Nerfbrony,

Updated as you said. No more flickering for now. Thing is, I got another problem when I updated lol

Like, when I use the poop function, it doesn't scale. As in, you know when you pee it progressively goes yellower as you repeatedly use the pee power? Well, now when I use the poop power, it doesn't leave one small stain as it used, it goes into maximum mess mode.

Sometimes the diaper is messy, but the model doesn't match how it should be. Or, if you have a high "mess need", you'll have a large inital mess.

The whole mod itself is quite the mess. I'm going to rebuild it from the ground up, I know much more about scripting and modding than I did when I started.

Good to hear. Again, congratulations on what you've done so far. And if you say it gets better, well, can't wait to see.

So, I've had a chance to play with the new version of PND Diaper and, is it just me or do the animations take a long time to start? Like, I'm talking 30 sec to a min to start. I'm not sure if I've been updating everything properly, so it might just be me.

Also, thought on using the fancier diapers with PND Diaper: Could it be setup to wear a DLSkyrim diaper over a PND Diaper? Like a diaper cover or something?

That is surely an updating problem. Before I updated it also took long as hell to start the animations. Update, and now they start instantly.

These are super cute helios.  Good job!  I don't think it's very far off topic, since there are a sum total of now three diaper model mods for skyrim.  I think they'd get more attention if you started your own topic.  These are pretty self explanatory, so you wouldn't have to worry about language too much (and you communicate well in English anyway).  If you'd rather not, I'd be happy to host them here.  We're becoming a nexus of diaper enthusiasm.

Edit: interesting script too.  Can you tell us what it does?  It says NPC diapering. Is it like a shortcut instead of giving them to your followers/others?

That is surely an updating problem. Before I updated it also took long as hell to start the animations. Update, and now they start instantly.

I just double checked, definitely on the latest version. I tested with a couple other saves and 1 works fine, the other also lags like heck. I really think I might need to just wipe the mod completely and start over with it.

These are super cute helios.  Good job!  I don't think it's very far off topic, since there are a sum total of now three diaper model mods for skyrim.  I think they'd get more attention if you started your own topic.  These are pretty self explanatory, so you wouldn't have to worry about language too much (and you communicate well in English anyway).  If you'd rather not, I'd be happy to host them here.  We're becoming a nexus of diaper enthusiasm.

You're kind. Thank you very much.I'm worried about my English.

Edit: interesting script too.  Can you tell us what it does?  It says NPC diapering. Is it like a shortcut instead of giving them to your followers/others?

Oh... I'm sorry. I must upload new version.

Cloth Diaper

Add 11 Cloth diapers for CBBE or  CBBE HDT body.

Bodyslide file available.

how to get: type [diaper] in console and type [player.additem xx00yyyy 1]

or simply use AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer MOD

Pre-built body type : CBBE curby or CBBE HDT

CBBE HDT is WIP. Thigh weights are something strange.

about Diaper script

add spell for "Diapering" target NPC.

Target NPC will wear random Cloth Diaper.But I don't make unequip script yet.Be careful.

how to get:type [player.addspell xx002dde] (xx is load order)

Cloth Diaper 0.2.7z

You're kind. Thank you very much.I'm worried about my English.

Oh... I'm sorry. I must upload new version.

Cloth Diaper

Add 11 Cloth diapers for CBBE or  CBBE HDT body.

Bodyslide file available.

how to get: type [diaper] in console and type [player.additem xx00yyyy 1]

or simply use AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer MOD

Pre-built body type : CBBE curby or CBBE HDT

CBBE HDT is WIP. Thigh weights are something strange.

about Diaper script

add spell for "Diapering" target NPC.

Target NPC will wear random Cloth Diaper.But I don't make unequip script yet.Be careful.

how to get:type [player.addspell xx002dde] (xx is load order)

Thanks helios.  I'll host on the main page for now so that they get more attention.  Are you sure you don't want to start a new mod thread for them?  Let me know, and I'll take it down.  The advantage would be that you could update at will, and more people will see it  :)

I figured out the bodyslide works for the medium diapers, just not the thick ones

also on the page twelve lucia1 you said you had charcoal and it wasn't working, you may have the wrong charcoal, there are two different pieces of charcoal in skyrim. Look on the skyrim wiki for id numbers http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Charcoal hope that helps

Sounds good about the bodyslide, Draco.  The only differences between the medium and the thick models are that they have a different mesh, different UV, and that they use HDT (and therefore an HDT skeleton).  Hope that helps!  I think I got the charcoal sorted out.  That recipes list in the CK is so aggravating to work with.  I pity the Bethesda people who had to work on recipes.

Thanks helios.  I'll host on the main page for now so that they get more attention.  Are you sure you don't want to start a new mod thread for them?  Let me know, and I'll take it down.  The advantage would be that you could update at will, and more people will see it  :)

Thanks Lucia. Please mention my mod in main page.

Because I'm studying about skyrim modding, there is a possibility that I'll update my mod many times.

(Of course there is a possibilitty that I will not update for private reasons)

If I think my mod is worth a make new topic in future, I' ll tell you soon.

Thanks Lucia. Please mention my mod in main page.

Because I'm studying about skyrim modding, there is a possibility that I'll update my mod many times.

(Of course there is a possibilitty that I will not update for private reasons)

If I think my mod is worth a make new topic in future, I' ll tell you soon.

It's up.  I've changed the text overall to reflect the growing mod family we have here as well.  I've also put a picture in the slideshow.

its cool this has a mod family...

any word on medium sized textures?

They're done.  I just re-made them for a cleaner medium sized mesh, and they work pretty well with the original.  I'm mostly fighting various battles with the CK at this point before release.

yay! hate to be a brat about it, but i just want to wear lavenders under my clothes in skyrim, and hopefully one day in Fo4 too.

This is wonderful, thank you for making this mod.

However, I'm having some troubles.

First off I can't seem to get the Bodyscales to work with the thick diapers, as someone previously mentioned in this thread.

Second, for some reason every single NPC around me becomes diapered eventually, despite me lowering the chance of them being to something like 3% before moving to a new area.

Third, this mod seems quite heavy to run. Since I installed it, there's a moassive execution delay on most my actions.

Sadly I don't really have any concrete test cases, but I thought I'd give you a heads up that there might be some issues.

I'm using DLSecureSkyrim 1.2 and PND Diaper 1.4.1.

This is wonderful, thank you for making this mod.

However, I'm having some troubles.

First off I can't seem to get the Bodyscales to work with the thick diapers, as someone previously mentioned in this thread.

Second, for some reason every single NPC around me becomes diapered eventually, despite me lowering the chance of them being to something like 3% before moving to a new area.

Third, this mod seems quite heavy to run. Since I installed it, there's a moassive execution delay on most my actions.

Sadly I don't really have any concrete test cases, but I thought I'd give you a heads up that there might be some issues.

I'm using DLSecureSkyrim 1.2 and PND Diaper 1.4.1.

It seems like you're using a whole host of mods there, but I'll address the part related to mine: Do you mean the 1 and 0 weight typical sliding, or something with racemorph/bodyslide?  Nobody apparently has quite gotten the thick diapers to function in bodyslide, me included.

We pending update for FO4  ;)

Hah.  Yes.  The moment to really start paying attention is when I post "well, that's about it for what I wanted for this mod." The idea of keeping up with any changes on two platforms is a bit stomach-churning.  Then again, anyone else could do it a lot sooner, as you well demonstrated!  

It seems like you're using a whole host of mods there, but I'll address the part related to mine: Do you mean the 1 and 0 weight typical sliding, or something with racemorph/bodyslide?  Nobody apparently has quite gotten the thick diapers to function in bodyslide, me included.

Yes, I am guilty of having a whole bunch of mods :)

I've dialed down on much of the logging and things, and it seems to run a bit smoother. However, when you have a whole city of people who needs a change, things kinda get out of hand.

The thick ones look like they only take 0 weight into account.

Actually I "KINDA" got thick diaper to work with bodyslide.  Kinda sorta... I was able to make a bodyslide version following a tutorial from the videos that you guys shared with me earlier but after doing so I felt my conversion wasn't done well enough.  I can share what I managed or take another stab at it but I've been using the medium diaper for now as I don't have to modify as many armors in bodyslide to fit it properly.  If anyone is interested then let me know and I'll try again and post it here.

its cool this has a mod family...

any word on medium sized textures?

They're done.  I just re-made them for a cleaner medium sized mesh, and they work pretty well with the original.  I'm mostly fighting various battles with the CK at this point before release.

yay! hate to be a brat about it, but i just want to wear lavenders under my clothes in skyrim, and hopefully one day in Fo4 too.

On a mod concerning ABDL interests, I don't accept that anyone hates to be a brat.   :D

Ha! well that may be true but i dont mean to be on your case about it.

I've dialed down on much of the logging and things, and it seems to run a bit smoother. However, when you have a whole city of people who needs a change, things kinda get out of hand.

Have you tried changing the load order?  Is it happening with PND, with a Secure model, or DLSkyrim?  If it's only one, you could try taking the thick 0 and 1 .nif files from the "thick" folder in another mod and put it in the malfunctioning one just as a test (keep the same names).  If it's all of them, then the problem could be elsewhere.  

You may be a pioneer here with the "ALL THE DIAPERS!" approach  :D   One thing I've noticed is that HDT butts will, from certain angles, be at rest until the game decides to puff them up, which can make the thick diaper look funny until you zoom away (since the original diaper was never properly HDT'ed for UNP, it doesn't show the same way).  From a modding perspective, it's funny that so few people make stuff for males.  It's so much easier.

Actually I "KINDA" got thick diaper to work with bodyslide.  Kinda sorta... I was able to make a bodyslide version following a tutorial from the videos that you guys shared with me earlier but after doing so I felt my conversion wasn't done well enough.  I can share what I managed or take another stab at it but I've been using the medium diaper for now as I don't have to modify as many armors in bodyslide to fit it properly.  If anyone is interested then let me know and I'll try again and post it here.

I think a lot of people would want that cancerCheese.  Please feel encouraged to take another crack at it.  You might have the best luck seeing where the problem areas are, changing the base shape slightly in those regions, and proceeding from there.

Agent:  brat  :D

Because of you, I made the Paws and Lavender models, so your, ahem, persistence, has made the mod better.

Have you tried changing the load order?  Is it happening with PND, with a Secure model, or DLSkyrim?  If it's only one, you could try taking the thick 0 and 1 .nif files from the "thick" folder in another mod and put it in the malfunctioning one just as a test (keep the same names).  If it's all of them, then the problem could be elsewhere.  

You may be a pioneer here with the "ALL THE DIAPERS!" approach  :D   One thing I've noticed is that HDT butts will, from certain angles, be at rest until the game decides to puff them up, which can make the thick diaper look funny until you zoom away (since the original diaper was never properly HDT'ed for UNP, it doesn't show the same way).  From a modding perspective, it's funny that so few people make stuff for males.  It's so much easier.

Hah, I installed both because I assumed DLSeculeSkyrim would make the diapers from the other mods work with DeviousDevices, not add a completely separate set of them.

Perhaps that could be something to strive towards in the future? To have a base mod with the diapers, then separate mods to interface it with DD and PND, etc.?

None of the diapers of the mods seems to have been affected by me rebuilding everything in BodySlide (v3.6). I'm using CBBE Curvy btw.

I have no issues with HDT.

I have some more feedback from trying out the mod more, if you're interested in my thoughts.

I'm not sure if this is intended, but when I just spawn and equip a diaper from PND Diaper 1.4.1 and then use the urinate button, my character just goes wees on the ground (same goes for attempting to remove a secure diaper without a key and pissing, it's like the diaper isn't there).

I seem to have to use the spell PND: Change on myself in order for it to register me as being diapered. Would it be possible to make it work without the spell, just from equipping one? It just seems like a somewhat annoying extra step to me.

Also, some additional tool tips to the entries in the MCM menu of the mod would be nice. Some lack it, and it's kinda hard to tell what some options are supposed to do.

Another thing I thought about is the body slot the diaper goes in. I was kinda hoping that you could wear it together with body/chest armour, but it seems to share slots with those. Is there a possibility to move it to a more fitting slot? I'm not sure which one your typical underwear mods use or SOS, but perhaps that could be an idea?

p.s. i love this mod <3 it made me reinstall and go through the pain of modding, and it's worth it.

I think a lot of people would want that cancerCheese.  Please feel encouraged to take another crack at it.  You might have the best luck seeing where the problem areas are, changing the base shape slightly in those regions, and proceeding from there.

Trailblazer: brat  :D

Because of you, I made the Paws and Lavender models, so your, ahem, persistence, has made the mod better.

Lol. well I'm happy to help persuade you into making a this mod series the best it can be. :heart:

Hah, I installed both because I assumed DLSeculeSkyrim would make the diapers from the other mods work with DeviousDevices, not add a completely separate set of them.

Perhaps that could be something to strive towards in the future? To have a base mod with the diapers, then separate mods to interface it with DD and PND, etc.?

None of the diapers of the mods seems to have been affected by me rebuilding everything in BodySlide (v3.6). I'm using CBBE Curvy btw.

I have no issues with HDT.

I have some more feedback from trying out the mod more, if you're interested in my thoughts.

I'm not sure if this is intended, but when I just spawn and equip a diaper from PND Diaper 1.4.1 and then use the urinate button, my character just goes wees on the ground (same goes for attempting to remove a secure diaper without a key and pissing, it's like the diaper isn't there).

I seem to have to use the spell PND: Change on myself in order for it to register me as being diapered. Would it be possible to make it work without the spell, just from equipping one? It just seems like a somewhat annoying extra step to me.

Also, some additional tool tips to the entries in the MCM menu of the mod would be nice. Some lack it, and it's kinda hard to tell what some options are supposed to do.

Another thing I thought about is the body slot the diaper goes in. I was kinda hoping that you could wear it together with body/chest armour, but it seems to share slots with those. Is there a possibility to move it to a more fitting slot? I'm not sure which one your typical underwear mods use or SOS, but perhaps that could be an idea?

p.s. i love this mod <3 it made me reinstall and go through the pain of modding, and it's worth it.

Glad you're enjoying, like, every file in the downloads area  ;) 

I appreciate the commentary and ideas. I can give an answer to some of this, though in PND I've only helped with 'thick' textures and none of the interesting stuff, and I merely updated Secure to 1.2.  Nerfbrony or Veladarius could tell you more about both Secure and PND. 

As far as I know, the handling of Devious devices makes a particular object reliant on that whole infrastructure, because it's got a code attached to it.  I don't know of another way to incorporate it other than making secure versions, unless one wants only locking diapers around.   If it helps, PND pretty well makes you reliant on them! I like the way you think, but it's not how the system works, at least from my limited understanding of it.   Some kind of big integrated mod would be cool though.  My mod (DLSkyrim) is the easiest, since it's just the diapers themselves.  Nerfbrony is building PND from the ground up, it would seem, so maybe he'll see these.

My guesses on the weight thing: the existing bodyslide files haven't set up the Thick diapers yet, and so the combination of all those mods just isn't fully compatible with CBBE bodyslide yet if you found any here.  If you used Outfit Studio any, you may have forgotten to make a "100%" version of Curvy.  If you get the same issue with just DLSkyrim 1.2 CBBE HDT, then we have a problem I can fix, but that looks okay to me.  One final point is to make sure you're using a skeleton with a belly node like XPMSE, because the thick ones use it.   The _1 .nif might be exaggerating a problem that's not as visible in the _0.

The slot question is much debated.  I haven't found a solution that gets around all negatives.  They use '52,' which is the intended slot for underwear, and it's a way of covering up SOS penises.  Feel free to open up the CK and make them a tail or something, but I personally think 52 is best unless someone has a convincing argument.  A diaper probably wouldn't fit under those armors, if it helps lol.  Those incompatible armors are using the same area, I imagine, and so they're probably not super compatible anyway.  You could change an armor you're really into in the CK too.  You'd just have to change two data points: one in 'armor' and one in 'addarmor.'  With DLSkyrim, however, you'd need to change something like 88 points.

Glad you're enjoying, like, every file in the downloads area  ;) 

I appreciate the commentary and ideas. I can give an answer to some of this, though in PND I've only helped with 'thick' textures and none of the interesting stuff, and I merely updated Secure to 1.2.  Nerfbrony or Veladarius could tell you more about both Secure and PND. 

As far as I know, the handling of Devious devices makes a particular object reliant on that whole infrastructure, because it's got a code attached to it.  I don't know of another way to incorporate it other than making secure versions, unless one wants only locking diapers around.   If it helps, PND pretty well makes you reliant on them! I like the way you think, but it's not how the system works, at least from my limited understanding of it.   Some kind of big integrated mod would be cool though.  My mod (DLSkyrim) is the easiest, since it's just the diapers themselves.  Nerfbrony is building PND from the ground up, it would seem, so maybe he'll see these.

My guesses on the weight thing: the existing bodyslide files haven't set up the Thick diapers yet, and so the combination of all those mods just isn't fully compatible with CBBE bodyslide yet if you found any here.  If you used Outfit Studio any, you may have forgotten to make a "100%" version of Curvy.  If you get the same issue with just DLSkyrim 1.2 CBBE HDT, then we have a problem I can fix, but that looks okay to me.  One final point is to make sure you're using a skeleton with a belly node like XPMSE, because the thick ones use it.   The _1 .nif might be exaggerating a problem that's not as visible in the _0.

The slot question is much debated.  I haven't found a solution that gets around all negatives.  They use '52,' which is the intended slot for underwear, and it's a way of covering up SOS penises.  Feel free to open up the CK and make them a tail or something, but I personally think 52 is best unless someone has a convincing argument.  A diaper probably wouldn't fit under those armors, if it helps lol.  Those incompatible armors are using the same area, I imagine, and so they're probably not super compatible anyway.  You could change an armor you're really into in the CK too.  You'd just have to change two data points: one in 'armor' and one in 'addarmor.'  With DLSkyrim, however, you'd need to change something like 88 points.

Hopefully Nerfbrony or Veladarious reads this then :)

I'm gonna to to install DLSkyrim as well and check my results. I'm not using Outfit Studio for this. I am using XPMSE, so the belly node shouldn't be an issue. Hopefully it might narrow down what the problem might be.

My bodyscales of weight 100 differs quite a lot from 0 and the original shapes for CBBE Curvy, so that makes the shape problem stand out quite a lot.

I managed to find what the issue was with the diaper unequipping when using armor. Aparently SOS had taken over the management of slot 52, which hid anything there when putting on armor, despite the piece of armor only being like a bra (I'm using some bikini armor that seems to "counts as" a full piece of chest armor). The solution was to mark it as "revealing" in SOS. I just kinda assumed it was sharing the same slots as regular armor, sorry about that.