I gut put arrows in them normally, but I spared this mouthy altmer bitch so she could entertain my hard working guards. 

5: Likewise, this redguard bandit I got from Faldr's Tooth. Though the Thalmor bitch has gotten most of the guard's attentions, so may hand her off to the mines or the farms. 

post-587820-0-46424400-1466217745_thumb.jpg

post-587820-0-34686400-1466217752_thumb.jpg

post-587820-0-68577600-1466217761_thumb.jpg

post-587820-0-56760300-1466217770_thumb.jpg

post-587820-0-62189800-1466217783_thumb.jpg

The version I released had the wrong ESP. I released the correct version a few posts down.

Oh, I'm sorry. Looks like I posted the wrong link. I keep messing up, huh?

Latest version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4wFhCxFKoxqZ3p1TFJtMzY4Vm8/view?usp=sharing

Nonsense. You are a damned hero. Please (ohpleaseohpleaseohplease) keep it up.

Awesome! As a celebration for this, have some more screenshots and commentary  I was going to do anyway :D

(from left to right)

Love them, Smithnikov - it's nice to see a wide variety of diapers in action.  Bandits of your game should really consider their options when you offer them surrender lol.  I like the combination with the Merta outfit, though I recommend the catsuit for colder regions still.   ;) 

Your posts have made me realize that I'm missing some Zaz animations, too.   *Off to find out why I'm missing the crucifixion one*  

Nerfbrony, you're a saint. c: No one else makes a functional diaper mod. x3

However! I should note my current version constantly fills my inventory with more and more diapers. They are, fortunately, weightless, but I have to dispose of them from time to time. Every time the state of the diaper changes, it equips me with a new one without removing the old one. BUT... I was cobbling it together from previous versions, so I will try the new download.

Edit: I just have some lovely suggestions for Nerfbrony's mod. ^_^

I don't know if this is beyond your scripting ability, but the ability to configure some of the debuffs, or wet/mess timers would be lovely. <3 I love being able to adjust things. Also having the debuff being listed in the buffs/debuffs menu with a nice, sexy little blurb would add some flavor.

Edit: Also, your mod mentions hiding the diaper when wearing another body item, but it just blocks me from equipping body items in general.

Edit 3: Even after casting 'remove diaper', the diaper reattaches itself whenever I'm supposed to pee. Kind of... weird, at the moment.

Nerfbrony, you're a saint. c: No one else makes a functional diaper mod. x3

However! I should note my current version constantly fills my inventory with more and more diapers. They are, fortunately, weightless, but I have to dispose of them from time to time. Every time the state of the diaper changes, it equips me with a new one without removing the old one. BUT... I was cobbling it together from previous versions, so I will try the new download.

Edit: I just have some lovely suggestions for Nerfbrony's mod. ^_^

I don't know if this is beyond your scripting ability, but the ability to configure some of the debuffs, or wet/mess timers would be lovely. <3 I love being able to adjust things. Also having the debuff being listed in the buffs/debuffs menu with a nice, sexy little blurb would add some flavor.

Edit: Also, your mod mentions hiding the diaper when wearing another body item, but it just blocks me from equipping body items in general.

Edit 3: Even after casting 'remove diaper', the diaper reattaches itself whenever I'm supposed to pee. Kind of... weird, at the moment.

Yeah, sorry about that. It seems I forgot to handle wetting without having a diaper on.

The mod does give you all the diapers, but they shouldn't be visible in your inventory. They're set to "non-playable", except maybe a few. They actually were set to 1lb at first, and fixing that really cleared up my inventory.

The next update will definitely have more settings. I've already added the messing "Threshholds" (which level the diaper is barely messed, somewhat messed, pretty messed, full, and the point at which it overflows) I'll add the wetting too, as well as a way to toggle wetting and messing seperatly. Ad of course, at what level one has an "accident"

I'm also going to add a debuff for being soaking wet, I was thinking 100% fatigue regeneration damage.

Please, more suggestions are always welcome, by the way.

Edit: I just checked. The way the wetting is handled when not diapered is that it just removes your need, and equips one diaper explicitly. Very weird. Fixed now.

I'm going to make it so that clothing you mess or wet in, without a diaper or if you leak, they will give you the wet or mess debuffs until you clean them. How do you guys like that idea?

Could you add an option to the MCM menu to toggle whether or not equipping body items hides the diapers? I like to use Bodyslide with a skimpy armor mod to zap the panties, skirts, etc. so that the diapers are on full display without clipping.

Could you add an option to the MCM menu to toggle whether or not equipping body items hides the diapers? I like to use Bodyslide with a skimpy armor mod to zap the panties, skirts, etc. so that the diapers are on full display without clipping.

Sure thing. Just added it.

I'm hoping in the next update, the thick diapers will look more crinkled like the medium ones. 

Can you specify in which way?  As in, all bumpy on the surface (texture), or with jagged edges?  Moving with the body?  See what I mean?  Since their textures are really similar, I suppose you don't mean in the first way.

I'm hoping in the next update, the thick diapers will look more crinkled like the medium ones. 

Can you specify in which way?  As in, all bumpy on the surface (texture), or with jagged edges?  Moving with the body?  See what I mean?  Since their textures are really similar, I suppose you don't mean in the first way.

Some do have the crinkles, some of the new ones like paws or lavender, don't have the crinkeled textures, it's just shiny and smooth. Paws is my favorite diaper so i noticed it wasn't crinkled. Then again I may just be nit picky. Still I do like that your adding sounds to the diaper, thats going to be great. I'm looking forward to the next update

Some do have the crinkles, some of the new ones like paws or lavender, don't have the crinkeled textures, it's just shiny and smooth. Paws is my favorite diaper so i noticed it wasn't crinkled. Then again I may just be nit picky. Still I do like that your adding sounds to the diaper, thats going to be great. I'm looking forward to the next update

Ah, I see.  The pics I used came from the maker, ABU, who used bright light and diapers which were probably put on for that precise purpose.  It was great for modeling purposes, but I too am glad that they're not all like that.  If you run across someone wearing paws with pics taken from every angle in even light, let me know.   :D   

That goes for pretty much any diaper.  In that spirit, I've simply re-made the four new textures (and four recolors) for the medium model, so I'll have those in with the next update too.

Ah, I see.  The pics I used came from the maker, ABU, who used bright light and diapers which were probably put on for that precise purpose.  It was great for modeling purposes, but I too am glad that they're not all like that.  If you run across someone wearing paws with pics taken from every angle in even light, let me know.   :D   

That goes for pretty much any diaper.  In that spirit, I've simply re-made the four new textures (and four recolors) for the medium model, so I'll have those in with the next update too.

I admire your dedication thanks for listening

I Really admire your dedication, thanks for listening

My old Spellblade build got overwritten in a tragic bit of oversight. I took advantage though and used a DA option for alternate start. As you can see, her career didn't exactly start so good, locked in diapers and held for ransom...

Nonsense!  That's a GREAT start.   :lol:

i have no idea how bodyslide works, but. does that mean one could get rid of the shorts under the skirt of a linkle outfit?

again ive never used bodyslide and wouldnt know where t begin but would love to be able to do that. i use standard unp myself.

Between you adding the reduced stats while messy and Lucia working on adding a crinkling sound (something I was, again, also doing) you guys have covered the large majority of the things I'd like to see.

I do have 2 other things though:

1. It tells you why you fail to change when you're clean, but not other times. I tend to randomly fail to change sometimes, I believe it's actually linked to me wetting or messing at the time. Just some kind of debug message would be nice.

2. I would really like to be able to use PND animations when I wet intentionally. Having an accident needs no animation, but if I intentionally pee with the hotkey, I would really like to do the animation. If you've modified the script in the way I imagine you have, it should be doable.

Between you adding the reduced stats while messy and Lucia working on adding a crinkling sound (something I was, again, also doing) you guys have covered the large majority of the things I'd like to see.

I do have 2 other things though:

1. It tells you why you fail to change when you're clean, but not other times. I tend to randomly fail to change sometimes, I believe it's actually linked to me wetting or messing at the time. Just some kind of debug message would be nice.

2. I would really like to be able to use PND animations when I wet intentionally. Having an accident needs no animation, but if I intentionally pee with the hotkey, I would really like to do the animation. If you've modified the script in the way I imagine you have, it should be doable.

1. Hmm, I thought I added a debug message for every fail scenario. Sometimes you get stuck in the wetting or messing state, I've tried my best to make sure that doesn't happen, but sometimes scripts don't work the way you think they should.

2. I think I tried this in the beginning, but I couldn't figure out how to seperate the crouching and the peeing animations. I decided to leave it the way it is, because I prefer to pee standing up IRL when diapered. Though, now that I think about it, I could just copy the messing function.

Here's the new version of the diaper mechanics mod.

Changes:

Some diapers were still marked as "playable" and would show up in the inventory. This has been fixed.

You will now get various status effects, such as ones telling you that you need to go soon, or that your diaper is dirty.

Added customization, you can now change how often you need to go in the MCM.

After a certain number of hours have passed when you're fast travelling or waiting, your diaper or needs will reset and 
randomize, so you don't always have big accidents when you get wherever you're going. This can be configured.

You can now select which gender to apply the NPC Diapering to. Either, both, or neither.

If you have an accident in clothing while not diapered, or your diaper leaks,
your clothing will become wet or dirty, and you will have to wash it while swimming(with the supplied spell)

Your fatigue regeneration is now damaged 100% when you have a soaked diaper or wet clothing.

Lucia, you can put this file in the top post, if you want to. I may create a new topic, once it's stable enough. Since it is dependant on PND, it should be fine?

PND Diaper 1.3.zip

Thank you nerfbrony, for all you've done.  

It's posted!

Edit: If you, nerfbrony, or any others whose work I'm hosting would like alternative text or another way to feature it somehow, let me know.  Any of you, I hope you feel free to host your own page.

Edit 2: It should be more than fine.  I've credited PND's maker, you've asked (a long time ago), and you're perfectly willing to take it down if requested (as am I).  Besides, from Private Needs: "BTW anyone who wants to edit, improve or add to this mod are very welcome to do so. Just remember to post a copy of it in the thread.