Actually I saw that Diapers PND had a toggle for showing the diaper with armor on and I've been able to have the diaper show with full body armor no problem.  The last PND Diaper mod should have it, think it's the 4th version.  PND Diaper 1.4.1 < this one has that option in it.  Also ok yeah I'll take another crack at doing a bodyslide conversion for the thick diaper.  Before I do, do you all want it to keep it's massive back or should I tone it down a little?  If I keep the massive back it'll clip through most armor unless you customize your armor to fit over it (which I have done for the medium sized diaper for my favorite armor).  Last, actually both medium and thick diapers have a belly nod and you should use XPMSE3 to fix any problems with it.  I found that it's skeleton fixed any and all deformations with the diaper I was having.

Actually I saw that Diapers PND had a toggle for showing the diaper with armor on and I've been able to have the diaper show with full body armor no problem.  The last PND Diaper mod should have it, think it's the 4th version.  PND Diaper 1.4.1 < this one has that option in it.  Also ok yeah I'll take another crack at doing a bodyslide conversion for the thick diaper.  Before I do, do you all want it to keep it's massive back or should I tone it down a little?  If I keep the massive back it'll clip through most armor unless you customize your armor to fit over it (which I have done for the medium sized diaper for my favorite armor).  Last, actually both medium and thick diapers have a belly nod and you should use XPMSE3 to fix any problems with it.  I found that it's skeleton fixed any and all deformations with the diaper I was having.

Well, you saw the way I made it!  I prefer the massive back.  The final version of this mod will have a cleaned up medium size and a slimmer one for working best with armor.  Nobody should really expect thick diapers to work well with much.  However, I know that the thick back makes it a bit hard to work with bodyslide, so follow your heart there.  

Good point about the skeleton.  I forgot that I (and others) had put HDT on the CBBE version, though I don't think I did to the medium in the 1.2 UNP. 

I tried out PN Diapers out of curiosity and enjoyed it more than I expected. I have no idea why. I did have a few surprises though.

First don’t use Jaxonz Smart Looter Continued with NPC’s turned on. It will loot the “pee/poop need” tracking object from dead bodies.  The result is your character's diaper leaking all over the pile of dead bodies at his or her feet.  Nerfbrony:  I think that if you set the weight of these objects to 1 (one) and leave the value at zero then the auto-looters will ignore them.  I like Smart Looter because it is thorough and sames me a lot of drudgery.

The “warnings” about needing to go are nothing like the unmistakable and persistent warnings in real life. Maybe you will see the brief message in the corner but most times you won’t. Your character will be dependent on diapers. Given the nature of this mod I think this is intentional.

Unless you want to leave a trail of dirty diapers for the Thalmor to follow, a “Bag of Trash” (at Nexusmods) is essential.

Then there is the question of what outfit to wear. Most of the discussion here is finding armor that will cover the diaper, which is addressed by an option in the MCM menu. Another approach is to find armor that will leave the diaper fully visible. A top from “Bikini Trouble” works. So do many of the parts of “Steel Plate Bikini Armor”.

Putting diapers on NPC’s seems odd for a couple of reasons. There is no way to undiaper them. Then you need to dress the NPC in an outfit which is compatible with diapers. “The Maniuplator” handles the mechanics but what to have them wear? I’m not aware of anything that worked right for men in general, but Nazeem was easy – just take everything else off. Now he’s wandering around Whiterun in just a diaper, stuck up as ever. You know, that milk-drinker would benefit from a “devious pacifier” if they ever figure out how to replace all the idle chatter with “mmph”.

The option to put diapers on all NPC’s in bulk seems dangerous because of the resulting script load checking up on all of them and requiring the player to spend all day running around checking NPC diapers and telling them to change themselves.  I tested this feature in a bandit hideout since my character was going to kill them all anyway.  A novel solution to the "Every woman is going commando" problem.  I forgot to turn it off before my character returned to Whiterun and was reminded by the sound of Adrianne pooping her new diaper and thought "Oh shit".

Any chance Nerfbrony could make his part of the mod compatible with another private needs mod? PND doesn't have adjustable timers, or even any way to check how full bowel or bladder is. Pee and Fart mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3024-pee-and-fart/ seems to have better features.

Nerfbrony said, or at least hinted, that he was going to rewrite from the ground up, so we will see what changes.  In the mean time, the "private needs" part is there for resources.  All the relevant controls are on the PN Diaper MCM and are on the second page.  Roughly the top half set the capacity of the diaper while the bottom half are the timers in game hours.

To check your diaper or see whether you need to "do your business", use the powers menu and look at the current effects.  I suspect that the lack of a prominent indicator may be a feature, not a bug, after all what is the point of wearing diapers if you don't need them?

It seems like you're using a whole host of mods there, but I'll address the part related to mine: Do you mean the 1 and 0 weight typical sliding, or something with racemorph/bodyslide?  Nobody apparently has quite gotten the thick diapers to function in bodyslide, me included.

Yes, I am guilty of having a whole bunch of mods :)

I've dialed down on much of the logging and things, and it seems to run a bit smoother. However, when you have a whole city of people who needs a change, things kinda get out of hand.

The thick ones look like they only take 0 weight into account.

I believe the reason the chance isn't effecting NPCs diapering is because the chance is currently only working when you use the "simple" version of NPC Diapering.

I found this to be a lot better, because you don't really need NPCs to monitor their needs.

Yes, I am guilty of having a whole bunch of mods :)

I've dialed down on much of the logging and things, and it seems to run a bit smoother. However, when you have a whole city of people who needs a change, things kinda get out of hand.

The thick ones look like they only take 0 weight into account.

Have you tried changing the load order?  Is it happening with PND, with a Secure model, or DLSkyrim?  If it's only one, you could try taking the thick 0 and 1 .nif files from the "thick" folder in another mod and put it in the malfunctioning one just as a test (keep the same names).  If it's all of them, then the problem could be elsewhere.  

You may be a pioneer here with the "ALL THE DIAPERS!" approach  :D   One thing I've noticed is that HDT butts will, from certain angles, be at rest until the game decides to puff them up, which can make the thick diaper look funny until you zoom away (since the original diaper was never properly HDT'ed for UNP, it doesn't show the same way).  From a modding perspective, it's funny that so few people make stuff for males.  It's so much easier.

Hah, I installed both because I assumed DLSeculeSkyrim would make the diapers from the other mods work with DeviousDevices, not add a completely separate set of them.

Perhaps that could be something to strive towards in the future? To have a base mod with the diapers, then separate mods to interface it with DD and PND, etc.?

None of the diapers of the mods seems to have been affected by me rebuilding everything in BodySlide (v3.6). I'm using CBBE Curvy btw.

I have no issues with HDT.

I have some more feedback from trying out the mod more, if you're interested in my thoughts.

I'm not sure if this is intended, but when I just spawn and equip a diaper from PND Diaper 1.4.1 and then use the urinate button, my character just goes wees on the ground (same goes for attempting to remove a secure diaper without a key and pissing, it's like the diaper isn't there).

I seem to have to use the spell PND: Change on myself in order for it to register me as being diapered. Would it be possible to make it work without the spell, just from equipping one? It just seems like a somewhat annoying extra step to me.

Also, some additional tool tips to the entries in the MCM menu of the mod would be nice. Some lack it, and it's kinda hard to tell what some options are supposed to do.

Another thing I thought about is the body slot the diaper goes in. I was kinda hoping that you could wear it together with body/chest armour, but it seems to share slots with those. Is there a possibility to move it to a more fitting slot? I'm not sure which one your typical underwear mods use or SOS, but perhaps that could be an idea?

p.s. i love this mod <3 it made me reinstall and go through the pain of modding, and it's worth it.

The reason that it didn't recognize the diaper is that when you use the spell, it beings the "diapering" sequence, and the "is diapered" flag is changed to true when that happens, not when the diaper is equipped.

Initally, I did this because, in real life, you can't just take off diapers often. If you do, you get your clothes dirty or wet, or the diaper's tapes are broken and the diaper can't be worn again.

However, I may have an alternative way to handle this. I'll have it in the first version of the "remake" that might take forever to make.

Any chance Nerfbrony could make his part of the mod compatible with another private needs mod? PND doesn't have adjustable timers, or even any way to check how full bowel or bladder is. Pee and Fart mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3024-pee-and-fart/ seems to have better features.

That mod has too many depandencies for my liking. Thanks for the idea though. As TurboNerd said, PND is mostly used for the resources. Animations and poop models. Important stuff.

But this mod does add adjustable timers, and if you look in Active Magic Effects, it'll show a number of "effects" there that tell you how much you need to go, and how much your diaper is used.

I tried out PN Diapers out of curiosity and enjoyed it more than I expected. I have no idea why. I did have a few surprises though.

First don’t use Jaxonz Smart Looter Continued with NPC’s turned on. It will loot the “pee/poop need” tracking object from dead bodies.  The result is your character's diaper leaking all over the pile of dead bodies at his or her feet.  Nerfbrony:  I think that if you set the weight of these objects to 1 (one) and leave the value at zero then the auto-looters will ignore them.  I like Smart Looter because it is thorough and sames me a lot of drudgery.

The “warnings” about needing to go are nothing like the unmistakable and persistent warnings in real life. Maybe you will see the brief message in the corner but most times you won’t. Your character will be dependent on diapers. Given the nature of this mod I think this is intentional.

Unless you want to leave a trail of dirty diapers for the Thalmor to follow, a “Bag of Trash” (at Nexusmods) is essential.

Then there is the question of what outfit to wear. Most of the discussion here is finding armor that will cover the diaper, which is addressed by an option in the MCM menu. Another approach is to find armor that will leave the diaper fully visible. A top from “Bikini Trouble” works. So do many of the parts of “Steel Plate Bikini Armor”.

Putting diapers on NPC’s seems odd for a couple of reasons. There is no way to undiaper them. Then you need to dress the NPC in an outfit which is compatible with diapers. “The Maniuplator” handles the mechanics but what to have them wear? I’m not aware of anything that worked right for men in general, but Nazeem was easy – just take everything else off. Now he’s wandering around Whiterun in just a diaper, stuck up as ever. You know, that milk-drinker would benefit from a “devious pacifier” if they ever figure out how to replace all the idle chatter with “mmph”.

The option to put diapers on all NPC’s in bulk seems dangerous because of the resulting script load checking up on all of them and requiring the player to spend all day running around checking NPC diapers and telling them to change themselves.  I tested this feature in a bandit hideout since my character was going to kill them all anyway.  A novel solution to the "Every woman is going commando" problem.  I forgot to turn it off before my character returned to Whiterun and was reminded by the sound of Adrianne pooping her new diaper and thought "Oh shit".

Having the game use items in your inventory for data is something I really want to get rid of. For NPCs, I'll have to figure something out, but the player definitely will have a better way in the next update.

The NPC thing is optional, and only there for "fun"

That's basically why I added the "simple diapering" option, that only diapers them initially, then doesn't update them at all, until they die.

I apologize for releasing such a buggy and script lag inducing mod. Unfortunately there's no real way to handle "needs updaing" with only events.

And, this mod was basically the way I learned papyrus, so there's a lot of beginner's faults in it.

Having the game use items in your inventory for data is something I really want to get rid of. For NPCs, I'll have to figure something out, but the player definitely will have a better way in the next update.

The NPC thing is optional, and only there for "fun"

That's basically why I added the "simple diapering" option, that only diapers them initially, then doesn't update them at all, until they die.

I apologize for releasing such a buggy and script lag inducing mod. Unfortunately there's no real way to handle "needs updaing" with only events.

And, this mod was basically the way I learned papyrus, so there's a lot of beginner's faults in it.

Any chance Nerfbrony could make his part of the mod compatible with another private needs mod? PND doesn't have adjustable timers, or even any way to check how full bowel or bladder is. Pee and Fart mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3024-pee-and-fart/ seems to have better features.

Nerfbrony said, or at least hinted, that he was going to rewrite from the ground up, so we will see what changes.  In the mean time, the "private needs" part is there for resources.  All the relevant controls are on the PN Diaper MCM and are on the second page.  Roughly the top half set the capacity of the diaper while the bottom half are the timers in game hours.

To check your diaper or see whether you need to "do your business", use the powers menu and look at the current effects.  I suspect that the lack of a prominent indicator may be a feature, not a bug, after all what is the point of wearing diapers if you don't need them?

The second page of the PN diaper mod in the MCM is blank for me. There are no settings on the second page. Halp!  :o

The second page of the PN diaper mod in the MCM is blank for me. There are no settings on the second page. Halp!  :o

I had an issue with the load order of one of my mods and SkyUI that prevented the text field boxes from appearing on that menu.

I think it was with Jaxons Positioner for me, but try moving SkyUI around in your load order

hey Lucia, any word on getting fallout 4? 

it's £20 on steam right now or like $25 US

I'll paraphrase a re-post, since the new LL seems to have been abandoned at the moment.  I have it now.  It reminded me of why I don't play un-modded Bethesda games, but never fear, I didn't like Skyrim when it came out either.  For some reason (an incredible mod community), it grew on me.   :D 

However, I have basically no desire to play it.  Would anyone who is familiar with crafting the diapers from my mod be willing to send me an appropriately common and sensible FO4 crafting ingredients structure?  That's really all this mod needs.  I assume that there are materials that are more appropriate than for Skyrim, at least.  I'll also need to find a good tutorial, preferably post-GECK and not reliant on Bodyslide.  

Nerfbrony, I don't know if you saw this on the new site, but I just wanted to say apology NOT accepted.  You added so much to this mod, which is a beginner's mod itself, after all. Be proud of what you've done, and know that you have a lot of support and admiration here.  Best wishes on the re-build you mentioned.  I've had fun with the versions I've played already.

However, I have basically no desire to play it.  Would anyone who is familiar with crafting the diapers from my mod be willing to send me an appropriately common and sensible FO4 crafting ingredients structure?  That's really all this mod needs.  I assume that there are materials that are more appropriate than for Skyrim, at least. 

plastic, cloth (for absorbancy), rubber (maybe?)

I ask that you include non bodyslide support for cbbe. i use cbbe slim and i dont do bodyslide which is why i cant use the current fo4 version.

I also ask that if you could find a way to make them b able to be worn with other things? like under skirts? (medium size of course)

i like my diapers under things... 

and much lik you i wouldnt play fo4 without mods either... its sooo bad.

seriously who cares about shaun?

any other crafting things or general fallout 4 help needed just ask :)

Thanks Agent.  If there's plastic and cloth, what more do we need!  CBBE seems to have gotten a head start in FO4, though it's a very different body than in Skyrim.  Bodyslide isn't so tough for mod users.  It just has some quirks that I can't ever seem to make work in my favor lol. 

I prefer the diaper to be usable with other things as well, when they have open parts anyway. 

Looking at the crafting list, I guess there's no way to do the colors like I did before.  I'll just have to make them all available at the same thickness level.

However, I have basically no desire to play it.  Would anyone who is familiar with crafting the diapers from my mod be willing to send me an appropriately common and sensible FO4 crafting ingredients structure?  That's really all this mod needs.  I assume that there are materials that are more appropriate than for Skyrim, at least. 

plastic, cloth (for absorbancy), rubber (maybe?)

I ask that you include non bodyslide support for cbbe. i use cbbe slim and i dont do bodyslide which is why i cant use the current fo4 version.

I also ask that if you could find a way to make them b able to be worn with other things? like under skirts? (medium size of course)

i like my diapers under things... 

and much lik you i wouldnt play fo4 without mods either... its sooo bad.

seriously who cares about shaun?

any other crafting things or general fallout 4 help needed just ask :)

Thanks Trailblazer.  If there's plastic and cloth, what more do we need!  CBBE seems to have gotten a head start in FO4, though it's a very different body than in Skyrim.  Bodyslide isn't so tough for mod users.  It just has some quirks that I can't ever seem to make work in my favor lol. 

I prefer the diaper to be usable with other things as well, when they have open parts anyway. 

Looking at the crafting list, I guess there's no way to do the colors like I did before.  I'll just have to make them all available at the same thickness level.

yeah no base item this time. 

though thicker ones could cost more cloth and be killed "overnight's"?

i know you said you wouldnt do pacifiers in skyrim but wut about Fo4?

theres no mod that does it yet... (plastic and rubber) lol

Overnights would be a good category - works for me.  The lack of a base item would make me sad though.  One may prefer the prints and patterns, but good old white diapers are one of my favorites.  Maybe I'll make them slightly easier to craft.

Lol, no promises on entirely new models, but if I made one, it'd be for both.  I was experimenting with some 'pet play' objects, and it did teach me how to make one (at least in Skyrim).  

yeah no base item this time. 

though thicker ones could cost more cloth and be killed "overnight's"?

i know you said you wouldnt do pacifiers in skyrim but wut about Fo4?

theres no mod that does it yet... (plastic and rubber) lol

Overnights would be a good category - works for me.  The lack of a base item would make me sad though.  One may prefer the prints and patterns, but good old white diapers are one of my favorites.  Maybe I'll make them slightly easier to craft.

Lol, no promises on entirely new models, but if I made one, it'd be for both.  I was experimenting with some 'pet play' objects, and it did teach me how to make one (at least in Skyrim).  

i look forward to seeing what you do.

i prefer prints and patterns.

plain whites contrast to harshly with muh skin :/

But they're all the more noticeable.   :D 

So, regarding pacifiers, I was being too DL-centric and not enough AB.  So, since i last replied, I wanted to see how hard it would be to make a pacifier.  It wasn't that hard.   :)

Still a long way from being textured and in game, but because so many have asked...   

This will give me a chance to try out the new texturing tools I got from the Steam sale: Substance Painter and Bitmap2Image.  Edit: but, I should probably focus and release DLSkyrim Crinkle Edition first.

post-1104192-0-91195900-1468003327_thumb.png

post-1104192-0-06872300-1468003359_thumb.png

Hey. For those wanting to use the PND version with sexlab, I came up with an even easier workaround than what I mentioned last time.

Just add the diaper to the Sexlab menu's list of items to remove during sex. It's in the MCM, under 'stripping options', or some such. I forget the exact name, but if you add each diaper type (dirty, clean, urine, scat, etc) to the list the first time it's equipped on you, Sexlab will do its thing.

Note: This requires Sexlab version 1.6 or higher.

Edit: YAY PACIFIERS! ^_^ I love that, though don't forget some love for the furry races... Khajiit/Argonian/Lykaios, if you get the chance. (As in make sure more than humans can wear it if possible)

VERY nice work on everything so far, Sugars.

Edit 2: For PND Diapers, the 'adjustments' page is very hard to understand. They're just numbers. Are they hours? Mess units? Wet units? What do the numbers represent? I don't understand what I'm configuring here.

Edit: YAY PACIFIERS! ^_^ I love that, though don't forget some love for the furry races... Khajiit/Argonian/Lykaios, if you get the chance. (As in make sure more than humans can wear it if possible)

VERY nice work on everything so far, Sugars.

I'll see what I can do.  I do have to confess that, for me, adapting models to Skyrim's million different bodies has drastically diminishing returns as far as fun value goes.  If I'm not enjoying it, my mind quickly turns to all the other more productive things I could be doing that aren't any fun either.  Each of those races has to be done separately, though with this, it's probably just a quick adjustment.  Plus, it's a request on a request.  I'm more DL than AB, so I'd mostly enjoy them for their humiliation value  ;)    

I'd do kittehs for sure, though the Khajit head model stripped of texture gives me nightmares lol.  Beyond that, is there a mod favored by some plurality of players?  I'm guessing not, but maybe?  This is kinda my logic when I adapt for CBBE (which I don't use) and SOS instead of SAM.   

post-1104192-0-33725400-1468176345_thumb.png

I don't know of any particular most-favored furry mod. Argonian and Khajiit mods tend to alter the fur and body textures, NOT the head shape. Also most (but not all) furry species tend to either 1) not have a compatible skeleton for sexlab or 2) not have a nude body texture whatsoever, but the Lykaios (a wolf race) DO have both of those.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64466/?

Yes, it says 'legacy version', but that's because she released it some time ago, and has been working (for about two years now) on and off on a new version, but who knows if/when it will come out. I follower her blog and she appears close to done, but that was my assessment of it last Fall as well.

... and yes, if you can't tell, I can make my avatar/fursona out of the Lykaios. x3 Thanks, Kritta.

Edit: Stupid auto emotes. I can't make item B in a list! I didn't want a shades-smiley...

I don't know of any particular most-favored furry mod. Argonian and Khajiit mods tend to alter the fur and body textures, NOT the head shape. Also most (but not all) furry species tend to either 1) not have a compatible skeleton for sexlab or 2) not have a nude body texture whatsoever, but the Lykaios (a wolf race) DO have both of those.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64466/?

Yes, it says 'legacy version', but that's because she released it some time ago, and has been working (for about two years now) on and off on a new version, but who knows if/when it will come out. I follower her blog and she appears close to done, but that was my assessment of it last Fall as well.

... and yes, if you can't tell, I can make my avatar/fursona out of the Lykaios. x3 Thanks, Kritta.

Edit: Stupid auto emotes. I can't make item B in a list! I didn't want a shades-smiley...

I had a feeling you would suggest Lykaios, Carewolf  :D

I didn't know about the other mods using khajit and argonians as bases, so that makes sense.