[Unity-3D , 3D-Adventure]Abandoned : A tale of forgotten lives (version 1.00 Final))

But i need a penalty if the player lose the game. What about that ? What could the girls demand from Victor ?

submit...droid domination...

or maybe block the player to do naughty thing to her for some time (would be cool to have an time implent in the game) like, no sex stuff for 10 hours ( ingame hours, based on something like 1h = 10minutes irl )

that... will push me to play more carefully for sure :D

Sigh.

Was just really into the game.  Was about to go talk to the girls about Hyroponics...and bam...end of Alpha.  Was so bummed.  hahah

Really impressed.  Gonna go back thru and make a list of typos and their locations tho, in case no one else had done that for you.  Saw quite a few.  Didn't detract from how good it is tho.  Can't wait for more.

A pokergame is a good idea. Simple to code and simple to understand. I could programm a strip poker game where you can buy several attachments to the body of Aemi/Vivian to distract them from the game. (Maybe some aroused animations included.. mh...)

But i need a penalty if the player lose the game. What about that ? What could the girls demand from Victor ?

I'm not sure if I understood the first part 100% so bare with me if i missunderstood.

Victors set of skills includes hacking into old computersystems and scavenging..  maybe they could demand him to bring them something from the premises, hack into a certain database for data, help them access parts of their bodies locked for the ai itself, adjust sensors, repairing items?.

Maybe for Aemi work towards one of her wishes to be able to procreate, quest of setting together another android and let victors and aemi's fetishes eventually corrupt it?. 

Setting up a room on the station for aemis bondage/tied up fetishes.

Vivian is at this point a little mystery, showing a sensitive personality but I'm sure she has some hidden darkness inside of her to develop over time, I mean she signed up for the job to develop AI sexdroids? Its not a like she was passionless flipping burgers :)  

easier task could be stuff like massage, but they kinda have him wrapped around their fingers already, mentioned above droid domination also a cool idea, like forcing the character to wear certain outfits, get a nickname for certain time frame, master-slave scenarios, sandboxing is always hard

Dares that leads/involves combat? 

This pokergame you could both use it as a spinning gear for the sandbox-queststoryline or just independent minigame depending what your intentions and how long you wanna work :)

I want to be honest with all of you.  Currently the game progression is very slow because my normal job.

And i am currently afraid of starting a patreon campaign because the guys who would help me would (for sure) expect me to be a fast worker and do it all without bugs and stuff.

To put it simple : I am afraid of losing my freedom ..and i am just a little hobby game creator.

Currently i can afford the game assets and new daz 3d clothes from my own so i do not need a patreon campaign right now.

And after i finished this game i would like to continue with one of my old works (Cell shock / mamono wars ) and i think nobody would like to play such games with anime chars.

That what I kinda suspected.  My thoughts were that I paid thousands euros over the years for games and other things that brought less entertaining value, and here we actually have a very cool time consuming game that at a early stage with unlimited possibilites and I cant contribute ! :(.  I mean sure i could sit down and learn unity myself, I sure have alot of dead time at work, 700-900hours per year I currently spend playing games to kill time, I could focus on the other. This game kinda showed me too what a single person can do

Well I hopefully you not planing to wrap things up this soon :) But a break is always neat, focusing on different project^

GL on animations btw

A pokergame is a good idea. Simple to code and simple to understand. I could programm a strip poker game where you can buy several attachments to the body of Aemi/Vivian to distract them from the game. (Maybe some aroused animations included.. mh...)

I'm not sure if I understood the first part 100% so bare with me if i missunderstood.

Victors set of skills includes hacking into old computersystems and scavenging..  maybe they could demand him to bring them something from the premises, hack into a certain database for data, help them access parts of their bodies locked for the ai itself, adjust sensors, repairing items?.

Maybe for Aemi work towards one of her wishes to be able to procreate, quest of setting together another android and let victors and aemi's fetishes eventually corrupt it?. 

Setting up a room on the station for aemis bondage/tied up fetishes.

Vivian is at this point a little mystery, showing a sensitive personality but I'm sure she has some hidden darkness inside of her to develop over time, I mean she signed up for the job to develop AI sexdroids? Its not a like she was passionless flipping burgers :)

easier task could be stuff like massage, but they kinda have him wrapped around their fingers already, mentioned above droid domination also a cool idea, like forcing the character to wear certain outfits, get a nickname for certain time frame, master-slave scenarios, sandboxing is always hard

Dares that leads/involves combat? 

This pokergame you could both use it as a spinning gear for the sandbox-queststoryline or just independent minigame depending what your intentions and how long you wanna work :)

So much good ideas but.. uff hard to build in xD

All this stuff is mostly story related (Aemis and Vivians past and there problems etc..) and not things i would build into a poker game ^_^

But... maybe the i idea with the massage is easy enough to build in.

I want to be honest with all of you.  Currently the game progression is very slow because my normal job.

And i am currently afraid of starting a patreon campaign because the guys who would help me would (for sure) expect me to be a fast worker and do it all without bugs and stuff.

To put it simple : I am afraid of losing my freedom ..and i am just a little hobby game creator.

Currently i can afford the game assets and new daz 3d clothes from my own so i do not need a patreon campaign right now.

And after i finished this game i would like to continue with one of my old works (Cell shock / mamono wars ) and i think nobody would like to play such games with anime chars.

That what I kinda suspected.  My thoughts were that I paid thousands euros over the years for games and other things that brought less entertaining value, and here we actually have a very cool time consuming game that at a early stage with unlimited possibilites and I cant contribute ! :(.  I mean sure i could sit down and learn unity myself, I sure have alot of dead time at work, 700-900hours per year I currently spend playing games to kill time, I could focus on the other. This game kinda showed me too what a single person can do

Well I hopefully you not planing to wrap things up this soon :) But a break is always neat, focusing on different project^

GL on animations btw

@Patreon : Maybe i will start a campaign when me current job contract runs out... maybe :s 

@Next project : I will not focus on a different project until this game is done.(I mean.. why should i.. i need as much time as i can get to complete this i can not work on two games simultaniously)

@Animations : After animation work comes event (Story) work...uff... so much work...

submit...droid domination...

or maybe block the player to do naughty thing to her for some time (would be cool to have an time implent in the game) like, no sex stuff for 10 hours ( ingame hours, based on something like 1h = 10minutes irl )

that... will push me to play more carefully for sure :D

Mh.. good idea. I could make a timed flag so he is not able to do naughty things to the girls.

(Just a little update)

I am currently want to start the coding of the poker game, most stuff i wanted to be there is there.

inlcuding some clothing stuff , placing (currently two things) ,

AATOFL_PlacingThingsTest.gif

a new conversation system and runtime Spell Correction.

So.. i just want to warn you guys that the next update will only include the (mini) free roaming mode and does not really have much story in it.

I will upload it when i am done with the poker game event :)

(Just a little update)

I am currently want to start the coding of the poker game, most stuff i wanted to be there is there.

inlcuding some clothing stuff , placing (currently two things) ,

AATOFL_PlacingThingsTest.gif

a new conversation system and runtime Spell Correction.

So.. i just want to warn you guys that the next update will only include the (mini) free roaming mode and does not really have much story in it.

I will upload it when i am done with the poker game event :)

Good to see progression :D, and just my two cents on the patreon debate: Yes, you would lose some freedom, but I guess some way to donate would be nice, patreon is like a contract, you have to keep working or you won't deliver, but a donation system is just the opposite, it's like a tip jar, if you like what you see you can say thanks with a tip.

But I have said before and I'll say it again, thanks for what you already done, it's amazing and you keep making it better, best wishes!

looking forward to it and just hope the ladies won't be sore losers. as i want to win all their clothes :P. and dunno if i'd give 'm back or give 'm outfits to wear XD. and wonder will they give sexual favors in return or not. not that the sex itself seems to be a problem :P

looking forward to it and just hope the ladies won't be sore losers. as i want to win all their clothes :P. and dunno if i'd give 'm back or give 'm outfits to wear XD. and wonder will they give sexual favors in return or not. not that the sex itself seems to be a problem :P

Mh... clothes to wear when they lose... cosplay.. good idea :D

Aemi/Vivian in a schoolgirl outfit...I need to think about this!

Wait a minute ... not want to be a party crasher ... but, after what we experience with BSDM scene, isn't poker is too soft ?

Maybe you should re-order the S-scene first, like Poker first then BSDM later.

Mh.. i don't get it :s

What are S-scenes?

..and who said that after poker does not come naughty scenes.. maybe..

EDIT : Sex scenes... i suppose.

I don't want to make the naughyt scenes all dependend on one poker game

Only the more.. binding ones....

I don't want to make the naughyt scenes all dependend on one poker game

Only the more.. binding ones....

Don't tease me too much.

Btw. you know how hard it was to just let this thread stay on the 2nd page last week without making a stupid comment to just bump it up :)

i like the cosplay idea and imo strip poker isn't too soft as finally  a way to get the ladies naked with their consent instaid of having to due to Emulated Intelligence putting the ladies on bondage gear and with the game you actually have to work for it instaid of just getting them i  room and them not having a choice. and sofar i haven't seen any hints that the poker couldn't lead to more :P

Wait a minute ... not want to be a party crasher ... but, after what we experience with BSDM scene, isn't poker is too soft ?

no..

remember the story...

the bdsm is not something the girl was voluteer to do and appear more like a punishment. at reverse , the poker is an way for the girls to relax their mind/processor and get good time.

actually its amazingly find because :

for Aemi in poker she have way to learn about

- humans pleasure

- bluffing

- lose reaction

- win reaction

- pass time with her lover

- learn more about vivian

for Vivian :

- learn more about Victor and start trust him more

- take pleasure moment to think about something else than what she have become

- learn more about Aemi and start appreciate her even more

- start building an more stable statement between the team/group

- discover way to bluff/cheat/play poker like Aemi (and can also counter her easily by assimilate her technic calcul)

for Victor :

- learn more about Aemi and Vivian

- get better relation with both girls , love and trust

- become more smart with training versus droids (lol) , this can be used as a skill leveler for (eventually) futur skill system for pirating/hack minigame

- occasion to rip off the clothes of the girl in easy way without them complaining about pain or shame (sort of)

- occasion to ask the girls to wear any outfit Victor want them to wear after find them in freeroam (that will be cool)

definitly i put poker game AFTER the first part of story . eventually later, the story will continu and the poker game will be available anytime during the part 2 of story

well.... did i just predict the futur of this game ? ... meeeh....hum.... lol XD

no..

remember the story...

the bdsm is not something the girl was voluteer to do and appear more like a punishment. at reverse , the poker is an way for the girls to relax their mind/processor and get good time.

actually its amazingly find because :

for Aemi in poker she have way to learn about

- humans pleasure

- bluffing

- lose reaction

- win reaction

- pass time with her lover

- learn more about vivian

for Vivian :

- learn more about Victor and start trust him more

- take pleasure moment to think about something else than what she have become

- learn more about Aemi and start appreciate her even more

- start building an more stable statement between the team/group

- discover way to bluff/cheat/play poker like Aemi (and can also counter her easily by assimilate her technic calcul)

for Victor :

- learn more about Aemi and Vivian

- get better relation with both girls , love and trust

- become more smart with training versus droids (lol) , this can be used as a skill leveler for (eventually) futur skill system for pirating/hack minigame

- occasion to rip off the clothes of the girl in easy way without them complaining about pain or shame (sort of)

- occasion to ask the girls to wear any outfit Victor want them to wear after find them in freeroam (that will be cool)

definitly i put poker game AFTER the first part of story . eventually later, the story will continu and the poker game will be available anytime during the part 2 of story

well.... did i just predict the futur of this game ? ... meeeh....hum.... lol XD

Oh my.. you guys really think this thru xD

I don't think i can implement much ideas into the poker game since it would cost even more time (the codeing of this poker game will take some weekends, i think)

I will do what i can but please don't expect too much!

I don't think i can implement much ideas into the poker game since it would cost even more time (the codeing of this poker game will take some weekends, i think)

oh, that was just some idea in my mind :D

an simple strip poker game with girl, where she undress when lose and finish in sex scene for the winner is enougth . hope you get a way to choose wich clothes the girls can wear before play poker. similar option than when we choose the close for the girls in story, that would be awesome.

i maybe look like exagerated things, but its true. its cool game and it not need tons of stuff for be great and even more and more

take all your time for do it , i will be here... lurking in shadow... until the update come out :D

and of course, i expect much much more from this game. it deserve it  (i would say "i deserve it" but thats not sound pretty cool), laugh or not, but i prefer play this game than play fallout 4...(i dont know why, i m not sex maniac, but it have some feeling , something that fallout 4 didnt have)

OMG words can't even express how blown away I am with this game, I totally didn't expect it to be this good in all its aspects.

Bravo Kerny! And I can't wait for future updates! 

Totally agree!!!  I do not usually venture this far down the forum so when I noticed this game and played it I was very pleasantly surprised.  The dialogue has a few spelling errors from what I can remember but nothing game breaking.

Now to brush up on me poker skills  :cool:

Omg you not done yet!?   j/k

Seriously, we dont expect you to pump out content  like crazy, just do your own phase, I mean even bigger devteams doesn't spit out updates, youre alone + busy work schedule. Take your time man. We just sharing thoughts and ideas from playing.

So I was playing the game until AEMI got her upgrade, saved and left the game. Now when I start the game again, it doesn't find any save file. What is even worse it, that I also can't save any new file - the game doesn't present me any saving slots. I only get an empty window which has written quicksave above it.

Can anyone help me please :(

So I was playing the game until AEMI got her upgrade, saved and left the game. Now when I start the game again, it doesn't find any save file. What is even worse it, that I also can't save any new file - the game doesn't present me any saving slots. I only get an empty window which has written quicksave above it.

Can anyone help me please :(

If you have saved properly than you should see a file named : AATOFL_Save_x.txt in your game folder.

IF not then.. mh.. could be many things.

- Do you have enough free HD space  ?

- Do you allow exe files to create files on your HD ?

- You can not save while you are in a VN event. (The main text window must say : game saved)

- I am kind ... out of ideas xD

Yes I can see the save files in the game folder but the game doesn't find the files anymore.

My HD has about 100 GB of free space so I suggest this isn't the source of the problem. Also the exe file is allowed to create new files (it's even started as administrator).

EDIT: Just after a test - the game does still use the quick save and the quick load function. So I guess there is a problem with the game menu.

Yes I can see the save files in the game folder but the game doesn't find the files anymore.

My HD has about 100 GB of free space so I suggest this isn't the source of the problem. Also the exe file is allowed to create new files (it's even started as administrator).

EDIT: Just after a test - the game does still use the quick save and the quick load function. So I guess there is a problem with the game menu.

Can you please upload a screenshot how to menu looks like in it's buged out state ?