OMG.  That's adorable.  I saw that today, and I knew I should give it a try too.  Thank you!

yeah, tis super cute! BTW you hz any plans for tthe new diapers from ABU? lavender, space, or little paws?

i only want lavender personally.

(redacted for privacy)

Funny you should ask!  Check out my pics.  I'm planning to upload a new version tonight.

Edit...and...didn't make it!  Probably tomorrow.  Hit a little snag.

Can you make a full version FO4? Creation Kit is already out.

Yes, but not soon, sorry.  I still don't have it.  

It's called Sacrificial Maidens - UNP Shift and Bloomers

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75939/?

post-1104192-0-86413100-1464566764_thumb.jpg

post-1104192-0-13020100-1464566771_thumb.jpg

Wow, those are awesome, Smithnikov.  Captured indeed.  What mod do you use to capture NPCs?  Do they run off?

I use Amazing Follower Tweaks to force them to become followers, and to get them into diapers and non-DD gear, as well as appoint them to a place to work if they're actually going to be moving around (like Heleni's slave and my miner bitch). I'll Take the Display Model 2 to put them in their restraints. Lastly, Jaxonz renamer to give them their new titles in life. 

Since they're technically followers, there's no worry of running off. Besides, if locked up in Display Model, they can't go anywhere even if they want to.  :sleepy:

OMG.  That's adorable.  I saw that today, and I knew I should give it a try too.  Thank you!

yeah, tis super cute! BTW you hz any plans for tthe new diapers from ABU? lavender, space, or little paws?

i only want lavender personally.

Funny you should ask!  Check out my pics.  I'm planning to upload a new version tonight.

Edit...and...didn't make it!  Probably tomorrow.  Hit a little snag.

Can you make a full version FO4? Creation Kit is already out.

Yes, but not soon, sorry.  I still don't have it.  

pics for you. its what she sleeps in.

attachicon.gif72850_20160528062325_1.png

attachicon.gif72850_20160528062315_1.png

Where did you find that?

It's called Sacrificial Maidens - UNP Shift and Bloomers

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75939/?

Thanks very much. :)

My version 1.2 has been released.  Here is the wordy version of the changelog: 

I've redone the basic mesh into a cleaner, thicker version. I've kept both, for legacy support and stylistic variety. I've also added four base textures from requests, bringing that total to 8, with 13 texture variants. I've also renamed a few diapers. If you'd like to buy them IRL, simply google the their in-game titles and go nuts. Finally, the lady version of the new mesh has HDT support. As always, you'll have better luck with the old "Mediums" if you have an HDT supported top. For some reason, your HDT bra will support your behind  :lol:. The whole thing still works, and probably better, without HDT jiggling.

Up next, barring no serious issues with this, I'll try to update Veladarius' Devious Devices mod for this into the new version.  I'll take a crack at Nerfbrony's PND mod too, though because I left the original mesh and all in the mod, these should both still work.  I'm also working on a UUNP version, but no promises. My ineptitude with Bodyslide is the reason you didn't see this update a month ago.  :-/

I'm kinda new to the settings for Private needs Discrete so. um what do I Need to setup for the diaper to work best? are we going to have a more random basis for bathroom needs? can the DD secure be specified as only belt able to  be used? if so can you help/guide me for that? thanks. if needed can  upload what I'm playing with (its messy, and loaded) 

Superb as usual, Luc!  Have some pictures of some of my slaves modeling the newer ones, my assassin finally getting a Seduction to go with her catsuit, and enjoying the padded company of one of her brothel girls :)

I hope you know how gratifying it is to see other people with the same weird ideas about how to play Skyrim as me.   :D

Well, you have some better ideas too.  "Bedwarmer" slave cracked me up.

My version 1.2 has been released.  Here is the wordy version of the changelog: 

I've redone the basic mesh into a cleaner, thicker version. I've kept both, for legacy support and stylistic variety. I've also added four base textures from requests, bringing that total to 8, with 13 texture variants. I've also renamed a few diapers. If you'd like to buy them IRL, simply google the their in-game titles and go nuts. Finally, the lady version of the new mesh has HDT support. As always, you'll have better luck with the old "Mediums" if you have an HDT supported top. For some reason, your HDT bra will support your behind  :lol:. The whole thing still works, and probably better, without HDT jiggling.

Up next, barring no serious issues with this, I'll try to update Veladarius' Devious Devices mod for this into the new version.  I'll take a crack at Nerfbrony's PND mod too, though because I left the original mesh and all in the mod, these should both still work.  I'm also working on a UUNP version, but no promises. My ineptitude with Bodyslide is the reason you didn't see this update a month ago.  :-/

If you need any help or information on how to change or create new DD items let me know, it isn't too difficult and I'm happy to help out.

Superb as usual, Luc!  Have some pictures of some of my slaves modeling the newer ones, my assassin finally getting a Seduction to go with her catsuit, and enjoying the padded company of one of her brothel girls :)

I hope you know how gratifying it is to see other people with the same weird ideas about how to play Skyrim as me.   :D

Well, you have some better ideas too.  "Bedwarmer" slave cracked me up.

Feeling's mutual, slick ;) Glad to oblige. 

As for Bedwarmer, what can I say, I name my slaves after their function. :P

(redacted for privacy)

Regarding the basic UNP, it looks okay to me.  There are some small gaps around the rear from certain angles, but less clipping than HDT overall.  It's arguably better.

With the new diapers, no, not for now.  I actually made no changes at all to the original (which I think of as 'medium') except for a couple of the names.  I'm thinking about making a replacement mesh of that size, and also a slim model.  I may also experiment with getting a new UV map for that model so that I don't have to keep re-making textures.  I'm a bit sad that the more 'overnight' style doesn't work with your nightie though.  A match made in heaven.   :-/ 

Guest MoonBeammimic

Hello,

Okay so I've got a couple of questions one I couldn't find an answer to and one that has been answered but I'm wondering about something. 

Firstly love this mod! Everything I've ever wanted so thank you! 

My first question is, is there some way to get this mod to work with SoS? Can I have it equipped whilst having intercourse or other actions and still see genitalia on a male?

My other question is regarding clipping is there some way to hid the item under clothing that has been created yet? Could I have the item equipped but not have it show up if I have a layer of clothing over it? This worked at some point earlier in my game, but now it clips through armor. I've no idea what I did to make it not clip. 

if i use basic unp will there be problems with version 1.2?

EDIT: is there any away to get the new diapers in not "thick" form?

thick doesnt agree with my nighty. see attached image

attachicon.gif72850_20160601015613_1.png

Regarding the basic UNP, it looks okay to me.  There are some small gaps around the rear from certain angles, but less clipping than HDT overall.  It's arguably better.

With the new diapers, no, not for now.  I actually made no changes at all to the original (which I think of as 'medium') except for a couple of the names.  I'm thinking about making a replacement mesh of that size, and also a slim model.  I may also experiment with getting a new UV map for that model so that I don't have to keep re-making textures.  I'm a bit sad that the more 'overnight' style doesn't work with your nightie though.  A match made in heaven.   :-/ 

yeah its just the new jiggle butt versions make the butt just a little too big for the nightie.

not gunna pretend like i understood everything you said. but i like the original sizings as they are, to put in my 2 scents.

i can hide it under my linkle clothes pretty well as long as i use belt fastened quivers. (im an archer)

you have to redo the textures to make the new ones go on the old mesh?!  why things gotta be so hard?

Hello,

Okay so I've got a couple of questions one I couldn't find an answer to and one that has been answered but I'm wondering about something. 

My first question is, is there some way to get this mod to work with SoS? Can I have it equipped whilst having intercourse or other actions and still see genitalia on a male?

My other question is regarding clipping is there some way to hid the item under clothing that has been created yet? Could I have the item equipped but not have it show up if I have a layer of clothing over it? This worked at some point earlier in my game, but now it clips through armor. I've no idea what I did to make it not clip. 

Glad you're enjoying the mod!  

Apparently I have a different definition of 'working' with SOS than a lot of people, having assumed that one function of a diaper was to cover genitalia  :lol:.  There is a possible workaround, though this may be the partial answer you already found.  Check out the MCM menu for SOS, where you can find an option to play with what's visible.  I can also upload a version that has them using a different slot (which may cause other problems, of course).  For your other question, are you trying old clothes with the new diaper mesh?  If so, it's significantly thicker.  Try the non "TH" models.  Beyond that, I think, if the clothing isn't taking up the same slot, both will exist, and it'll be a matter of their model spaces whether they clip.  These diapers clip with most clothing though.  

(Redacted for privacy)

Thanks for your $.02, X.  I'll keep multiple sizes going, because it seems like a lot of people like the less thick size of the original.  That's the whole benefit of having these as an accessory, I suppose! I think I know how to get the new textures on the old meshes pretty easily now.

Hello,

Glad you're enjoying the mod!  

Apparently I have a different definition of 'working' with SOS than a lot of people, having assumed that one function of a diaper was to cover genitalia  :lol:.  There is a possible workaround, though this may be the partial answer you already found.  Check out the MCM menu for SOS, where you can find an option to play with what's visible.  I can also upload a version that has them using a different slot (which may cause other problems, of course).  For your other question, are you trying old clothes with the new diaper mesh?  If so, it's significantly thicker.  Try the non "TH" models.  Beyond that, I think, if the clothing isn't taking up the same slot, both will exist, and it'll be a matter of their model spaces whether they clip.  These diapers clip with most clothing though.  

if i use basic unp will there be problems with version 1.2?

EDIT: is there any away to get the new diapers in not "thick" form?

thick doesnt agree with my nighty. see attached image

attachicon.gif72850_20160601015613_1.png

yeah its just the new jiggle butt versions make the butt just a little too big for the nightie.

not gunna pretend like i understood everything you said. but i like the original sizings as they are, to put in my 2 scents.

i can hide it under my linkle clothes pretty well as long as i use belt fastened quivers. (im an archer)

you have to redo the textures to make the new ones go on the old mesh?!  why things gotta be so hard?

Thanks for your $.02, Trailblazer.  I'll keep multiple sizes going, because it seems like a lot of people like the less thick size of the original.  That's the whole benefit of having these as an accessory, I suppose! I think I know how to get the new textures on the old meshes pretty easily now.

just know that i love the mod! and mean no disrespect when i say the things (has a history of being misunderstood)

lso this is the only LL mod i run since my new fresh install. mainly cuz scripts kill my computer.

in short. i love this mod and you for making it.