Daughter of ARES gone...

Disasterjuice and Lucasjose are two different people. ARES Android is by Dizasterjuice who made ARES Project which DOA was based off of. The original ARES Android was going to be an upgrade for ARES for FNV if I'm not mistaken and the model went towards FO4 since the announcement of the first trailer.

Yes, I did all the meshes and textures for DoA and LucasJose did the Geck work. I made a totally different model for DoA (T6m) than ARES Project (T3). I completed the male version of DoA then he just stopped returning messages so I have no idea what happened to him.

I remember I've read on nexus there was some computer break involved. true or false, it was such a pity for me.

By the great ARES fan that I am, I'm going to offer geck work if you require some for FONV. But I guess you already moved on FO4 anyway.

Guest endgameaddiction

His hard drive went out and he lost future work for DOA which is why he got pissed (can't blame him) and called it quits. At least that is what I remember from the sticky comment.

It amazes me that to this day, people cannot plan ahead and make simple back ups for projects. It's not that expensive to grab a big ol' flash drive and just copy data over after every work session.

Hell, it's a bit expensive, but you can get devices that have five or so hard drive slots that can copy data to each one over a wifi network if you want some serious back up potential.

It amazes me that to this day, people cannot plan ahead and make simple back ups for projects. It's not that expensive to grab a big ol' flash drive and just copy data over after every work session.

Hell, it's a bit expensive, but you can get devices that have five or so hard drive slots that can copy data to each one over a wifi network if you want some serious back up potential.

Or even store it on the cloud unless you're paranoid............

Or even store it on the cloud unless you're paranoid............

Drop box is free for a small amount of space. ;)

Yeah, I got in contact with creator the tumblr page after I found that tumblr and as far as I know they contacted the original authors but I have not seen nor heard anything. I still check the page about once a week to see for any updates. Past 3 weeks I have seen no new posts so no idea whats going on. Someone on the TTW forums posted DOA for ttw but site moderators took it down within an hour of it being posted. Sadly though with DOA being hidden on nexus a while back you see less and less mods being made or converted for that race.

Do you happen to have a link to that tumblr? Or does any one have the TTW version?

• 1 month later...

Meh. It should be easy - extract needed files from ARESproject.bsa (body/face/hair meshes & textures), use the GECK to make a new plugin (.esp) with a playable race (add a new one) with the ARES body meshes/textures. Save your .esp, load it in the game - voila! Plenty of tutorials how to make your own custom race. It's 3rd grade easy - even without tutorials. Ef ya feel creative - you can d/l custom hair/eye models from wherever the fact you wish, combine those in GECK with her metal ass meshes to make your custom race even fetish-ier. GECK sex ftw my friends - possibilities are unlimited once you download enough resources from the web!

Even easi-ER-ish, just load up your ARESProject.esp in GECK, copy Andrea's race and make the duplicate playable. Schpeck! There yarrr :)

Companion-o mod-o link-o: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/48621/?

Plus - that would be considered illegal only if you upload the resources somewhere. If it's for personal use you can do whatever you wish, unless it doesn't leave the vicinity of your hard drive to visit the web without proper permissions. I've molested thousands of mods that way, making them suitable to my liking. If you need any help - holla at me.

Resources from 5 different mods combined in one outfit for my char here (using only Nifskope/GECK - the helm still looked out of place, so i removed it after taking the screenie):

Screen_Shot5.png

P.S. Ok I lied - used a little bit of Paint.NET too. But seriously - I've made a playable android race with ARESProject's resources for me. And if anyone feels interested in using that for their character - I'd be happy to oblige. Just don't upload it here or on the nexus if you don't wanna get banned. Any interested parties - PM me with your email addresses.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so, is daughter of A.R.E.S. going to be worked on by anyone still? for either NV or FO4? Or does anyone have a way to ask his permission to re-upload it somewhere? cause I would put it here or back on the Nexus if i could get permission.

As far as we know, DOA's author has vanished from existence and nobody has worked on it for two years or so... That said, uploading to the Nexus could be risky, not to mention that even though it works fine, it's a bit outdated.

If you want something similar for FO4, you might want to consider this

As far as we know, DOA's author has vanished from existence and nobody has worked on it for two years or so... That said, uploading to the Nexus could be risky, not to mention that even though it works fine, it's a bit outdated.

How is it outdated for NV? I don't have FO4, so I don't know if any new lore has been made since FO3 about Synths.

And as for the mod you linked too, it's nice, but really not what A.R.E.S. was.

I do know dizzasterjuice is working on it somewhat, because that I've seen pictures on their FO4 nexus of an A.R.E.S. race, with the inset and everything. And these mods by them have a pic of one as a companion too. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18209/? http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17929/? Sorry, I don't know how to change URLs. So maybe they're making a playable one?

How is it outdated for NV? I don't have FO4, so I don't know if any new lore has been made since FO3 about Synths.

And as for the mod you linked too, it's nice, but really not what A.R.E.S. was.

I do know dizzasterjuice is working on it somewhat, because that I've seen pictures on their FO4 nexus of an A.R.E.S. race, with the inset and everything. And these mods by them have a pic of one as a companion too. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18209/? http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17929/? Sorry, I don't know how to change URLs. So maybe they're making a playable one?

When I said "outdated" I meant that it doesn't have support for many of the recently released mods. As for FO4, bear in mind that dizzasterjuice did NOT create DOA, but "The ARES project", which was a follower mod in which DOA took the inspiration.

The body texture I linked in my previous post is the nearest thing you have for FO4 regarding DOA.

The nexus seems to be taking a shit right now but the only Ares being worked on anymore is the Ares androids for fallout 4 by dizzasterjuice. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61899-ares-androids-for-fallout-4/page-1?hl=are

Woah! Didn't see that coming. Still, it's just a follower mod.

BTW, we won't be able to upload it to Nexus, but how about adding it to Fallout's LL downloads tab? So if for some reason MEGA stops working, we'll still have it here.