More dlc and ck info released! (april ck release)

Userper

New info from Todd Howard:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2016/02/22/todd-howard-discusses-fallout-4-dlc-mods-amp-survival-mode.aspx?utm_content=bufferd7e3a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

So it sounds like ck is dropping in April... at least we have a timeframe now.

(ck info at the end of the article. )

Nice read. Especially liked the part about survival changing gameplay and combat drastically, so maybe there will be improved AI rather than enemies being bullet sponges.

If it's like that I might give it a try on my second playthrough.

Just a note of caution - you could read that response as "it will be possible to use mods on consoles sometime in April".

He doesn't mention the CK, so it's possible that we're talking about a gateway to upload non-CK mods onto bethesda.net.

Yes, OK, I'm being cynical.

Just a note of caution - you could read that response as "it will be possible to use mods on consoles sometime in April".

He doesn't mention the CK, so it's possible that we're talking about a gateway to upload non-CK mods onto bethesda.net.

Yes, OK, I'm being cynical.

You can never be too cynical.

Five months after launch is when they expect their most hyped feature to go live? Wow! That...I'm just speechless. It will be interesting to see if it lives up to expectations. Or if things are even ready by then.

I like all changes in hardcore mode, except not being able to save unless you're in a bed and no fast travel. 

I get the idea behind disabling fast travel but it gets old fast if you have to walk everywhere constantly. 

So you would actually use vertibird grenades or molecular relay for travel :)

Meh, when CK goes live I bet you can just pilot your own vertibird or rolin' in a bike spreading hate democracy in the commonwealth.

I like all changes in hardcore mode, except not being able to save unless you're in a bed and no fast travel. 

I get the idea behind disabling fast travel but it gets old fast if you have to walk everywhere constantly. 

So you would actually use vertibird grenades or molecular relay for travel :)

Meh, when CK goes live I bet you can just pilot your own vertibird or rolin' in a bike spreading hate democracy in the commonwealth.

I bet fallout will goes down the way to the Mad Max/Metal Max level. Incomming Modable Tanks!

Archived