marcod10 Posted July 31 Posted July 31 On 7/27/2026 at 10:22 AM, Clydie said: After the correct input KW_L666_Animations : 270 stages should be loaded. Hi Clydie quick question I saw 271 animations, is it possible this also contains 1 animation from "KW_L666_Crazy_Animations.package"? not a big deal but want to make sure I have the correct file, can get confusing
Clydie Posted July 31 Posted July 31 9 hours ago, marcod10 said: Hi Clydie quick question I saw 271 animations, is it possible this also contains 1 animation from "KW_L666_Crazy_Animations.package"? not a big deal but want to make sure I have the correct file, can get confusing You are right the pack I upload contain 271 animations instead of 270. Sorry my fault ! Lately I included another combination of L666 animations : "Orgie FFMMMM Floor" and I totally forgot that. I re-upload the ZIP file with the correct number in the txt to avoid misunderstandings. Because of the ongoing discussion in @BiterBit's thread, I took the chance also to change for some clips the entrance <Flags>Rape,Rough</Flags> into <Flags>Rape,Rough,BDSM</Flags>. In case one want it in this way and have downloaded the file last days, just re-download. By the way : Lady666_Crazy_Animations was from 2015 and was original with AW xml at this time and contained one animation (BuckledBlowJob). Lady666 integrated this animation into L666_Animations later sometime. 3
asdfghj1527 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 I'm sorry to ask, but does anyone at all know the code for the Lady666 animations packs? I've tried just about everything and I'm at a total loss. My Kinky world just won't find it. And on the site All it says is type the name: (and then nothing. yk.) So seriously, does anyone know what I have to type into the kinkyworld settings bar thingy?
asdfghj1527 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 oh fuck nevermind lol, I just saw the post above. Sorry guys! Anyways have a great day!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now