[Unity-3D , 3D-Adventure]Abandoned : A tale of forgotten lives (version 1.00 Final))

Could you make non MEGA download links ? Maybe upload it to Torrent ?

For technical reason, my MEGA are shared ... and definitely I don't want people to know I download S-game.

For more than 1Gb, you cannot download it via browser.

Mega utilizes some features that either work better in Chrome or are possibly absent in other browsers.  (I forget the specific reason)

In my primary browser, Firefox, I get that 1Gb error you describe.  But I am able to download it fine in chrome.  You could always use an incognito window if you are worried about the download showing up in an account.  And if you do not have Chrome installed and do not want to install it, you could find a portable version and use that.

@Kerny:  Thanks for sharing this.  I'm looking forward to the next release.

Kerny, some stupid questions i have on how you make the game.

Afaik you use Daz3D assets for clothing and the characters.

How do you make the levels? Are there premade assets you just need to snap together?

And the devices and animation, are they premade or do you make them from scratch?

Kerny, some stupid questions i have on how you make the game.

Afaik you use Daz3D assets for clothing and the characters.

How do you make the levels? Are there premade assets you just need to snap together?

And the devices and animation, are they premade or do you make them from scratch?

For creating the levels i use many assets i have found in the unity asset store.

Sometimes i use big prefabs and sometimes i create rooms andstuff from small prefabs.

The devices and animations are all (expect the running/walking anims) selfmade.

(btw the most time goes into this xD)

Let me start of with saying: Bravo, very well done!
When browsing the forums I thought heh, let's give this game a try and it's surprisingly good!

Starting up the game amazed me with the main menu screen, creative way of incorporating the main menu into the starting ship.
The starting ship has nice nifty details and the overall story is quite enjoyable.
When the game if further fleshed out it's definitly something I'm willing to pay for.

I haven't finished the game yet but I would love to either see the following things happen or to have them added in the future:
1. More scenes with the second girl or perhaps letting her join you on future adventures.
Should have kept playing
2. Future adventures, when the space station is fully done, having the ability to continue onto the next planet, asteroid or stations to upgrade to better ships would be grand.
3. I couldn't find the chastity belt after the girls talked about hiding it, I would love to be able to find it and put it on either of the girls again.
4. Space exploration, you've done such a great job at setting the space setting, I would love to be able to explore the stars and find very nice and naughty things.

Couple of things that I noticed:
1. The combat camera is confusing but when you understand it it's easy to get used to.
2. The combat scene near the reactor room bugged out for me, the creature went to the reactor control room and we were unable to follow or shoot it through the open door.
We were also unable to end our turn, eventually the creature came to us so we could kill it.
3. The cables to connect the girls to the machines tend to flip out and spas all over the place.

Keep up the good work and now I will immerse myself back into this lovely station.

And btw, if you need I could upload to a torrent, I have at least 400kb/s of upload speed alone, I guess with some seeds we could be coming at nice speeds for everyone, but again, if there's someone else with better speeds just come along.

I'm able to help share the burden with you if you want.

I've got 1MB/s upload available after working hours*

My advice is if your going to make a sexual adventure leave out the impossible hacking puzzles or at least make them skippable somehow

I find they end a bit of depth and they aren't that difficult if you understand how they work  :cool:

Hi, how i can activate the new scene with Vivian? Thanks

Ahmm.. this is very easy :D

You have to lose the fight against the two drones after the trio found out that the coolant system of the reactor must be re-activated.

I just finished the game and sucked back in again.

Amazing scene.

2. Future adventures, when the space station is fully done, having the ability to continue onto the next planet, asteroid or stations to upgrade to better ships would be

I doubt that i am able to include thos features into the current game since i do use only one scene for everything (means one level).

And thsi means that every texture , every mesh , every animation everythings will be loaded into the RAM at the start of the game annnnddd... becasue of this i have set myself a limit when i have to slow down to create content. (I think at 7 GB ram use is too much)

I could include more scenes but my selfmade visual novel framework is much harder to handle if you have multiple scenes.

3. I couldn't find the chastity belt after the girls talked about hiding it, I would love to be able to find it and put it on either of the girls again.

I am already working on free roaming update. In this little update you can talk with the girls in free roaming mode, find naughty stuff for them and asking them to wear certain naughty stuff.

4. Space exploration, you've done such a great job at setting the space setting, I would love to be able to explore the stars and find very nice and naughty things.

Uff,.. ahhmm.. as i said into the other post i think i can not include visiting other planets and stars but maybe i can create a sequel for this game with a ship for them and upgrades for the ship and traveling through the stars like ahm.. like in FTL. (or something like this xD)

BUT i have other games i have to continue after this one!

CellShockChapter5Sign500x100.PNG

Signatur_Mamono_wars_1.png

and so much more...

I always wanted to create a game in the STALKER universe.. ohh.. so much ideas and no time to do it Wahhhh... :s

Couple of things that I noticed:
1. The combat camera is confusing but when you understand it it's easy to get used to.

Yeahh.. i am a noob game creator!

2. The combat scene near the reactor room bugged out for me, the creature went to the reactor control room and we were unable to follow or shoot it through the open door.

Mh... if you could create a savegame before this happens (the bug must be repeatable) i could have a look into it.

3. The cables to connect the girls to the machines tend to flip out and spas all over the place.

Hehe xD...

Jep ! this is kind of weird and i do not see this as a mayor issue (more a funny one)

Keep up the good work and now I will immerse myself back into this lovely station.

Please do not take your expections to new heights! this game is not a groundbreaking thing and everything you see is just plain hand crafted animations and stuff. Nothing exciting , no genious machine behind all this.

I think with the right basic knowledge everyone can create such a game easely.

The only thing you will need is time :)

We were also unable to end our turn, eventually the creature came to us so we could kill it.

I am not sure, but what sounds exactly like the Bug i had in the last version. Only differenc: Aemi followed the creature automaticly and was able to shot it.

I am not sure, but what sounds exactly like the Bug i had in the last version. Only differenc: Aemi followed the creature automaticly and was able to shot it.

Strange things happen.. srsly.. O.o

Why does Aemi follow a enemy without player input.. ??!?

And.. why do i not see those kind of bugs on my system?

I've been able to replicate it, it's due to the spider moving towards Aemi and the spider pushing Aemi outside of her turn.

When you position Aemi infront of the door and end your turn there the spider will most of the time push her in.

The problem I had was that I was unable to do anything on my turn, if you could make the "Skip Member" into a easier to see "Skip Turn" button, I would have been able to find workaround easier when playing the first time.

Attached is my save before the fight.

I've been able to replicate it, it's due to the spider moving towards Aemi and the spider pushing Aemi outside of her turn.

When you position Aemi infront of the door and end your turn there the spider will most of the time push her in.

The problem I had was that I was unable to do anything on my turn, if you could make the "Skip Member" into a easier to see "Skip Turn" button, I would have been able to find workaround easier when playing the first time.

Uff sounds like a complicated issue.. die AI does not stop because it can not detect that it is already in range for attcks.

mh... i need to replicate this error and fine the bug.

But this needs time.. uff :(

Uff sounds like a complicated issue.. die AI does not stop because it can not detect that it is already in range for attcks.

mh... i need to replicate this error and fine the bug.

But this needs time.. uff :(

It's not an urgent issue, an easy fix for new people would be to replace the Skip Member with an easy to detect End Turn/Skip Turn button.

Focus your time and energy on more pressing matters, like the next area  :blush:

Kerny, is it ok for us to put a torrent up? Darkgod and I should seed enough for it to start, if you want just give us the call. :D

I am not sure about this. I am afraid of the guys who will download the game and say *hey! this game isn't even finished and there are so many bugs !*

And.. when i make a new version you would have to create a second torrent and.. then a thrid one and so one.

maybe i can upload the gamefile to another hoster like.. ahmm. dropbox or something ?

It's not an urgent issue, an easy fix for new people would be to replace the Skip Member with an easy to detect End Turn/Skip Turn button.

Focus your time and energy on more pressing matters, like the next area  :blush:

Okay.. if this isn't that bad i will let it be.

Time for more.. ahm.. machines!

Kerny, is it ok for us to put a torrent up? Darkgod and I should seed enough for it to start, if you want just give us the call. :D

I am not sure about this. I am afraid of the guys who will download the game and say *hey! this game isn't even finished and there are so many bugs !*

And.. when i make a new version you would have to create a second torrent and.. then a thrid one and so one.

maybe i can upload the gamefile to another hoster like.. ahmm. dropbox or something ?

These are valid concerns, and that's the precise reason we asked you first :), but mega is good enough for me.

These are valid concerns, and that's the precise reason we asked you first :), but mega is good enough for me.

Mega turn crazy to me. no idea why, but IDM (internet download manager, my sort of "lifetime-saver" ) turn crazy and Mega try to download tons of sound and shit stuff when i open an Mega page , even with Mega sync (i upload my own mods for skyrim on Mega and this problem never happened before i install the Mega sync, but this tool is very usefull for me and my shitty internet

an torrent will be an good idea, but torrent mean seed.. if nobody seed it, the torrent is gone. and i doubt somebody will seed it forever (except to add an seedbox or something)

in my opinion, an good old solid download link is enougth and cool

@Kerny

btw, if you are good enougth ( lol ) can you please send me an little pics of the girls together that i can use as wallpaper for my desktop ?

i not ask something special or else , just classic simple stuff like portrait or something. i very like them and would likely have them as wallpaper

pretty please :D

i hope you accept this little request, damn, i would very likely do something with gimp but dont know why i cant snapshot the ingame pics :/ , nothing work when i try

oh, and btw , i m all for the patreon. just do it ! seriously ! do it ! i saw some shit ... yeah, really shit, in bad sens.... way more ugly and bad than anything you can expected get some pledge , and your game is amazing . you should create an Patreon,

i not like patreon myself (as i m little scared to miss some month and create trouble, and i admit i not have understand well the patreon system), but i m sure some peoples would pledge this for sure.

@Kerny

btw, if you are good enougth ( lol ) can you please send me an little pics of the girls together that i can use as wallpaper for my desktop ?

i not ask something special or else , just classic simple stuff like portrait or something. i very like them and would likely have them as wallpaper

pretty please :D

i hope you accept this little request, damn, i would very likely do something with gimp but dont know why i cant snapshot the ingame pics :/ , nothing work when i try

oh, and btw , i m all for the patreon. just do it ! seriously ! do it ! i saw some shit ... yeah, really shit, in bad sens.... way more ugly and bad than anything you can expected get some pledge , and your game is amazing . you should create an Patreon,

i not like patreon myself (as i m little scared to miss some month and create trouble, and i admit i not have understand well the patreon system), but i m sure some peoples would pledge this for sure.

Okay.. i tried it but .. ahm.. i better let it be and concentrate on programming :)

I have to do much things regarding the free froaming mode.

I also tried to work on a placement system so you can place objects in specific areas. (I only have one object that can be placed this way because it is just a test function!)

Anyway...here are the results (i doubt that these are good enough for desktop wallppapers)

SFW version

AATOFL%20Aemi%20Vivian%20Portrait_SFW.PN

NSFW version

AATOFL%20Aemi%20Vivian%20Portrait_NSFW.P

and the special NSFW version

AATOFL%20Aemi%20Vivian%20Portrait_NSFW_E

those are perfect :D thanks alots !

cant wait for next update.

did you plan in "free" walk around mode (after finish the game) to allow the girl to use device anytime we want ? also, any plan for the poor droid locked in the cell  ? :D

(i find an typo, i try screenshot for show you)